Mother, Sister, MIL, SIL & Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you mother but if I'm going to buy you a new car, especially a pricy BMW, I'd want more than just to see you naked," he said with a sly look while kissing her lips and parting her lips with his tongue as he reached one hand to grab her ass again and used his other hand to feel her breast again.

She broke off the kiss to look at him. She was playing her innocent motherly trump card now. Only, knowing the promiscuous woman his mother was in the past, he knew better than that. Always flirting with her neighbor's husbands and flashing her body when lying out topless by the pool, his mother was no innocent virgin.

"What do you mean son?"

Moreover, she never called him son. Obviously, she knew referring to him as her son would enflame his incestuous intentions for her even more.

"I'd want sex."

"Sex? Oh, my God, John," she said putting a hand to her chest. "You're going to give me a heart attack. You're going to be the death of me," she said looking at him looking at her. "You want me to give you sex?" She looked at him with a look of shocked surprise. "I don't know about that. I'm your mother and your my son. That's incest."

"Yes it is incest which is why I want it mother. Sorry but in addition to seeing you naked and touching and feeling you everywhere, I'd want you to give me sex."

Not rejecting his offer, as if they were negotiating the sales price of a house instead of negotiating what he wanted sexually from his mother for the sake of a new car, they were deep in discussion and obviously about to come to an agreement.

"Isn't stripping me naked and touching and feeling me everywhere sex enough for you from your dear mother?"

"No," he said sticking his hand beneath her short skirt again and cupping her pussy with his hand again. Shocked and sexually excited, he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to touch her in that sacred way.

"And you'll buy me a brand new BMW, if I give you sex?"

"Yes," he said pushing her panty aside to finger his trace her his mother's pussy slit before penetrating her to finger fuck his mother's cunt.

"Oh, that feels good. Aside from my gynecologist, no one has had their finger inside of me in a long time," she said with wickedness.

"What do you say mother? Will you allow me to have sex with your naked body?"

Longer than it took me to write this line, she remained quiet for three seconds while thinking about his offer to buy her a car, a BMW no less, after stripping her naked and touching and feeling her everywhere, before giving him incestuous sex.

"Okay," she said after thinking about it long and hard. She took him by his hand to her bedroom.

Once inside her bedroom he slowly undressed his mother. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, one slow button at a time, to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before continuing unbuttoning the next button, he stared at her D cup bra first before reaching his hand out to feel her big, saggy breasts through her bra. As soon as he touched, felt, fondled, and caressed her big tits through her bra, her nipples made their appearance again. He fingered her nipples again until they erected and until their hard impressions pushed against the silk and satin material of her bra.

Then, before buttoning and unzipping her skirt, he felt her ass through the material again while French kissing her again. Enjoying feeling up his mother as much as he was seeing his mother in her sexy lingerie, he took his time having his wicked way with his mother. If he was going to buy her a car, he planned on getting his money's worth. Unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt, he pulled his mother's skirt down to her ankles and allowed her to step out of her skirt. Now dressed in just her bra and panties, something he had waited all of his life to see, he stepped back to see his mother standing before him in her sexy lingerie.

"You're so beautiful mother," he said.

"Thank you," she said standing there with her arms by her side so unabashedly and so immorally attired in her sexy bra and bikini panty in front of her horny, incestuous eyes of her son.

"You're so sexy mother," he said leaning down to kiss the stretch marks that he caused her and that snaked down her belly.

"Thank you," she said looking down at him staring at the dark impression her forest of pubic hair made through her white, thin, bikini, cotton panties. "I'm a little embarrassed standing here like this but, admittedly, I'm sexually aroused at the same time," she said. "I can't believe I agreed to have my son strip me naked."

"I can't believe that I'm stripping you naked Mom," he said. "A sexual fantasy come true, I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated while imagining undressing you before touching and feeling you everywhere."

"You've masturbated over me?" She looked at him incredulously.

She was playing him. She knew he masturbated over her. She found her bikini clad photo and panties under his pillow when he was 18-years-old. He was always masturbating over his mother.

Moving around her, he unhooked her bra and as if there was a drum roll, he stepped to the front of her before slowly removing her bra straps and her bra cups to expose her full, D cup breasts. As if looking to see what he saw of her, she looked down at her breasts before looking up at him. Begging to be sucked and fingered, her nipples were so erect. While watching her reaction to him touching her, he felt, fondled, and caressed his mother's big breasts before fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting his mother's big nipples.

"Oh, my God," she said. "Never have I wanted someone to suck my tits as I want my son to suck my tits now," she said. "Suck my tits John. Suck them."

He leaned down and sucked his mother's tits while she watched him taking one breast to his lips and caressing with the other before switching. She even put a gentle hand to the back of her son's head as if she was nursing him.

"I love sucking your big tits Mom," he said.

Before removing her panties, he felt her panty clad ass and cupped her panty clad pussy through her panty again while running a slow probing finger along her pussy slit. Then, with as much suspense he used to remove her bra, he slowly removed her panties too. Once he removed her panties, he felt, fondled, and squeezed his mother's ass before cupping and fingering her pussy. He stepped back to view the image of his naked mother, an image he imagined hundreds of times while masturbating of the sexy, naked thought of her.

"Oh, my God, John. I can't believe I'm naked in front of you. I can't believe you stripped me naked. Shocking, so shocking, I can't believe I'm standing here before you without my clothes," she said looking down at herself with a sexual excitement that he's never seen on his mother's face before. Then with a naughty expression, as if she was a cougar and he was someone else's son, she looked up at him staring at her naked body.

Now that she was standing there without her panties, he cupped and fingered her pussy again. She was slightly wet and as if waiting for him to take them in his mouth and begging him to suck them again, her hard nipples were still all the way out. If he were a betting man, he'd bet that his mother was just as sexually excited with him seeing her naked and touching and feeling her sexy body as much as he was excited to see her naked and to touch and feel her sexy body. If he was a betting man, he'd bet that his mother wanted him to make love to her as much as he wanted to fuck her.

Now that she was naked, as if his clothes were on fire, he quickly stripped himself naked. He watched her eyes looking down to stare at his erect prick. After all the times he wanted to purposely expose himself to his mother and after all the times he wished his mother would walk in on him masturbating, here he was standing before his mother naked and with an erection. He stepped forward and lifted his mother's hand and filled her hand with his cock. She fondled him with her fingers before closing her hand around him, With both of them staring down at his big prick, he watched her fondle the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips before stroking him.

"Just like your father, you have a big cock John, so long, so thick, and so hard," she said looking up at him as if wanting and waiting to be kissed.

He kissed her and she allowed him to part her lips with his tongue again. French kissing now, she slowly stroked him while he fingered her pussy and fingered her nipples.

"Stroke me faster mother," he said whispering in her ear. "Make me hard with your hand before making me hard with your mouth."

She pulled away from him to look at him and to study him, no doubt, to see if he was serious. If he didn't know any better, he'd think she was resistant to blowing him. Had he not seen the sexually excited look on her face a moment ago, he would have thought that she'd never take his cock in her mouth. Only, she looked at him with as much sexual excitement that he had looking at her.

"You want me to blow you?"

She looked at him as if he was asking for more ice cream after just having a double serving.

"Yes mother," he said tracing her lips with his finger. "I want you to suck my cock."

He couldn't wait to feel the sensation of his big prick in his mother's mouth.

"You really want me to take your prick in my mouth and suck my own son?"

Trying to play the moral mother but revealing herself to him with a momentary unmasked look, she was unable to contain the incestuous, sexual excitement she felt by the thoughts of sucking her son.

"Yes mother," he said running his finger across her red, full lips before inserting his finger in her mouth as if he was inserting his cock in her mouth.

He watched her play with his finger with her tongue before watching her suck his finger as if she was sucking his cock.

"What if you have an accident?" She asked him after rejecting his finger with her tongue.

"An accident? What do you mean mother?"

Oddly enough being that he's not into golden showers, he suddenly imagined his mother peeing all over him. Then, he imagined himself peeing all over his mother. Weird, too weird. Evidentially, incest has released the depravity in him.

"I mean," she said with a wicked look on her face, "what if you accidentally ejaculate in my mouth while I'm sucking you?" Obviously allowing the sexual excitement to wash over her and to take her to a place she's never been before, she paused as if contemplating having him cum in her mouth. "I never even allowed your father to cum in my mouth," she said looking down at her son's big cock while continuing to stroke him. "I've never swallowed your father. I've never tasted a man's cum before," she said whispering in his ear before giving him a look of perversity.

"Correct me if I'm wrong mother but father never bought you a brand new BMW," he said with the smile of a Cheshire cat, "did he?"

"You do make a strong point for me to suck you, for you to cum in my mouth, and for me to swallow you," she said.

"If I do have an accident mother," he said whispering his incestuous, sexual lust for her in her ear before sticking his tongue in her ear and blowing, "just swallow."

"I see. I can do that," she said.

Obeying her son for the sake of a new BMW, she stroked him before leaning down to take him in her mouth and before falling to her knees in readiness to suck him. Just as he couldn't believe his mother was stroking him, he couldn't believe his mother was about to suck him. He spent years masturbating while imagining his mother blowing him. Never truly believing it would happen, finally the day has arrived on, of all days, Valentine's Day.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock," he said putting his cock to her lips and watching her take him in her mouth and close her lips around his engorged prick.

He watched her stroke him. He watched her suck him. He felt her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. A much better blowjob than his wife ever gave him, his mother was a much better cocksucker than Carol. With a gentle hand to the back of her head, humping her mouth and fucking her face, he held her head there tighter until he unloaded all the lust he had for his mother down her throat and until she swallowed all that he had to give. Not wanting to push the envelope, satisfied enough that his mother blew him, but he would have loved to give her a cum bath. A sure sign of control, he would have loved to see his warm, oozy cum dripping from his mother's face.

"Well, that wasn't so bad," she said wiping cum from her lips with her hand while standing.

"Oh, not so fast. We're not nearly done yet mother," he said.

"What do you mean?" She looked at her son with a face full of panicked, albeit excited sexual lust. "I gave you sex. I just blew you."

Feeling her big breasts, he fingered her nipples before fingering her pussy. Then, pushing her back on the bed, he spread her legs and started licking his mother's cunt while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. Licking and licking her, with two hands beneath her ass, he lifted his mother's pussy to his mouth and buried his tongue and fingers inside of her.

"Oh my God, John. I'm going to have an orgasm. I'm going to cum. It's been years since anyone has licked my pussy," she said grabbing her son by his hair and squashing his face in her warm, wet pussy. "Lick me Johnny. Lick Mommy's pussy. Suck Mommy's cunt. Make me cum. Make Mommy cum. Oh God. Oh God. That's it. Don't stop licking. Don't stop. Fuck me with those long, stiff finger while licking Mommy. Lick me. Eat me. Oh God. Oh God."

As soon as she had an orgasm, he climbed on top of her and she guided his cock inside of her warm, wet pussy and they made love. Gently and lovingly making love to his mother, as their passion grew so didn't his lust for her. Then he started fucking her, really pounding her pussy and parting her clam until she had another orgasm. Making his mother his sexy bitch, he didn't stop fucking her pussy until he ejaculated a second load of cum in his mother, one in her mouth and a second one in her pussy and until she had a second orgasm. Relaxing in the afterglow of making love and of not only seeing his mother naked, but also touching and feeling his mother's naked body, he couldn't believe his mother blew him and allowed him to fuck her.

"Even with all the years that I was with your father, I never had an orgasm," she said cooing. "You gave me two orgasms," she said looking up at him and kissing him. "One with your mouth and another with your beautiful cock. You know, now that we had sex, I wouldn't be adverse to having sex with you again," she said. "We could make this a monthly thing. What do you say?"

"Yeah, sure, Mom. I'd like that," he said tracing her lips with his fingertips again.

"I'll even let you cum in my mouth again," she said with a naughty laugh.

As soon as they showered and dressed, they were at the local BMW dealership picking out her new car. Only, instead of buying her the 335, a 328, or even a 125 or a 128, forget about the 528 or the 535, that she so wanted, he bought her a new Mini Cooper.

"What the Hell is this, a Fiat 500?" She walked around the car staring in the window and kicking the tires. "It's so small. This isn't a BMW," she said staring at him.

"No mother, it's not a Fiat 500. Believe it or not, a Fiat 500 is even smaller than this car," he said. "This is the much lauded Mini Cooper. It's safe, reliable, economical, and fun to drive."

"Okay, but I wanted a BMW and you said you'd buy me a new BMW," she said suddenly leaning closer to him to whisper in his ear. "You'd said, if I allowed you to strip me naked, touch and feel me everywhere, and if I gave you s-e-x," she said spelling the word instead of saying the word, "that you'd buy me a new BMW and this isn't a BMW. The BMW's are in the next building over," she said.

"Actually, it is a BMW mother, so to speak. Mini Cooper is now owned and built by BMW, albeit still made in England. It has a BMW engine, transmission, and engineering, along with the charm of the old English hand craftsmanship."

"Well, if you're going to be cheap about it then I want the more expensive S model with the upgraded interior and loaded with options," she said standing firm.

"Okay, I can do that," he said.

* * * * *

Batting two for two, first his wife and then his mother, the next day, he went to see his sister. What worked on his wife and mother, he wondered if money would work on his sexy, big sister, Anne. Ever since he could remember, he always wanted to have sex with his big sister. Always peeping on her, from up skirts and up nightgowns to down blouses and down nightgowns, he's seen her in every form of undress. Being that he was such a horny voyeur back when he was 18-years-old, if he didn't know any better, he'd think she was an exhibitionist.

"Hi Anne. Happy belated Valentine's Day," he said handing her a box of chocolates along with a Valentine's Day card.

"John. What a nice surprise? What are you doing here? Long time no see. It's so good to see you again," she said giving him a full body hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Well, I had a bit of good news yesterday on Valentine's Day that I wanted to share with you after sharing the news with mother already. Happy Valentine's Day, by the way," he said giving his sister another kiss on the lips and handing her the chocolates and card. He watched her open the card and read it.

"So...tell me. What's the good news? I'm glad someone has some good news to share," she said with a sudden sadness.

"I won the Power Ball," he said with uncontained excitement. "Not the jackpot but enough money to take off some of the pressure."

"No way! You did?"

"I did. I won," he said stepping forward to wrap his arms around his sister in excitement and kissing her on the lips again.

"Calm down John," she said looking at him with an uncomfortable look of shocked surprise when he kissed her on the lips again. "Take it easy little brother. Let's not forget that I'm your big sister, your my little brother, and we're not living in the hills of West Virginia," she said with a laugh. "Still, I'm excited for you and happy for your good news," she said falling quiet as if his kiss had made her wonder about it and about him.

So far so good, he thought. Unlike his money grubbing mother willing to give him sex for the sake of a car, his sister hasn't asked him for a dollar. Unlike him and his brother Bob, she was always the nice one in the family. The older sister, she always had a good head on her shoulders. Nonetheless, her pleasant nature and intelligence, he decided to bait her.

"You know, Sis, I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of this free money," he said watching for her reaction now that he gave her the open door to make her claim on some of his money.

"I wish I could win the lottery. After Charlie left me with all of these bills," she said looking down at her desk cluttered with mail. "My only way out and my one last desperate option, I've been thinking about declaring bankruptcy," she said looking at him with expectant eyes. Well, well, it didn't take her very long to ask him for his help. "Do you think you could help me out with a loan?"

She needed money, that's a start. Bankruptcy or sex with her brother, she was desperate. He had what she needed, money, and she had what he wanted, sex. Maybe they could make a deal.

"A loan? No, sorry, I can't do that," he said shaking his head while making a sour face.

"Oh," she said disappointed. "That's okay," she said suddenly looking as disappointed as she looked embarrassed that she asked her baby brother for a loan.

Playing with her to play her, he watched the rollercoaster of excitement to disappointment flash before her eyes.