Mother Tricks Son into Fucking Her

Story Info
Mother and son become lifelong sexual partners.
5.7k words
4.29
109.8k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,163 Followers

My Mother's name is Betsy. My name is Jason. We still live together in a small Midwest town although I just turned 50 years old. My mother was only 18 years old when she gave birth to me. It has always been just the two of us living in a house at the end of the street that has only one other house next door.

The story of how this all came to be takes place when I was just about to turn 19 years old. My mom was only 38 years old and was always a beautiful, sexy woman. Growing up my mom was always free and open in our home. She owned, and still owns, an extensive collection of vintage lingerie. So much in fact it fills three drawers in her dresser. One for her panties and bras, a second one filled with full and half-slips and camisoles, and a third filled with pantyhose, garter belts, thigh high lace top stockings and an assortment of vibrating dildos, all molded in the shape of large male cocks. All of her lingerie is the most feminine and girly there is, loaded with lace and ribbons and satin.

How do I know so much about her lingerie drawer contents? Growing up I enjoyed looking in the drawers when she was not home. And when I turned 18 years old I developed the courage to begin wearing her lingerie as a sexual thrill.

My mother worked as a loan officer in a local bank. She was required to wear a business suit or a business like dress every day to work. She was never allowed to wear pants. I know she got a special thrill by wearing the most girly, lacy, nylon and satin lingerie she could under her outer clothes. If the various businessmen who sat across from her desk signing loan documents knew what beautiful full cut nylon panties and satin and lace garter belts, plus full slips loaded with lace and satin, she had on under her dress they would have creamed their boxers.

As mentioned before, my mom was never shy around me in the house. She would always lay her panties and bra out on her bed before she took her shower. Then, when she got out of the shower she wrapped a towel around her and went into her bedroom with the door always open and dropped her towel and slowly put on her panties and bra. It was very easy to see this and she made no effort to hide when doing this. Sometimes I only saw her from the rear and other times I saw her from the front fully nude as she began to dress. As women did in those days, she had a full pubic bush of hair between her legs, and her ass had beautiful girly curves. Her breasts were C cups and nicely full with large nipples that were usually plump and erect as she dressed. As I grew older I became aware she was putting on a little show for me.

Mom never dated another man when I was growing up and as I got older I became aware of her using her vibrators to masturbate. She was always careful to keep her moaning quiet, but occasionally she could not contain the sound as she orgasmed. She always let out breathless high pitch squeaks when she came.

Living next door to us was a married couple with no kids. Bill and Janet had been living next door to us as long as I could remember. Bill and Janet were always nice to my mom and me and always inclusive of us in several social events they were involved in. They were like family to us and as I grew older I began to notice a sexual tension between my mom and Bill. I could tell his wife Janet saw it too and she was always around with us when we were all together. Both Bill and Janet worked in town and during the day I was the only one around the house before anyone got home.

I lived at home in my freshmen year at college and my class schedule had me returning home around 1pm three days a week. My mom usually got home around 6pm and that meant I had the house to myself for several hours. It was during this time I took the opportunity to enjoy going into my mother's lingerie drawers and trying on her panties, bras, and slips. I even went so far as to shave my pubic hair off so I could fully enjoy the feeling of the nylon panties against my skin. I was careful to fold everything up and put it back exactly as I had found it. I was also extra careful not to accidentally ejaculate in any of her panties, although a few times there was a tiny spot of pre-cum that would dampen the front panel and I always hoped it would dry before she put them on the next day. I really loved the naughty feeling I got doing this and I did it as often as I could over several months. I would spend hours wearing a bra and panties and a slip, sometimes just folding and putting away the pair of panties as my mom's car pulled into the driveway. My mom never mentioned a thing to me about this and I assumed she never knew.

It was a spring afternoon when my relationship with my mother changed forever. I came home at my usual 1pm time from class and I noticed my mom's car was in the garage. Thinking she may have come home early because she wasn't feeling well I quietly entered the house and put my things down. I heard my mother's voice calling from her bedroom saying;

"Bill...Bill, is that you honey? I'm in the bedroom and I've done what you asked me to."

I stood totally silent as I thought someone other than my mom was in the house. In a minute or so I realized I was the only one other than her in the house. I remained silent as I walked toward her bedroom. When I turned the corner and looked into her bedroom the door was fully open as usual and I saw my mom totally naked tied spread eagle on her back on the bed. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the bedposts with slip knots that only got tighter if she pulled on them. She also had on a pink satin blindfold with white lace around the edge. She could not see me at all. I was stunned, but also excited to see her in this position.

My mom said; "Bill. You said you wanted to try this and I did what you asked. Janet is not going to be home for about five hours. Let's make the most of it."

I remained totally quiet standing at the foot of her bed. The first thing I noticed was her pubic area was totally shaved and her vaginal lips were fully exposed with her legs spread apart. There was a wet spot on the bed just below her vagina as it was obvious being tied naked to the bed had turned her on.

"Bill? Are you going to say something? I can hear you breathing. I can't see a thing with my blindfold on, but I can imagine your beautiful cock getting hard for me. I've been dreaming about you." Said my mom.

As she said this, the nipples on her breasts began to engorge and her vagina began to get wetter to the point of almost dripping.

"Bill!...Let me hear you taking your clothes off! It's been over six months and I've missed you. Please..." begged my mom.

Lots of things ran through my mind. I was being presented the opportunity to have sexual intercourse with my mother. She was tied up and blindfolded on her bed and she really wanted to fuck. She was begging for it. She thought I was our neighbor who according to what she said was fucking her on a semi regular basis. I decided to take advantage of what was in front of me.

I cleared my throat and began to take off my clothing making as much noise as I could.

"That's it honey. Let me feel your big hard erection. Oh Bill, I just love the feel of your cock inside me. Janet never has to know." My mom said breathlessly.

I was totally naked and my penis was growing so hard so fast I had never experienced a sensation like this ever. I decided to slowly drag my growing erection along her naked leg.

"Oh there it is! That's my Bill. Your cock is so smooth and big!" cooed my mom.

I was fully on the bed now and my rock hard penis had moved up to my mother's naked crotch. She began to breathe deeply and move her pelvis back and forth as the lips of her vagina puffed up bigger and bigger and wetter and wetter.

"Bill...I can't take much more teasing! I want you to fuck me!" My mom shouted loudly.

I moved the head of my penis across the front of her soaking wet vaginal lips.

"Baby...stick it in! Fuck me hard! No kissing. Slide your cock inside me and suck on my nipples and let's really fuck!" Said mom with excitement as she began to grit her teeth.

My only sexual release to this point had been masturbation, but instinct just took over as I used my hand to guide my hard pole into my mom's waiting pussy. She wiggled her pelvis to accept my erection and I effortlessly slid my entire erection inside her until our pubic bones were touching. My mom gasped and said;

"That's it honey! We are fucking! I have always loved fucking you Bill! You are a beautiful man. I never want Janet to know about this." Gasped my mom.

I remained totally silent as I was fully sexually joined to my mother. I felt her vaginal lips squeezing on my penis in a sexual rhythm that was almost like her vagina was sucking on my cock. She began to wiggle and was pulling at the ropes she was tied with but they did not budge as she gasped for air in her excitement.

"Bill honey, pull out and push in that big cock of yours into my cunt. I want to feel your thrusts inside me." My mom directed.

I began to wiggle my pelvis and slide back and forth. Each time our pelvic bones came in contact as I pushed forward and my cock was fully drenched with her pussy juice. My mother and I were truly fucking in a really physical, passionate way. I loved the feeling!

"Don't hold back Bill!" My mom said loudly. "You know I always want you to ejaculate inside me! That's how you got me pregnant with Jason."

I was shocked at what I heard! Our next door neighbor Bill was my biological father! My mom had never mentioned this fact to me. Everything fell in place. That's why our neighbors were so close with us. I began the push in and out all that much harder.

"Oh that's it! Cum inside me! Cum really hard! I want your sperm inside my cunt! Do it baby! Do it now!" My mom shouted in ecstasy as her body convulsed against the ropes. She was really cumming!

Nature took over for me and I gasped for breath as my cock shot out stream after stream of hot semen inside of my mom. It was as if I could not stop. Thrust after thrust squirted another load into her.

"Oh my God! That's it! Fill me honey! I feel your hot spunk inside me and it's great! Your load is so full! I love it when we fuck!" Said my mom as she turned her head from side to side still blindfolded.

As things began to calm down my mother was still tightly tied to the bed and I could feel my penis getting soft. We were still copulated together until I gently slid out of her soaking wet pussy lips.

In a soft, sexy voice my mom said; "That was wonderful honey. Take off my blindfold so I can enjoy the site of you."

I was a little bit nervous, but since I had just ejaculated a full load of semen into her there was no sense hiding from it. The first sexual experience of my life was with my own mother and I really loved it. I slowly slid the pink satin and lace blindfold up to her forehead as she saw me naked leaning over her.

"I knew you'd be a wonderful lover" she said quietly as she saw me.

"You knew it was me?!" I asked in a startled way.

"I did. I shaved between my legs for you. I tied myself to the bed for you. I was hoping you would take the opportunity to fuck me. I have wanted your cock inside me for a long time." She said with a smile.

"What about what you said that Bill is my father?" I asked.

"Well baby. That's true. Bill got me pregnant in high school and I wanted to have the baby. We drifted our separate ways and he married Janet, but they moved in next door so he could be near you."

"What about all that talk of you two fucking regularly?" I asked.

"Oh that was just an act. Bill and I haven't fucked since high school. I said that to make sure you would not stop putting your penis into me." She said relaxed.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"Honey, how about untying me from the bed and we can take a shower together to clean up."

I did as she asked and we both shared a shower as we cleaned off. Our full shaved pubic areas allowed us both clean access to each other's genitals and we played with each other in the warm shower water.

As we were drying off and returning to normal I turned to my mom and said; "I'm not sure I can keep this type of relationship between us. I need some time to think about it."

"Oh really? I thought you enjoyed yourself a lot when we fucked. Didn't you like making love to your mommy?" She asked.

"Oh, I liked the physical feeling of it. I'm just not sure about where this leads." I said.

"I can understand that honey. I even thought this might be an issue for you. Just so you know, my plan is for us to stay together and enjoy sexual intercourse as much as we can. You might even get me pregnant. You know, I still get my period." She said with a sly smile.

"I did know that but it didn't stop me from easily cumming inside you. I couldn't help myself."

"Well since you may be having some second thoughts, I want to show you something you will find interesting and it may help you decide that we are two perfect lovers for each other." My mom said as she led me back to her bedroom. We were both still naked.

"Why don't you look in my second lingerie drawer for a small memory stick?" My mom asked.

"I'm really not sure what drawer you mean" I said.

"Are you sure? It's the second one down on the right side of my dresser." My mom said pointing to the drawer.

"Oh this one." I said in mock surprise.

"Yes, that one. Take a look in the upper right corner under my half-slips. It's a computer memory stick."

I lifted her pretty slips and felt a little embarrassed as my penis began to plump up right in front of us.

"That's alright baby. I know you like mommy's lingerie. Mommy likes it too. Mommy wants to share it with you." Said mom in a mock baby voice.

I felt around and found not one but two computer memory sticks. I pulled them out of the drawer and showed them to my mom.

"That's it honey. Bring them over here to my laptop."

We were both still completely naked and being nude so close to my mom was beginning to feel very natural. She put the first memory stick into the laptop and clicked on a saved video. What I saw next changed my thinking on becoming a sexual partner to my mother.

"Now you wouldn't want your mother to send this video to all your friends, would you?" Asked mom.

In full color HD I saw myself going through my mom's lingerie drawers and trying on her panties, bras, garter belts, stockings, and slips. She even had me wearing her sexy long nightgowns. The outline of my erect penis was easily seen in the panties.

"So you didn't know the second drawer in my dresser held my lingerie, did you? This tape is showing us something else." Said mom with a smile.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"I had a feeling the lingerie in my drawers was being moved a little bit so I set up a nanny cam and when I looked at the tape I saw what you were doing. Don't be embarrassed honey! My lingerie is supposed to be attractive to males. It's why I have it." Said mom.

"I do like it." I said. "I enjoy watching you get dressed in the morning. The girly way you put on your lingerie is exciting."

"You've never ejaculated into my panties have you?" Asked my mom.

"I was very careful not to." I answered.

"Well maybe we are going to have to change that up. I think it would be exciting knowing my new lover has cum in my panties when I put them on." Said mom.

"Whoa, whoa. Just a minute. New lover? " I said in an unbelieving way.

"Of course honey. You and I are standing here together naked after you have fucked me while I was tied up. I think I can safely say you and I are lovers." Said mom with conviction.

My penis betrayed my thoughts as I could not stop it from starting to get hard again.

"See baby. You're getting plump again just thinking about us." Said my mom.

"Well that's because we're standing here nude and talking about sex. I'm not sure you can count on me to be your full time lover." I said in a non-convincing way.

"Not sure? Maybe you need a little more convincing." Said my mother. " Think about it honey; we just made passionate love to each other and we both got tremendous physical joy out of it. I knew the whole time it was you fucking me and I could not contain my excitement."

"You knew it was not Bill?" I asked.

"Of course I did honey. I've wanted to have sex with you since I saw you going through my lingerie drawer. When I saw how big your cock got when you were holding my panties I just had to have it."

"Maybe just this once and we can hold on to the memories." I said with a stammer.

"Oh no you don't. Mommy wants you to be her only lover. Think about the possibilities: You've never had sexual intercourse with another girl. You gave me your virginity. I want you as my exclusive sexual partner. I'm in love with the size of your erect cock. I can even help you further your fantasy of wearing lingerie. What other girl can give you so much?" She asked.

"It sounds tempting, but..."

"But what? Jason. Do you need me to show you a little more to convince you?" Said mom with a stern tone in her voice.

"Show me what?" I asked.

My mother went into the other room and came back with another computer memory stick. She held it up to me and said;

"Let's take a look at this!"

When the video on the memory stick came up on the laptop it was a recording of our just completed sexual encounter. And it had three different camera angles on the tape. My mom had planned the whole thing. And she had not missed anything.

"You see Jason, this tape makes it look like I was waiting for someone else and you took advantage of me when I was helpless to resist." Said mom with a smile.

"But that's not what happened at all." I said.

"It's not, but if other people got involved looking at this tape you know they would always side with the helpless female whose son forced himself on her."

"Oh wow..." I said in acceptance of the position I was in.

"Oh honey, don't make the situation so unpleasant." Said my mom as she reached out and began slowly stroking my ever growing penis.

"We make a wonderful couple. We're very sexually compatible. You love my girly lingerie and I love wearing it for you. I can't wait to orally pleasure your huge cock. We'll never have to worry about getting a sexually transmitted disease. And you can ejaculate inside me without birth control as I don't care if you get me pregnant. It's perfect for both of us." She said in a reassuring way.

"We'll live together as a couple?" I asked.

"As a loving couple. I want you in bed with me every night."

"What about my interest in wearing your lingerie?" I asked.

"I love it! Having you fuck me when you are fully dressed as a girl would be a real turn-on!"

"It would?" I asked surprised.

"It would! I want to help you explore this side of you fully. I'll help you shave your body smooth. And I'll teach you how to apply make-up. And we can find a wig in a hair style that is flattering to your face."

"And that would turn you on?" I asked.

"That would turn me on. As I see it is doing to you right now. Your penis is getting harder and fatter just while I am stroking it." Said mom.

"I can't help it. You do this to me." I sighed.

"You see? We're meant to have sex together. We are natural partners. Come on. Let me take you to our bed and let's fuck again, but this time as a willing and loving couple. Pretend we are on our honeymoon." She said as she took me by the hand and we moved to the bed.

This time she had me on my back as she gently pushed me down. My erect penis stood straight up like a flagpole and it was longer and harder than I had ever seen before. My mom climbed on top of me on all fours as she was looking down at my cock and said;

"Look honey. Let's watch mommy's pussy slide down on your big hard cock. Watch as we come together as one."

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,163 Followers
12