All Comments on 'Mother Needs Help To Reach It!'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was so far beyond the pale I couldn't get past the first half page. She's 40, he's 21?

jay1459jay1459over 1 year ago

Great story --- thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hope there's a part 2 with so called right time mentioned just before he came

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
A single event can changes lives

That first taboo touch that that opens the verboten window must be exploited before being slammed shut forever. Mom was so smart in the second opportunity to be assertive.

Very well written in content and mechanics.

chris99999chris99999over 1 year agoAuthor

Sometimes a comment makes me laugh out loud. The anonymous one about the big age difference is such a comment. They read it knowing that it's a Mother & Son story, so what did they expect? There are certain types of stories that I don't read. I look at the title and the summary, and if it's not to my liking I move on. I'm not stupid enough to read it!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I liked it. I would love to read chapter two.

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this. I enjoyed it as it almost mirrored something that happened in my own life. I will add you and read more of your work.

One question I have is how one sees any comments on a story submitted. Either I can not figure it out or no one has left any comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chris, Your bio states that you are well educated and that you have varied interests. However, your 100+ stories all seem to have the same theme - Incest/Taboo. And the six or seven that I have read all begin to sound very similar. I also find it interesting that you mix American terms with British spellings. Maybe you are Canadian, I'm not sure. As for your writing, I wish you would branch out into other subjects, not everyone wants to fuck their mother.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

You did a very small time capsule. No character development. Why had she gone for a long period without sex? He had broken up with girlfriend but nothing on the Mom. Is she widowed, divorced, unmarried, etc? The up the skirt was very erotic for a young man and us older ones also.Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you should continue with more! Gave it a 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story!!!! I would have loved to have been in that situation with my mother, her breast turned me on solo very much!! I would have loved to fuck her but it never happened!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, good in the way that mom and son got closer together without embarrassing each other and eventually the result was what they both wanted...the ultimate love between a mom and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.