Mother Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, I..." She silenced me by giving me a big passionate kiss.

"Tom, you've made me feel so good the last few days I can't begin to describe it. I have a lot of strong feelings about you, but I just can't be having this discussion right now." I felt her reach down and fondle my balls. "You think you have it in you to fuck one more time?"

I was certain I had no energy left in my cock and balls, but it turns out I was wrong. This time, she locked her feet behind my back and didn't let me pull out.

Sunday, the whole crew piled into the RV and we drove to the local mall to do some window shopping. With Laura, Olivia, and Liam pushing the little ones in strollers, we covered every inch of the place. I deliberately spoiled the older kids, bought them cookies, pretzels, pizza, and corn dogs until they were about to burst. Laura scowled, shaking her finger and scolding me.

"Damn it, Tom, if they get upset tummies and start throwing up in the middle of the night, pal, three guesses who's going to get his irresponsible butt hauled out of bed to clean it up!" I grinned and raised my hand; it was a risk I gladly took.

Before leaving the mall, I detoured the six oldest kids into the shoe outlet and got them all new shoes. Olivia was so happy with hers I thought she was going to burst. Heading home at the end of the afternoon I had an RV full of exhausted children, and a level of happiness in me that I hadn't felt since...well, ever. Laura finished buckling all the kids in and was coming forward to sit in the cabin passenger seat next to me; as I started the Gulf Stream, she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the mouth!

I heard Ava giggle, then start a little sing-song, "Tom and Mommy, sittin' in a tree..."

Driving down the highway, the significance of this sank in - Laura had felt comfortable enough to actually kiss me in front of the kids. Maybe I did have a chance, after all!

Sunday night was a school night, so the older kids all went to bed at their weekday bedtime, 9pm. Laura came to the cabin about 11. We made love, with condoms this time, and it was soft and gentle and wonderful.

"Today was such a great day for me, Laura. I had so much fun with you and the kids."

"Except you spoiled the shit out of them, Tom. I know you meant well, sweetie, but you can't do that every time we take them to the mall. Promise me!"

Something connected in my brain. "Are you saying you think that we'll do that again? More than once?" I could feel my smile growing.

A flustered Laura shot back, "Damn it, Tom you know what I was trying to say, I didn't mean..."

I interrupted her. "And you kissed me in front of them! What was that about?"

"I was just trying to give the children an example of positive emotional interactions between adults! Don't go reading too much into it!"

"But I.." Suddenly Laura reached down, pulled the condom off my cock, and threw it against the wall.

"There's only one sure way to get a man to shut the hell up," she declared, promptly lowering her mouth onto my drooping manhood. Soon, it was no longer drooping. She slurped, licked and sucked, using her lovely lips with true conviction until I erupted, then she swallowed every last drop of my baby batter.

I reached down and pulled her up to me, kissing her cum-smeared lips, tasting my own spend. Damn, I was crazy about her.

Monday through Friday were pretty much all the same. I helped Olivia prepare dinner, but if she had too much homework on any given night I'd step in and cook the entire meal.

I tried to help Olivia, James, Liam and Ava with their homework as much as I could, but I'm a damned architect, not a mathematician, the new math books made my brain hurt. What ever happened to things like multiplication tables?

If homework got done early enough, I'd end the evening playing a board game with Olivia, Liam, James, and Ava, usually losing. And of course, if anyone should decide they needed a story read to them before they fell asleep, I was there, book in hand. Funny thing about kids, even if they're old enough to read on their own, sometimes they still like being read to. (Truth be told, in Ava's case "sometimes" translated to "every night".)

Every night Laura came to the cabin and we made love, most nights twice, because I just could not stop myself from touching this woman's body. The lack of sleep was telling, by midweek she looked exhausted. Wednesday night, I insisted we skip the sex and just sleep in each other's arms so she could get caught up on her rest. (As much as my cock argued with me, I knew she needed it.)

Laying with her, smelling her hair and listening to her slow breathing, it dawned on me that the satisfaction Laura had given me in just the few days I'd known her vastly exceeded any pleasure, physically or emotionally, I'd ever experienced with my ex-wife. If Beverly somehow magically appeared at the door to the cabin tomorrow wearing nothing but a smile, I'd slam the door and walk away. Laura had definitely changed my preferences in women, and for the better.

When Laura and I got into bed Friday night, as usual I was grinning like a kid with a new bike. We started kissing, and my cock was responding. I rolled her on her back but before I could reach for the condoms, she put her hand on my chest.

"Tom," she whispered, "No condoms tonight. Let's do something different." OK, this was intriguing.

"What did you have in mind, my sweet?"

"My husband Carl hated using condoms. I can't take birth control pills, they screw up my system and make me sick, so sometimes we'd use what my Momma called 'poor man's birth control' - anal sex."

I was stunned. "This is something you really want?"

"Yes, Carl was always gentle, and made it enjoyable for me. Would you be willing to try?"

A light bulb went off in my brain. "Sure, sweetie. But I have an idea that should l make it extra nice. Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

Reaching into the nightstand, I pulled out a 10-ounce pump bottle of coconut oil. "I was reading where coconut oil is good for a woman's skin, so when we were at the mall the other day I picked up some at the Natural Solutions Health Shop." I squirted some on both of my hands and rubbed them together to warm the oil. "Let's start with your beautiful belly." I ran my palms over her wonderful roundness, making sure the stretchmarks and tiger stripes she was so worried about got lots of attention. Another squirt, and I moved up to her big breasts.

"You like that, lover?" I teased as I massaged each luscious mound in turn, her areola seductively glistening with the oil. A little milk came out, but as there was no baby to drink it, I took it upon myself to take a several sips. She groaned in delight.

"I just weaned Lucas; Am I going to have to wean you, too?" Laura laughed, cradling my head to her breast.

After feasting on her nipples, I put a pillow down on the center of the bed and rolled her over. Pumping another squirt of oil on my hands, I began massaging the globes of her wonderful ass. After a bit, I worked my oily hands down the crack between them. "Oh, Tom," she sighed, "yes, please!". Spreading her legs, I lowered my face and kissed her cheeks on each side of her rosebud. Going further down, I touched my tongue to the lowest point of her pussy lips, then trailed it upwards across her perineum until my nose crossed over her precious sphincter.

Her face was now buried in the other pillow but when I caressed her little pink hole with my tongue, she let out a muffled shriek. The hardness of my impatient cock told me it was time to make the move, so I slid my torso up her well-oiled ass. I pumped one more squirt of oil on my palm and applied it to my rod to make sure it was well-lubed, then pressed lightly against her hole. She pushed her ass back slightly, and suddenly I was buried in her rectum!

The feeling was overwhelming, and I couldn't stop myself from uttering, "Laura, I love you so much, babe!" I stayed in that position motionless for a few moments, until I felt her pushing her ass back into me. Then I began to move in and out very slowly, not full strokes but shorter gentle, easy ones. I moved my hands under her breasts, gently squeezing and caressing them as I made love to her sweet ass. If there was any hesitation or doubt left in me about having this woman as my own, it was completely and utterly purged at that moment. My mind was made up - she would be mine.

As I moved in and out, I felt her fingers reach under and manipulate her pussy. For a few minutes we moved together as one, moaning our pleasures; I started to feel like I was going to cum any moment, but she beat me to it, shuddering with pleasure as she climaxed. This only hastened my own release, and I groaned loudly as my balls released their payload, coating her rectum. I gently moved myself off her, wrapping her in my now-oily arms to pull her close; that's when I felt her quietly sobbing, her face buried in my chest.

"Laura, honey," I asked gently, "did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!"

"No, Tom, you didn't hurt me. I'm so sorry, you were absolutely wonderful. I'm... I'm just a little emotional right now. I really loved Carl, he was the most affectionate of my husbands, and I've missed him ever since he was killed. My other two never had me like that, only Carl, and doing it with you just now brought back some nice memories. Forgive me, I'm just being a woman."

"That's allowed," I murmured, kissing her forehead, "Feelings aren't negotiable, it's OK to feel what you feel."

She sniffled, then went on. "My first husband, Reverend Watkins, well, I was the oldest of eleven kids, and daddy was a tenant farmer so my family didn't have much money. The Reverend Watkins was having some tent revival meetings in our town, and while I wasn't religious, it paid $5 a night, which seemed good pay just to sing a few songs. After the meetings were over, he came to my folks' house and asked my parents' permission to marry me. He told them God had sent me to him like an angel, and he wanted me by his side as he preached.

He was handsome for an older fellow, and he seemed nice enough, so I didn't object. Seeing how they'd have one less mouth to feed, my parents gave their permission. Reverend Watkins and I were married that afternoon in the City Hall, on the way out of town to the next revival. Like I told you the other day, he was a poor lover, and only had his dick in me the one time, and I was covered with a sheet during it. Other than me being pregnant with Olivia, there was no real joy in our marriage.

When I married Glen, though, he was a good man. When he was home on leave from the oil rigs he loved me up good and proper. When he was killed, I might have lost my mind except the kids kept me going.

Then Christopher came along, I don't know what he saw in me but as a widow with four kids I was flattered by his attention. He was a good lover, but the trouble was he liked to spread it around. I came to find out later that homewrecker he ran away with wasn't the only one he was sticking his peter in, she was just the one that got him to leave me. I hear he fathered two other kids in town before he hightailed it out of here.

She stopped and looked at me. "And then you showed up. We barely know each other but start screwing like bunnies, and now here you go talking about marriage."

She shook her head. "You're a wonderful man, but you're spinning my emotions around." She wiped away her tears. "Come on, let's clean this oil off."

We got up and showered, soaping the coconut oil off each other. She changed the now oil-soaked sheets for fresh ones and we slipped back into bed. She snuggled against me, and quickly fell asleep. I soon dozed off as well, the mixed scents of coconut oil and sex still permeating the room.

Saturday morning I was in the cabin alone, Laura having gone off two hours before to make the kids breakfast like usual and do some laundry. I'd just put on a plain blue t-shirt and jeans when there was a knock at the door. I opened it, and Olivia was there. "Tom, can I talk to you a minute?"

"Sure, kiddo, come on in, have a seat." Olivia sat on a chair, and I sat on the sofa facing her. "So, what's up?"

"Well, you know our house has four bedrooms, right? Amelia and Ava have one, James and Liam share one, Elijah and Lucas share one. Well, Momma and I share the last one. Since you've been here, Momma's bed hasn't been slept in. She gets up early to make us breakfast, pretending like her bed was already made but I know it wasn't; I slipped some paperclips under the covers a few days back, and they haven't been moved. She's been staying nights here with you, hasn't she?"

I was amazed at Olivia's cleverness, but more so at her being open and direct with me. When I first arrived, I could barely get a word out of her.

"Before we have this discussion, Olivia, I have to tell you how honored I am that you'd even come to me. I know you're very private and don't trust people easily. So thank you." The girl blushed, nodded and looked at the floor, but said nothing.

I added, "You're 16, almost 17, so I'm going to speak to you as an adult, not a child. Is that OK?" Again, she nodded.

"You're right about your mom. She and I are two lonely people right now and have found we really enjoy each other's company. And yes, I find her very attractive, I truly adore her. You're correct, she's been spending the nights with me."

Olivia's cheeks turned about as red as they could be, but she still kept her gaze downward. "When my step-dad Christopher left her, it really hurt her bad. She didn't laugh at anything for months. Now you're here, and she's acting happy again." She looked up from the ground straight into my eyes, her face a grim image. She spoke now with intensity. "I want you to swear you won't hurt her like Christopher did." She took my left hand, huge against her two little ones, and squeezed it tightly. "Promise me you won't." Tears were in her eyes by this point. My eyes were welling up as well, at the love this girl had for her mom.

Now it was my turn to gently squeeze her little hands with my left, holding up my right. "Olivia Watkins, as God is my witness, I swear to love your mom and will not do anything to hurt her, ever. And if, for whatever reason, she gets tired of me and chucks me out, I will never do or say anything to cause her regret. That's just not the man I am." Then I jokingly added, "If you don't believe me, and you can ask my ex-wife!" Olivia smiled, and made an attempt at wiping away the tears now running down her cheeks.

She started to stand up, but I gently pulled her back. "Before you go, I wanted to ask you one more thing." I took a ring box out of my jacket pocket, placed it on the coffee table and opened it up. An engagement ring was there, shiny and new. "I'm planning on proposing to your mother tomorrow night. Do I have your blessing?"

Olivia jumped up and threw her arms around my neck, sobbing. (I guess teenage girls are kind of emotional, huh?) "Oh, YES, Tom, of course!" she squealed in between her happy tears. I gingerly put my arms around her, lightly hugging her and awkwardly patting her back.

"This leads me to something else that's important to me," I told her. "I not only want to be a husband to your mother, but I want to be your dad. Not a step-dad, you've already had too damned many of those. You've never had a real dad. I want to be that dad.

If Laura agrees to marry me, I want to adopt you and would like you to take my last name. I want to be the dad that watches over you and your siblings, scolds you about curfew violations, menaces your boyfriends, pays your college tuition, and maybe one day be lucky enough to give you away at your wedding. If Laura says no, well, I'll still pay your college tuition. After all you've been through, you deserve it." I stood up and held out my right hand. "Deal?"

Her face lit up. She stood up, held out her right hand, and shook it. "Deal, Dad!" she replied, then threw her arms around me and hugged me again.

Wow. She'd called me 'Dad'. I'd never been called Dad before. All of a sudden, I felt a warm spot grow in my chest, like my heart had expanded. I knew then that there was nothing I wouldn't do for this girl and her siblings to make them happy.

Saturday afternoon, while Laura drove the Fury Wagon to the grocery store for supplies, Olivia and I drove the Gulf Stream into town and did some secret shopping at the mall. Ignoring the threat of another scolding from Laura, I filled Olivia up on junk food and orange whip drinks. We had a great time!

Saturday night, still excited about my plans for Sunday evening, as soon as Laura came into the cabin I tore her clothes off and took her on the sofa like a bunny, leaving bite marks on her neck and boobs. Then I pulled her into the shower, turned on the water and fucked her bent over from behind. She could barely say a word, I was kissing her constantly. When we dried off and got into bed, she murmured, "My gosh, Tom, what's gotten into you tonight?"

To throw her off I replied, "My two weeks is almost up, I don't want you to forget me when I leave for Santa Monica next week."

She chuckled, cuddled up and kissed my neck. "Tom McFarland, trust me, there's no way I can ever forget you now."

I wasn't quite sure what she exactly meant by that, but I liked the sound of it. My head still buzzing, I lay there spooning with her for another ten minutes or so, then began kissing her neck and shoulders, with my hands caressing her ass and tits. She turned to me and whispered, "You are incorrigible."

She rolled on her back and guided me into her, and we coupled one last time before we fell asleep.

Sunday morning, I'd set my alarm to wake up at 5am before Laura and make her coffee. She woke up as I was bringing her coffee in to her. Her bed hair looked very alluring; I was tempted to get back into bed.

"What's this?" she asked. As she sat up in bed and took her coffee, the sheet fell away, uncovering her yummy breasts and I was REALLY tempted to get back into bed. She saw the lust in my eyes. "Oh, no, Tom McFarland. Three times last night was enough," she said, wagging her finger at me. "You know I have to get ready and go make breakfast for the kids."

"Of course, you're right," I said. "But I have a surprise for you." I pulled out a bag I had hidden in the closet.

"What's this?"

"You and I are going out to nice dinner at Drake's in OKC tonight, so I took Olivia with me yesterday and went shopping; I hope you don't mind, but I bought you a new dress and some sandals for the occasion. I trust they'll fit, Olivia helped me pick them out. Later today I'm going to drive into town and get some buckets of chicken for the older kids' supper; Olivia will feed the little ones while we're gone."

Laura's eyes got wide, and she smiled with delight. She peeked in the top of the bag. "I like the color," she said, 'I'll have to try it on after the kids are outside playing and the little ones are napping." I leaned in for a kiss, then tried to kiss my way down her neck. She playfully slapped me.

"You're like a jackrabbit, you sweet perv," she teased. She took her coffee cup and walked into the bathroom for her shower; I tried to follow but she closed the door and locked it to keep me from convincing her to come back to bed.

We needed to leave for the restaurant at 5:00pm, it would take at least an hour to get there. I had been in the cabin getting ready, putting on the suit and tie that I'd brought with me in the Gulf Stream. I walked into the kitchen; "Ooooh, you look so handsome," Olivia commented. "Mom is almost ready, she'll be down in a minute."

I heard her footsteps on the stairs, and she walked into the kitchen.

"How do I look?" I heard her say. When I looked up, my eyes nearly fell out of my head; she looked incredibly gorgeous. I'd bought her a strapless tube top maxidress, with a skirt that went down to the floor. It accented every sexy curve she had. While we were at the mall, Olivia had picked out some high-waisted Spanx briefs to go along with the dress and complement Laura's figure; she'd also picked out some open-toed sandals and a matching clutch purse. Laura's red hair was no longer in a bun, it was down over her shoulders, shining.