All Comments on 'Mother Tricks Son into Fucking Her'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ilfireguy63Ilfireguy63about 4 years ago

Loved this story. Keep them coming

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 3 years ago
Mommt Tricks Son

I grew up in the 40's and 50's so I have seen a lot of changes in women's lingerie over the years. Immediately following the end of WWII there was a frenzy of women buying nylon stockings as the hosiery manufacturers could now make stockings again. Women flocked to buy them so they could make their legs look feminine again. Garter belts and girdles were much in demnad again too. They began appearing in colors besides white and tea rose. Nylon panties replafed rayon and these too became colorful. A bikini panty was considered risque and no well meaning woman would wear them, unlike today.

Women did NOT shave their pubes but many did shave their pits and legs. My father forbid my mother to shave because she was a total alcoholic and he was afraid she would cut herself and bleed to death.

I saw my mother undressed numerous times. She had an abundance of black hqair on her belly and cunt. Her pits were hairy too. She didn't wear panties everyday because the beer made her need to piss frequently so it was easier to not wear them.

I probably could have fucked her as she had a couple of beer drinking buddies that did from time to time.

Had I fucked her she would have taken my cherry from me. I'm sure she would have been a good fuck.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago

Ohhh Ms. Tammy, don't be discouraged by the "Debbie Downers" negative comments. This long-time CD/TV PantieBoi thinks your writing style is purrfect, very descriptive and well paced. Christine has another feminine, frilly panty that will need hand washing.......... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love a mom being vocal while getting fucked. It shows how much she's enjoying her son's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TammyPanty I bet you're a hot fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my second read. It is a very hot story of loving and commitment between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One comment: my mother did not need to black male me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The author writes like a male who wants to mimic his mother in sexual orientation. She reads like she understands and still wants him for intercourse. I think the author should write a story about his conflict about how he wants to be female while his mother wants the male attribute on her “female” lover. He can still love her with oral loving and still give her the male penetration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous