Mother, Son, and Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No leave it on."

Julia was pretty sure what Tommy expected of her, but she needed to know exactly what he wanted. "Darling I do love you that must be obvious with the way things developed last night and today. If I didn't I wouldn't have let you stay in my bedroom and lie beside me. However so there is no misunderstanding I want you to tell me exactly what you expect from me."

"Come on Jules you know exactly what is required, you tell me what you think I want from you."

"I don't quite know how to say it, you want to do it to my breasts and, you know all over them."

Tommy was smiling "Jules slip back down the bed and lay beside me, I want to fuck your tits and cum all over them and you."

Julia wasn't quite sure how to respond to her son's coarseness, although she wasn't appalled as much as she thought she would be. Thinking about what he said and how he said it, in fact she found it slightly seductive. "And where else are you expecting to use me?"

Tommy knelt and straddled Julia's head. She assumed that he was about to perform oral sex, instead he eased his cock under her nightgown slipping it between her breasts. Julia squeezed her breasts together ensuring that her sons cock was totally incased in them. As he worked himself off between them, he began to kiss and lick her satin covered mound causing her nightgown to become transparent. Tommy began to pull the garment up aided by Julia who wriggled from side to side to gradually ease the gown up. As Tommy was about to cum, he became more excited pressing down on his mother's chest, while rubbing himself between her breasts, as he kissed, licked and nipped at Julia's mound.

Julia knew her son had cum when she experienced a sudden warmth and sticky sensation between her breasts and felt it trickle down her side. Her nightgown became saturated when Tommy massaged her breasts, before wiping his sticky hands along her pussy and mound. Tommy turned on his side, his forearm raise supported by his elbow resting on the pillow, and his cheek resting in his hand. He watched Julia as she arched her back, raising her ass off the bed so that she could push her nightgown down over her legs and off over her feet.

She rolled onto her side, they lay naked together, their lips almost permanently attached, her breasts flattened against Tommy's chest, Having lost all feelings of guilt and embarrassment Julia's squeezed and massaged Tommy's manhood while his fingers sought to excite her. She knew it wouldn't be long before she needed to be loved as a woman should be loved. "Come on darling I'm ready, do it now, please make love to me." He climbed on top of her, she could feel that he was ready, but delaying the inevitable.

"Oh Tommy kiss me, suck my tits and nipples. Her lover, began to fondle her tits and suck her nipples. He was rubbing his cock against her mound, kissing and squeezing her tits. Julia began forcing herself up against her son, moaning as he slipped down and began to lick her pussy particularly concentrating on her clit. His tongue flicked in and out of her slit as she screamed for Tommy to fuck her. "I'm ready, come on darling fuck mommy, please Tommy fuck me, fuck me hard, Oh god give it to me, give me that hard cock, come on fuck mommy."

Julia was fucked and fucked hard, almost like being raped, thinking she had been violated as she lay exhausted on the bed.

Having allowed her son to sleep with her and given herself fully to him, she couldn't imagine being with anyone else, and after one intense sexual encounter he told her in no uncertain terms. "You belong to me, no matter where you are, who you are with or how many years have passed, you will always belong to me."

Several months had passed, and while Julia's husband was away on business the couple developed a routine. Each and every night they slept together they would try out new sexual techniques. Each morning Tommy would be woken up by Julia with his cock in her mouth. When Tommy arrived home from work Julia would be lying on her bed dressed in something sexy, expecting Tommy to undress her, perform oral sex on her before finally making love. In the evening they would lie on the sofa together. Tommy would unbutton the braless Julia's blouse and suck her nipples, and with his hand up her skirt caress her womanhood with his fingers.

One evening, a few months and several business trips later, while Tommy was sucking Julia's nipples, she asked. "Darling would you like mommy to have breast milk so that you could suckle properly?" Tommy nodded. "Alright darling just be patient for a little while and we will see what we can do."

Tommy stopped sucking and looked at his mother. "Are you pregnant?"

"Yes darling you're going to be a daddy, and you're going to have a sister. Me on the other hand, I'm going to be a mother again, and a grandmother."

On one of the rare occasions her husband was at home, Julia said. "Robert we need to talk, please sit down." Occupying one of the large armchairs he looked at Julia, waiting to see what she had to say.

"Robert I'm pregnant."

"How can you be pregnant, we haven't. . . . . ." It took a second or so to realize what Julia was saying. "Who's the father?"

"As far as I'm concerned you do not need to know, or have the right to know."

Robert sat there trying to take it all in, suddenly he became angry and shouted at her. "You slut that's grounds for divorce you'll get nothing, I'll throw you out onto the streets."

"Thank you Robert, that's exactly what I want, a divorce, and I don't think I will be out on the streets, in fact I'm going to sue you for a divorce and take half of the house and company with me."

"How the hell do you think you can do that?"

"You have been having an affair for years and I have copies of the documents and photographs you kept in your briefcase."

"You won't win."

"Well it's worth a try because my attorney thinks I have an excellent chance just with the documents I have. By the time we get into court you will have provided my attorney with any further documents you have tucked away, and my auditors will have been through the company's books looking for any irregular payments you may have made, say over the past ten years."

"What do you want?"

"I want to put your name as the father on the baby's birth certificate. A signed and witnessed legal document stating that you are giving me the house and a full partnership in the company with an equivalent salary commensurate with yours. And one years back pay at that salary. You will immediately move out of my bedroom and into one of the guest rooms, or perhaps you could consider moving in with your girlfriend."

"You can't have a partnership you've done nothing to warrant it."

"I think you have a short memory, what about all the crap and abuse you and your clients gave me. So no partnership, okay then I will go ahead and sue for a divorce and you can give me the cash equivalent of half of the house and company's value."

"But that will put me out of business."

"I'm afraid that's unfortunate, but that's your choice not mine."

"Okay I'll concede on the partnership and everything you asked for."

"And you had better declare any irregular payments or monies you gave to your girlfriend before my auditors go through the books. You are going to pay for that long time affair, and now I think that finishes everything between us."

The End