Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pictured and replayed scenes from some of the anal porn I had seen. How I had envied the actors! I was Rocco Soffredi, I was Ron Jeremy and Peter North, fucking a pliant whore in her ass. I looked down. And now I was fucking a woman's ass. My Madhu's ass. So thick and fine. Not given to anyone in her life. Just me. I was the first.

Involuntarily, I had increased my pace. Her grunts and groans became louder and more rapid, but took my punishment just the same, with no complaints.

"Aiyoh, aiyoh, appa, appa, aieee, aieeeee, fuck..fuck..stop, stop.. Ahhh.. slow..slow...motheeer fuccccckerrrr stop!"

Her last scream shook me out of my reverie and I flopped on to her back.

"Enough, please, Ramu....ok?"

"A few more...minutes.. Please! It has been a long time," I lied. I had fucked her daughter in her ass just a week ago. "It feels sooo good!"

"Ok..finish it.. Quickly.. Aiyooh, bastard, you are a fucking sister-fucker!"

I rammed into her for another two or three minutes, each thrust eliciting a groan from her. Then I stopped and said, "Ok, finished. Let me pull out. It will hurt.....a..little."

I pulled out, and it did hurt. She groaned and I gasped as well as the skin on my cock was stretched thin. She then turned to me and slapped my hand, and pummelled my chest with her fists.

"Cunt! Sonofawhore..motherfucker..you finally had to do it.. Huh..happy now..happy, huh?" She started out angry but by the time she finished cursing I had her hands in mine and I was smiling at her, which caused her to stop and start giggling.

"Stop, you bastard!" she said between her giggling. "You don't know how much it hurts... really!!"

"I am sorry, Madhu," I said, apologetically. "I got carried away."

"It's Ok. Now its done. Fuck. I can't believe it. I am fifty-two years old and got fucked in the ass!" then she looked at me and asked, "Did you like it? You enjoyed it, didn't you, you cock-sucking asshole!"

I just smiled. "Yes, Madhu. It was great. Really. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

I realized I had not come, I had not ejaculated, and my cock was still semi erect. I reached out for a towel that was lying around and wiped my cock clean.

She looked at me and said, "Shut up. Fuck! Go to the bathroom and clean it, you asshole!"

I grinned sheepishly and did as she instructed.

When I came back into the bathroom, she was on the bed with sitting pillows propped up on the headboard. She took one look at me and knew what was on my mind.

"Come here, you pig!" she said, and arranged herself on the pillows. She grabbed my thighs and positioned and I straddled her face. "You are a fucking machine, you know that!" she said and slapped my leg. She opened her mouth and I put my cock in it. After a while I was hard, and I was close to ejaculating. I could feel an immense load about to explode from my cock. I knew she wanted to see it. So I pulled out of her mouth and fisted my cock, and directed it on her tites. She grabbed each of her glorious lobes and offered them to my cock.

"Ramu.. come on my tits. I want to see your juices on me. Just like old times. Yes, so big, smelly and thick. Do you come as much as you used to, huh? I bet you do, you bastard. Yes, stroke it, beat it." She place one hand under my cock and cupped my balls and squeezed. She moved her up my ass crack and fingered my ass. It felt just like old times as she had said.

"Here it is, Madhu!" I hissed. "Here is my cum. Take it. Take it.. Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhh!"

My cum rocketed out of my cock and landed and splattered on her boobs. Long ropes of thick, creamy, jism spurted out and covered her chest and neck. I was gasping with each spurt, as waves of orgasmic pleasure flowed from my cock and spread all through my body. The force of the ejaculation almost caused me to stumble and fall, but I managed to stay straight.

Madhu was gaping, open-mouthed and wide-eyed as my semen landed in unending streams on her. "Aiyooh, ahhhh, ahhh, fuck, Ramu... ohhh ohhh!"

As I reached my last spurts, I pushed forward and plunged my dick at her mouth. She did not expect this, but the force of my thrust was such that her mouth opened and she took my cock in it. I felt the last drops of my cum drop into her mouth. She tried to pull back but I held her head and she relented, and sucked the very last drops, and as I pulled out, she covered the head of my cock with her lips and sucked.

"Fuuck!" I screamed, in delight and pleasure and joy.

She looked up and giggled at me. "Fuck you, asshole!"

We lay there in each other's arms for sometime. Then she raised her head and looked at me, and said in all seriousness, "Ramu, this has been my best fucking ever. Motherfuck! I am fifty two, married for thirty years, a wife and a mother and this has been the best fucking two hours of my fucking sex life!"

"What!" I didn't know what to say.

She continued, "You know Ramu, I have had two affairs? Yes, I cheated on Arun. I fucked two other men. Well, boys, actually. Many times, a long time ago, but nothing like what you did. Fucker!! Are you always like this? Is this what it's like for you, with your women, huh? Tell me!"

"No, not really. You are special...."

She did not let me finish. "You can lie to me, Ramu. It's OK," and she giggled. "How many.. Many have you.. You know, fucked? In your entire life?"

"I haven't kept count, really?"

"Fuck you. I don't believe you. You are the type who keeps score. I bet you know how many. Well, I don't care. You are an asshole!"

She was pensive for a while, and then said, "I guess you have to go, right?"

I nodded. But we dozed off, and when we woke it was early afternoon, and Madhu realized she had to take Arun for his appointment with his doctor.

She got up and got dressed slowly. And in an act that eerily reminded me of what her daughter did a week ago, she took her panties and wiped her crotch and asshole clean and tossed it to me. She then added her bra as well as she flipped it to me.

"Here you go, Ramu. Another one to remind you of me!!" and she giggled.

++++++++++++++++++++

The day after I got back home, I went up to my secret place and took out my treasure and cataloged what I got from Shilpa and Madhu and the other girls. I had a good collection by now and I spent some time reminiscing about the different women I had known up to now.

I realized all of a sudden that I has unwittingly has sex with all the women in Arun's life. I had them all under the letter 'A'.

Arun's mom - Charu aunty

Arun's sister - Neeta

Arun's daughter - Shilpa

Arun's wife - Madhu.