Mother Sinks Best

Story Info
Lawyer mom ends her hypnotic weekend with daughter, Mistress.
5.8k words
4.68
6.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Sinks Best

"Well now that is a very nice way to say good morning," Vanessa teased as she pulled the hair of Caroline, who was under the covers doing some very fine work. "But I am afraid your mother is starting to wake."

Caroline pulled herself out from the covers and smiled at her Mistress.

"And you are already in uniform, how lovely," Vanessa praised. "But you need to fix your face, darling."

"Mistress knows best," Carline laughed as she kissed her Mistress. "What have you got planned today, Mistress?"

"Oh, don't worry your pretty little empty head about that," the hypnodomme replied. "And don't worry, you will know exactly what to do."

"Sounds fun, Mistress," the college girl responded, a coquettish smile on her pretty face.

"It will be, Caroline, it will be," the Mistress said with a laugh.

************

Alexandra awoke in the guest room alone, under the blankets, still dressed in the uniform she chose to wear before being finger snapped into a worse one, save for the shoes which were on the floor beside the queen sized bed. She was startled when she went to push the hair out of her eyes that she felt airpods in her ears, which she put on the table next to a phone she didn't recognize.

"What the hell happened yesterday," Alexandra thought as she tried to wake fully. "It's such a blur..."

Snippets of the activities flashed in her head as she removed the push up bra that held her breasts impossibly high and tossed it on the floor by the high heeled shoes she discarded before apparently heading to bed.

It was at that moment, while topless and wearing only a skirt, panty and thigh highs, that the door opened.

"Wait..." Alexandra shouted as the door opened and she turned away from the door. "I'm changing..."

The heeled cadence into the room with the hardwood floor was distinct, direct. Sounds can be very powerful memories, and this cadence of the heels allowed the lawyer to realize just who was entering the room.

"Of course you are changing, Alexandra," the voice of her hypnotist and her daughter's mistress stated authoritatively. "Into your uniform for the day. I have it right here."

"Just leave it...." Alexandra said almost pleadingly.

"How very cute," Vanessa said. "The woman who voluntarily went topless for me last night and changed into that super sexy uniform is now modest...."

Alexandra wanted to crawl under the bed as she faced away from Vanessa, her arms across her chest, her body clenched into tightness.

"Well then, Alexandra if you want to play this game," Vanessa teased, holding her right hand as if to snap her fingers. "I will gladly play. But rest assured, I play to win."

The mother and lawyer took a deep breath and sighed. She flashed back as she saw the fingers held, ready to snap, then hearing her name and being unable to do anything to stop herself from doing what she was told by the domme. Snapping out of it, she decided to reply. Pointedly.

"Like you did with Caroline?" the mother asked with disdain.

"Oh, Alexandra, Caroline willingly gave herself to me," Vanessa teased. "Her life experience made her realize I was her best option at actually living."

Vanessa laughed as she saw the mother of her slave visibly shake at the comment. It was another ever so slight twist of the knife into Alexandra's role as inefficient mother and caregiver of her only child. The hypnodomme loved seeing the reaction.

"So what will it be, Alexandra," Vanessa said, one hand on hip, the other holding a parcel of clothing. "Put this on willingly, or with a snap of the fingers. Your choice."

"Fine," Alexandra said with a huff.

She turned, showed her topless form to the dominant, and took the clothing from the Mistress.

"Happy?" the lawyer asked, staring through the hypnotist.

"Of course, Alexandra, it is your choice. It always is. And those are very nice, you are a very beautiful woman, a classic MILF," Vanessa said with a smile. "I do love how you have started bargaining with yourself. Hoping doing things willingly will make it easier somehow..."

"No..." the mother said in defiance.

"Deny it, Alexandra, all you like. I have seen this many times before," the hypnodomme said. "And I am loving both shows. You're trying to be modest, and slowly watching you bargain with yourself hoping to get out of the worst things you think about hypnosis and what it can do from deep within your imagination."

"I am not bargaining," Alexandra said as she placed the clothing on the bed, shaking her head.

"Yes, as you have said," Vanessa retorted. "And your imagination is pretty intriguing."

"What does that mean?" Alexandra asked incredulously.

"Well, while under hypnosis we have chatted, your subconscious and me," the domme said with a laugh. "And I think you'll learn more as the day goes on. Now, get dressed. The makeup style you are to wear is in the picture in the bathroom. Your makeup colors are there already."

"Ok..." Alexandra replied.

'I think you need to address me more appropriately," the dominant said with a wicked smile, lifting her hand slightly, threatening to snap her fingers.

"Like Caroline? Not happening," Alexandra said defiantly.

"Ok, your choice..." Vanessa said, lifting her hand in front of the lawyer.

"OK... wait...." Alexandra said with resignation. "Whatever you say,.....Ma'am..."

"Yuu shouldn't be so adversarial, Alexandra, I came here not only to give you your uniform for the day, but to do some self care with you after a full day immersed in hypnosis," Vanessa stated calmly. "What do you remember, Alexandra?"

"The crystal...." she said looking a bit up above her head as she tried to piece together her prior day under the hypnotic supervision of her daughter's Mistress.

Thinking of it sent her still for a moment.

"I see you really remember it, based on that stillness," Vanessa said. "What else is on your mind regarding your day of hypnosis?"

"Waking up and sleeping again...." the lawyer answered, seeing different places in her mind where she was taken out and sent back into hypnosis.

"Yes, Alexandra, fractionation. You got very proficient at that," Vanessa laughed. "And you never know when those memories from hypnosis will pop up. Especially with a subconscious and an imagination like yours."

"Oh....." Alexandra thought as she remembered removing her top and bra in front of the hypnodomme Vanessa, as she felt her face turning red.

"Was that a flash of memory, Alexandra?" Vanessa demanded. "What did you see in your mind?"

"Choosing to be topless," the mother replied, as her own hands voluntarily moved to cover her own chest.

"Let's not forget to address me appropriately, Alexandra," the hypnosis domme demanded.

"I....." Alexandra stuttered at first. "Yes, Ma'am..."

"Well, that seemed like a quick little bargaining session in your head," Vanessa said with a laugh. "But I'll take it. For now. Be downstairs dressed and made up in 20 minutes."

Vanessa stood in front of the lawyer, who was standing topless and holding her uniform in her hand, waiting for a response.

"Yes.... Ma'am...." the lawyer replied with a sigh.

"Good girl, Alexandra," Vanessa cooed mockingly. "Very good girl. I'll leave you to it. Nineteen minutes."

Alexandra balked at hearing the praising words, but her body felt something at hearing them, as she looked at the phone and airpods on the nightstand next to the bed, wondering why her body felt that feeling at the praise from the hypnotist. She walked over to the unknown phone and pressed the indented button, but there was no life. She then pressed the power button, but again the phone stayed black.

"Shit," the lawyer thought on her inspection of the phone and airpods. "Dead."

Seeing the phone and the airpods together and the phone dead left the lawyer with a sense of dread, allowing her imagination to run wild with all kinds of thoughts as to what was potentially being pumped into her head through them the night before and as she slept.

Realizing time was marching on, the mother rushed into the bathroom to change and do her makeup, as the time frame did not meet with taking a shower. She threw off the skirt, panty and hose as she washed herself quickly before dressing in the clothes 'Ma'am' had given her.

"Oh my God..." the lawyer said as she looked at the wisps of clothing she was to put on.

What she barely held in her hand was a parody of a private school uniform. Thong panty in white, a red and white skirt, sensationally short, a see through white tie together top, white fishnet thigh high stockings, and no bra.

After dressing, the 40 something mom then did her makeup in the style requested- then steeled her nerves and headed down the stairs. Her makeup style was definitely not her style- she looked more defendant than attorney, more prostitute than professional.

Once she descended the stairs, she heard mumbling from the main room. Once at the threshold, she saw her only child, dressed and made up exactly alike, the only difference Caroline wore 4 inch red heeled stilettos, while mother was only in stockinged feet.

"Like what you see, Mother?" Caroline asked in a flat voice.

"What are you doing..." was all the lawyer could muster in response as she saw her daughter standing in the middle of the room, eyes glazed, staring at the same crystal that was in her own memory from the day before, as she mindlessly played with her breasts, as her Mistress simply watched casually from a chair. "Are you hypnotized?"

"Of course I am, it is very relaxing, Mother," Caroline replied in her flat toned voice. "You should join me."

"No.... I think that's quite all right..." Alexandra said as she stared at Vanessa, who just smiled back with that smug, all knowing kind of smile.

"This is one of the exercises Mistress taught me when I first started being hypnotized...." Caroline continued, her hands never stopping their work, as her nipples engorged. "Back when I was weaning off the meds those doctors you sent me to prescribed for me."

Alexandra flinched as the assault on her own decisions in parenthood were again attacked.

"This got my mind to a place where I could concentrate on just one thing," the daughter said, eyes never breaking contact, her hands never stopping moving. "No more anxiety, or paranoia, or depression, or nervousness, or feeling like a zombie... just... the crystal..."

"Why are you showing me this..." Alexandra pointedly asked Vanessa, who held up her hand as if to snap fingers.

"Ma'am..." the mother said, catching her mistake.

Vanessa stayed silent as she smiled.

"You should join me, Mother," Caroline said. "After all, Mistress knows best..."

The repurposed phrase again saw the daughter send her Mother into hypnosis as she stood in place.

"Join me mother, open your eyes and follow exactly what I am doing," the daughter instructed.

Alexandra opened her eyes and started mirroring her daughter. Her eyes again focused on the well lit crystal on the silver chain as it hung from the ceiling in the center of the room, lights causing it to flicker hypnotically.

"Untie your top, Mother." the daughter instructed, never missing a beat. "Focus on the crystal, Mother."

Vanessa smiled as she moved to a chair within the line of vision of Alexandra, nodding her head as the mother reached her right hand up to the see through white top and untied the knot holding the two sides together, allowing the wisps of cloth to fall to the outsides of her breasts, as her left hand continued its' gentle movement of caressing herself and manipulating her areolas.

"Very good, Mother," Caroline montoned. "Every moment in the crystal sends you deeper into hypnosis... deeper and deeper."

Vanessa smiled as she saw the pair looking longingly at the crystal, and at the daughter gently and methodically deepening her own mother.

"And every touch of your breasts are sending you deeper into a natural excitement," Caroline furthered. "You can sink deeper into relaxation and increase your excitement at the same time, Mother, and you are doing that with me."

Alexandra stared into the crystal and her hands moved in rhythm on her breasts, as she listened to her much more experienced daughter explain this hypnotic process in detail.

"The crystal is taking your mind deeper and deeper," Caroline explained in her lovely montoned voice. "While your hands are increasing the excitement your body craves."

Alexandra moved her hands as she stared hopelessly into the lit up crystal, her focus now on her mind sinking deeper and her body feeling excitement. Her daughter did a masterful job cajoling her mind deeper into hypnotic relaxation while enticing her to put her body into a more excited state.

Vanessa, for her part, looked on with approval as the mother was carefully and completely sent into a deep relaxing state of mind and a very excited state of body.

The mother, for her part, had no clue how long this process assaulted her mind and body- but her mind was following which meant her body had no choice. In her mind, she simply followed her daughter's lead. Mind sinking and emptying, excitement growing flick by flick in her body.

"That's very good mother, you are following along perfectly," Caroline said flatly. "Now it's time for you to awaken. You remember the yes and no game you played with Mistress yesterday? When I snap my fingers you will awaken, ready to play that game again. You will walk over to where Mistress is and sit across from her, ready to answer every question she has as you like. You will, when you awaken, continue playing with your breasts as you sit across from Mistress. You won't even realize you are playing with your breasts, but it will feel so good and so natural."

Vanessa smiled as her slave made suggestions to her mother, ones her mother was accepting as her imagination was allowing her to believe them.

"So natural to just play with your breasts, Mother," Caroline continued. "Even while awake, just as easy to answer questions from Mistress, if you understand, let me know Mother."

"I understand," the mom said in a small soft voice.

Caroline almost reluctantly removed her tight hand from her breast and held it out and gave it a nice, loud SNAP.

Without missing a beat, Alexandra woke, and continued to play with her breasts as she moved over to sit across from a smiling Vanessa, resplendent in her tight, black top and pants.

"Do you feel awake, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," the lawyer answered, her hands continuing their work.

"Do you like seeing Caroline looking so healthy as she is hypnotized and obeying my suggestions?" the hypnodomme queried.

"No, Ma'am..." Alexandra said, her right hand removed from her breast and raised as if being sworn in, her left hand moving as if being placed on the bible during a swearing in.

