Mother’s Pantie Pee Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
More Mother pee fun for Rob but Auntie Sue wants some too...
2.8k words
4.57
34.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
246 Followers

This is a follow up story from Mother's Pantie Pee Slave.

It's probably helpful to read that one first, but not absolutely essential.

It was about one year on since my Mother had turned the tables on me. My plans to catch Mother peeing had worked so spectacularly well that I had awoken her own pee fetish and I am now required to suckle my Mother's urethra when father was away on business.

I had by now, received thorough training and practice and was able to suckle Mother completely dry without wasting a drop of precious nectar.

Mother would request a bladder emptying session by leaving a yellow vase in the kitchen window. I would spot this on my drive to or from work or, sometimes she would play the 'bursting for pee' game when I collected her from work.

In this scenario, Mother would squat on my face in a public area such as an alley way or behind a hedge.

She said the thought of discovery gave her peegasms an extra intensity.

Mother's side of the deal was to ensure that she was always wearing top quality nylon stockings and suspenders with heels when being emptied.

On this particular day she had been in the passenger seat on the way home from work, holding her hand between her nylon clad thighs for sometime.

She was squealing at me to find somewhere that she could pee. I liked to drag it out as long as possible, as the more Mother's discomfort and desperation continued, the higher my excitement levels rose.

Deciding that I couldn't drag this out any longer, I pulled the car up alongside a field gate. There wasn't much chance of getting caught here, but it did look a lovely spot with the long grass stretching off in to the distance behind the hedge.

Mother leapt from the car and ran around to the gate, starting to squat in front of it.

"Oh no you don't!" I snapped. "Climb over the gate, we can have a nice romantic pee picnic in the field."

Mother already had her skirt up around her waist and was squatting down.

"Oh no." she squealed, "I can't, really can't, I have to go now."

"If you do, there'll be no suckling" I said, knowing full well how strong her craving for an oral peegasm had become.

The gate was a heavy wooden five bar type and firmly padlocked.

Mother looked up with almost tears in her eyes, "Can't we do it here, please Rob, please?" She pushed her hand hard in to her crotch as if to hold it back.

"Absolutely not, you know the deal."

Mother struggled to her feet, skirt still hitched way above her stocking tops.

She looked fantastic I thought. She stood there briefly, with her raised black skirt, tan nylons and black sling back heels. Her chest was heaving and threatening to burst the buttons on her tight white blouse.

"The gate is locked" she whimpered.

"You'll just have to climb over." I ordered.

This was no easy task in patent high heel sling backs. As she straddled the gate, I savoured the view of her plump pussy lips spread beneath her sheer nylon panties.

Just at this point her foot slipped on the wood, forcing her legs further apart and the sudden shock sent a jet of pee, straight through her sheer gusset, landing at my feet.

I had been thoroughly trained over the past year to never miss or waste a drop of Mothers nectar. So, should I respond to my training and lap it up, or maybe watch a bit more?

My mind was made up as I looked at the golden droplets caught upon the welts of her stockings. I longed to lick them up. This served to heighten my arousal even further, so I decided to carry on watching.

Mother was caught halfway over the gate, one long nylon leg either side and her crotch resting on the bar. I quickly pulled a springy branch from the hedge and in one swift movement swished it down across her exposed buttocks.

'How dare you waste my nectar Mother!" I snarled as I brought the stick down again.

She clung to the gate, buttocks high in the air as she attempted to complete the manoeuvre.

After the third swipe, she squealed in pain and desperation and another squirt escaped, spattering along the the dry greying wooden gate top.

I was now seriously torn between wanting my nectar drink and the beautiful site of mother stranded across this gate top, totally exposed and squirting pee through her panties.

I made do with undoing my shorts and letting my straining cock bound loose. It felt good out in the fresh air, almost as if my cock could see and smell the slight waft of piss in the air. It twitched approvingly as some pee rolled down her bare thigh and disappeared into the nylon stocking welt.

I decided to enjoy the sight a while longer. Her buttocks were glowing red now with some serious welts and a squirt of pee escaped about every third stroke. Her blouse buttons had given up the struggle. They had burst open under the weight of her breasts hanging down and the force of her jumps at every stroke. One breast had completely escaped her low cut bra and her erect nipple was grazing along the rough wooden gate bar.

I stepped closer towards the gate, squeezing Mother's escaped nipple between my fingers and giving it a vicious twist. I panted in to her ear.

"Are you getting over this gate or am I going to have go spank it all out of you?"

At this she flung herself over, landing in the grass. Both breasts now bounded free and her expensive nylons were laddered from the gate.

I leapt over the gate and lay down in the long grass. Mother knew what to do next and now stood over me still desperation dancing.

"Panties!" I demanded.

Mother quickly stepped out of them and handed them over. I popped the soaking tiny panties into a ziplock bag.

"I'll savour these later" I murmured as I pocketed them.

Mother straddled his face. Facing towards me, she gently lowered herself in to position. Relieved at last, knowing that the bladder pressure would soon be easing. She spread her pussy lips across my mouth and I pursed my lips carefully around her urethra entrance and started the gentle suck that she yearned for. As Mother released a squirt with each suck, just enough to fill my mouth, the feeling was enhanced for her still further by her glowing red buttocks.

She wriggled down a little bit, now getting more comfortable in the deserted field whilst I suckled her willing pussy.

We had this perfected by now, each squirt, just enough for me to swallow without coughing or breaking the seal.

All the while she massaged her throbbing clitoris in time with my sucking, timed to perfection. She came to a shattering shaking crescendo of a squirting orgasm just as her bladder emptied.

I went to wriggle from under her.

"No, stay there." She murmured. Her thighs were shaking and trebling from the intensity of her orgasm. The wet nylon welts of her stockings rubbed against my cheeks.

'I wasn't expecting the spanking." She said, "But it certainly made me cum exceptionally hard".

At this she shuddered and a small aftershock orgasm rippled through her, releasing a fine squirt straight down my ever willing throat. It had a more bitter salty taste than pure pee. There was definitely something different mixed in with orgasmic squirts. I was becoming a pee/squirt connoisseur.

"It's kind of romantic here" she said. "I think that adds to the intensity too".

Mother then slowly stood, turned around and lowered herself once again on to my face, this time with a glowing buttock cheek either side of my nose.

"So romantic with my suckling son". She sighed as she leant forward and kissed my purple exposed cock head.

She took the shaft between the fingers of each hand and then, replicating my earlier movements, gently sucked me towards orgasm. One slow pulse at a time.

Mother said, "Your cock is exceptionally big today, my outfit must have worked well. You do love Mother's panties and nylons don't you?"

I just groaned in to her pussy. She pushed hard down on to my face imploring me to renew the suckle seal.

"Come on, give it all up for Mummy." She whispered. "Ive saved you one last drop of nectar to make up for the waste earlier, but only if you let Mummy have all your seed."

Her fingers gently massaged my magic spot either side of the frenulum. I bucked so hard, I nearly threw her off with the intensity of my orgasm. I pumped copious quantities of son cum pouring in to the back of Mother's throat.

Sure enough, she kept her promise. Just as my orgasm was subsiding and she was suckling the very last drops from my softening cock, she managed to squeeze one last squirt of salty cum pee in to her my ever eager mouth.

With the two of us now fully sated, we made their way back in to the car for the drive home.

"That's going to difficult to follow" said Mother.

"Yes, it will be". I murmured "but please don't stop Mother, I don't know what I'd do now if I stopped suckling your nectar. It's made our relationship so much stronger, and I don't have to keep hassling my silly girlfriend to wear stockings and lingerie any more, so we are getting along better too."

" I'm not thinking of stopping," Mother said "I look forward to your fathers business trips now. It doesn't even feel like cheating on him as your my son. It gives me an extra special orgasm that I just cannot get anywhere else."

As we approached the drive Mother gasped "Oh no..."

"What is it?" I asked.

"That's your Auntie Sue's car outside. I completely forgot she was calling round for drinks this evening. You'll have to drop me and run, she can't see us like this."

I looked at my Mothers dishevelled clothing and hair and gulped.

"Yes, I see what you mean. What will you say though?"

"Don't worry, she's my sister, I'll think of something, but she definitely can't see you covered in grass at the same time".

She gave a little giggle and a wink, which just made me want to suck on her pussy again right there and then.

I dropped Mother by her gate and quickly sped off. I could just see Auntie Sue at the top of the drive, but too far away for her to recognise me.

Mother related the next part to me at a later date.

As she ran up the drive. Auntie Sue was jiggling around on the doorstep.

The two sisters were very alike, just a couple of years between them and a shared passion for glamorous clothes and lingerie.

"Where on earth have you been?" Snapped Auntie Sue. " You're nearly an hour late, I was just about to go home."

She then looked at Mother's disheveled state. " and what the hell have you been up to? Who was that in the car?

In fact, don't tell me now, just get this bloody door open, I'm bursting to pee!"

