Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up by her armpits, and kissed her lips and hugged her. "Oh, Shilpa, it was awesome. Thank you so much. Once again.!"

"Oh, uncle. Come on..," she blushed, I was sure of it.

We lay back on the bed, and cuddled for a long time.

"So," I started, after a while. "How's the new boyfriend?"

She looked up and said, "He's oookaaayyy," dragging the last syllable.

"Just Ok?"

"You know," she tried to explain. "He's good, better than the one I told you about earlier."

Suddenly, I felt very old. I had a feeling she was comparing me to her new boyfriend. And I guess she saw my face, and tried to make up to me.

"Oh, uncle! You were fantastic! It's just that, you know, he....he is.. It's different with him, you know? "

"I know, I know," I said. "Guy's a young stud. I can't compete with him. I am happy for you!"

"Oh uncle, you are great. But its different with Mahesh. His body, his actions, what he does.. All so different from you. I don't think it's a long term thing with him. I want to know more guys," She looked at me, tilting her head. "I just wish whoever I am with when I get older can cope like you do. I was so happy that you were coming. I.. I.. wanted .. I mean, us to be together. But Mahesh decided to come along at the last minute. I was just relieved when he left."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "I keep thinking about you a lot. I wanted to .. to .. see you again, if you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know," She giggled, and wrapped her hand around my chest and played her fingers on my nipples and hair. "I am so glad we could do it. I used to think about it a lot.. What we did at your house."

"Me too," I repeated. And then we were quiet for a while.

She was thinking about something, and then she broke the silence, "Just imagine, dad's as old as you and I don't think, you know, he... he and mummy, like.... I know they don't have much of a sex life. I mean, they don't have a sex life. I know. I can see it, feel it with mummy."

"Hey," I said. "Let's not go there. What do we know?"

"Uncle, before we moved to this new apartment, when we were in the old one until a few years ago, I think they were happy, you know, they... they must have had...had.... I know for sure!"

"What? How? I mean, what do you mean by you know for sure?" I asked, lifting my head.

"I saw them..them....doing it....oh what the hell!.. I saw mom and dad have sex! Many times!"

"What!" I jumped and sat upright. "Oh my! How? Did they see you?"

She shook her head, and told me her story.

As I peeked in, I saw mom and dad on the bed. Dad had his boxers and armless vest on. Mom had her petticoat and blouse on. I was surprised as I expected her to be wearing her gown. As I looked in, she rose from the bed, and put her hand behind her, beneath her blouse and unhooked her bra, and pulled it out of her blouse through the arms. She lay back down and unbuttoned a couple of buttons holding the flaps of her blouse. Then as I stared in amazement, she pulled up her petticoat, put her hands on her waist and in one fluid motion, pulled down her panties and tossed them away.

Dad was looking at her all the way. And as he settled down on the bed next to her, she undid the belt that was holding her petticoat in place, and loosened it around her waist.

Dad leaned in and kissed mom on the cheek, and then her mouth. She opened her mouth and dad put his tongue inside it. His hands were working too. He put his hand on her belly, and pressed down and pushed it under her petticoat and I could see it going down, down, down to her crotch. I could sense that he had cupped her crotch as she responded by spreading her thighs apart. Dad's hand was moving rapidly on mom's crotch. Mom, meanwhile reached up and unbuttoned her blouse completely.

Her glorious boobs were in full view. I was glad of her big tits, as I had inherited them as well. I could feel my tits tightening and a wetness start at my cunt and spread down my thighs.

Dad now cupped one of mom's tits and squeezed, and he sucked on the other. He alternated from one tit to another and also rubbing her cunt under her petticoat.

I was not sure why mom did not remove her petticoat completely. But my train of thought was broken as I saw dad move and remove his boxers. And I could see his erect cock! It was huge, long and black, with a purple head. I had not seen a real life cock, having only seen some in porn. I almost came in my panties. The wetness in my crotch had now become a small trickle as the liquid seeped down my legs.

Mom immediately reached out and grabbed and fisted it. Dad looked down at his penis as mom jerked him. I could clearly see the purple head appearing and disappearing with mom's fist. I could make out dad's balls swinging under his cock. Fucking hell! Cock and balls, real life ones, in front of me.Fuck it, if it was my dad's. So what!

Then, of all the amazing things, dad moved quickly and straddled mom's chest, placing his knees on either side of mom's torso. Then he proceeded to slap his thick, black, pnis on mom's tits. Then, in a quick move he pushed forward and offered his member to mom's face.

Mom opened her mouth and took dad's cock in! Dad raised his body and slid his cock in and out of mom's mouth. His huge balls were swinging up and down and slamming her chin. I could clearly see mom cupping dad's balls.

God almighty! I was watching my parents have oral sex! Fuck! I realized I had my hand inside my panties, and I was rotating my fingers on my clit. I was about to come.

Dad pulled out of her mouth after just a few thrusts, and immediately crawled down and mom raised her petticoat up above her waist and spread her thighs. I was looking right at my mom's exposed crotch! It was hairy, but from where I was I could clearly see the dark line of her cunt. Her cunt was more hairy than mine!! When she moved to accommodate dad, I could see her dark, very dark asshole as well!

Fuck!! I was doubled over, I was rubbing my clit, rotating hard and trying to put my fingers in my cunt. My juices were flowing over my fingers. I had my panties down to my knees as I crouched and fucked myself with both my hands.

Dad raised himself and supported himself on his palms on either side of mom. She reached down and held dad's penis and directed him into her hole. I was watching my parents have sex! Two real-life persons having sex, cock in cunt, sex. Not just a movie. Fuck!!

Dad flopped down on mom. And after a brief moment, he started fucking her. He raised his hairy ass and dropped it on mommy. I could very clearly see his thick member entering her hole, his balls dangling. Mom's body shook and trembled with each of dad's thrusts. I could see their mouths moving. I guess they were grunting and groaning, as in the numerous porn movies I had seen. Dad put his hands under mom's shoulders,and used it as leverage and rammed into her. Mom writhed under him, moving her head tis way and that, she spread her thighs more to allow dad to fuck her harder.

Dad's motion in and out of mom adopted a nice rhythm. He slammed hard into her, waited for a second or two, then pulled out of her and slammed into her again. This went on for about three minutes. I expected the session to go on longer, but suddenly dad's pace increased. He slammed harder with each thrust and his ass was a blur as it pistoned in and out rapidly. I had seen cum spurting from guys' cocks in movies, so I was sure dad was going to ejaculate in mom, his semen ejecting from his cock into mom's belly.

But dad suddenly stopped. He pulled out of mom. I could see the juices flowing from her cunt onto the bed. But ina flash, dad was at mom's face. And as I gaped, she opened her mouth, and it seemed they had done this many times before. Dad thrust his cock into mom's waiting mouth, straddled her face, and proceeded to thrust in and out. After just a few seconds, he became absolutely still and raised himself on his toes. His ass contracted and his balls swayed and he jerked a few times. Then he pulled his cock out of mom's mouth and rolled off other and flopped on the bed. But my attention was fixed on mom. As dad's cock pulled out, she closed her mouth and I could see her swallow what was in her mouth!! She wiped the corners pf her mouth with her hand and wiped her hands on the sheets.

Fuck me sideways!! I had just seen my dad face-fuck mom and come in her mouth. And she swallowed!!

I came right then and there. I pressed a fist to my mouth, stifling the scream that was coming out of me, as I had my orgasm. It was nothing like I had ever experienced in my masturbation ever before. I fought hard to not fall over, as the force of my climax rocked my whole body. It took a long time for me to stop shaking.

All of us were still for a long time. Dad and mom lay panting and gasping on the bed. I was leaning on the wall, supporting myself, smelling my own cunt juices from my hands. Heaven!!

But then I was struck by the brevity of the session. I was given to think that fucking went on for a long time, the men and women, creaming and grunting, interminably until the man ejaculated. But dad and mom fucked for maybe max five minutes. What was going on? Is this how it was in real life? Wow! What a let down! My own jerk-off session lasted more than thirty minutes!

After about five minutes, dad got up and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the bed, on the far side of the room. He would be in there for a while, taking his morning bath and the rest, getting ready for work.

I was about to turn away and go back to my room. I had the images of my parent's having sex, every microsecond of it, burned into my memory. I would recall this in its entirety later and have many jerk off sessions. But from the corner of my eye I caught a movement on the bed and I turned to see what it was.

