Mother Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam jumped in, "What about you, do you like kids?" Whew, an easy one!

"Yes, I like them a lot, in fact," I answered.

Ava piped in again, "There's a lot of kids to like in our house!" I laughed at that, looking at Laura, who seemed to blush a bit.

James piped in, almost as a challenge. "Was your wife prettier than momma?" There was a moment of uncomfortable silence as some of the kids looked wide-eyed at Laura, as if the question might upset her.

"I think that's enough questions," she began, but I held my hand up to stop her.

I looked at James and responded, truthfully and genuinely, "That's an easy one. Your mother is the prettiest woman I've laid eyes on in a long time. My ex-wife couldn't hold a candle to her."

Laura really blushed at that; she told the children, "OK, that's enough questions for now, let's finish up dinner please."

At the end of the meal, Laura took Elijah and Amelia upstairs for a bath and Lucas for a diaper change before putting the three of them to bed. Meanwhile I proceeded to help Olivia and the other three with clean-up. With the five of us pitching in, we had the kitchen spic and span by the time their mom came back downstairs.

I turned to the group. "Well, thank you all for a lovely meal, especially Olivia. Your cooking skills are top-notch!" Embarrassed, Olivia smiled and blushed, looking at the floor. Yawning, I said, "Well, excuse me! I didn't mean to be rude, kids, it's been a long day. I'm ready to go to the RV for a good night's sleep, that's for sure."

Laura spoke up, "You're not planning on sleeping in your motorhome tonight, are you?"

"Well, yes," was my puzzled response.

She scoffed, "Don't be silly, you can use the guest cottage, it's still raining like blazes. You can have a nice hot shower and sleep in a warm bed without the rain rattling on your roof all night." I had to admit, she had a point.

"OK, then, thank you!" Putting on my squishy sneakers, I ran out to the Gulf Stream, grabbed my toiletries and some clean clothes, and went into the cabin. Laura was right, it was a great idea. Showers in the motorhome were quick and quite cramped; this was luxurious by comparison.

I'd dried off from the shower and put my robe on when there was a knock on the cabin door. "Come on in," I said.

Laura came in, carrying a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand, two shot glasses in the other. "Fancy a drink?" she asked. I could not help but notice that the blouse she was wearing earlier was no longer buttoned all the way up. Although the baby food stains were still there, the new view of her cleavage with the top three buttons undone had me enthralled.

"Delighted,", I answered. Sitting down on the small sofa, I patted the cushion next to me and she sat. Putting the glasses on the coffee table, she poured us each a shot. We clinked glasses, and sipped.

"Lucas weaned off the breast 10 days or so ago, so I can drink again but I hate drinking alone. It's nice to have company," she commented.

I looked around the cabin. It was small, but the pictures on the wall and some western-themed decorations here and there that made it cozy. "This is a nice place, thanks for letting me stay here. You were right, it's way more comfortable than the motorhome, for sure."

"You don't know how much a woman appreciates being told she's right." She smiled and looked at the floor. "I'll tell you a secret. My kids don't know this, but this cabin was built by my first husband soon after we moved into this house. He'd been hired as a preacher at a local church, so we were settling down. He built it for me to live in during my upcoming birth, and afterwards I was to live in it during my monthly; he used to go on and on quoting the Old Testament about how when a woman gives birth or has her flow, she has to be isolated for seven days afterwards. The Reverend wasn't a cruel man, but he had some really funny ideas about women's bodies.

He passionately believed that sex was for procreation only, not for pleasure. On our wedding night, he made me pray with him for an hour before he cut a hole in a sheet; he used it to cover me while he put his penis in me, but not touch me otherwise. Fortunately for him I was very fertile. I became pregnant with Olivia right away, so his husbandly duties were taken care of for at least 9 months. When he died of a heart attack a month before I gave birth I was sad, but honestly it was a relief to be free of him and his crazy religious ideas. Truth be told, I don't miss him. I'm grateful for Olivia, and that he got me out of Rankin, but that's about it.

You'd think I'd hate this place, but once he passed away it became my sanctuary. Whenever I get sad or just overwhelmed from being a mother, this is my quiet space. The kids have all been taught that unless there's an emergency, they are never to disturb me in here."

So this wasn't a mother-in-law unit; it was a retreat! "I have to say, Laura, dinner tonight was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed your children and their energy." My shot glass was empty, I poured another one.

She laughed. "I think they enjoyed you, too, especially Olivia. The poor thing has never had a father to call her own. First, her own father dies before she's born, then each of my other husbands mostly ignored her and paid more attention to the fruit of their own loins, so to speak. She's always been the invisible stepchild. Tonight, I think you made her feel important, which is worth more than gold to me." With a quick swig, she finished off the contents of her shot glass. I refilled it.

"Laura, I have to ask you, if you don't mind answering, it's obvious you're doing an amazing job raising these kids but how are you able to afford it?"

She exhaled, then explained, "Carl's life insurance and the AD&D payment from his accident gave us a nice nest egg, enough where I was able to pay off the farm's mortgage. No way I could raise crops myself, so I lease the fields to local farmers which brings in a little income. In between property taxes, food, insurance, clothes, and utilities, if I manage the money well, we should be able to get by for a few years.

I got the law after my third husband, he skipped down with his whore and now he owes a shitload of child support. Olivia wants to go to college when she graduates, but even if she can get herself a small scholarship I don't know where I'll find enough money to pay for the rest. It's not like there are men lining up to court a 34-year-old woman with 7 children."

Maybe it was the Jack Daniels in me, but I blurted out, "Oh, I don't know, Laura. You might be surprised." She chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief.

I moved closer to her. She smelled of sweet potato baby food, cinnamon, and diaper cream. It sure smelled better than Beverly's $70-a-bottle perfume from Neiman-Marcus, hands down. I was now 100% certain I wanted to make love with this woman. I put my arm around her, to gauge her reaction.

She smiled and whispered, "Mr. Tom McFarland, architectural consultant, you are one handsome man, and if you have no objections, I'd very much like to kiss you."

I smiled my most seductive whiskey-fueled smile. "Why, Laura Palermo, beautiful mother of seven, I would be offended if you didn't." I turned to face her slightly as she turned into me. We wrapped our arms around each other and made out like a couple of teenagers in the back of a Chevy on Lover's Lane. When we finally paused, I poured another shot, then drained it. It was a good thing I had a belly full of beef stew, or the alcohol would be seriously kicking my ass.

Kissing her neck, I murmured, 'You want to hear something funny? When I was getting gas on the way here, I met a man who warned me to stay off Goodlin Road, and specifically to stay away from you. Claimed you'd had seven or eight husbands and killed them all."

Laura chuckled. "Ah. That would be Baxter Carlson. He's my second husband's great-uncle, and he still carries on like I personally climbed up there and pushed Glen off that oil rig. That's why I don't let Glen's kids see him, even though he's their kin, he's got such a poisoned mind and a vile mouth."

"You want to know something else? Baxter also told me not to look you in the eyes, because then I'd be bewitched and be under your spell." I knocked back the rest of my whiskey. Without asking, she refilled it; I drained it again.

Emboldened now by the Jack Daniel's, I continued. "Thing of it is, Laura, the geezer was right. You have the most beautiful eyes, and I feel like there's no place else I'd rather be than right here, right now, with you." I gave her a passionate kiss, my hands running over her breasts and belly, then asked, "What do you think of that?"

She seemed to be emboldened by the alcohol as well. "Tom McFarland, you sure talk pretty," she slurred, "and damn me for a fool if I don't take you to bed this minute."

Taking my hand, she stood and pulled me upright, then walked the few feet into the small bedroom. My robe had come undone, and my hardening cock stuck in the air like a 7" flagpole. We stood in the dark, only the light from the adjacent living room illuminating us. I reached to turn on the light, but her hand grasped my forearm.

"Tom," she said in a serious tone, "I've had seven children. My body won't begin to compare to your ex-wife's." I kissed her lips ever so gently, then whispered my response.

"Laura, you are one of the sexiest women I've ever seen in my life. You're beautiful, and your womanly body just makes me want you more. I want you to forget about my skinny-ass phony ex. Believe me, I certainly have."

She released my hand, and I turned on the light. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I pulled her close in and unbuttoned the rest of the stained blouse. It fell to the floor, and before me her sweet globes were barely held in check by a red bra, straining the straps to their limit. "Until a few days ago I was breastfeeding Lucas," she said, "I'm usually a 38D, but I'm still kind of milk-swollen right now."

"Zero complaints from me, Laura," I murmured, reaching around behind her and undoing the hooks on her bra. She slipped it off her shoulders, and I began to kiss her now-exposed tit flesh. Making my way to her nipple, I noticed it had a drop of milk on it.

