Mother, Son, and Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wouldn't have been the first time she had been groped on the dance floor, she was thinking about the early days, when Robert was building up his company. We invited the most important clients to a Christmas ball, the men would usually hit on me groping me on the dance floor and make lewd suggestions. When I mentioned it to Robert he would say. "There's been many a wife that has happened to, it comes with the territory of starting a business. If you make a fuss they will take their business elsewhere and we will lose the company. Don't worry I won't let them get you into bed." At the time it sounded like a half-hearted promise and she couldn't be sure whether to believe him or not.

The only problem was when they were ready to leave the restaurant, it was pouring of rain. Julia remained in the restaurant while Danny ran out and spent several minutes raising the car's soft top, becoming soaked through by the time he had finished. He returned to collect Julia helped her to the car, but she had to wait a minute or so while Danny tried to scoop out the rain water that had collected in her seat. By the time they were ready to leave, both were soaked through. During the drive home thoughts of the evening went through her mind. Danny was a perfect gentleman, paying for the evening, respecting me when we danced, no funny business, apart from the several times our bodies clashed, caused by other couples bumping into us. We both got soaked through, so what, it wasn't Danny's fault; he went out into the rain all by himself to put the top up, leaving me sheltering in the restaurant.

When they arrive back at the house, Julia invited him in to dry off the best he could. The towels were in a closet upstairs in her bedroom, she excused herself leaving Danny in the sitting room. Opening the closet she pulled out two large towels, then removed her rain soaked sweater and skirt, before closing the closet door. With her back to the bedroom door and towel over her head drying her hair she didn't see or hear Danny enter the room, neither did she hear him lock the bedroom door. The first she realized he was in her bedroom, was when he put an arm over her shoulder and forced his hand inside her bra and his other hand inside her panties and began to finger her.

"Danny stop it, what are you doing in my bedroom I didn't invite you upstairs?"

"No you didn't invite me up here, but neither did you say I couldn't come either?"

"What do you want?"

"To make love to you."

"I don't think that is going to happen."

"Of course it is, if you don't cooperate you'll get a good spanking."

Julia looked towards the bedroom door for an escape route, it was shut, and the key, which was normally kept in the lock, missing. With her fear rising she had forgotten she was standing in front of Danny wearing just bra and panties.

"There's no escape, so you just might as well submit to me, because you're going to get fucked one way or another."

She swung her arm up to slap him across his face, but she was too slow, Danny had grabbed the top of her bra cups, swung her around and threw her on the bed. He jumped up on the bed and straddled her, holding her down with one foot clamped across her breast, she began to hit his leg. Dropping to his knees, still straddling her, he grabbed her wrists and held her arms down on the bed. He worked his body backwards until he was stretched out lying on top of her. All the time Julia was struggling to get free but Danny was too strong for her. He tried to kiss her but she just kept turning her head away, and if he got too close she would try to bite him.

Danny repositioned his hands gripping both of her wrists in one hand, leaving the other free to do as he wished. He looked her straight in the eyes.

"Right, let's get a look at these tits." He fumbled with her bra cup pulling it down so that he could ease the soft flesh out. "Fucking hell sweetheart these are magnificent, I never realized your nipples were so big, I love them." He bent his head downwards and clamped his mouth over one and started sucking.

With his mouth locked on her breasts Danny slipped his hand down between their bodies to stroke her mound then began to rub his finger up and down the contours of her slit, pressing her panties against her clit. Even though her panties were damp from sitting in the car, Danny could feel the difference with a considerable damp patch spreading. Julia's was too intoxicated to complain when he slipped his hand inside her panties and two fingers inside her causing her to become aroused as he worked them back and forth.

Julia started responding to his kisses by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back. She accepted his tongue in her mouth and slipped hers into his, while pushing and rubbing her breasts against his body. Julia begged him to return when he removed himself from her grasp, undressed and stood naked before her with a hard on. He ordered her to remove her panties and stand in front of the full length mirror. Standing behind her Danny took several photographs with them in various poses, on his cell.

The one he was most proud of was the one he ordered Julia to take. The pose was Danny with his arms wrapped around her with one hand holding a breast and the other between her legs with his fingers inside her. After, he ordered her to lay on the bed on her back. He moved beside her, put his hand on her tits and told her to look at the camera. The final photograph he took was the same pose only they were kissing. Julia had now succumbed to all and any of Danny's demands.

As they lay on the bed he began to kiss her and fondle her breasts and nipples. "Julia you are a beautiful woman with a fantastic body your husbands a fucking idiot for neglecting you and going off with this other woman."

It took a second or so for it to sink in what Danny had said. "Who said my husband is seeing another woman?"

"Tommy told me."

"But he is only surmising, he doesn't really know that for a fact."

"Yes he does, he told me weeks ago that he had his suspicions, and checked your husband's brief case. In it he found love letters written by her to him and a letter from him to her in an unsealed envelope waiting to be posted. There were also photographs of them together lying naked on a bed, Over several days Tommy photocopied all the documents and photographs and showed some of them to me."

Julia broke down crying and turned away from Danny curling up into the fetal position. Danny moved in close and put an arm around her waist then eased his hand up to her breast and enjoyed the feel of her as he squeezed and jiggled them around. Julia lay thinking about her current situation. Danny's trapped me in the bedroom intending to force me to have sex with him. He's told me I'm beautiful and a sexy with a magnificent body and it would seem he enjoys playing with and sucking my breasts and nipples. Now he has confirmed what Tommy told me. How come I missed the signs that Robert is having an affair? I know our relationship is strained, but having an affair that's insulting. What am I going to do?

Danny reach across her gradually turning her to face him. She looked into his eyes and saw the lust he had for her. He pulled her close so that he could feel her breasts and nipples pressing into his chest, while pressing his groin against her. He kissed her, a soft lingering kiss, Julia responded by pressing herself against his erection. He apologized saying. "I'm sorry about breaking the news about your husband, but I thought you already knew. Tommy said that he had told you."

Julia nodded saying. "He did tell me, but he never mentioned the brief case, so I didn't think he was telling me the truth."

He turned her onto her back and pushed her legs apart. Placing his arms around her he kissed her while slipping his hand down between her legs to insert his fingers into her pussy. Danny, continued to slip his fingers in and out determined to bring her to an orgasm. Julia had become desperate, trying to cope with her feelings as she approached an orgasm, thinking she should push Danny away. She began to moan and almost convulse as Danny brought her to a climax, surrendering completely as Danny moved on top of her and slipped his cock inside her. She expected Danny to be brutal, but it wasn't that way at all, he was sensitive and gentle and when she orgasmed for the second time it was beyond anything she had ever experienced. Danny continued to make love to Julia until he eventually cum inside her.

They lay together kissing and cuddling until Danny returned to squeezing her breasts while sucking and nipping at her nipples. After a while he worked his way further down kissing, nipping and licking her soft flesh, down past her naval to her mound. Julia clamped her legs together. "Please don't do that."

Danny looked up at her. "Spread your legs or I'll force them open." Julia knew she wasn't in a position to stop him, he was too strong for her. She opened her legs, Danny clambered between them and began running his tongue up and down her slit. It wasn't until he began to lick her clit and penetrate her most private of places that she began to realize the effect this had on women and her in particular.

The sensations she was receiving was nothing like she had ever experienced before, she placed her hands on Danny's head and tried to push him away. "Oh god Danny stop it, Danny will you stop doing that, I'm about to come, Danny please stop it, Danny stop, Danny, oh Danny I'm coming. Oh Danny it's too late I've cum." Danny immediately went back up to Julia and started kissing her, sticking his tongue in her mouth, she was exhausted and had no strength to stop him, and for the first time in her life she tasted herself, and from someone not her husband, as if Robert would ever perform oral sex on her.

Gradually as her senses returned she became ashamed of her infidelity. She was committing adultery, even though it was under duress she was destroying her marriage by breaking all her vows. It was two in the morning as Danny continued kissing and groping her breasts and working her off with his fingers. She knew that she must stop him as he entered her and slowly fucked her. "Oh god, Danny please stop, don't do this, Please stop now, please, please; don't do this to me. If you feel anything for me let me go." He ignored her pleas causing Julia to orgasm twice in the ten minutes before he finally shot his baby seed deep into her womb.

Julia having fully regained her senses burst into tears shouting and screaming at him to leave her house threatening to tell Tommy how he molested her. Danny was well aware what action Tommy would take, and he was someone that you don't upset, and if you did, he should be avoided at all costs. Danny dressed and as he left was warned by Julia. "Don't you ever to come near the house or me ever again."

Because of his college commitments Tommy was unable to get home for the few days of the Christmas break. The first opportunity which allowed him sufficient time at home was the long spring break. With his father away on a business trip, it was Julia who met him at the airport. She looked beautiful wearing a fairly short light green silk dress, not as short as her mini skirt, although she was showing a little cleavage. They embraced, with Tommy enjoying the unexpected taste of her lipstick in a welcome home kiss which lingered a little longer than was appropriate for a mother and son greeting. She was also wearing his favorite perfume. It was after the drive home and she closed the front door behind them that she again pressed her ruby lips against his, a kiss which lasted several minutes. She followed him upstairs to his bedroom, watching as he threw his bag in a corner. He turned and looked at her and confirmed what he sensed at the airport, having seen and felt the movement of her breasts beneath her dress that his mother was braless.

"Is dad home tonight?"

"Yes, your father will be home later."

Tommy took his mother in his arms and felt the tears spill down her cheeks as he planted passionate kisses upon her lips. "Mom what's wrong?"

"Nothing darling it's just that over the past few months I've been so lonely with you and your father away, although he is little comfort to me these days. I'm just so pleased to have you home and have you to myself." Julia willingly allowed Tommy to push her onto the bed, and lie beside to take her in his arms. He leaned over and briefly kissed her on the lips. Tommy began to stoke her hair, applying soft short kisses all the time. He transferred his attention to her face, rubbing his fingers up and down her cheeks and across her lips. "Oh baby you can't imagine how I've missed your kisses." Laying together they resumed their romantic pastime of kissing and cuddling. Tommy placed his hand on Julia's thigh and began to ease his hand up beneath her dress. Julia shut her legs tight and grabbed his hand, preventing it from creeping up further.

"No darling, please not now, I don't want you to do that yet, I'm not ready I need time to accept our situation. We both know it will happen eventually but just not now. It's getting late and your father will be home soon, so I'm going to have a shower, and you should also because I can smell my perfume on you. And before you ask the answer is no, we will shower separately."

As far as Tommy was concerned the evening was an embarrassing affair. He could feel the tension between his parents, with his father almost ignoring his mother while he constantly spoke to Tommy, mainly about his time at college and whether he wanted to work at the company during his break. Tommy thanked him and agreed to work through the holiday but wanted a few days just to settle back in at home, and was relieved when the evening finally came to an end.

The following morning Julia got up put a robe on and went downstairs to cook her husband's breakfast while he showered and got ready for work. There was an unspoken agreement between them, that they would continue to live their lives as a married couple with each wondering where the deterioration of their relationship would lead. Julia always assumed that she was vulnerable and that Robert held all the cards, that was until Danny let it slip about the documents and photographs Tommy photocopied. Now her task was to get a copy of those documents.

After Robert left for work Julia removed her robe, beneath she was wearing a full length white satin and lace nightgown and waited until she heard Tommy moving around before starting breakfast. When Tommy saw his mother he walked up behind wrapped his arms around her placed his hands on her breasts and kissed her neck as he pressed himself against her. Julia turned in his arms, and as they stood facing each other, he kissed her, a tender kiss their lips hardly touching. His touch on her breasts was light and gentle, stroking the gown more than her breasts, as he lightly rubbed his hand across her nipples seeing the way they distorted the material to form two small hillocks.

"Darling I know you want me but first I want something from you."

"What is it mom, want do you want from me?"

"I want a copy of all the documents, letters and photographs, you copied from you fathers brief case."

"No I won't do that, you can't have copies they're father's personal papers, how the hell did you find out about them?"

"Danny told me, he thought I already knew about you breaking into your father's briefcase. If you remember, you told him that you had told me, and even showed him copies of the documents. I think your father is considering divorcing me and I need something that I can fight back with, otherwise I could be out on the street. If you love me like you say you do then you would be only too happy to give me copies to use against him; that would leave us free to be together. Why would you even copy them if you had no intention to do anything about it? I'm sorry Tommy but I'm not prepared to sleep with you if you're not going to support me in this matter." Tommy released her and left.

Julia was in the kitchen when she heard Tommy come down the stairs, walk along the hall, and open the door of his father's office. Shortly after she heard the interrupted drone of the photocopying machine. Ten minutes later Tommy entered the kitchen holding a wad of papers which he handed to his mother. Julia, followed by Tommy, made her way to the sitting room, sat down on the sofa. Unable to hold back the tears, she read each document in turn gradually draining her of all and any emotion she once had for her husband as she learnt the extent of his infidelity.

"Mom I don't want to be the reason why you divorce dad. These papers make him look bad but there is no mention of him divorcing you."

"I promise you darling that I will not initiate divorce proceedings ever. But if your father thinks that he is going to cast me out into the street he is very much mistaken. I am going to prepare for such an eventuality, and you are going to help me. Not only is my life at risk, your inheritance is also at risk, and I won't let him cast either of us out. I will say nothing to him about his infidelity, we shall continue to lead our life as it is now, that is until you finish college, only then will I say something to him, refusing to let him remain in my bed."

Later in the day up in her bedroom, standing at her lingerie draw, the door opened and Tommy entered. He moved behind her wrapping his arms around her placing his hands on her breasts and pushing himself tight into her butt. "Nice underwear, but they're not satin, I like the feel of you in satin." She turned to face him placed her arms around his neck encouraging him to kiss her. He pulled her close crushing her breasts against him.

Julia almost stopped breathing, obviously Tommy could feel the pressure of her breasts against his chest, but there seemed to be more of a stirring lower down. He pushed her backwards onto the bed and laid half over her with one leg between hers. Initially she pressed her groin against his, feeling his arousal, she continued to press herself against him a number of times. The effect on her as she increased the pressure, acted like a drug, the more she pressed herself against him the more she wanted. By the time Julia became aware of the erotic effect of her behavior, she was continually rubbing herself up against him.

Tommy whispered in her ear, "Oh baby that's nice." Not only was she giving herself pleasure, but her son also. Julia was so aroused that she couldn't prevent herself from going faster and applying as much pressure as possible to feel Tommy pressing hard up against her. The situation wasn't ideal with Julia wearing a skirt and Tommy wearing pants. She just had to make the best of it. For Julia the situation became very fraught, the longer and harder she rubbed up against him, the more aroused and aggressive she became. Towards the end Tommy grabbed her ass, and Julia began grunting each time she rammed up against him. Eventually her grunting turned to whimpering then almost screaming when she eventually and uncontrollably orgasmed.

Julia was so ashamed having orgasmed like that, and Tommy asked her outright if she had cum. Bursting into tears she couldn't face him but heard him say as she buried her face in his chest. "Its' okay mom I know it's been a while for you. Please don't cry, you know I enjoy being with you, I'm just glad that I was able to take part in giving you pleasure." They lay quietly together for a while before Tommy said, "Mom can I rub myself up against you until I cum?" Julia wasn't really sure whether she should or not, knowing that she shouldn't allow him to do it, but feeling guilty about the way she'd behaved. In all honesty how could she refuse him the same opportunity?

"Yes darling you can rub up against me." He got off the bed and began undoing his pants.