Vanessa smiled widely, her motherly answer was no, she didn't like what she was seeing- but her hands betrayed her real feelings- as the suggestion to raise her right hand when she was being untruthful sold her out. The mother did not like seeing her daughter under hypnosis obeying,

"Do you like seeing Caroline so healthy, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked, as she broke her original question in half.

'Yes, Ma'am," Alexandra said, fondling herself as she answered.

"Do you like being relaxed?" the domme asked quickly.

"Yes, Ma'am..." Alexandra said, her hands still working her breasts.

"Do you like seeing Caroline hypnotized?" Vanessa asked.

"No, Ma'am," Alexandra said, truthfully., pinching her nipples after answering.

"Are you concerned that if Caroline stops her hypnosis with me that she could return to her previous mental state?" Vanessa asked specifically.

"No, Ma'am," Alexandra asked, once again as her hands moved and returned to the swearing in pose she was used to as a lawyer. The hypnodomme smiled at the tell, and allowed the mother to return to her absentminded breast play.

"Are you concerned that you may suffer that fate, with your own mental health? It is a strong hereditary trait, as you know, Alexandra." Vanessa asked with anticipation.

"No, Ma'am," the seasoned lawyer replied, her hands moving from her breasts to the familiar swearing in posture indicating she was not answering truthfully.

The hypnosis domme smiled at the revelation of the truth- there was concern within Alexandra's mind regarding her own mental health.

"Thank you, Alexandra, for being so truthful," the pretty dominant said with praise as she stood up and walked behind Caroline.

The domme reached around the college girl, and began also playing with the ample breasts of the 19-year old as her mother looked on. Vanessa gave her slave a kiss on the neck, causing an audible, sexy noise from the girl, and then whispered quietly into her girl's ear, out of range for her mother to hear. The seasoned domme, for her part, stared into the eyes of her slave's mother, and watched as the older woman continued her breast play as she stared back.

"Ready for more, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked as she moved back to her chair and took her seat again across from the mother.

"Yes, Ma'am," Alexandra replied, as her hands again moved to betray her lie.

Vanessa laughed.

"Mother," Caroline said in a calm voice, causing her mother to look at her.

"Yes, Caroline?" Alexandra replied as she mindlessly fondled her still perky breasts.

"Mistress knows best," the daughter said, sending her mother into deep hypnosis once again. "Open your eyes, walk and stand across from me, continue playing with your breasts Mother. You will love playing and following me, Mother, do you understand?"

Alexandra opened her eyes, and moved across from her daughter, mindlessly playing with her breasts, caressing them, and occasionally flicking the areolas.

"Yes, I understand," the girl's mother replied, her eyes on the crystal that was deepening her hypnosis as her hands continued their work on her breasts increasing her excitement.

"Now, Mother, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and follow what I do, following my every lead, doing exactly what I do," Caroline instructed. "No thoughts of doing anything other than doing exactly what I do. This is going to be the most exciting thing you have ever felt, the most exciting thing you have ever done, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Alexandra answered, her eyes flickering from the light hypnotically bouncing off the crystal.

SNAP

Alexandra slowly woke, and she continued to play with her breasts as she now focused on her daughter, who slowly and methodically walked in her 4 inch heels over to her Mistress, who was regally sitting in her chair watching the play between mother and daughter.

Wordlessly, Vanessa held out an 8 inch dildo, which Caroline accepted as she moved over to an area rug on the floor, and then sat, legs apart, facing a full length mirror in front of her.

Alexandra found her feet moving to Vanessa, who was holding out a twin to the dildo she handed to Caroline. In the recesses of her mind, Alexandra wanted to stop herself, to not obey, but the suggestion held- leading to a stimulating thrum throughout her entire body. The mother took the dildo and mirrored what Caroline had done, as she sat with her legs apart facing a second full length mirror. The mother could see her daughter out of the corner of her eye on one side, and the hypnodomme Vanessa on the other side.

"Get it wet, Mother," Caroline instructed as she looked at her own vacant eyes in the mirror as she used her mouth to prepare the phallus.

Her eyes could not believe what she watched herself start to do- run her tongue and mouth on and onto the phallus, as part of her thought it was a thing she should not be doing, yet could not and did not want to stop as that thrum of pleasure increased as she used her mouth on the dildo.

12