All Comments on 'Mother Road Ch. 04 - Journey's End'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Fitting ending to a wonderful story!

5

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

As I am writing this in November 2020 almost the whole world is in the grip of a terrible pandemic.

Then it feels so good to read this story. A saga about love, trust and goodness.

Then it is a place of fantasy, where you can stay and let the rigors of the world fade into the background for a few hours.

Thanks for that.

High five from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
rushed

this last chapter seemed very rushed nevertheless I enjoyed the story telling

AZTT2AZTT2over 3 years ago

I like the recognition of the first female Silver Star recipient. Great story with interesting characters.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story hate to see it end. Feel like I got to know and love the characters but now that the story is over this is a group of friends I’ll never see again. You do a wonderful job of bringing the reader into the story. Been reading your material since you started publishing here and you have really matured as a writer. Congrats, looking forward to your next offering.

Enjoy the Central Coast. Had a place in Pismo Beach but moved a couple years ago to be closer to the Grandkids in the Inland Empire.

5 stars on each of the chapters. Really enjoyed this yarn!

Keep writing I look forward to your posts.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This whole story was great. I like the ones with character development. It read like a movie. Great job

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaabout 2 years ago

Babies and marriages, oh my! Gotta say that James and Melissa are my favorite. Loved the little voyeur scene with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just finished the story and really enjoyed it , my favorite part was the little James and Melissa segment . I think you could have a really hot and fun story focusing on those two characters.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Certainly romping along now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES