Mother’s Pantie Pee Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost stunned with lust and yet disbelief, I gulped and pushed my cock against her sphincter. It didn't want to give, I was still sucking on her panties and my cock desperately wanted to explode.

I pushed again, harder this time, and again, and again, suddenly I plunged forward and Mother screamed out loud. I couldn't stop now, there was no going back. I felt myself entering her tight passage. I frantically pumped in to her virgin ass. She was screaming in a mix of pain and pleasure. I had one high heeled soaking wet stockinged leg on each shoulder now. My hand grasping her thighs, pulling her further and further on to my cock with every thrust, until, as I felt my balls smack against her firm bottom, I exploded deep inside her.

My head was a maelstrom of of desire, satisfaction, lust and guilt. I had just taken my mother's anal virginity.

She pulled me down on her, lips to lips, deep tongues, she was whimpering and shaking.

"Jeez Rob, that hurt like hell, but I think I could get used to it. This has to be our secret though, you cannot breathe a word to anyone. I want to help you with your frustrations and that means anything but fucking. Is that agreed?"

"Yes." I mumbled as my softening cock slithered from her behind. "Anything Mother."

I went through the rest of the day in a mental and physical daze. My beautiful mother had made a sexual pact for absolutely anything with me. My imagination was running riot.

I didn't have too long to wait.

The next day was a Sunday.

We ate a light lunch washed down with large amounts of sparkling wine.

After lunch, a slightly tipsy mother dropped her dress to the floor revealing another stunning set of black underwear and stockings teamed with knee high stiletto boots. I couldn't help thinking she looked quite dominant.

"Well." she said, "Is it working? Get those trousers off and sit on the worktop."

She then took her thong off. I felt a slight disappointment. I was looking forward to a repeat of knicker wetting.

"I know you wanted to explore my pussy yesterday. And you will get the chance shortly, but first I need to savour you."

Mother then held the panties back to her pussy and gave a short squirt of piss on to them. She then offered them up to my face.

" I do believe you enjoy these when you cum?" She said as she stuffed them in to my mouth.

Fuck this is great I thought, then, did as I was told and sat on the worktop sporting another huge erection. Mother knelt in front of me, popped my cock in to her mouth and proceeded to give me the blowjob of a life time. As I looked down at her head sliding gently up and down my cock, my head went in to mental overdrive. I grabbed her hair and held her down as my cock spewed cum in to the back of her throat. I needed her to swallow every single drop and she did. Hungrily cleaning my cock with her tongue afterwards.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I am not going to leave you the energy to wank from now on. All your spare seed belongs to Mummy and I will extract it one way or another. Now, do want a closer look at Mummy's pussy?"

"Yes I do." I mumbled.

"Well, this is where you get to see both sides of the pact. Some honesty from me now if you can cope with it.

You are not the only one with depraved ideas. It must run in the family. Your interest in my pissing is uncanny, because I have always had a thing for 'water sports'. Unfortunately, your father does not share this little kink, so it has to stay locked away until now.

When you sucked my tits yesterday it made me yearn for my little boy feeding from Mummy again. Now, obviously we can't do that. But, it's seems that you like the taste of Mother's piss. So, you are going back to suckling, only this time it won't be milk, it will be golden nectar."

"Now, lay upon that worktop!"

I climbed up and laid on the work top. Mother then climbed up and put one knee either side of my head. She then placed a cushion under my head so that my face was raised to her pussy. Then she gently held her labia apart.

"Is this close enough for you to have a good look? Can you see my clit? That is going to rest on you nose whilst I stroke it. Look inside, can you see my peehole? You are going place you lips around that and I am going to feed you Mummy's nectar until I am drained and satisfied. Do you understand? And just like when I sucked your cock, you are not to waste a drop."

I nodded my agreement. I hadn't expected this, but I had to keep my side of the deal.

Sh opened her labia around my mouth and I located her peehole with my tongue and pursed my lips around it. I could feel the welts of her nylons on the side of my face. My hand were holding on to her leather boots. This was enough on its own to have me hard again already.

She settled in to position and made herself comfortable. I could just about breathe through my nose even though her erect clit was pushing against it.

As she started to push, I could feel the neck of her urethra pushing outwards. I gently sucked it in.

I felt a warm dribble go in to my mouth. It tasted so strong, fresh from her bladder. I coughed with the surprise, but she just pushed down harder on my face.

"Don't you dare waste any, this is my turn, I want you to have every drop that Mummy offers!"

I could tell that she was really getting off on this new perverted twist.

The second time was more of a spurt and as my mouth filled, I swallowed. It seemed to taste better now. Slightly acidic from the wine. I maintained my gentle suck around her uretha so that nothing could escape. She relaxed and got in to a rhythm. Spurting a mouthful at a time and all the while massaging her clit with two fingers.

It felt like I had drunk about a gallon and the spurts were slowing down.

"Nearly there." she murmured. "Mummy's just about empty, my little boy is drinking all his juice like a good boy."

Just then the spurt stopped and her fingers increased to a furious speed on her clit. She ground down on to my face, cried out and shuddered as she orgasmed and one last rush of salty liquid filled my mouth with tremendous force, nearly choking me, but I managed to get it all. Such was the erotic and forbidden energy involved that I self orgasmed and spat my cum up Mother's back.

"Good boy, well done. Now you are Mummy's boy again and forever. I will look after your cock and you will drain my pussy whenever I demand.

This can go on forever.

Whenever I put the yellow vase on the kitchen window, you know your services will be required."

To this day and many girl friends and jobs later the one constant is the yellow vase. I always looked forward to visiting Mother's house.

12