Mother’s Pantie Pee Slave

Story Info
Robs journey in to perverted sexy pee slavery.
5k words
4.69
54.6k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
246 Followers

My names Rob, I'm 21 years old at the time and this is my story about a little accident that led me to becoming my own Mothers pantie pee slave.

My mother is a very attractive forty year old lady. I know she's attractive because my college mates tease me endlessly about her being a Milf and they make no secret they would like to bed her. All a bit embarrassing at times, but I could see where they were coming from. She looked after herself well, she was about 5'8" tall, just a little heavy around her hips and bust, but still with a defined waist that gave her a classic hour glass figure. Her dark brown hair was cut in to an immaculate shiny Bob and she never left the house without make up and her bright red lipstick.

Dad worked away a lot, he had some high flying executive job in the pharmaceutical industry.

This is set in the late 70s. I tell you this because at the time, stockings had made a bit of a fashion come back. Mother had taken to them, especially the fully fashioned ones with seams. I know that Dad loved them, I often heard him encouraging her to wear them. I kind of think she enjoyed the attention they got. She had great legs and the seams always caught guys eyes.

She wasn't at all shy around the house either. It was not unusual for her to come rushing in to the kitchen before work wearing just her under wear and heels as she grabbed a coffee before putting her work suit on.

I would be sat there eating breakfast, and although I was used to the sight, there was something about the click of her heels on the tiles and the swishing noise that her nylon stockinged thighs made, that stirred feelings deep inside my loins that I just tried to suppress and shrug off.

I had a girlfriend and a sex life, but she was more of a hippy chick and wouldn't dream of wearing heels and nylons, in spite of a few hints from me. I could certainly see why Dad liked them. I started to enjoy the very occasional show of Mother in her suspenders, and found myself picturing her at night in my bed when I was pounding away at my cock relieving my youthful tensions and emptying my sack.

Whilst Dad was away on business, sometimes Mum would lend me her car, on condition I dropped her in and I collected her from the office after work.

She wore some killer business suits to work, always teamed with a tight white blouse and high heels. Power Dressing I think they called it. She used to look stunning as she strutted across the car park towards me. I so wished my girl would dress like that.

On a couple of these occasions I had noticed Mother fidgeting around in her seat during the half hour drive home.

The second time I asked "What's up Mum?"

"Nothing." she said, "I just need to pee, the office loo is miles in the wrong direction when I'm leaving, just put your foot down and get us home."

As I pulled in to the drive and stopped, she leapt for the car and ran to the front door, slightly hobbled from her knee length tight skirt. Once on the doorstep she did a little dance as she fumbled for her keys and then shot indoors.

I looked down and realised that my cock was now busting to get out from my trousers. I had an enormous hard on. What was worse, was that I relived this scenario in bed that night and found myself wanking over the thought of my own Mother needing to pee...

This happened a couple of more times that month, and had exactly the same effect on me. It was like a drug, I needed to see more, the frisson of excitement was leading to unstoppable desires, but it's Mother, I knew I couldn't do anything. However, I thought to myself, there is no harm in watching is there?

At twenty one years old, I was a walking spunk machine, the once or twice a week of straight sex with my boring girlfriend was nowhere near enough to fulfil my needs. I was also beginning to be aware that I was developing a pee fetish that happened to involve my Mother! My hormones were going off the clock. I had to see more. I started to make plans......

I couldn't predict when Mother was going to be caught short, so I decide to introduce a bit of pressure.

I listened to the radio traffic broadcasts every day and before too long heard the one I wanted. There was to be road works on one of our routes home causing delays.

I picked her up as normal.

"Hi Mum, I've brought you a little treat for the way home." I handed her a large takeaway coffee.

"Oh thank you." she said and started to sip it immediately.

I took the route that I'd heard on the radio earlier and sure enough, ran in to heavy slow traffic.

Our normal half hour route was now over 45 minutes and we still weren't clear of it. The coffee was adding pressure to her bladder. My plan appeared to be working as I could see her fidgeting from the corner of my eye.

"For Chrissakes Rob, can't you find a different way, I need to pee!"

"No, it's gridlock everywhere." I said, hoping that she couldn't see my massive hard on.

I didn't know where this was leading but I was getting hard and fit to burst myself!

After another ten minutes we were just getting clear. By now she was jiggling around and pushing her hand hard in to her crotch. This had hitched up her skirt to expose the welts of her tan nylons which was making me even hotter.

"Now put your foot down before I pee in your car!" she squealed.

I couldn't let on that that was exactly what I was hoping for.

However, we made it home. She flung the door open before the car even stopped and ran up to the front door. Unfortunately for me, her key went straight in and she disappeared up the stairs.

I sat there disconsolately, so near. My erection started to subside. Then I looked down at the passenger seat. Could it be? Surely not. There was a small darkened patch centre of seat. I touched it. Warm and damp. I pushed my fingers in to the upholstery and pulled them away. Seeing the dampness on my fingers I raised them to my nose and inhaled deeply. This was surely some of Mother's nectar. I had been even closer than I thought to having a piss filled car.

I went to the house. Then went to the recently vacated bathroom. Once inside and door locked, I immediately went to the wash basket. Sure enough. The last item on top was Mother's black Lacy thong. I picked it up, the crotch was indeed soaking wet and still warm. I couldn't stop myself, I popped the soaking gusset in to my mouth and sucked hard. I could now taste her essence seeping in to my mouth. My cock literally self exploded in to my pants with the sheer eroticism and naughtiness of it all.

I gasped in relief, then cleaned myself up with the sopping wet garment and threw them back in to the basket.

I started to make more plans. I had a thought, Dad worked in pharmaceuticals, what was in all those sample boxes in the garage?

Sure enough, I went rummaging and found just what I wanted, some diuretic pills.

Next part of the plan. I found a spare front door key, I took it in to the garage and filed away one of the pointy bits on the shaft. I tried it in the front door. Sure enough, although at a glance it looked no different, it now refused to unlock the door.

The next morning, Mother came running in to the kitchen in her undies, she lent over the kitchen sink to use the mirror and finish applying her lipstick. She had white underwear on. A sheer bra through which I could clearly see her dark nipples, a crisp white sheer thong, six strap suspenders belt, black high heeled patent court shoes and best of all, my favourite stockings. Tan, with fully fashioned seams and wide welts. I couldn't have timed my plan better.

Whilst she fiddled around finishing her dressing, I swapped the key in her purse for the damaged one. Next, I crumbled one of the diuretic pills in to her morning coffee and then, just to be sure another one, saved for her treat coffee for the way home.

No need for a detour this time. Within ten minutes she had started to jiggle around. I subtly decreased my speed in order to help with my plan. I probably didn't need to, those pills were working better than I could have hoped for. Before we were even half way, she had her hand pressed in to her crotch once again. I looked across at her. Her jacket was on the back seat. So I had a great view of her tight white blouse, her nipples, clearly erect were easily visible. It fleetingly occurred to me that Mother must realise the effect it would have had on the guys in her office, was she a teasing slut? It's no wonder my friends all desired her.

"You are going to have to stop somewhere. I have to pee."

Mother's hand was once again pushed in to her crotch, harder than ever. She looked actually in distress. She groaned as we went down a bumpy section of road.

"I can't." I said, "There's nowhere remotely quiet between here and home. You can't go at the side of the street. You're a grown woman Mother, just hold on, we're nearly there."

We made it home with Mother groaning almost in pain and pushing both hands in to her crotch. All cares about appearance gone, her skirt was hitched up nearly to her waist. Stockings and suspenders now clearly on view. What a picture she made.

She gasped as we pulled in the drive. She flung the door open but she was so desperate, she was unable to run to the door. She sort of hobbled with one hand pushed hard up her skirt, groaning as she went. When she got to the door, she had her key in hand ready and looked relieved as it slipped straight in to the lock.

I had caught her up now and I was stood at the base of the four steps that led up to the door.

Mother's look of relief quickly changed to anguish as the altered key refused to budge. She desperately fiddled with it to no avail. She jigged and hopped around, pressing her spare hand in to her crotch harder and harder. Her skirt was hitched up nearly to her arse now.

After about 30 seconds of this she wailed in anguish and a spatter of pee arrived on the doorstep, right in front of me. She then just stood there whimpering as piss poured down her nylons and splattered over her shoes.

"Oh Rob." she cried, "I am so embarrassed, I could curl up and die."

"Don't be silly Mother." I said, "These things happen, and after all, I am your son, so no need to be embarrassed."

At this point, I stepped up to the door and quickly swapped the key whilst she was still pushing her hand to try and stop the flow.

The door opened straight away. "It must have been your panic Mother, there's nothing wrong with the lock?"

She pushed past me and ran up the stairs, still pissing as she went. I was close behind. She ran in to the bathroom, didn't have time or inclination to shut the door and as I arrived, she was sat on the toilet, skirt up around her waist, thong round her ankles, pissing like she was never going to stop.

I could now she that she had a shaved pussy. I'd only seen those in dirty books. I couldn't take my eyes away. I so wanted to see it closer.

Mother was now sighing in relief as her flow subsided. There was piss all over the bathroom floor and all the way up the stairs and she was soaked.

"Don't worry Mother." I said. "It's all ok now. I'll help clean up and no one will ever know."

She was about to shut the door to get some privacy when she squealed "What on earth is that!"

I realised she was pointing at the crotch in my beige chinos. There was a large damp patch, right at the end of probably the biggest erection I'd ever had.

"Er, I really, um ah," I stood there, she'd caught me unawares, now I was spouting gibberish. She slammed and locked the door.

I went to my room and didn't come out until I'd heard her leave the bathroom and go to her room.

I then swiftly went to the bathroom and locked the door. She had cleaned up in there. I went straight to the laundry basket. Sure enough, all of her piss soaked clothes were in there. I rubbed them all over myself, savouring Mother's pissy aroma, once again popping her sodden gusset in to my mouth whilst I wanked in to her soaked nylons. What a mess!

I didn't see her the rest of the day. I stayed in my room, running the video in my head over and over again. I wanked myself dry that night. My plan had worked beyond my wildest dreams. But, what next I thought? She was my Mother and as such forbidden territory, but, I was feeling uncontrollable lust towards her. Now that I'd seen her piss herself with her bladder totally out of control I wanted more. But her face looked angry at the sight of my erection, not lustful. I was going to have to control myself.

The next day was Saturday, so no work for Mother. I hadn't seen her since the incident yesterday. It was about 9.30am when I heard the call. I still had my pyjamas on.

"Rob, come down here, I've made us some breakfast!"

I went down to the kitchen. Mother was stood the other side of the kitchen island. She already had her make up on, looking lovely as ever. She had her dressing gown on.

She smiled and offered me a beer. It didn't look like she was angry any more. I notice a couple of empty beers. Unusual for her, she was normally a sparkling wine or champagne girl.

"It's a bit early for beer Mother?" I asked

"Yes, I know, but We need to talk, and the beer has relaxed me." she said. She sounded slightly woozy from the beer.

"I've always been very open and honest with you, now you need to be the same with me. I couldn't miss your huge erection yesterday, what was that all about? As you said to me, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm your Mother, it won't go any further."

I squirmed with embarrassment. All my bravado following my plan had evaporated.

"Well" I stammered, "It's you Mother. Obviously I know you're my Mum but you are so attractive. All my friends want to fuck you. They call you a Milf. And when you come down some mornings in your underwear, I find myself getting aroused, even though I know it's wrong."

"Oh my god." she replied, "I knew young men were horny, but I had no idea. Why would they fancy someone as old as me?"

"Well you are very attractive Mother, and you wear such lovely clothes. Most of the girls our age wear jeans and t shirts. At first when the other guys started to say they wanted to fuck you, I was upset. But, after a while, I started to see what they were saying, especially when I saw you in your underwear."

I started to squirm with embarrassment once again.

"Come on." she said, "Complete honesty we agreed on, so spit it out, it can't be that bad."

"Oh it is Mother. I got jealous of them lusting after you and I started thinking to myself, that none of them could fuck my Mother, if anyone was going to, it should be me."

The room went very quiet. I just looked down at the floor, wishing it would swallow me up.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mother said "Oh, so in a way, your were defending your Mothers honour?"

She came around to my side of the counter, then she put her arm around my shoulder and placed a beery kiss on to my lips. That was not the reaction I had been expecting.

She whispered near my ear, "Rob, you are my darling son and I will always love you, you know that. I am your Mother and you can never fuck me, no matter what your friends think. But, I do get lonely when your Father is away. I would never betray him by having an affair. What if I were to help you with your frustrations in other ways? Would that help?"

"W w w what do you mean?" I stammered.

She stepped back a little and untied her dressing gown. She let it fall to the floor. She was wearing her cream sling back high heels, tan fully fashioned nylons with white suspenders and tiny thong. I was transfixed. She had no bra on. I had never seen her tits. They were large and curvaceous with small dark brown aureole around her very pointy nipples.

I could feel my cock leap to attention. I couldn't hide it. It popped straight though my pyjama fly.

Mother looked straight at my errant organ.

Well, that's very honest." she said.

She stepped closer to me. Put her hand behind my head and pulled me towards her breast.

"Suckle these baby boy." she said, "Suckle them like you did all those years ago."

I was shaking with excitement and fear as I put my lips to her nipple and started to suck. Gently at first, then ravenously as she squeezed my head to her chest. She moaned loudly and encouraged me to suck the other one.

She pulled away and stood with her hands on her hips, legs apart.

"Oh no those beers have gone straight through me." she pouted. "I can't make it to the toilet."

She winked at me. She was toying with me.

A trickle of piss came through her thong and splattered on to the tiled floor.

"Is this what you wanted to see yesterday? Remember you have to be honest."

"Oh yes Mother." I gasped.

With that, the trickle turned in to a torrent as she stood just in front of me and pissed her knickers.

My eyes soaked up the view. I was truly stunned. My own mother, pissing herself just in front of me. The beer certainly helped, she was now stood in a huge puddle of piss.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked

"Oh my god, yes mother that was incredible."

"It certainly looks like you did." As she leant forward to stroke the pre cum running down my twitching cock.

"Now, what are we going to do with this beauty." she said as she grasped it.

She knelt down on the piss covered floor, yanking my pyjama trousers down. She put her face right up against my cock and traced around it with a long fingernail.

"This is a bit bigger than your fathers, you are a very well endowed boy. But, I cannot let you fuck me, that would just be too far. I do have an idea though. Follow me to the bedroom."

We ran upstairs to her room, a sense of passion and urgency taking over completely. Mother started to unfasten a wet stocking.

"No." I said, "Please leave your underwear on Mother."

"Aaah" she said, "Of course, that would explain the spunk stains on my undies. Have you been wanking on them?"

"Well yes, but it's worse than that. Are you sure you can handle my honesty?"

"Yes, anything." she gasped whilst squeezing my cock. "I need to know what makes boy so hard, no matter how dirty it is."

"It's your tiny panties. As I couldn't see you piss, sucking your wet gusset was the nearest I could get. Then I found that your aroma and taste gave me an overwhelming desire to cum."

She went silent. Had I overstepped the mark? Had I gotten this far and blown it?

Mother stood and slowly peeled her sopping wet thong down her legs. She handed it to me.

"Show me." she said.

I placed the whole wet tiny thong in to my mouth and sucked. Her fresh essence was slightly acrid and almost a bit beery, but most of all, erotic in the extreme.

Mother studied my ecstatic expression. "Do you want to cum with those in your mouth?" she asked.

I nodded and grunted my agreement. She seemed to tune in to me automatically, like only a Mother can.

She sat on the edge of the bed, laid herself back and put her legs in the air, wide apart. I feasted my eyes on her beautiful meaty shaved pussy. It was so different to my girlfriends neat little snatch. Mother had large puffy labia, opened out like a juicy butterfly, topped of with with an exposed throbbing clitoris. I took in very detail. Storing it for when I was alone.

"I know what you want my darling frustrated son, but just remember what we agreed, anything except fucking." She said.

I was puzzled, I needed to cum and that pussy looked like it was waiting for me.

"Come closer." she said and grasped my cock again, she arched herself, exposing her buttocks. She parted them with one hand and with the other, rubbed the pre cum from my cock tip all around her anus. Then she held it right against her sphincter.

"Push gently son." Mother murmured, "I've never done this before."

I instantly thought. Neither had I!

Nylon1
Nylon1
246 Followers
12