All Comments on 'Mother Tricked into Betrayal'

by Jayden_1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How did you come to know what happened earlier? Strange, if you have written in the third person perspective then it would have been ok but you narrated those incidents like you were there, is that even possible?

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed your story. Hopefully, you will write additional chapters.

Don't let an negative comments slow you down. There are always people who complain but never take the time to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If Aaron is going to tell you how he seduced your mother, then narrating "earlier" incidents stands OK, maybe Aaron taunts you by saying he is an alpha male and he could get any pussy he wants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that you shouldn’t “let negative comments slow you down” because “there are always people who complain but never take the time to write a story”!That person is saying ONLY NONSENSES!First of all,YOU SHOULD TAKE INTO ACCOUNT NEGATIVE COMMENTS exactly as the positive ones!You clearly CAN’T EXPECT TO RECEIVE ONLY POSITIVE COMMENTS!Then,people who have complaints HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to write a story in order to make those complaints!EVERYONE CAN AND SHOULD COMPLAIN about things that bother him/her in a story!ONE DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A WRITER to be able to make amends to a story!IT SUFFICES TO BE A READER!Also,those people SIMPLY DON’T WANT to write a story,so THEY HAVE NO NEED “to take the time” to do that!Some people SHOULD REALLY THINK A LITTLE before writing SUCH IDIOCIES about others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it sucks!!! Who wants to read half of a story thats really interesting? You cant find the conclusion.....Just stop writing them!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous