All Comments on 'Mother of Love Ch. 04'

by ChloeKendall

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 years ago

Damn right I enjoyed this series! One of the best on here for sure. I'm very happy that you finished it. AWESOME

rmdoffcrmdoffcabout 2 years ago

5 stars and straight to my favorites! And its your only first series! Great start sir.

follow the author indeed

SJP9220SJP9220about 2 years ago

OH MY GOD That was one lf the most beautiful sexually amazing stories of loving incest i’ve ever read. Not only does he end up staying with his mom but getting her pregnant as well!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! And the intimate involvement of the aunt is perfect. Mom has her sister as a semi- lesbian lover as well as her son as her lover!!! VERY WELL DONE!!!!

KremishKremishabout 2 years ago

You're the 1st author to whom I've given 5* to all their stories. Everything here was perfect to me. The descriptions of the bodies of these MILFs, to the filthy but loving and playful dirty talk. Not many people can pull off the whole "mommy" dirty talk, a lot of times it can come off as creepy or infantile, but this just nailed it. The way you described the ladies bodies and the acts taking place was amazing and the right kind of filthy. Love the fact you decided to go the "thicc" mommy body route, I just can't praise this story enough.

Legitimately glad I found you and your stories. Look forward to anything else you decide to write.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Terrific descriptions, would have been a five if it had been a couple pages shorter. Nobody takes that long to come, even on Literotica.... 4/5

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

Terrific series! Loved it! BUTTTTT you stopped too soon! We need an epilogue with Bunny and Caitlin!

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Just fantastic, just finished this and it's already one of my all time favourites. I really really hope you plan on writing more

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

You should consider making a patreon, I'd subscribe :)

If you do, remember to add the link to your author page thingy, seen another author forget to do that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a Great Love story! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely story, and a beautiful woman's ass. In the beauty of Oedipal love, the mother convinced herself easily to mate naturally and possibly conceive. The taboo of inbreeding was broken in the lust of incest, and yet a mother's asshole presented a much more restrictive barrier that required so much gentle patience to pierce through. A mother's virgin pure butt hole, the trade of her tortuous pain for her son's exquisite pleasure, was a necessary gift of love, and yet a scarier and naughtier prospect to the mother than carrying her own son's baby. I think its so natural and loving, filial piety to make her a mother again, but to plunder a mother's juicy booty is the stuff of selfless devotion and true romance. I just know this couple will live happily ever after. I son's cock gives and receives dignity. He fucked the prim and proper self respect out of her uptight shitter, but he pumped his seed back into her womb, giving Mom the dignity of motherhood once again, the greatest gift a son can give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of all the incest genres....the mother/son relationships are the ones that I enjoy the most. And I'm also a big fan of the son falling in love with his mother and the mother falling in love with her son. And of course, the mother has to get pregnant with her son's baby.

I couldn't have done without the aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a magnificent story. Wonderfully written, and fantastically descriptive. Hope you keep writing. Will be waiting for your next submission with baited breath. 5⭐

hugh123hugh123about 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it ! Can't wait for more of this series or more scathing hot Stories!!!!

Mandal46Mandal46about 1 year ago

Wow!!!!!!!! What a beautiful series. Well done Chloe. I look forward with bated breath for your next masterpiece. Thank you for sharing 😊😊😊

ParamaloryParamaloryabout 1 year ago

Such a great story and I love how you close it properly with Sophie and Sean making a baby. No better way to express their love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes, it was long but for the most part very enjoyable. It also had a good ending! You could even write about a three some with all the people participating, not just two at a time. That would also be fun to read, if you aren't tired of writing about this story line!

blackcockriderblackcockrider8 months ago

Great mommy serie, five stars, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shoulda knocked up his aunt too.

redlion75redlion755 months ago

What happened to the sister?

Did she get abducted by aliens and never came back?

We see him fucking around with mom and aunt but Tracy is mentioned like 2x and poof

dirtysondirtyson5 months ago

Yeah like the other are saying , Aunt should have also want to have more babes. Maybe that can be an epilogue chapter where mom want more children!!

Any a very hot series please continue doing these kind of stories.

JTSFTJTSFTabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed it. There were a number of times I couldn't follow who or what was where, which broke my involvement, and I had to go back a paragraph or two to reform a mental image, sometimes without success so I'd have to imagine my own version. There were several missed sexual opportunities, such as for sex in the pool between the sisters embracing, kissing, each riding the other's thigh, then getting their boy to hold them above water to breath while he's working their breasts and receiving some of their kisses. It seemed silly at that point that shyness or embassment could still be powerful enough to halt the progression of their opening to each other. The nephew should have come in his auntie's throat in the living room - he's a young stud capable of three or four ejaculations in a long day, after all, and it would enable him to last longer for his mommies later, upstairs. Son HAS to have anal with his aunty-momma too, she's got to have what here Sister got, and their stud-son will be very happy to obligé, will some encouragement from his momma-mom. A nice strapless strap-on for the ladies could have made for some great trios, as well as viewing pleasure for their boy while he recovered between rounds, during the next few days father was away and they became increasingly uninhibited. Also missing were trio showers, shaving each other, and sharing meals. Daughter Lucy is a lovelorn slut lusting for her father, of course, and leaves with him after the divorce, which is given added impulse when Mom finds them in felatio in the living room. Poor girl, or maybe she's got what it takes to hold his attention.

Bucks7T2Bucks7T2about 2 months ago

Magnificent, BRAVO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous