Mother of Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Aunt Caitlin helps Sean explore his Mother's virgin asshole.
25.3k words
4.78
33.8k
87

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool droplets trickled down my back, littering the shower floor with a torrent of water that wasn't quite loud enough to drown out my racing thoughts, echoing like gunshots in my brain. I couldn't possibly be dreaming--I would have woken up by now. On the other hand, how could any of this possibly be real?

After spending the last few years shamelessly pining after my own Mother, I had been given experiences that my wildest imagination couldn't match. If intimately exploring Mom's body wasn't a big enough surprise, waking up to a double-blowjob from her and Aunt Caitlin certainly was!

Now, curiosity struck me as I pondered what the rest of the day might hold. I'd gone to bed knowing that the dynamic between Mom and me would take some adjustment, but nothing could have prepared me for the mental gymnastics I'd need to ready myself for Aunt Caitlin, too. I could hear the two of them gabbing excitedly in the kitchen. The status quo had been altered, I knew, and as soon as I stepped out of the shower, I would be entering an entirely different world.

I was learning about my Mother, the woman behind the veil that she'd kept hidden from me, finding this new person to be the embodiment of the same love she had always shown me, expressed in a physical form. Through this new lens, I understood that this was her revealing her truest self to me, and my eager acceptance had only served to encourage her to explore those desires.

Accepting her transformation made Caitlin's attitude all the more believable--they are sisters, after all. The more my Mother displayed her tendency towards carnal affection, the easier it became to conflate her new image with the one I had developed over many years. This wasn't a new woman, this was the same Mother that breastfed me before I could defend myself, taught me how to walk, and burned in my brain her role as an unwavering beacon of compassion whose love knew no bounds.

The juxtaposed visual of her hunched on her knees, trying with all her might to heartily engulf the final few inches of my baby-maker, was slowly becoming less jarring. This was my Mother, she always had been, and I wouldn't change a thing about her.

Where I had been expecting a sense of anxiety when I exited the shower, I was pleasantly surprised to find the fear I'd been dreading had washed down the drain with the soapy water. I took a deep breath and stood on the small rectangular bathmat, feeling the rough material soak up the moisture still clinging to my toes. I enrobed myself with an equally scratchy towel and stood silently, itching to hear a shred of conversation slip between the floorboards.

Nothing greeted me save for the low mumbling of intentionally hushed tones, and I told myself that I was above planting my ear to the bathroom tile just to catch a snippet. Whatever they were talking about must have been slightly above my pay grade.

I left the shower with a trail of waterlogged footsteps that followed me towards my bedroom, though I was sure Mom would forgive my hurry so long as I made up for it later. I threw on the very first t-shirt I grabbed, and a pair of boxers I was nearly too big for, just to make my descent down the stairs come that much quicker.

I heard hurried shuffling coupled with poorly disguised giggles when the stairs creaked underfoot, foiling away my stealthy approach.

"Somebody's finally ready." Mom's voice carried me down the rest of the stairs like I was a cartoon floating towards a freshly baked pie.

"Ready for what?" I was thankful I got the final word out before rounding the corner into the kitchen or my sudden loss of breath would have rendered me speechless.

"For us, silly!" Aunt Caitlin piped up, straightening her back so when she leaned forward, her tits plopped on the kitchen counter with a heavy thud. "How was your shower, Bunny?"

Her alabaster skin was perfectly accented by the dark bathing suit hugging her body, swelling out in all the right places to make my mouth dry up. Her firm nipples formed noticeable peaks under the suit, enticing a fiery curiosity though I had held them in my hands less than an hour ago. The tight fit of her top was forcing the pillowy flesh to bulge out of the sides like two pudgy stress balls being squeezed on either end, intoxicating me to the point of shameless staring. The counter relieved a share of their weight and subtly flattened her massive tits, so they looked like a cream-coloured puddle of jiggly breast meat, perilously teetering on the edge of the counter.

"You don't think this is too small, do you?" She donned a cutesy voice and hoisted her melons by the strings around her neck, briefly swinging the pendulums off her chest before plopping them back down on the counter to re-establish their hefty size with another loud thud. "Your Mom thought you might like it."

Cottonmouth kept my voice at bay, so I nodded wordlessly with an affirmative grunt.

"I told you," Mom teased, stepping behind me and wrapping her arms around me to place a gentle kiss on my neck. "I know what my Son likes."

Mom's breasts pressed against my spine and ignited my nerves with a barrage of shivers. I laid my arms on top of hers as her kisses inched their way up my neck, a sensation made more intense when I closed my eyes to focus on it. "I hope you're ready for today, baby," She whispered so Caitlin couldn't hear, nibbling and flicking her tongue against my earlobe. "We aren't even halfway through."

Christmas morning couldn't rival my excitement at her words!

I turned around and gave Mom my full attention. Our hold did not waver as I lowered my neck to her level and went in for a kiss, testing the waters to see how casually we could step back into our new roles.

Our lips fit together in perfect harmony. I kissed my Mother as though we had just this moment together, shrugging off the existence of the world outside our embrace. Her hand rested against my cheek, fingers teasing the edge of my hairline. She let her tongue playfully dart from between the softness of her lips, searching for a playmate. Pushed forward against the eager explorer, I tangled my tongue with hers, letting the slippery snakes dance together, backed by the sounds of sloppy spit swapping and poorly hidden moans.

"You two are something else." Caitlin tapped her metal straw against the rim of her glass, freshly emptied.

Mom instinctively snapped away from me like we'd been caught, but released her tension when she was reminded who was with us in the kitchen. She rested her head against my chest and breathed deeply, giving my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Fuck, I forgot you were there, Cait." She chuckled.

My Aunt threw her hands in the air. "Seriously?"

Mom nodded bashfully, gazing up at me with a bonfire of lust brightly illuminating her eyes. "He's just..."

"Perfect," I finished for her, though she knew I wasn't referring to myself--her uncontrollable blushing gave that away.

"I swear if I have to get naked already, just to get your attention, I'll do it!" Caitlin threatened sarcastically.

She walked to refill her drink, swaying her hips side to side with enough exaggeration that it could catch a blind man's eye. The razor-thin line of her bikini bottom sat high on her waist, disappearing when it reached her bouncy ass cheeks and was swallowed from sight between the plump globes. The tiniest sliver of her slit could be seen poking out from between her quaking cheeks, but the black fabric hugging her bulging mound obscured a direct gaze at the prize I longed for.

I was convinced another few steps would cause Caitlin's boobs to burst out of their impossibly small prison, but she made it to the alcohol cabinet in one piece. I didn't know what she was looking for, but it must have been at the very back of the cupboard. She balanced on her toes and stuck her ass out until she nearly lost her footing, expertly poised to flaunt her delicious curves.

Caitlin grabbed a bottle of wine and spun on her heels, examining the label as though she wasn't aware my Mother and I were entranced by simply watching her walk around.

"You know," she unscrewed the lid and poured a healthy dose of medicine into her glass, which was still sporting the legs leftover from her last serving. "In some countries, it's considered rude to stare."

"Yeah, and in some countries, it's considered taboo to waltz around like a half-naked floozy in front of your Nephew." My Mom winked at me, earning ire from her Sister. "Some countries, I mean. Definitely not this one."

"Hardy har har," Caitlin bellowed, throwing her head side to side to embellish the sarcasm. "I don't care what's taboo in any country. I wanna have fun today so that's what I'm gonna do. Sean, lotion!"

I snatched up the tube she pointed to and held it like it contained the meaning of life, dumbly repeating "lotion" as I, a deer caught in the headlights, stared helplessly at her revealing outfit.

"See?" Caitlin raised an eyebrow and waltzed towards the patio door. "He's ready."

She slid the glass barrier open and stepped out into the sunshine, taking a moment to soak in the warmth before extending to me her hand. "Join me?"

I looked eagerly at my Mom for affirmation. "Gooooo," she said, rolling her eyes with a fiendish smile. "Entertain her."

"Are you sure? What about breakfast?" I asked, again quite dumbly.

Mom handed me an apple from the fruit bowl and pointed to the corner cupboard. "Get a protein bar or something, but hurry! Caitlin already ate, remember? She isn't gonna wait for you to do the same."

"I can wait for you!" I tried to insist, but Caitlin hooked her arm around mine and dragged me across the threshold into the glare of the afternoon sun.

"I still need a drink, and so do you! Go with your Aunt; I'll bring us something strong." She patted my bum on my way out the door, exchanging a knowing glance with her Sister that I was likely not supposed to see.

Drinking before noon wasn't typical of my Mother, but then again, none of this was.

"Did you bring the lotion? I only use this new natural brand, it's way safer and, in a pinch, works pretty well as a makeshift lube." Caitlin sat sideways on one of the many lounge chairs around the pool, patting behind her to invite me to join. "If I come home with too dark of a tan, your Uncle is gonna start asking questions, so let's try to make sure that doesn't happen, okay?"

"Sure thing, Aunt Caitlin." I scooched behind her, laying my legs on either side of her like I was preparing for a bear hug. "Where should I start?"

Caitlin untied the string around her neck and clasped an arm around her tits to stop the behemoths from escaping their cage. "Right here, Bunny. Can't have uneven lines, can we?"

Impulse guided my gaze around her tummy, hoping to catch a glimpse of the tidal wave of breast meat she was struggling to hold back.

"Boy, you sure are impatient, aren't you?" Caitlin chirped. "You take after your Mother."

"I do?" I squirted lotion into my hands and rubbed them together to warm it.

"You sure do."

"How?" I rubbed both hands against her skin and felt the knots in my stomach unwind. Her skin was flawlessly smooth, letting me glide down her neck over her slim shoulders like sculpted marble.

"You don't think your Mother just up and turned into a Mommy-slut out of the blue, do you?"

Truthfully, I hadn't thought about it. "I guess not, no."

"Exactly! So, who do you think taught her to channel that inner lust fiend into something awesome?" Ego was peppered throughout her words, but it was more than enough to inflate them. "I'm sure she's a great Mom--"

"The best." I cut in.

"Oh, of course, you would say that Bunny." She blew me a kiss. "But before she was the best Mom in the world, she was my slutty little Sister, and I was--"

"Her slutty older Sister?" I laughed, but Caitlin's death glare made me rethink my words. "I meant her slutty...experienced Sister?"

"Much better, thank you, Bunny."

Intrigue got the better of me but didn't stop me from massaging my Aunt like I was trying to decorate her skin with fingerprints. "So, what did you, like...do together?"

Caitlin cackled and almost lost control of her breasts. "What didn't we do? The only thing your mother ever said no to was anything involving her ass."

Urgent curiosity formed in the pit of my stomach. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, at this point I'm not sure if anything is too graphic, but we were each other's first kiss. We went down on each other almost every night, for crying out loud! If you wanna know how to push Sophie's buttons, just ask."

"Her...ass..." I couldn't muster a complete sentence. "She, like, never even let you near it?"

"A handful of times, but just barely. You're lucky she promised it to you--that's a tall order."

If Caitlin had been looking at me, she would have gained a glimpse of my soul trying to stop itself from exploding out of my body. I had both my hands on her hips, holding her firmly as I slid them over her ribs and drew a line directly under her bust. "She said that?"

"You didn't know? I knew she wouldn't tell you. That's classic Sophie."

By now, Mom and I were all but an open book, so I wondered what could be holding her back when she had been the one to invite Caitlin here and move us in this direction. "Why didn't she let you?"

"Play with her asshole?" My Aunt was nothing if not blunt. "Every time we tried she was either too uncomfortable, or in too much pain."

"Won't I hurt her, then?"

"Brag much, Bunny?" Caitlin craned her neck to peek around her back and see my slowly stiffening boner poking her in the spine. "Actually, come to think of it, you probably will. But she promised me I'd get to help if I came by today, and I don't let people break promises."

"I wonder if she ever let Dad, uh, back there."

"She did, a couple of times, but I don't even think you were born yet, so it's been a very, very long time for her."

"Then why would she even want to try with me?"

Caitlin shrugged and proceeded to swell my heart three sizes too big. "I dunno, Bunny, I guess she just loves you that much."

Damn.

"Ahem!" A voice came bellowing from behind us. "You wouldn't happen to be talking behind my back, would you?"

I turned around to see my Mother, in all her undeniable glory, leaning against the doorframe with a dark red drink in each hand. It took a moment to sink in, but I soon realized that the bikini she now had on was the same one she'd been wearing in the photo that ignited this entire journey. Caitlin put a finger under my chin and closed my slacked jaw to save it from colliding with the floor.

Mom's breasts were searching for a way out of her top, but it was glued so tightly to her chest that they were pinned down by the garment and had to settle for spilling breast meat over the sides. Every dainty step her cute little feet took across the concrete would shift her weight and cause both of the heavy balloons to bump together. Two pearly white juggernauts, crashing into one another like a boob tsunami, each brazenly daring the sun to tan their porcelain glow. I could see the swell of Mom's juicy bottom curve out around the edge of her legs, reinvigorating the idea that I may be getting up close and personal with it quite soon.

"Wow, Mom, you look amazing." I was entranced by every agonizing second that she spent striding towards me, dramatically rocking her hips side to side.

"I do?" she said sheepishly, feigning shyness. "I just thought I'd throw this old thing on to see how it looks."

"It looks," I poured over her body, head to toe, "really, really fantastic. You look fantastic, I mean."

"Thanks, baby." Mom stood next to me with her hips next to my head and handed me a glass of red liquid. "Try this. I used to drink it with Caitlin all the time when we were kids."

"Is that Cooch Hooch?" Caitlin clapped her hands together. "I guess mine is still inside, right? Because I know you wouldn't forget to make me one, right?"

Mom pointed to the full glass of wine sitting on the table, earning nothing more than a dissatisfied grunt from Caitlin. "Fine, I'll make my own." She downed the rest of her drink and stormed off towards the kitchen to fix another.

Mom placed her hand in my hair and rested my head against her hip. My eyes closed as I let any sense of reality drift away with the cool, crisp breeze, escaping from my body like someone had pulled my soul out with a vacuum. Mom smelled like oranges with a touch of vanilla. It had always been my favorite and the nostalgia collision drove me straight down memory lane.

"I love you, Mom." I smiled through a sigh.

She nuzzled her nose against the top of my head and stroked my cheek. "I love you too, baby. Very, very much." She kissed my forehead and rested her hand on my shoulder to balance as she sat on the nearest lounge chair.

Silence befell us, but it carried no awkwardness. Just being in the presence of a woman as special as my Mother, feeling such undivided closeness with her, was the most comfortable I had ever felt. I knew whatever came next would be monumental and, though trepidation plagued me with every new revelation, I knew that if I was with Mom it would all turn out alright.

"So, uh, what's in this?" I raised the glass of Cooch Hooch to my eyeline and made a show of examining it top to bottom. "And why the hell did you give it such a weird name?"

Mom took a slow sip of her drink and held her with both hands. "Well, every time your Aunt and I drank it we loosened up a little...sometimes a lot. I think it's a bit too on-the-nose, but you know Caitlin--she loves to be direct."

"Loose meaning?" I pried for an answer.

"Meaning exactly what you think it means, young man." She gave me a playful kick and grinned devilishly as she took another sip. "I wasn't always a Mother, you know."

"Aunt Caitlin was just telling me about that, actually." Now I had her attention.

"I knew my ears were burning, but what does that mean?"

I shrugged. "Exactly what you think it means."

Mom narrowed her eyes at me. "I know it comes easy for you, but don't get cute. What did she tell you?"

"She said precisely what you were too timid to say!" Caitlin said, coming hurriedly towards us, arms bowed out so she wouldn't spill her drink. "Sorry, I spilled a bit, but I wanna be here for this."

Mom stared at me with her head cocked at a slight angle. "What did she tell you?" I think she was afraid she already knew the answer.

"Well, she uh, Caitlin I mean, told me that you made her a promise that if she showed up today--"

"You already told him!" Mom squealed in annoyance, scrunching her face up and glaring at her Sister with a frustrated pout. "I wanted to tell him!"

"You took too long!" Caitlin insisted. "It just slipped out. I'm sorry, Soff, but if it makes you feel any better he seemed shaken to the core that I even mentioned it, so you're not gonna have to ask him twice. He's really excited!"

Mom whipped around to face me. "You are?"

I nodded.

"Oh...well, I guess that's settled." Then, to Caitlin, "Part of me was kind of hoping you'd forget but--"

"I never forget!" Caitlin cheered herself on. "Come on, be honest, you're a little bit excited too."

I could see in Mom's eyes that her nerves were diluting whatever excitement she may have had. She may have been interested in attempting it, but her history gave me the impression that it would be a steep uphill battle. "Mom, if you're too scared, we don't have to do it."

"She's not getting out of it that easily," Caitlin taunted. "A promise is a promise, right Soff?"