Mom stood up and opened the door to the big almirah (wardrobe) that was next to the bed on the near side of the room. It was a huge one, and the door was very wide. If you opened the door and stood inside, it hid you completely. The bathroom was on the other side of the bed. So were the windows. So if dad was to come out of the bathroom suddenly, or if anyone was peeking through the windows, they would not be able to see mummy as the door blocked her from view.

She quickly put her head out and peeked at the bathroom door. The sound of the water running in the bathroom was very clear. Satisfied, she edge back into the protective cover of the door . She pulled up her petticoat and bunched it up above her waist and held it there with one hand. And with the other she masturbated. I was seeing my mom using her hands to satisfy herself sexually. I was correct. The brief session of sex she had with dad was not satisfying to her. I could clearly see that. She was fucking herself, like I did watching them!!

She licked her fingers, she slathered them with her spit, and put her fingers flat between her thighs, on her crotch. She threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation her fingers were giving her. I then sensed her moving rhythmically. She was thrusting her fingers in and out of her cunt. She was rotating her hand on her crotch. She definitely was rubbing her clit as well.

Her hand was moving rapidly, faster and faster. She alternated between rubbing her clit and inserting her fingers into her cunt. She stopped, looked down, and let go of her petticoat. She grabbed the string that held her petticoat loosely around her waist and pulled it, she further loosened it around her and the dropped it on the floor and stepped out of it.

My mother was completely naked! I could see her amazing ass. So tight and round and shiny. Her ass crack was a thin dark line that split her ass into two gorgeous lobes.

She put one hand out and placed it on the inside of the wardrobe for support, and with the other proceeded to fuck her self furiously. Then she took the other hand as well and placed it on her crotch, and now she was rubbing her clit and inserting her fingers into her cunt simultaneously. She crouched and thrust her crotch forward as she beat herself with her fingers. She hands were a blur.

Suddenly she stopped for a few seconds and then lurched forward, and jerked a few times. She threw her head back, and I could see her mouth curling into a scream. Then she again reached into the wardrobe with one hand for support, and then jerked a few more times. Her ass cheeks jiggled as waved of orgasmic pleasure swept over her.

When it was done, she took her fingers from her crotch and brought her hand to her face. I could see from where I was that her fingers were completely covered with her cunt juices. Then, as I had expected, she put them to her nose and smelled them.

I knew the smell. Hadn't I jerked off hundreds of times, and each time had I not wanted to smell my fingers and my cunt juices? They were heavenly, delicious and intoxicating. My mother kept her fingers on her nose and inhaled for a long time.

Then, with a start she realized (and so did I) that the sound of water running in the bathroom had ceased. She hurriedly pulled up her petticoat, and flopped on the bed. As my father opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the bedroom, my mother was sitting up on the bed and putting on her bra and blouse. I had a clear view of her glorious tits. Dad had no idea that mom had just rubbed one out.

++++++++

"Whew!" I said. "Wow, Shilpa, you shouldn't have..what can I say!"

"Oh uncle! I know. I did a bad thing. But I was young. I was curious. I wanted to know how they.. If they.. You know, fucked!"

"What!"

"Oh, uncle," she tried to explain. "I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. It was so easy to .. to .. to peek. They did not suspect anything. Mummy did not.. Even when she was alone at home!"

"What do you mean, even when she was alone..."

"Oh. I knew mummy was not satisfied with... with....with what went on in their bedroom. I also saw her using a vibrator. Many times. I knew where she kept it, and I also took a look one day. She has so many varieties of stuff, even I don't have so many!! She still uses them, you know, to, to..."

"Fuck!" I screamed softly. "What! Why..why are you telling me all this? Why now?"

"Sorry, uncle. I.. I... had to get it off my chest. I have not told anybody. You are the first..."

"Ok..Ok.. enough.. No more.."

We were quiet for a while. I let her story sink in. And as I reimagined it in my head, I felt my cock rising. Madhu and I had many jerking-off sessions together, all those years ago. So she continued in the same vein even after all these years!

Now I had an aching erection and I did not want Shilpa to see that all this talk of her mother and sex excited me. Luckily, we heard a few soft coughs coming from her dad's bedroom. We looked at each other, and I said, "We better go see how he is."

"Yes, yes," she said and jumped off of the bed. She reached for her clothes and stepped into her panties. Then she stopped and looked at me with a sly smile. She took off her panties and turned them inside out and she wiped her crotch area and cunt clean with the gusset ares, all the time looking at me as I followed the actions of her hand. Then she took it to her nose and inhaled, and with a short laugh she tossed it on my chest. I grabbed it and inhaled the glorious scent of her cunt. Then she went out.

We spent the rest of the morning taking care of Arun. I made breakfast and then Shilpa left for the day. I made some small talk with Arun and took leave as I had to catch a local train to my client's office.

Arun said, "Hey, Ramu. Why don't you come back here before you go home? Plan on spending a night, Madhu will be back by the weekend. Would be like old times, yeah?"

"Good idea, Arun," I said. "Yeah, like good old days! I'll plan on it."

I spent the week at my client's. I wouldn't say it was uneventful, as there were a couple of interesting meetings (more about that later). I put the matter of Madhu and Arun out of my mind, but as I got closer to the weekend I was filled with apprehension and doubt. Should I go meet Madhu? What would she be like after all these years? Arun never said anything about her when I was at his house. What was the 'personal' thing that had her leave the house knowing fully well I had planned my visit? Did she deliberately avoid me? Was she bothered with the memories of what she and I did when we were young? I changed my mind multiple times, to go or not?

But then, during one of my nightly chats with my wife she said she had spoken with Madhu and she, Madhu, mentioned that it was unfortunate that she had missed meeting me, but it was OK now since I may be coming over this weekend. This put my mind at rest and I finally decided to spend a few hours at Arun's house on Friday, and then catch the early afternoon flight back to my hometown.

"Hi, Ramu!!" Madhu exclaimed, as she opened the door. I stepped into their house and Arun was standing there beaming. I said, "Hi Arun," and turned to Madhu as she gave me a little hug. And we went into their living room.

If Madhu remembered our days from the past or had any regrets or plans or questions for me, it did not show. She acted normal as we sat talking about the old days we three had together. My wife had kept her updated on what was going on in my life so I was the one who had all the questions for them. We spent about thirty minutes chit-chatting like this.

And when Arun got up to use the bathroom, she went to help him. And then with Arun safely in the bathroom, she turned towards me and we locked eyes. Her whole demeanor changed, her eyes became soft and I could sense a little bit of shyness in her. She looked at me, came close and touched my hand, and whispered, "Oh Ramu..Twenty Five years!! It has taken so long for us to meet. How are you? Really?"

"I...I... am alright, you know...I manage.."

"Do you think about me....us?"

I did not answer. Then she herself said, "Oh I think about those days, all the time. Always! Those were the best days of my life, Ramu!!"

They had already decided that I would do the cooking for dinner that night. Madhu said, "Hey Ramu, I hope you have not forgotten your cooking skills. We want to see if you still have it. Arun's mom was always raving about it." And we laughed.

So there we were, three old friends, in the kitchen. They helped me as I cooked, and we talked a bit more. I could sense that Madhu was itching to say something or ask me about something. We made repeated eye contact, each time holding our eyes longer than the previous time. But we were conscious of Arun in the room.

Later on, after we had set the table and started our dinner, I remembered something and got two package out of my bag. "Hey, here," I said. "I forgot. Just a little gift, for the good times!" I gave Arun the latest version of a swiss army knife I picked up at the airport, and for Madhu, a snowglobe of the Himalayas with the important mountains highlighted.

"Oh! You still remember!" Madhu exclaimed.

"Yes. yes. You collect them still, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, thanks Ramu."

Then she asked, "How about you Ramu. Did you also not have a hobby. You were collecting some stuff too right? I remember...," And she looked up at me and I could see a hint of naughtiness in her smile.

"Oh," Arun said. "Must be some rare pictures of cricketers or sportsmen. You're still crazy about sports, Ramu?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, still crazy as hell." Then I looked at Madhu, and said, pointedly, "Yes, I still am collecting. Haven't stopped."

She continued, "Yeah? So, when was the last time you added something to your collection?"