Mother Sinks Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread and insert, Mother," Caroline instructed, her glassy eyes focused between her legs in the mirror.

"Oh... my.... God...." Alexandra thought to herself, as she watched her reflection push aside the panty and insert the dildo between her legs, skirt flipped upward, as the excitement continued to increase. Part of her wanted to recoil at her activity, but the pleasure was overwhelming.

"Ohhhh....." the mother moaned as she worked the dildo between her legs.

"Edge only, Mother," Caroline said in a slow, breathy voice. "Stop when you get close, then go again when you are able."

Alexandra continued following her daughter's lead, and in her mind she realized two things. One was that this was the most exciting thing she had ever felt, and two she was awake- and had no interest in stopping because the pleasure was so intense.

Mother and daughter edged and retreated for a time period neither could really register, before Caroline suggested more.

"Mistress, please put the nipple clamps on me," the daughter asked as she sat, legs apart, pistoning the dildo in and out.

Vanessa rose elegantly from her seat, and made her way over to her slave. Hooked onto the mirror were nipple shiny silver clamps, which the domme removed and opened the clamps. Caroline sat still momentarily, the dildo fully pressed inside her, as the Mistress attached the clamp to her left nipple first, then the right nipple second. The domina attached the chain between the clamps and gave a slight tug before kissing her slave deeply.

"Wide awake, Caroline," Vanessa instructed as she awakened her young submissive.

"Your turn, Mother," Caroline said breathily as soon as the kiss broke and she awakened, causing a big smile from her Mistress.

Alexandra never hesitated.

"Please, Ma'am, put the nipple clamps on me," the lawyer said, her hands working the dildo between her legs.

Vanessa sauntered over to the mother, who sat on the floor, her dress around her waist, panty shoved aside, dildo inserted. The hypnodomme smiled widely and wordlessly picked up the clamps from their perch and attached the shiny silver clamp to the left breast of the lawyer, tightening it just a bit to hear the inexperienced sub let out a whimper. The process was repeated on the right breast- again a whimper escaped the lips of the lawyer, who by now mimicked her daughter and had the dildo inserted as deeply as it could go.

Vanessa attached the chain between the clamps and gave the chain an ever so slight tug, not enough to cause a third little whimper, but enough that the mother made eye contact with the domme.

Vanessa smiled at the lawyer, and quietly placed a finger under her chin, lifting it slightly to make eye contact.

SNAP

"Alexandra, pleasure like this might just drive a woman crazy..." Vanessa said with a laugh. "Your body is saying how much you are loving this."

The domme took her finger from the chin of the mother of her slave and playfully tapped her on the nose after making the statement, before turning and returning to her seat to finish watching her sub take her mother to intense post hypnotic suggestion excitement. For her part, Alexandra blinked heavily after the interaction and shook her head.

"That's true, Mother," Caroline said, her voice more animated than earlier. "Trust me, Mother, I know crazy."

Vanessa laughed at the joke from her slave, but the mother failed to see the humor, having lived through doctor visits, prescriptions, mood swings and more from the only child.

"Caroline, tell your mother what it was like, all that time unsure of your mental health," Vanessa taunted. "All the feelings, all the meds."

"It was super intense," Caroline said. "The paranoia, the feeling of dread, feeling like a zombie. Out of control, no way to feel 'normal'. I had no idea what normal even was. But the pressure was always there..."

"What pressure," Alexandra asked.

Despite her excited state, the comment was heard by Alexandra, who acknowledged the commentary with a forlorn look.

Vanessa smiled as the mother teetered on the edge. The edge of excitement, and the edge of despair after hearing her failures as a mother in relation to the mental health of her only daughter.

"What's wrong, Alexandra?" Vanessa teased. "Not liking the conversation?"

Alexandra continued working the dildo in and out, hoping that would take her mind away from her upsetting thoughts regarding her daughter, and her performance as her mother.

"Mother, it's perfectly fine," Caroline said. "If things didn't go the way they did, I never would have met Mistress."

Alexandra bristled a bit at the comment.

"Or be cured and off those meds..." the girl added, herself working her own phallus as she observed herself in the mirror.

"Very good, girls," Vanessa said, moving to stand between the two mirrors as they worked their dildoes between their legs. "But I think it's time for you both to cum for the first time today."

Caroline smiled widely, even in hypnosis, while Alexandra, still awake, showed no emotion.

SNAP

"Alexandra, you will cum when I tell you to, and it will be the most intense orgasm of your life," the domme stated calmly. "Literally mind blowing, actually. Do you understand?"

The mother whimpered and nodded affirmatively.

"Very good Alexandra, I love your subconscious and imagination," Vanessa praised. "Caroline, cum when your mother does."

Caroline nodded and smiled.

"Alexandra, having someone else control you, hypnotize you, tell you when to cum," Vanessa started. "Is a very powerful feeling. You never know how you react to such things. It can be confusing and distracting after experiencing it,"

Alexandra simply whimpered in response.

"People handle this differently," the beautiful domme continued. "Some relish the feeling of submission, some rebel from it. Some use it for repairing their mental state, like Caroline. Some may find themselves on the brink of wondering about their mental state after such an experience. Do I like this... want this."

Alexandra continued on, thrusting her plastic phallus in and out as she listened.

"That little bit of wonder..." Vanessa said as she inched ever so close to the mother. "Do I need this... for some that nagging wonder drives them crazy."

Alexandra listened and pumped away.

SNAP

"Cum for me..." the hypnodomme ordered.

Caroline came with a crash, a smile on her face as she finished.

Alexandra nearly passed out from the pleasure.

Vanessa enjoyed the show, the dual crescendo, and smiled as she stepped between the pair, looking at each one, giving a warm smile to her slave Caroline and a knowing smile to Alexandra, who laid on her back, legs splayed, satisfied as she had never been before.

"Caroline, fix your makeup and clean up here, in the study when you are ready. Have your mother ready too," Vanessa commanded as she exited the room, her presence heard in her heels cadence along the hardwood floor.

The slave, unable to speak, simply smiled and nodded at her Mistress while her mother stared vacantly at the ceiling.

Vanessa left the room satisfied.

************

Vanessa sat comfortably in a large chair in the study, the room that Alexandra was first hypnotized in by Caroline, as she waited for the pair to get cleaned up and enter the room. SHe knew it would take time for the mother to recover from such a powerful orgasm, and she loved watching the look on the mother's face as she let loose.

"Ah, there you both are," Vanessa said sweetly. "I do hope that was enjoyable for you both."

"Oh my god Mistress, that never gets old!" Caroline exclaimed.

Alexandra simply followed Caroline into the room, and waited for a prompt as to what to do next. She was still wearing her uniform of the day, the center still untied, exposing her breasts for anyone watching. The mother noticed how casual and comfortable her daughter was being exposed.

Vanessa flicked the remote and the lights in the room went dim, and a series of lights caught the center of the crystal hanging in the room from different angles.

"And was it good for you, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked, noticing the mother's subconscious trying to focus on the crystal. "Have you ever felt anything like that before?"

"No, I haven't, Ma'am," Alexandra said honestly, slowly and almost confusedly.

"Caroline, time to focus, darling," Vanessa said with a smile, as she turned to look at Alexandra.

Caroline moved to her knees, arched her back, placed her hands behind her back and started staring at the crystal while she knelt, leaving her mother to stare awkwardly in her still confused state as she watched her daughter, then looked again at the Mistress who controlled her daughter.

Once on her knees, Caroline quickly entered hypnosis, and her mother noticed the calm as it overtook her daughter.

"Mother, this is my proper place as a hypnosis slave," Caroline admitted, her voice again slow, steady and void of emotion.

"Scared about what you see, Alexandra?" Vanessa asked.

"No..." the mother answered quickly, almost too quickly.

"Mother, you should learn this too," Caroline stated flatly. "Mistress knows best, Mother."

Alexandra entered hypnosis again, standing right where she stood.

"Kneel next to me, Mother," the daughter instructed, her eyes never leaving the crystal.

Alexandra made her way forward and dropped to her knees. Instinctively, her eyes sought the crystal, being lit by small spotlights as it hung.

"Arch your back, hands behind you," Caroline continued. "Hands behind your back."

Alexandra obeyed.

"This is a slave position for hypnosis, Mother," Caroline explained. "This is where my submission deepened...."

"Hypnosis is pleasure, I love being hypnotized," Caroline said in monotone.

Mother, repeat the mantra now."

"The newly kneeling Alexandra stared at the crystal as she started her repetition, "hypnosis is pleasure, I love being hypnotized..."

The two women stared at the crystal, knelt and repeated their mantra, in a manner where time had no real reference. For either of them.

"Caroline, crawl to me, darling," the Mistress instructed. SHe smiled as the young pretty college girl crawled to where she sat. "Good girl."

The Mistress took her hands and guided the girl's face between her legs, where, where the girl knew what to do as she put her talented tongue to use. Vanessa smiled as mother repeated her Mantra, while daughter used her talented tongue,

Vanessa let things progress for a while before moving things along.

"Caroline, wake up your mother, now," the Mistress instructed. "Then get right back to work."

Caroline removed her face from between the legs of her Mistress, and she gave her mother instructions.

"Mother, stop your mantra now and listen. You will wake when I snap my fingers, you will stay kneeling and you will remember the mantra," the daughter said in her hypnotized monotone. "Your right hand will start to work between your legs and you will look over at Mistress when you wake, unable to stop your right hand from playing. Is that understood?"

The mother nodded ever so slightly.

"You will cum when Mistress cums," the daughter disclosed. "More powerful than the last one."

SNAP

Caroline immediately put her face back between her Mistress' legs, and resumed her tongue worship of her Mistress.

Alexandra woke, and swiveled her head slowly to see her daughter lapping at her Mistress, with the mantra fresh in her mind. She was confused as her right hand found its way between her own legs and began playing.

"Like what you see, Alexandra?" the Mistress asked. "I see you are playing away there."

Alexandra, still trying to get her bearings, just looked at the Mistress as her own daughter knelt and had her head buried between her legs. Her thoughts were scattered at best.

"What are you doing to me..." The mother eventually managed to say.

"Only what your imagination allows," the domme replied before letting out a little moan.

Alexandra heard the moan, and her hand worked faster, causing her to get closer to the edge herself.

"Caroline is very talented," the domme said, her breath faster and her moans between words evident. "And you are enjoying this too..."

Vanessa stopped talking as she pulled her slave's face deeper between her legs, as her breathing quickened and her excitement level increased, her moans of pleasure louder.

"MMMMMMMMMM gooood girllll," the Mistress said in a loud voice. "Sooooooo cloooseee now...."

Alexandra was nervous, she could not stop her right hand from working between her own legs, and found as Vanessa was increasing her pleasure, she was too. Parallel paths.

"Oooohhhhhh," Alexandra called out loudly.

Vanessa made eye contact with Alexandra, and smiled, before screaming.

"I'm cummmingggg........"

Alexandra found her hand working inside herself, between her legs, working furiously which caused her to orgasm violently with pleasure after seeing what her daughter had done for her Mistress.

Confusion wracked Alexandra, as the most intense, powerful orgasm of her life struck her where she knelt, causing her to fall over onto her right side before she passed out.

*****************

Alexandra ended the weekend cumming another time before being sent home, confused and exhausted. She made it through the weekend, and wondered where her relationship with her daughter was going.

It was Monday, and Alexandra had spent the day hiding in her office, taking stock of everything that happened over the weekend. Snippets of memory caused her alternating, and sporadic moments of shock, excitement, fear, loathing and concern.

"This just came for you," her assistant said, entering the office and putting a box on her desk.

"From where?" the lawyer asked.

"Same delivery person from last week," her assistant said. :that client you said you weren't sure about, last name of Tress, I think?

"Thanks, that will be all for now," Alexandra said, indicating she wanted privacy.

She ushered the girl out of her office as she locked the door. The lawyer knew it was the same delivery person who delivered the contract binding her to a weekend of hypnosis with her daughter's Mistress. The name on the envelope of that contract was MS Tress_ and now the same name adorned the card on top of the box.

She opened the card, and noticed the handwriting was Caroline's.

"Mother,

I thought you might like some souvenirs from our weekend together.

Remember, Mistress knows best!

Enjoy your presents!

Love Caroline.

PS,

WAKE UP NOW!"

Alexandra shook her head, confused after reading the card, and opened the box. Inside she started to take out the things from inside:

Her Sunday uniform, the red and white skirt, white top that tied in the middle, with white fishnet thigh highs....

The shiny silver nipple clamps...

The white phallus she used on herself...

The crystal on a silver chain....

"Oh...." Alexandra said, trying to collect her thoughts as she held up the crystal as she moved and sat down at her desk.

The lawyer picked up the phone and called her assistant.

"Cancel my meetings.... Hold all my calls, in fact, you can make it an early day today... see you tomorrow..."

12