Mother, Son, and Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are doing?"

"I'm taking my pants off and I want you to take your skirt off that way we can be closer together and feel more of each other." Julia wasn't prepared to take her skirt off, and told him so, she hadn't removed it before so why should I take it off this time. He intended that they kept their underwear on. After removing his pants and shirt, wearing only his jockey shorts, he climbed back on the bed beside her and pulled her close.

Tommy was feeling around the waistband of Julia's skirt searching for the clasp. "I'm not taking my skirt off." Tommy took no notice and released the clasp and unzipped her skirt. "Tommy don't pull my skirt off." Even though it was trapped beneath her, he tugged gradually dragging from under her. "Darling please don't, not my skirt." He took no notice and continued to pull on it. "Tommy stop it, did you hear what I said, stop it now." By this time it was no longer trapped beneath her, and easily pulled down her legs and off over her feet.

"Come on babe spread your legs." Julia hadn't intended to let things go so far and refused to open her legs. Tommy prized them apart by forcing one, then both knees between her legs until he could finally lay on top of her. Feeling as if there was nothing between them, because the area was saturated with her bodily fluids, Julia felt his erection nestle along the entrance of her vagina. She felt nothing could prevent him from slipping inside her. Julia's half-hearted struggle had been in vain, having been caught between not wanting him to remove her skirt and not wanting to hurt his feelings. Tommy laid on top of her taking his weight on his forearms, his erection tight against her; his chest lightly pressing on her breast. He looked her in the eye as he worked himself back and forth, pressing hard against her. Julia turned her head away to avoid looking at him.

Tommy moved at a reasonably slow pace teasing her, knowing his actions were playing with her emotions. Julia turned her head to look at him, and gradually pushed back against him as he pushed down. Tommy having felt the upward thrust, leaned over and kiss her. He slipped his hands under her shoulders to prop himself up on his arms.

The first kiss was brief, progressively becoming longer with just the right amount of pressure. Julia responded with kisses of her own, enjoying the attention. Now fully physically attracted to him she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down to crush her breasts. Although she tried, she knew trying to prevent him from undoing the buttons on her blouse was a waste of time, sooner or later it would be removed. He said "I have already fondled your breasts, you haven't got a skirt on, what difference can taking your blouse off make?" Tommy had not seen his mother's breasts and as Julia expected he watched her undo the buttons and remove her blouse.

Julia considered their intimacy was moving too fast, she was not prepared to go any further than her current state, she warned him. "Tommy while you are at college I will not let you go all the way with me, we will not be having intercourse. It's not fair on me, your only home for a few weeks in the year and away for over eight months. When you're not here I'm lonely, I have no one, you on the other hand have all your friends, and god knows how many girls you sleep with." Tommy objected to Julia's accusation that he sleeps with other girls and assured her she was the only woman he wanted.

Tommy resumed his rubbing up against her and it seemed that he was approaching a climax as was she. Everything was taking her in one direction, her state of undress, his kisses, the friction he was creating between their bodies, and the words he whispered in her ear. "Sweetheart sooner or later I'm going to fuck those magnificent tits and cum all over them." What pushed her over the edge was when Tommy described how she saturated her panties with her own body fluid and the fact that she cum while fully dressed. Tommy began grunting like madman as he cum, saturating his own jockey shorts which soaked through to his mother's panties.

Seconds later Julia cried out moaning and groaning as she experienced her second orgasm. Tommy rolled off her leaving the warm fluid running down her thighs. They lay apart, silent, slowly recovering from their exertion. This intense sexual encounter was a new experience for Julia and could never remember her or her husband becoming so excited they achieved sexual gratification while dressed. The relationship between Julia and her son had changed forever, and she wasn't quite sure where it would lead, to say that she was concerned was an understatement.

Julia was the first to move, telling Tommy she was going to have a shower, suggesting that he should have one after. He grunted his consent as she grabbed her robe and headed for the shower. While showering, her confidence shattered she broke down crying, not knowing what was going to happen to her life. A husband that's possibly thinking of divorcing her, a woman with no job, no skills or work experience, and a son who probably only wanted to use her body for sex. Her life and prospects had never been so disastrous. She finished showering slipped on her robe and headed back to her bedroom to dress. Julia was surprised to see Tommy still lying on her bed, having assumed that he would have returned to his own bedroom. As she entered, he got up and walked out without saying a word, which only reinforced her thoughts that his only interest was her body. During the rest of the day until his father returned home Tommy in passing would caress and kiss his mother.

Over the next few years while Tommy remained in college, Julia maintained her stance of no intercourse, they kissed and cuddled and she allowed him to fondle her breasts and rub up against her, but only when he was fully dressed.

Finally Tommy graduated and had returned home on a permanent basis. The relationship between his mother and father had deteriorated with the atmosphere in the house strained. Tommy was now an employee of his father's company and working similar hours to his father, which meant he could only sneak the odd minute with his mother. They had agreed to wait until his father went on his next business trip before resuming their sexual relationship.

It was almost a month before Robert Williams announced that he would be leaving late Friday evening for his next business trip which was to last two weeks. Julia agreed to Tommy's suggestion that he should book the restaurant for Saturday night.

Saturday night Tommy stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for his mother to appear. She was a vision in blue wearing a mid-thigh length wrap around dress secured with tie. Through the thin satin type material he could just make out the black shadow of her panties. Julia wasn't wearing a bra because the material clung to her nipples forming two unmissable protrusions. "Do I look aright darling?" Tommy swallowed.

"You look beautiful mom."

"For the evening darling don't you think that you should call me Julia?" Tommy nodded offered his arm and they walked out to the car. During the journey Tommy kept turning his head towards her, watching the movement of her breasts beneath the dress. For Tommy the evening was a roaring success. In the restaurant the men were jealous and unable to take their eyes off her, the waiters fell over themselves to serve her, and the women gossiped about her to their hearts content.

Julia knew from the way Tommy treated her, spoke to her and danced with her that when they arrived home she would not be able to refuse him, that which she promised when he first went to college. He put his arms around her as they climbed the stairs, heading for the master bedroom. Julia kicked off her shoes and laid on the bed. Tommy slipped his shoes off and laid on the bed beside her, pulling her close. With their arms wrapped around each other, lost in a romantic haze time was not a concern. While Tommy administered passionate kisses Julia could feel his arousal as he gently rubbed against her.

As they kissed Tommy began to fondle her breasts, Julia tightened her grip on him pulling him closer encouraging Tommy to take a nipple in his mouth. Sucking caused the fabric of her dress to become saturated resulting in the silky material becoming partially transparent as it molded and clung to the rather large protuberance. Julia felt Tommy fumble and loosen the tie which secured the two halves of her dress before fully opening the dress to expose her breasts and black satin panties.

"Oh Jules you are so beautiful." He kissed her lips then both breasts, and for the first time slipped his hand inside her panties feeling her wetness as he slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"No darling please don't do that I'm not ready."

"I love you and I'm ready. You have had those years I was at college to get ready, and tonight you belong to me." Rolling away from her Tommy began to undress with Julia watching as he cast off his clothes until he was fully naked and displaying his arousal.

Julia tried to cover herself up when without warning Tommy sudden movement resulted in him pulling her panties off.

"Sweetheart I want you to remove your hands and spread your legs."

Julia did as he asked and was surprise when he crawled between them and lay down. It wasn't until she felt the warmth of his tongue as it entered her body that she realized what he was going to do. "No darling you don't have to do that to me." Her protest was only half-hearted because she didn't want Tommy to think that he had to do it. "Tommy please don't do that to me I don't want you to do it." He never took any notice although now his tongue was playing across her clitoris.

Occasionally he would lick along the entrance of her pussy, but always return to her clit, slowly Tommy was awakening different feelings within her. Placing a hand either side of his head, pulling him tight against her, she began to enjoy his ministrations. Her lover was awakening sensations that she never knew existed. Tommy began to concentrate on her clit drawing circles around it, sometimes dragging his tongue across it. Julia began to moan as she pushed herself against him. "Darling that's nice but you have to stop now, Tommy please stop I'm about to cum." Julia started to convulse lifting herself off the bed forcing and rubbing her pussy in Tommy's face.

She cried out loud when she cum as a result of Tommy fucking her with his tongue. Finally, Julia collapsed exhausted from the exertion of first trying to prevent her son from performing orally on her, then secondly the effort she expended in trying to force Tommy's face into her pussy.

Tommy returned to her breasts lightly squeezing them, poking, pushing and tapping them to watch them shake and shudder. Her nipples also received some attention being pulled, squeezed and twisted. He wrapped both hands around Julia's breast, and pulled her towards him so that he could captured her nipple in his mouth. Tommy seemed happy to suck one then the other, alternating between the two, bringing back fond memories as she stroked his head. "You have beautiful tits Jules with those wonderfully large nipples,

It was the first time in several years that Julia had laid in the arms of a man who she knew loved her for herself and not just her body. They both understood their position in the relationship, and of the risks they were taking, but she didn't care as she listened to Tommy's words of love. Their kissing became passionate, his lips alternating between her lips and breasts. Julia had never known a man to be so obsessed with her breasts and nipples and she would never have believed Tommy could have such arousing effect on her. Looking back over her married years she realized that her husband failed to release or inspire the passion in her.

"You know I love you Jules, I love your beautiful tits, I love all of your body and I want you now, and to know whether I can cum inside you? Can you still get pregnant would you want to get pregnant and have my baby?"

"Darling I want you too, if I get pregnant then it was meant to be, so make love to me." She felt Tommy slip inside her, almost forgetting what it was like to have a man make love to her, and this was no ordinary man. At first he was gentle, gradually becoming more forceful as he increased his speed, his body began to pound hers.

Julia was almost there and assumed Tommy was as she hugged him tight, forcing her pelvis against his, crushing his lips with her own. There she was on the brink, asking him to fuck her harder until she experienced the most violent orgasm ever. Although she pleaded with him to stop, unable to take any more, Tommy kept going. He just kept pounding away, grunting every time his body crashed against hers dispensing pain. Julia felt inadequate never having experienced such power from a lover. Resigned to the situation she began screaming at him as she began to experience the start of a second orgasm.

As Julia's orgasm subsided she felt Tommy cum inside her then all she could hear was his heavy breathing. It took a minute or so before she realized that he had collapsed over her, with his mouth close to her ear. Holding him she could feel his manhood wilting, gradually slipping from her, their seminal fluids running down between her thighs. After about five minutes of maintaining the pose his body seemed to gradually relax, increasingly bearing down on her. Although Julia rolled him over and off, their bodies maintained contact especially their lips and her breasts.

Time passed as they lay together with Julia agreeing to Tommy's suggestion that they should take shower together. She climbed off the bed and began to put her robe on. "For Christ sake Jules why would you want to wear that?" She giggled and took it off. It was some shower, at Tommy's suggestion they soaped and washed each other all over just using their hands.

After the shower Tommy was in his own room sorting through things, while Julia sat on the bed naked staring at her reflection in the mirror in particular her breasts. She couldn't understand why her son was so infatuated with them, although they were bigger, firmer and shapelier with exceptionally larger nipples than most women. Julia opened a drawer and took out a white satin nightgown and struggled into the extremely short tight garment, it being one or two sizes too small.

She posed in front of the mirror her darker nipples were clearly visible as they stuck out creating noticeable mounds in the nightgown as they pushed against the material. They seemed bigger than usual and when she touched one it was as hard as diamond. Looking at herself in the mirror she was pleased with her reflection, thinking for the first time that she looked sexy with the nightgown clinging to her body, she was becoming aroused. Julia slipped into bed and sat waiting for her lover.

By this time it was the early hours of the morning and Julia was surprised when Tommy appeared at her bedroom door naked with a full erection. Tommy slipped in beside her and began kissing and squeezing her breasts as he ran his hands over the satin feeling her body beneath. While sucking her nipple through the satin he slipped a hand up beneath her nightgown and began working his fingers into her slit. Julia pulled Tommy on top of her. "Come on darling just do it, I want you to cum inside me again." The nightgown was too tight, it prevented Tommy from entering her.

"Jules pull you're your nightgown up." He felt her hands move down to the hem of the gown and then her body wriggle and struggle beneath him, as she eased the gown up over her hips. Julia sighed and moaned when he entered her to perform his slow fuck. Twice in several minutes Julia orgasmed before Tommy finally cum inside her. With them both exhausted he rolled off so they could cuddle up together to eventually fall asleep.

At 9 o'clock the next morning, Tommy woke to find his mother watching him, he pulled back the bedclothes; Julia was naked. At some time in the night she must have struggled out of her nightgown. Tommy told his mother that he wanted to look at her breasts. She was a little reluctant, still shy of him seeing her that way. All that they had been to each other the night before, was achieved slowly in the bedroom with the lights dimmed, flattering her body. However in the cold light of day, with the full morning sun flooding through the windows she wasn't quite sure of the reception her body would receive.

Immediately Tommy's mouth locked onto a nipple his hand manipulating her other breast. "Darling, mommy loves you sucking her tits." She felt empowered because she said tits. Tommy used his feet to push the covers all the way off, then slipped his hand between her thighs to spread her legs. Julia was desperate for Tommy to reinforce everything he said to her the night before, how he loved her. She responded to his caresses pushing up against his hand.

Tommy's teeth scrapped along her nipple as he lifted his head to redirect his lips onto hers, kissing her gently as he eased himself on top of her. Not for the first time he slipped inside her. As she wrapped her arms tight around him pulling him hard against her, crushing her breasts with his chest. She arched her back, lifting him up attempting to get more of him inside her. Julia wanted more, but something different, "Darling roll over I want to be on top." Tommy rolled onto his back taking his mother with him. "Not like this I want to sit on you." She lifted herself off, moved into a kneeling position, straddled his body then guided him back inside her, where he belonged.

Julia gave Tommy all she had, rocking back and forth slamming herself against him, giving him the pleasure of watching her tits violently swinging around. She knew what he wanted to hear her say, "For fuck sake Tommy hold my tits to stop them swinging around." He grabbed her nipples which didn't prevent her breasts from flopping about. They both became more vocal as their arousal reach a climax with Julia's orgasm triggered by feeling Tommy's seminal fluid shooting up into her body. The pleasure this man was giving her was beyond belief, something that she never thought possible as she collapsed on top of him. Julia managed to slide her legs down either side of his while maintaining his presence inside her.

They remained that way kissing and cuddling until Julia moved down the bed and took her sons cock in her mouth and began to suck. All the time Tommy was giving her instructions, not too hard, use your saliva to lubricate it, take it deeper down your throat." Julia began to gag. "Not too deep to fast, take it slowly, a little bit at a time, it takes experience." Finally Julia got the hang of it and was giving Tommy a great time, but even when he gave her a warning that he was about to cum she wasn't prepared for what she was about to receive. The second string of cum was just too much for her, she wasn't swallowing quickly enough in fact she never swallowed at all. Holding her hand across her mouth to prevent her from gaging she ran from the room into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Tommy heard Julia go down the stairs and into the kitchen. Assuming she was starting breakfast he got up and followed her down. When Tommy eventually appeared, Julia was in the middle of cooking breakfast wearing the short white satin nightgown. Tommy put his arms around her and placed his hands on her breasts then pressed himself up against her.

"If I knew you would look like this in the morning I wouldn't have put jeans on."

Julia spun in his arms, place her arms around his neck and kissed him. "You can always take them off, breakfast can wait."

Tommy pulled her back to the bedroom where they spent most of the day making love. Julia having allowed her son to sleep with her and given herself fully to him, knew that she now belonged to him. Julia remembered how her husband liked to be touch. She wrapped her hand around Tommy's cock, giving it little squeezes while working him up and down. "Shall I slip my nightgown off?"