Mother, Sister, Daughter, Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, looking from Arun to her, and then finally meeting her eye, "This trip up North to my client's place actually, last week. Two, in fact. One was brand new, really, which surprised me. I was not sure they existed any more. Beautiful color and rare texture, hardly used. And the other was not that new, but pretty good at the end. Yeah, so all in all a productive trip." Did hse get my meaning?

Arun was busy refilling his plate. But Madhu was staring at me, in disbelief. "Really? Two? Just last week?" she asked. "And all these years your wife doesn't even know about your hobby, this collection? Wow! I don't think Arun has anything that I don't know. Right, Arun?"

Arun laughed softly. "No, my dear. No secrets between us, ha ha."

Madhu shook her head, and said, "Two, huh! You lucky guy! Must be a big collection by now, after all these years. How many pictures (here she made double quotes in the air) do you have?"

"Ha," I said. "I haven't counted," I lied. I knew perfectly well. The count was two hundred and twenty four. And these were the ones I really wanted to keep. There were some I had discarded.

"I believe you," she said. "Outside of Arun, I don't think anyone else has given me a gift, in the last five or six years." Then she met my eye. I was sure there was some hidden meaning behind what she said.

Shortly, it was time to leave, as I had to catch an early morning flight. As I bid goodbye, Madhu handed me a small package. "Here," she said. "A little gift for your family. Something in there specially for you, Ramu." Then when Arun was once again in the bathroom, she reached behind me and squeezed my ass and kept it there for a long time. Then she surprised me by moving her hand to the front of my pants and cupping my crotch. She whispered, "You lucky sonofabitch!"

Back in my hotel room, I gingerly opened the package Madhu had given me. At the top there were a few things she sent for my wife and home. Some homemade sweets, a small bottle of pickle, a photo frame and the like. Just when I was about to put all of these things back into the bag I noticed something right at the bottom of the bag, covered with pink tissue paper. It appeared to cover some piece of cloth, and I picked it up out of the bag and removed the paper.

I held two of Madhu's used panties in my hands! A light blue one, with some stains on the inside of the front and a plain black one, also with some minor stains. I instinctively put them to my nose. Pure heaven! One was slightly moist. Must have been the one she was wearing!But wait! Not like this," I told myself. "Need to be ready and prepared!" I undressed and took a quick shower. My cock was painfully erect. I lowered myself, fully naked, on to the bed. I held one of Madhu's panties to my nose, and the other was wrapped on my turgid, throbbing cock. I started fantasizing about Madhu and me.

Just then my phone pinged. I looked at it and it was a text from Madhu!

Madhu: Asleep?

Me: No. Not yet.

Madhu: Do you have to catch the morning flight?

Me: Yes. Why?

Madhu: Don't you want to meet?

Me:Yes. Ok..I can delay.

Madhu: See you tomorrow. Hotel, room#?

I sent them over.

Madhu: Did you like your gift?

Me: Yes. Thx.

Madhu: Enjoy! Bye! Gn...

Fuck! So she did want to meet me. I controlled myself as I jerked off, going to the edge and back, but I made sure I did not finish.

Next morning, I had a quick, light breakfast and waited anxiously for Madhu. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. She quickly stepped into my room. I turned after closing the door and looked at her, my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

Surprisingly, she was very calm and collected as she locked eyes with me. "Ramu!" she exclaimed. "Oh god! How long has it been? Too long.. Oh!" she whispered and lunged at me and put her arms around me and hugged me.

I held on tightly to her for a few moments. Then I pushed her away and looked at her and asked, "Madhu, are you sure about .. about....this... us...?"

"Of course, Ramu. It's like I've waited all my life for this! Wait.. you....you are..,,you want to.,,want this, right?

"Of course, Madhu!" I pulled her to me and kissed her mouth. She immediately opened her mouth and let my tongue in, and pushed and prodded it with hers.

God! How many times had we done this! How long ago was that! Twenty five years! And it all felt like yesterday. Wow! We pulled apart, got our breath back in a couple of seconds and came together again. My desire was rising. Or should I say my lust was. I wanted to fuck her so badly. My cock strained in my pants, and she could feel it too.

"Wait!" she exclaimed and went into the bathroom. I arranged myself on the bed, but not before I removed my shorts and T-shirt. She came out of the bathroom, naked. God! She was gorgeous. She had put on a little weight on her hips and thighs and face, but her shape was exceptional. Her waist was not as slim as it was, which was understandable. Her hips were wide and the patch at her crotch was hairy. She was watching me as I raked my eyes down her body. She had a smile on her face as I looked up at her.

I stopped her from getting on to the bad. I sat on the edge and reached out to her, bent my head and kissed her crotch area. I started poking and looking for her cunt line with my tongue, and when I found it, I ran the flat of my tongue on it, bottom to top, top to bottom.

"Oh, Ramu!" she whispered, and I was instantly transported back in time. She was squatting on the topmost step in the staircase that ran up to the terrace of the house Arun and I rented. She had her usual salwar on. This was a difficult dress to get off, kind of like pants. But she insisted on wearing those as they were easy to put back on quickly. So she had her salwar and panties down to her ankles, and her legs up and her thighs spread wide, exposing her hairy cunt to me. And I was crouched a couple of steps below her, my head affixed to her crotch, lapping her cunt line with my tongue, up and down, up and down, tasting her juices, inhaling the erotic essence of her female self.

"Slow down, slow down!" she hissed. "I don;t want to finish so soon.. Ahhhh, slow.. Aiyoooo!"

I slowed down, but continued to lick her cunt line. She was gasping and panting. As she got close to her climax, her grip on my head tightened. I realized she didn't want to come so soon. I got off the bed and grabbed her and placed her on the bed. She looked up and saw my erect, veiny, smelly cock, and then up at me. Our eyes locked.

"C'mon Madhu, take me in your mouth! Fuck..suck me..suck it...." She bent her head and had my cock in her mouth before I could finish! "Aaaah... Aaaah," I squealed. She had taken my dick in her mouth only once before. This was the last day we met all those years ago. She had taken my cum in her mouth and swallowed. Now we were at it again!

"Ah.. Madhu, fuck! Use your tongue!" I implored, and she obliged. "Yes, yes, like that, yes, oooh!"

Then I held her head steady and thrust my penis in and out of her mouth. I mouth-fucked her. For a long time. I alternated between very fast and furious slamming, which she received without complaining, and slow, long, glorious, gentle thrusts into her mouth. She was moaning and gasping, making slurping and sloshing sounds as her spit drooled out of the corners of her mouth. I leaked some pre-cum but she did not mind and she lapped it up.

I too did not want to finish soon. I wanted this to last for a long time. I reached my edge many times. I pulled my penis out of her mouth, but held her head. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hands, and was ready to receive more of my dick as soon as I was. After a while, maybe six or seven minutes, I pulled out of her mouth, and pushed her back on the bead. I knelt down and buried my face once more in her hairy crotch. This time I sucked her clit and inserted my tongue in her cunt hole. She was writhing from side to side, mumbling incoherently. I did not give up. The things we did together were coming back to me. I placed my thumb on her asshole and pressed hard. She too remembered the things we did, and she pushed my head down with some gentle pressure, and raised both her legs. I knew what she wanted, and did not mind. My tongue slid down past the line of her vagina, past her cunt hole. Now I was licking the area of her crotch between her cunt and asshole. She kept the downward pressure on my head.

Her asshole was right in front of me. Madhu was fair, but the skin around her anus was dark, and her asshole was darker still. But I realized there was no hair around that area. She had recently shaved there. Was it in anticipation of having sex with me, knowing what I'd do to her?

I loved watching a female's asshole. It was one of my favorite things. While fucking in the doggy position I always pried open a girl's' asscheeks to view her asshole. Oh! To see the puckered hole winking at me as I pulled in and out of her cunt! The reverse cowgirl was also another of my favorite positions where I could see a girl's asshole and insert my finger in it. I stopped short of licking the asshole of every girl I fucked, reserving it for only special ones. I hadn't even tried it on my wife!

And then I lapped Madhu's asshole. I had done this to her numerous times before. She was disgusted with it at first, calling me a pervert, thinking that I'd expect her to return the favor, as it was really not actual sex. But I did not force her, and she got accustomed to me licking her hole. She always maintained a clean area, knowing what I liked to do.

She squealed in delight and pleasure. "Aiyooo, Ramu.. ahhh.. So good.. Only you .. haaaa.. I never..,,oh sooo long.. Huhn..huhn.." she groaned. I knew she was rubbing her clit with her hands. "Aahhhh! Aiyooo," she gasped.

And within half a minute she climaxed. I raised my head and watched her as she trembled and shook, and then she grabbed my head and slammed her torso into me. She screamed softly, as the juices flowed out of her, into my face and down to the carpet.

"Fuck! Fuck! That was mother-fucking-great!!" she panted, as she flopped on the floor next to me.

We lay gasping and panting, feeling the heat from each other's body. Both of us were sweating profusely. My cock was still hard. But I was willing to wait. She reached up on the bed and pulled the cover down on the floor and we both rolled on it. She pushed me down and ran her hands all over me, my chest, my arms, my biceps and shoulders. Then she started licking the sweat off of my body - my face, chest, arms, armpits. She whispered, "Oh god, Ramu! I missed this so much! Your smell, your body.. ahhh..yes..I haven't forgotten, it's all still with me!"

I hugged her to my chest and we lay like this for a while. Then she got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, I was sitting on the edge of the bed, my cock was semi-erect and I was fisting it. She looked at me and giggled, and eagerly knelt down in front of me and started giving me a blow job. I could feel my cock getting erect in her mouth.

I was amazed at how expertly she sucked my cock. Her tongue played with the head and the vein that ran under it. She pushed my cock flat against my body and licked and sucked my balls. I was delirious! This was my sweet, innocent Madhu, who refused to even kiss my cock that time. Now she was transformed into a willing, giving, pleasuring, slut of a woman!

I wondered if she'd go further. I lay down on the bed, grabbed my balls and cock and thrust my legs up, and at the same time I pushed her head down. She resisted. But I did not give up. I increased the pressure on her head and I could feel her complying. She placed her palms on the back of my thighs and pushed them back into me. And then I felt the coolness of her lips on my asshole.

Fuck! She was rimming me. Once she refused even to look at my asshole, let alone touch it. And now she was licking it. "Oh, mother fucker! Madhu, yes!! Lick it, lick my ass, put your tongue in," I screamed softly. I rammed her head into my ass and felt her tongue on the skin around my anus. I my whole sexual life, only two, maybe three women has rimmed me, if you exclude the whores that did it for the money I offered. Goddam!

She continued this for a while and then with a tremendous effort she pulled her head away from my grasp. I rose and looked at her. And she was grinning and leering at me. "You sister-fucker!" she hissed, naughtily. "You finally got what you wanted from me, you made me do it, huh! You mother fucking son of a whore!"

I giggled and she joined in. I said, "Come Madhu, let's fuck. I want to fuck you..finally!! After thirty years!"

She laughed, and said, "OK. Ok..take me." And she lay down on the covers on the floor. I straddled her chest, and slammed my thick cock on her tits. She held each of them out as I meted out the punishment. I was gasping and panting, and so was she.

I said, "Madhu, you slut. I am going to fuck you now. I have waited all my life for this. You ready?"

I parted her raised thighs, and placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt and looked up at her. "Yes, Ramu," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me long and hard. Ahhhhhh!" she exclaimed as my dick pushed the folds of her skin apart and I entered her body.

Mothefucker! She was moist and warm and slick and tight, all at the same time. She gasped, "oh fuck, Ramu. You are big inside me. Ahh so good!"

It was. I was finally fucking Madhu. She looked up at me and placed her palms on my face. "Ramu, don't be soft on me. Fuck me as hard as you can! I haven't had a good man in a long while. Promise? Fuck me hard. Don't come too soon."

I raised myself on my elbows and looked at her, and whispered, "Yes, Madhu. I will. Yes, yes, YES!" I said, punctuating my thrusts as I increased the forcefulness.

"Oh, yeah, fucker, Yes, amma, aiyoo, amma , ah, ah, ahhhh, so ... niiiiceeee," she panted.

Then she grabbed my shoulders, stared into my eyes, and screamed softly, "Ramu..Ramu.. I.....love... you... loved... you.. fuck...Ramu.. harder .. harder...yes..Ramu? Ramu?"

"Yes...yes,,, Madhu," I replied. My torso was a blur between her thighs. We were making squelching sounds. Our hairy crotches came together with a force that sent ripples and tremors throughout our bodies.

"Ramu.. do it hard. Do it like you don't know me. Like I am a whore, your slut.. Ramu.. Ramu.. rape me.... Rape .. me.. I want to be fucked like you......are...raping me.. Ahhh... ahhhh ahh!!!" she screamed.

Then she pulled my head down to her tits and I grabbed her nipple with my mouth and bit hard. First one tit and then the next. I Put one hand between us as I slammed my cock into her, I banged my fingers on her clit. We continued like this for a long time. We took breaks in between as we caught our breath. We both looked down at our crotches during one of our breaks, and as I slowly pulled my fat stub out of her, we could see it was completely covered with her creamy, thick white juices, sliding down my length on to her, down her asscrack to her asshole and the ground. We looked at each other and giggled.

She gladly and eagerly accepted my punishment, my merciless thrashing of her body. It was hurting me as well, but oh, it hurt so good! My cock was like a steel rod, pistoning out of her cunt.

I did keep track of how long we fucked. I made her get on top of me, and she surprised me with her stamina. She lifted herself and held my cock with one hand and lowered her body onto mine. She then placed her palms on my chest for support and rode my cock. She started slow, but increased her pace rapidly. I then had her turn away from me and we fucked in the reverse cowgirl position. I inserted my finger in her dark, puckered asshole and she shrieked.

Then I knew her end was near.

"Aiyoh.. Amma.. aiyooh.. Yes, yes....yes..,, do it.. Haaaaa .. Raaaaammmmmuuuu!" she let out a low moan and wail as she reached her climax.

But I continued thrusting into her from below, grabbing her plump hips for leverage, as she had her orgasm. She shook and trembled like a tree in a storm as waves of pleasure swept over her. She grasped my arms in a vise like grip, her fingers digging into my muscles on my lthighs. She was rigid as a plank, as I repeatedly rammed into her during her climax.

"Aiyoooooooh, I can't... take it.. stop.. stop...Ramu.. stoppppppp!"

I stopped and she rolled off of me with a moan and a grunt. I saw her juices flowing form her cunt as my cock slipped out of her.

"Aiyooh. Fuck, what was that....that was fucking awesome...wow..mother fucker.,,,, you are a machine...ah ah ah," she said between gasps. She punctuated her statements by punching her fist on my chest.

"Madhu, you are a fucking slut. I am going to fuck your ass now. Have you taken it in your ass, ever? I will put my fucking cock through your asshole. You want it? Tell me, Tell me!!"

"Give me a fucking break, you fucking cunt! Fuck, No way, not in my ass. Fucker, you kidding me? That big thing, in there? Go find someone else, mother fucker!"

I just laughed, and reached out to a jar of vaseline I had on the bed stand. I scooped a lump and spread it on my dick as she stared, her eyes bulging in realization of what I was going to do.

"No. No.. Ramu, No!. Wait!," she screamed, as I caught her by surprise as I pushed her on her stomach. "Ok.. Ok.. do it slow. Put some vaseline in there also. Here, let me."

She grabbed the jar and scooped out a dollop and reached out with one hand and spread her ass cheeks and with the other she spread and pushed the vaseline into her asshole.

"You mother fucker! Take me, if that's what you want. Fuck my ass."

I spread her cheeks and looked at the inviting little hole. I had anal sex with a lot of women and I knew it hurt. But all were willing, I never forced myself on anyone, though I did put them in a tough situation, similar to one that Madhu was in. But I still wanted to make sure.

"You Ok with this? Last chance, Madhu. I won't do it if you don't want me to."

"No, it's ok. Take me anal virginity, you bastard! May you rot in hell," She said the last part with a soft laugh.

"You know," Isaid. "What we are going to do is illegal in most States. We BOTH might rot in hell!"

With that, I pushed forward. My cock head made contact with her, and she gasped, "Ahh.. aiyooh, sloooowww."

I did not wait. I rammed my cock onto her asshole. And she shrieked. "Fuuuuuk. Motherfuuuckkkker! It hurts, you cunt..bastard.. Aieeeeee!"

I waited till she calmed down. And then pulled out and started pistoning in and out of her ass. I was glad we had the vaseline. It made the movement so much easier and smoother, though it was hard for both of us. It hurt a bit at first. She was groaning and moaning and gasping with each of my thrusts. But this was her first time, and she was coming to grips with the feeling, the sensation, the hurt and the pleasure it gave her. She stopped me, and we adjusted her position, after which she said, 'Ok.. Ok.. this is better. Ok..fuck me now. Slow."

I was in seventh heaven. It felt so glorious to see my cock sliding in and out Madhu's rear hole. With each thrust, my lust was increasing. It felt amazing, that such an act could be so dirty and so erotic and pleasurable at the same time.

Madhu was getting comfortable with the presence of my dick in her asshole. "Oh.. Ramu...ah ah..not bad....do you like it..?" she managed to gasp out.

"Yes, Madhu. I love it.. Your ass is soo tight. I can see my cock.. Fucking you..fuck..soo goood!!"

"Ok. ok.. How...ah..much ..longer..,..aaahh... slow down!" she mana

"I just started!"

"No..nooo..haven't ...you .....had... enough?" she groaned and complained.

I did not respond, but continued my thrusts into her. Slowly. I gave her enough time between my thrusts to adjust her position to make it hurt just a little bit less and make it just that more comfortable. Finally she settled in a position where her legs were apart and one leg tucked into her belly.