Mother of Ceres Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman finds herself being strangely transformed into a cat.
2.1k words
4.32
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is gonna be a bit of a multi-part series, less erotic, more story, since that's kind of the mood I'm in. It's been a while since I had the time to write anything so this is gonna be a decently long post.

As always, feedback is great!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Well yeah, that's because they don't really give a shi-" My friend Will explained before getting cut off by my own love for animals.

"Oh shit Will look!" I yelled, pointing at the small kitten peeking out behind one of the cinema's pillars. Her big eyes met directly with mine, and she moved out from behind the pillars a little bit more. The kitten was stumbling and shaking, and she was thin with missing patches of tabby brown fur. "We've gotta help her..." I continued, moving toward the kitten.

"Thin little guy huh, shit..." Will replied as I approached it. "Here, give me a minute and I'll go round the back so it can't run off." He said, sneaking around the pillar. I moved closer to the kitten before she turned around, trying to run only to stop dead staring at Will's leg. I gently and slowly put my hand under her shaking chest.

"It's okay... it's okay... I won't hurt you..." I said comforting her as she cried. She couldn't have been more than six months old.

"I'm surprised Hailey, I've known you for so long and never saw you as the nurturing type." Will told me as I slowly walked to the car comforting the kitten.

"Well we can't just leave her! There's a walk in Clinic on Roseway Street, take us there."

"Yeah I know. Cute little bugger" As he dove he reached over to scratch her head. We got her checked for fleas, and worms, and the Vet told me how to care for her. I decided on the name Ceres in the car afterwards with Will.

It was about a month after this, and Ceres seemed to be getting along a lot better. She was definitely clumsy, but she wasn't starving anymore nor was she scared of me. It was actually me who felt off unfortunately. It wasn't really a feeling I ever felt before, it's hard to describe real luv. Something was just wrong. The way I moved, the way my legs felt, my balance was off, my head hurt, and I had this feeling that my body was just wrong. I knew there was something off in my body but I didn't know what.

"Hey Will, you're off today right?" I said nasally into the phone.

"Yeah... are you alright?" He replied.

"Feel awful this morning, mind coming over to help with Ceres?"

"Yeah of course, I'll be over in a few minutes."

"Thanks will, see ya." I finished before hanging up, walking to bed and flopping down, curling myself up in my sheets. I got a few minutes of rest before the ringing doorbell reminded me that Will doesn't have a key. I lazily got up and moved over to the door and let Will in.

"Hey Hailey. Need anything?" He said walking with me to the couch.

As I sat down I asked "Just make sure Ceres food and water are full... actually, can you bring me some food too?"

"Sounds fine." He said before going off to the kitchen, I heard the sound of him filling up Ceres's bowl with kitten food, and a few minutes after that he came back with a ham sandwich and some water, tapping me on the shoulder to make me sit up. "Hey do you want me to call a doctor or something?"

"No.. no I'll be fine. Just go look for Ceres..."

"Alright then." He said walking out to search for the kitten.

As I ate I began to feel more strange, tingling began to spread across my body. I looked down at my hand while eating and saw little brown and black hairs over it, but for some reason it didn't click that this was odd, in fact at the time it felt normal, nice even. I giggled staring at them and then began to realize it was happening all over. Tabby brown fur sprouted up at random all over my body, with white on my inner thighs, belly, underarms, and as I looked to the mirror, lower face. While the hairs grew more and more along my body I could feel pain in my appendages and released a quiet hiss, that seemed to me like a normal reaction, as I saw my nails get pushed out and replaced with sharp claws in my fingers.

I began to notice how hard it was to breathe through my reshaping nose, but as I opened my mouth three teeth came out, with sharper, predatory teeth getting ready to take their place. The fur was getting more common, covering up a good quarter of my skin at this point. I felt itchy, and had I been clear of mind I would have just ignored it, but instead I scratched at my clothes until my sisters of battle hoodie and grey sweatpants fell to the floor, leaving me naked. My now feline pink tipped nose smelt something and I almost jumped.

Just Will. Will is good. I like Will...

As I looked down to see what was going on with my belly area I got distracted noticing the whiskers working out from my face between my nose and mouth, on either side of my now splitting philtrum. As I smelt Will step in I looked up but couldn't focus on him. He was blurry and less colorful, but every movement he made as he stood shocked seemed to light up. I was distracted when pain shook through my face as the features shifted, forming a very slight muzzle, while other parts of my skull became slightly wider, enough to look feline but enough to look human as well in terms of face shape. However the nose, now green slotted eyes, and increasingly growing fur that covered at least half of my body by now if not more. I began to feel something shift in my hips, and I rocked them back and forth while watching Will. He was talking to someone, who I couldn't hear because of the muddled sounds as something changed within my ears. He put down the phone, seeming frustrated. He yelled something, loud, he seemed scared. He looked around panickedly and picked me up, carrying me outside.

This is Will's scent. I like Will's scent. I like Will. Will is very nice to me.

Will cradled me carrying me down the steps of my apartment building, and my dazed cat brain decided to rub my head against his arm gently, continuing to rock my hips. I noticed him looking towards my rear and I looked towards there, bending myself around in his arms, causing him to nearly drop me. I saw a short appendage coming from right above my back, a tail, with fur sprouting from it like the rest of my body. Each time I rocked my hips and felt the shift, click, shift, click, I saw it grow slightly longer. Will placed me in the passenger seat where I sat still, dazed. I could feel a tingling in my ears, they began to move further up on my head, stretching out like a wider, shorter elf ear, beginning to swivel towards nearby sound. They sat on the upper sides of my head, and every sound felt loud, I could hear every piece of the engine, even the power cables in the car. The final few visible changes to take effect were on my belly and limbs. My feet began to thin out absorbing my heel as my toes became small and equal in size with new paw pads on my feet and hands, with the joints changing to accommodate a digitigrade stance, giving me powerful paws. As part of the reproductive changes happening inside of my body I could feel six small, sensitive little lumps of flesh begin to develop on my belly, hidden under the white fur covering my body. I could still feel things moving around inside, but on the outside my transformation seemed to be complete, and I looked like a cross between myself and a brown tabby cat. Will picked me up and carried me into a building.

I like Will, Will is big and very strong. He knows what we're doing. He keeps all these strange people away.

A crowd of people gathered around us, and confused doctors stared at me. Will at one point put me down onto a stretcher.

Where is Will? Where did he go, who are these people?

I began to hiss at them and they held me down. Eventually we stopped and I felt a stabbing pain in my arm, and then I felt calm, and sleep...

It must've been a few days later when I woke up in the hospital bed confused, but at least with my mind together. I looked around, the blinding light confusing me, giving me with a headache. I readjusted to the light in the room and was just able to make out what seemed to be Will, sleeping.

"Will! Will wake up! Will where am I?" I said to him, it took a while of trying to wake him until he suddenly jumped awake.

"Hailey! Shit you're awake!"

"Wh-what happened, why am I in here?"

"Shit! You don't remember. Okay, Hailey, I'm gonna call in the doctor, you just stay still and we can explain this. Give me a minute." He said before he walked off, coming back a few minutes later with a doctor, and a mirror.

"Miss Campbell, please remain calm." The doctor told me, in a stern, business-y voice, seeming to be hiding other emotions.

"You're not gonna like this Hailey, so just stay calm." I began to notice just how itchy I felt. Will handed me the mirror slowly, as I reached out however I noticed the fur covering my arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled out, probably waking half the ward, as I saw it on my arms , then quickly snatched the mirror to see my half human face. I started hyperventilating, and Will moved near me as the sound of beeping filled my ears.

"Hailey! Hailey calm down! You can't get worked up like this in the hospital! Hailey! Hailey it's okay! Hailey! Hailey..." As I leaned myself into my best friends chest I felt safe, and comfortable as tears continued to mat the fur on my face.

"Wh-why- why did th-this happen? What's wr-wrong with me..."

The doctor looked me in the eye and said one of the worst things a doctor can say, "We don't know. Well need to run some tests to make sure you're not contagious or in danger but other than that, we just don't know what to do." The doctor left for a minute so I could collect myself.

"Hailey I have something else to tell you, I can't find Ceres. I'm sorry. She's been missing for a few days. Know you love her."

"I-it-its okay it's not your fault. I know it wasn't your fault." I replied as the doctor walked back in with a few papers.

"Sir if you could just step out for a minute so your girlfriend could sign some paperwork." He stated to Will.

"Oh no we're not dating." The way he said it, I didn't want to admit it to myself but... it hurt.

The next few weeks I spent in the hospital bed, getting tests done, until they deemed me, and apparently the other people like me they had here, safe to leave. By this point my mouth was filled with scars and scratches from my sharp teeth that had replaced my old ones. Will brought me back to my apartment, helping to hold me up as I stumbled on my paws, with my tail swaying slowly behind me trying and failing to balance me. I shakily sat myself down on the couch, refusing Will's attempt to help me down. "The doctors said you shouldn't be alone for a few weeks, it okay if I just sleep on the couch?"

"Yeah... that's fine I guess." I replied, speaking quietly and slowly, only a step above mumbling. I stared down at the ground in between my paws. I sat silent with my ears dropping on either side of my head, and my tail running over my lap and in between my legs, seeming surreal. Then I just broke it. I leaned my body over to the left where Will was sitting and placed my head on his chest while tears matted my fur. My right ear pointed up, and bent slightly as it pressed against listening to his heartbeat pounding.

I'll pretend for a few minutes.