Mother Tricks Son into Fucking Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she said this, without any of our hands to guide us, she wiggled her engorging vaginal lips over the tip of my cock and when she felt the right position she lowered her pelvis and my penis disappeared into her vagina. I felt my semen from our previous fuck session sliding down my penis and dripping between my legs.

"Oh my God! That's it baby! Mommy wants your cock so bad. Mommy's going to make you cum. Tell me you want me."

"I want you." I replied.

"No. Say 'I want to cum inside my mommy.' Say it baby. 'I want to cum inside my mommy."

"I really want to cum inside you mommy!" I said loudly.

At that second my mother quickly lifted her vagina off my throbbing cock and slid herself down as I watched her take my penis into her mouth. My cock was dripping with her juices and my semen but she never stopped for a moment licking and kissing and licking and kissing. She pulled off and said;

"How's that baby. Is mommy getting you excited?"

"I'm really excited and I'm just about to cum!" I said breathlessly.

"Well let's get you inside mommy quickly honey!" She said with a start.

In one swift move she moved herself up my body and quickly shoved my erection inside her vagina. Her C cup breasts were hanging down over my face.

"Suck on mommy's nipple baby. Suck as hard as you can while you ejaculate."

I lifted my head to gently grab one of her huge nipples and as I sucked it into my lips I felt my penis let go and start shooting semen straight up inside my mother's cunt.

"You're cumming! You're cumming! And so is mommy!" My mother shouted.

As I continued to spasm and cum I felt my mom's vaginal lips clamp down tight around my pole as my mother gasped for breath and convulsed above me. She was having a violent orgasm.

"Honey I love you! I'm so in love with you I can't believe it! I want you only fucking me forever."

My mom said breathlessly and then fell on to the top of me. My penis was still inside her and still rock hard but beginning to soften.

We were both out of breath when my soft penis fell out of my mother's vagina. We found ourselves hugging each other in the afterglow of lovemaking. My mom lifted her head and said;

"Please stay and share my bed tonight honey. It has been over 20 years since I had sexual intercourse with a man and I have never had such an intense experience getting fucked as I have had with you. I'll stay naked and I'd love it if you would stay naked too."

I answered; "I'm here for you mom. Our shared sexual experience has me hooked. I'm already dreaming of the next time we will make love. I don't want my hard penis inside any female but you."

My mother smiled and put her lips to mine and for the first time ever I felt her tongue slide into my mouth. I pushed my tongue up to meet hers and we spent the next few minutes deeply tongue kissing while she laid naked and dripping on top of my naked and overheated body. I rolled her onto her side and we pulled up the sheet over us. I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms feeling like I had just experienced a wonderful wedding night with a new bride.

In the weeks and months that followed my mother and I lived together as any newlywed couple would do. I finished college and she continued her job at the bank. Bill and Janet, our neighbors continued to be our friends and I could never tell for sure, and my mom would never tell me, if Bill knew we were a sexually active couple. All I knew was Bill told me to take good care of my mom always.

When I was 21 my mother encouraged me to explore my lingerie fantasy with her. She helped me buy vintage full cut panties and training bras in my size and also bought me a complete set of slips and camisoles along with garter belts and stockings. For nightgowns, my mother and I shared the huge selection she had. My mom kept her lingerie on the right side of the dresser and I had my lingerie on the left side in our bedroom.

Using my own erect cock as an example my mother taught me oral sex techniques on how to lick a male penis to ejaculation. As we got further into this my mom came home with a strap-on cock and had me demonstrate my technique for her as she wore the device between her legs.

It was when she taught me how to put on make-up that things really got fun for both of us. After my first session we were both shocked at how pretty I looked and how naturally female I was when a proper wig was in place. I loved my new female look and it wasn't long before we added my female persona into our sex play.

"Okay baby. Tonight let's pretend you find me attractive as a lesbian partner and you want to please me as one girl pleases another. I'll act like I really don't want it at first, but then I'll give in to your female charms." My mom set up the whole fantasy.

I was dressed fully in make-up and a flared skirt just over the knee. My mom was dressed as she would be for a normal work day. Our fun began.

"Betsy, I find you very attractive in a sexual way and I'd love to introduce you to the joys and feels of another woman." I said.

"Gosh, I've never had sex with another woman. I really enjoy the feel of a male cock inside me." She answered.

"You haven't lived until you've had a female tongue inside your pussy. It will make you cum in ways you never thought possible." I said.

"I'm not so sure...I really cum hard when a man gives me a good fuck." She responded.

"Let me help you out of your business suit. I'm very gentle and a wonderful lover." I cooed.

I put my hands on the waist of her business skirt and unbuttoned the top and unzipped the short zipper.

"This is something I'm really not sure about." She said slowly as if she didn't mean it.

"Tell me that in about ten minutes when I'm sucking on your clitoris." I said in a breathless way.

My mom's skirt went to the floor and quickly I unbuttoned her business blouse and it too fell to the floor. She was standing in front of me in the most beautiful camisole and half-slip I had ever seen her wear. It was obvious her nipples were pushing against her bra as I leaned in and ran my tongue up the side of her neck.

"Ohhhhhhh...you make it hard for a girl to say no." She said quietly.

"Then say 'yes' and let me slide down your slip and pull off your panties." Was my response.

"We can't stop now...so 'yes' show me the joys of being a female." She answered.

With that I put my hands inside the waistband of her slip and slid it down her legs. I then gently grabbed the lace around the leg openings of her full cut panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of both and slightly spread her legs apart to reveal her swollen and wet vaginal lips. For the first time ever I found myself looking at her from a female point of view and I immediately noticed her protruding clit at the top of her pussy lips.

"Lie down Betsy" I said softly. "I want your clit in my lips."

She did as I asked and in seconds I had my lips on her ever enlarging clitoris. I began to tongue and suck it in and out of my mouth as she moaned louder and louder. I was still fully dressed and in between her legs on the bed.

"I want to make you happy too." She sighed. "Let me put my hand up your skirt and feel between your legs."

I gently moved my legs slightly apart.

"It's all yours Betsy. Enjoy what you find." I said.

Her hand quickly slid up my stockings and went immediately to the crotch of my panties. When she reached between my legs through my panties she felt a hard plastic cage.

"What is this honey?" She asked.

"It's what helps me be a total girl. I've locked my penis in a chastity cage. It's impossible for me to have an erection." I said calmly.

"Oh baby. I love your penis." She said with a sigh.

"But I'm a girl and girls don't have a penis. See? Just like between your legs, only a clit and wet lips. I'm going to show you how to have the most intense orgasm you have ever had without a penis in bed with us." I said while still fully dressed.

"Let's enjoy it baby. You are so pretty." She said.

With that I returned my lips to her clit and sucked and licked harder than before while I was drawing her clit to a longer and more swollen state she had never experienced. She was gasping for breath very quickly.

"Don't stop...Don't stop. I'm cumming in a way I never have before! My God, the feeling is so intense it's wonderful!"

And with that my mother went into intense muscle contractions as her pelvis jerked back and forth. I followed her clit as much as I could until she gently pushed my head away from it.

"Oh dear God, Oh dear God! I'm on fire with this orgasm! You are a beautiful girl and an ever more beautiful sex partner!" My mom said as she began to get her breath back.

"Mom, I'm in love with being your daughter and giving you so much sexual pleasure. I couldn't help myself and even thought I was caged and limp I still managed to cream in my panties. I had a very natural orgasm too."

For 30 years now my mother and I have lived together as a very loving and very sexually active couple. We have intercourse a minimum of four times a week and usually more. My mother usually needs very little lubricant, she has always been a complete female sexually. She never got pregnant with me despite our almost nightly sexual intercourse. Maybe I'm too much of a female in my plumbing to have enough sperm to get her pregnant.

Our sexual intercourse has slowed down just a little bit after 30 years, but the sexual high we get from each other has never once gotten boring. We have been exclusive sexual partners to each other this entire time. I'm happy I have chosen my mother as my life long sexual partner.

12