"I haven't dried up yet, I'm still - OH!" She gasped as I took her left nipple in my mouth and began to suck. It tasted like heavily sweetened almond milk and I savored it, first on the left, then on the right.

"Your tits are magnificent," I murmured in between kissing and sucking them, "I just can't let them go!"

She giggled, "If you stay there all night, you won't get to what's between my legs."

"Ah, thanks for the reminder!" I continued to suckle on her as I undid her belt and unzipped her jeans, then slipped them down to the floor. She stepped out of them, then took a step back, out of my arms, suddenly serious.

"Tom, take a good hard look" she commanded. "Look at my belly, with all its fat bulges, stretch marks and tiger stripes from seven babies." I couldn't help but admire how her pubic hair was surprisingly thin, but the same shade as the hair on her head. Then she turned around. "Look at my ass. It's not the tight ass of some skinny college girl, it's the ass that comes from being in the delivery room six times." She turned back around and faced me. "You're a handsome and intelligent man who I'm guessing can have any damned woman he wants. I don't want to waste your time here. Don't lie to me. Is this really the body you want?"

My emotions were in a whirl. I was horny as hell, but it was obvious that her last husband leaving her had done a real number on her self-esteem. I felt it was best to just speak my truth.

"Laura Palermo, I want you so badly right now I can taste it. You're beautiful, you're sexy, you're everything that my ex-wife wasn't. Hell yes, I want you. I want you tonight, and the next night, and the night after that."

Suddenly, she was on me. My robe came off as she pushed me onto the bed. She began sucking my hardness, but I stopped her. "Get on the bed, I want this to be about you," I told her, and moved her onto her back.

As I positioned my head between her thighs I asked, "Did any of your husbands kiss your pussy, or were they selfish?" I lowered my head, and went to work, my tongue exploring her labia.

"N-n-no," she whimpered, "they just fucked me. Oooooh! That feels so goooooood!" I could feel her fingers going through the hair on the back of my head. As my kisses circled her pussy lips, I felt her shiver.

Her hips bucked a little as I slipped my tongue around her clit, then I slipped it directly into her vaginal opening. Fortunately, my hands were firmly grasping her ass, otherwise I think she would have slid off the bed. She howled with pleasure, her hands gripping the bedsheets as she thrashed her head side to side.

I continued my frenetic tonguing, pausing only to pull my head up to take deep breaths. I managed to gasp, "Your pussy is delicious!" before returning to my ministrations. Suddenly she gave out a strangled shriek before going rigid.

"Oh, shiiiiiiit!" she cried, pushing her mound harder against my face as an orgasm ripped through her.

I moved up on the bed next to her, and we kissed again. I teased her, "Don't we taste good?"

"Mmmm-HMM!" she murmured through our kisses. We kissed a little more, my dick now diamond-hard. "Get on your back," she whispered.

I obeyed, and she quickly straddled me cowboy-style. Her pussy was slick with her juices, and my dick slipped right in.

"I may have had seven children, but I still know how to please a man," she boasted, grinning. Instantly I felt her vaginal muscles clamp down on my cock, it was like my dick was being gripped by a warm, wet pair of vicegrip pliers. "I do my kegels every day!"

"Daaaamn, girl", I whispered. Lifting my head up, I tried to suckle on Laura's nice milky nipples as they danced in front of me.

She was riding me hard, and I felt my climax building. I wasn't wearing a condom, so I tried to warn Laura, but she wasn't paying attention.

"It's been over a year since I've a man in me," she said, nearly breathless, grinding her pelvis against mine, "You feel sooooo good!"

I threw back my head to enjoy this fully because it was clear there was no way she was going to let me pull out. I groaned, and my balls released their burden; a few seconds later her climax hit her and she shuddered, pressing her pussy down on me as hard as she could.

We lay together afterwards caught up in the afterglow, enjoying the intimacy and warmth. Cuddling after sex was not something Barbara did; a quick shower, then it was get dressed and brush her hair, so I was really enjoying this part. The softness of Laura's skin, the smell of her shampoo, all of it was bliss. We both closed our eyes, and sleep claimed us.

Early Saturday morning I was awakened by the sounds of Laura moving around the cabin. The clock radio next to the bed read 5:15am. Looking over at Laura, I saw she was putting on one of the sweatshirts I'd brought in from the RV. Her bra still lay on the floor, which meant she was braless under it. Yum!

"Hey hotness," I said in my sexiest morning voice, "come on over here and let me get another taste of that sweetness." I reached for her to pull her back to bed.

She stepped just out of my reach. "Sorry," she chuckled. I've got to get back to the main house and make breakfast before the kids wake up. I don't want them to know I spent the night with you, it's too soon yet for that."

"Awwwww," I jokingly whined, "no fair!"

"Sorry about borrowing this sweatshirt, but if I was wearing the same thing this morning that I was wearing last night, it would look suspicious. As you've seen, Ava is like Nancy Drew, she can be quite the detective."

I chuckled, "Why does this not surprise me?"

She pulled on her jeans and slipped on her shoes. "I have to warn you," she said, "we need to be extra careful now. One doctor I had many years ago warned me I was hyper-fertile. I guess I take after my mom like that. She'd had eleven kids when I left, ended up having three more after I was gone. We need to be more careful."

"Oh, cross my heart," I answered, smiling and making an x-motion across my upper chest.

Then as she grasped the doorknob, she stopped. Without looking back at me, almost as if fearing the answer, she asked, "Umm, Tom, how much longer are you planning to stay, exactly? You're welcome to stay for as long as you want, but I know you were headed down Route 66 to California when you got sidetracked here."

I responded in a gentle voice, "You know, I'm enjoying you and the kids so much, I'm thinking of staying here through the end of next week at least," I answered, then lowered my voice, "not to mention, my landlady is real easy on the eyes, I'm hoping to get me a taste of that."

Still not turning around, she cracked, "Smart ass," then stepped out the door to go make breakfast.

I went back to bed and slept in for a few hours more. After I got up, I asked Liam, James, Olivia and Ava to go fishing, since my dad's rod and reel happened to be in the RV. We didn't catch anything at the local creek, but it was still nice just being with the kids, listening to them talk about their views of the world.

Saturday night the cabin door creaked open and Laura crept in. No booze with her this time, it was just her wearing my sweatshirt and her jeans; this time she'd planned ahead and brought a change of clothes for the morning. No discussion this time, we just went to bed and began kissing and caressing, and I helped her undress in record time. She laid on her back and we made love missionary-style.

I still had not been to town to buy any condoms yet, so when I was close to cumming I pulled my cock out and spurted multiple jets onto her wonderful belly. She reached down and rubbed it into the skin of her tummy, and when she finished, I took my turn, covering that spermy belly with kisses.

I turned out the light, but as we lay spooning together neither of us seemed to want to sleep; I kept caressing her tits and nipples, and Laura in turn kept pushing her luscious ass into my semi-soft cock. "You're such a tease, no wonder you drive men crazy," I told her as I kissed the top of her head and her naked shoulder.

"What can I say, you inspire me," she responded. She turned around to face me, her hand stroking me back to hardness. I reached down and lifted her leg, allowing me access to her still-slick mound. I slowly entered her again; she flexed her pelvic muscles to squeeze my cock as I began to thrust in her.

I loved being face to face with her as we fucked; it allowed me to kiss her and also gave my mouth access to her neck and tits. As I kissed and nibbled on her nipples, she began matching my movements with her own pelvic thrusts and my climax arrived much faster than I expected. Instead of pulling out, as my balls emptied themselves of what little they had left, I pulled her close to me, squeezing her body tightly against mine as I came.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "you're just so sexy, I couldn't help myself." Kissing her collarbone and neck, I assured her I would buy condoms tomorrow. We lay quietly for a while, but it was such a joy to hold her bare skin against mine I couldn't sleep. My cock had checked out for the night, but my brain was still active.

Then I whispered the thought that had been rattling around in my mind, "You know, Laura, we haven't known each other long and this sounds crazy and impulsive, but would you ever consider the possibility of getting married again? Like, as in married to me?" She did not respond for a while; either she'd fallen asleep or was deep in thought. Finally, I heard her voice whisper back.

"I'm sorry Tom. I don't think it's crazy, but I don't think it would be a good idea. You just got out of one bad marriage. I'm afraid I'm just a distraction for you right now; if you marry me, after a few months you could decide it was a mistake and end up leaving. After my experience with Christopher, I couldn't bear that. Neither could the kids. They've taken a real liking to you. If you abandoned them it would devastate them, Olivia most of all. I just can't take that chance."