Mother opened the door and they both burst in to the house, Sue making straight for the bathroom. She straddled the toilet pulling her skirt above her nylons and pulling her panties to one side. She was in such a hurry that as she started to pee her gusset slipped from her hand and popped back over her pussy causing pee to spray everywhere.

Mother had been watching from the open door.

Stepping in to the bathroom she said "Hey sister, calm down, relax and let me help you before you soak the pair of us."

She then stepped round behind Auntie Sue and held her panties to one side with one hand. Sue sighed with relief and resumed her stream.

With her free hand Mother reached around and started to massage her sisters clit.

"Oh, oh, aaah" sighed Sue as the relief of her flow combined with the pleasure of Her sisters long manicured fingers working magic on her clit. Just as her flow subsided, Mothers fingers speed in to a frenzy and Sue gasps in to an unexpected orgasm.

"Fuck me!" Sue gasped, "You haven't done that since we were teenagers. What's brought this on and you still haven't told me why you look like you've been in a sex fight?"

They went in to the lounge. Auntie dropped her wet skirt to the floor. Mother looked at her in her immaculate sheer black under wear and nylons. It almost felt like looking in the mirror. Her sisters breasts were smaller though, very pert.

Mother couldn't help hoping that she looked just as good when young Rob looked at her.

Sue sparked up a cigarette and clacked across the parquet flooring towards the sofa.

" I need this after that unexpected but very pleasant sister wank." She said, drawing luxuriously on her cigarette.

Mother fixed some drinks and the two of them lounged around in their lingerie. As the drinks took hold Mother relaxed and regaled her tales of Mother Son pee sex and bladder emptying from the past year.

She wasn't totally surprised that her sister didn't recoil in anger, as the two of them had experimented on each other as frustrated teenagers and she knew that Sue had particularly enjoyed it when they had pissed on each other's thighs during a passion filled teenage grapple.

In fact, after an hour or so of drinks and tales, Mother noticed that the two of them had subconsciously slipped their hands to their pussies and were gently massaging away.

Sue was particularly keen to hear more about the intensive peegasm that would follow a suckling. She pestered Mother to arrange a session for her too.

"You can't do that, you're his Auntie" said his Mother, completely forgetting the irony of the situation.

"And your his fucking Mother!" Laughed Sue, "Now get it sorted, I need to try this and whilst I'm at it have a good look at his handsome young cock. I need to see if it's as magnificent as you say."

They then lay there for a while, getting slowly pissed watching each other bring themselves to orgasm as they imagined the next adventure.

Sue said " I don't think I can wait that long. Can't we have a little practice today?"

Mother giggled, " Well, I suppose we could try, but Rob has had lots of practise, so I'm not sure if it will work with us."

At this point she was already climbing across Sue and lifting her skirt.

"Where's your knickers?" Exclaimed Sue.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you what Rob like to do with wet panties, but you'll find out soon enough." Mother smirked.

She lowered her pussy on to her sisters bright red lips and immaculately made up face.

"Now, purse your lips" she instructed.

Sue attempted this, but as the first squirt came, she coughed, choked and spluttered and pee went every where. The same with the next couple of attempts.

Sues face and hair were now soaked with Mother's pee. Mascara running all down her face. Mother's bare wet pussy was red from lipstick, but very little pee had actually been drunk.

"This isn't working." Mother said " Let's swap."

Sue swung round in to position over Mother's face. Mother reached up to flip Sue pert breasts from her bra and started to squeeze them and pinch her prominent nipples.

"Oooh, this takes me back to our teenage wrestles." Moaned Sue

Mother then attempted to lock lips around Sue urethra entrance, but as she squeezed her sisters tits and the first squirt emerged, the same result. Piss everywhere but very little swallowed.

After a couple more failed attempts, Mother lost patience and shoved her face hard in to Sues hairy pussy, biting, sucking and licking. They drunkenly rolled on the floor together. One wriggling mass of soaking wet hair, faces, nylons and lingerie. Sue responding by launching the same attack on Mother's pussy.

They both took their frustration out on each other's pussies with piss and lady cum flying everywhere. They stopped after they had fully drained each other and orgasmed themselves dry.

The pair of them were now dripping from head to foot. Make up all over the place and soaking wet stockings about the only survivors of their clothes.

Mother said, "Well, I did enjoy that, but we did get somewhat side tracked."

"Yes," said Sue, "Fabulous reprise of teenage times but I need to try that peegasm properly with Nephew Rob.

Get it sorted"

That's another day...

Nylon1
Nylon1
246 Followers