All Comments on 'Mother’s Pantie Pee Slave'

by Nylon1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story Looking forward to reading your other stories

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

My two favorite kinks, incest and pee! Well done!

phobosukphobosukalmost 3 years ago

Hot and pervy just as I like them!. Well written too and I hope you submit more like this. 5stars!

Pops6969Pops6969almost 3 years ago

That was one very hot story....loved it...can't wait to read it again...think i have found another favorite Author....thank you very much

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustmealmost 3 years ago

That is an awesome story. I love how Mom takes over control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot. I can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a good story but you should have just left it in the present tense. As someone that lived the 70's they didn't have thongs, maybe the occasional G-string but they didn't have a gusset to suck on. Also shaved pussy was not a thing you saw even in porn. Other than setting issues and grammatical errors that a good proofreader could help with it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More pages(4-5) and more teasing(good build up). Not a fan of domination. Please write a mom-son romantic Piss drinking story(Piss drinking in the last 2 pages).

Thanks

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and the topic. But, as others said... No thongs back then. And, no one used the term "MILF" back then either. I do not mean to take away from the story, though. If you had not put the last paragraph in, it would have been awesome to see Part 2!

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 3 years ago

Loved this golden nectar story! Hope you do a second chapter. Would like to see his mommy invite a dozen girlfriend's over for a coffee social and after drinking several cups of coffee his mommy tells her son she needs to pee, so he lays down on the floor and mommy pulls her panties off and lifts her skirt up and squats over his face and tells her girlfriend's they can use her son to relieve their blatter's after she's done pissing in his mouth.

By the time they are all through pissing in her son's mouth he has consumed well never a gallon of delicious yummy piss 😋. Five stars.

mxzermxzeralmost 3 years ago

so hot please keep this story line going

joesch69joesch69over 2 years ago

that's the best story yet i love it keep on writing

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 1 year ago

That is incredibly hot. Drinking hot piss straight from the source makes this slut cum without being touched

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best watersports based stories I've read on here. Love the suckling aspect of it which although naughty makes it rather intimate and romantic. Glad you decided to continue the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylon1@Nylon1
Always been obsessed with stockings and heels. These combined with water sports is my absolute heaven. I like nothing more than to drink nectar from a nylon clad lady. FFNs preferred. Love to read about them, other people's adventures and participate. Would love my job to be ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES