Mother Needs Help To Reach It!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your trousers off."

I did, but without any real enthusiasm. Then I dropped my boxers. My cock was still erect, but it wasn't at its best.

"It's a bit limp."

I nodded. I just wanted it over and done with so that I could go to my bedroom and sulk. I was good at that. There was nobody better at wallowing in self-pity than me. I'd spend the next couple of hours thinking about what could have been.

"It's going to have to be a lot harder than that if we're going to fuck."

And then, with a quickness that surprised me, her mouth was on my cock. As soon as it was deep inside her mouth she was bobbing her head. Within seconds it was standing proud again, and I had the biggest smile that I'd ever had!

I let her do it for a few minutes, and then I asked her to stop. Any longer and I'd reach the point of no return. Spurting into her mouth would excite me, and if I did, I just knew that she would swallow all of it. However, there was a better place to empty my balls into. Her hot wet pussy.

We were about to do it, to make the beast with two backs. She was on the bed with her legs wide open, and I was positioning my cock so that I could enter her. Then, unexpectedly, I started having second thoughts. This was the ultimate taboo. Did I really want to do it? I did, but I was scared.

"Harrison!"

That startled me, but I still didn't act.

"You must realize that if you don't do it now, then you are only delaying the inevitable."

I hadn't, but now I did. She was right, so it might as well be today.

As the head of my cock parted her lips, she gave a deep satisfying sigh, and when I was fully in her, she gasped. For me, there were now no second thoughts, no regrets, I just wanted to enjoy her pussy. And I would, it was as if it had been specially made for my cock. There was a nice tightness to it, and it was touching my manhood in all the right places. It was everything that I'd hoped it would be, and more.

There was only one thing on my mind, that was to give my Mother the best fuck that she's ever had!

However, it didn't start well. I was too eager, and that made me clumsy. I couldn't get any rhythm going, and giving her a stroke that was too long, so that my cock came out of her, didn't help. She must be wondering if I was still a virgin. I wasn't, and this was embarrassing. I could do a lot better.

A couple of deep breaths calmed me down, and now it was indeed a lot better. The proof of that was her moaning.

"This is nice."

I was capable of more than nice. When I upped the pace her moaning became louder.

"This is good."

It was time to pull out all of the stops. The next stroke was hard, perhaps my best one ever.

"Fuck, do that again!"

I did, and I kept on doing it. But even though I was a fit young man, I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. Fortunately though, from the noises that she was making, she was close to reaching it.

She got there first, and I had to play catch-up. I got there just as she was asking me to stop. Next time, if there was a next time, then the timing would be better.

As soon as she'd recovered she gave me her verdict.

"It was wonderful, it even made my toes curl up. And it was so intense, lasting for such a long time."

Mine couldn't compete with that, but it was still a good one, and it was made special because it was my Mother's pussy that I'd emptied my balls into.

We talked about what we'd done, but only after we'd showered and dressed. By the time we'd finished, to us, even though we were Mother and Son, it had become a natural thing to do. Just two consenting adults enjoying each other's body. However, we weren't stupid. We knew that if we were to tell anybody what we'd just done, they'd probably be horrified. So it had to be our secret.

Now, when I'm out shopping for food, and I pass a spice rack, I always smile. My Mother looking for that little jar of turmeric was the start of it.

They say that it's good for your general health, but I'm not sure about that. What I do know though, is that even without eating it, it's greatly improved my sex life!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12