Mother Zasse

Story Info
Adam & Evie exchange secrets with their mom & aunt.
3k words
3.98
34.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

By Adam and Evie Lyn Zasse

The authors of this story are real. The events described actually happened. It occurred over several chilly, autumn days several months ago. The experience brought the Zasse family closer together.

Adam and Evie Lyn lived in a modest home, on a shady, tree lined street, in a quiet suburb of a medium size city in the Midwest. They shared a special relationship. Very few people knew about their secret. One of the few was their friend Megan Kelly O'Hare.

The author's welcome your comments.

*

Chapter 0ne, Dilemma

When Adam got home from work, he found his wife talking to their friend Megan. Evie, Adam's wife, was loud and very animated, much more than usual. She was obviously upset about something.

"Hi Adam", Meg said, getting up to greet him. Boy am I glad you're here."

What's going on," he asked, both to Meg and to Evie, looking around the room for a clue.

"Mom's coming for a visit." Evie said flatly.

"We're got a problem." Adam remarked, almost sadly.

"What's the big deal?" Megan questioned. "You should be happy to see your mother.

"Mom doesn't know about, er, Evie, and me and," His voice trailed away.

"You mean that you're living together, or that you're fucking like bunnies?" Meg said, trying to keep from laughing.

"Megan Kelly, I ought to take you over my knee and spank you." Adam told her.

"Adam." Evie told him. "Don't threaten her like that, besides, she would probably enjoy it."

"Sorry Adam. I just meant..." Meg said smiling, as she slowly winked her eye at him.

"Ok, how about this." Adam offered. "I'll get the other bed from the storage locker and set it up in the spare room. I can move a few of my things in there so it looks likes my bedroom."

"When is Mom coming." He asked.

"Saturday, we're got a couple of days." Evie answered. " But there's more."

"More?" Adam asked.

"She's bring Aunt Emily." Evie told him.

"Oh, this is getting better and better." Meg said, holding back the giggles.

"Well, at least we know they can't stay here. We don't have enough room." Adam replied.

"Can I do anything to help?" Megan asked. "I don't want to add incest to injury." She punned.

"Shut Up." Evie and Adam said almost at the same time.

"Oh ok, I'll be good." Meg said softly. "Unless of course if Adam really wants to spank me."

Meg ducked the sofa pillows that were thrown at her. She helped Evie make dinner and they tried to make plans. Adam was going to take the next morning off in order to get the extra bed and set it up. Megan and Evie were going shopping which was usually a Saturday morning chore.

The next morning, Adam was up early moving the spare bed and a small dresser from their storage unit, and getting it set up and cleaned. He put on fresh linen and added a few decorative pillows. He filled the dresser with some of his clothes and put a hairbrush next to the mirror. Satisfied, he went back down to the kitchen and made coffee.

Evie and Meg made their way to the market and stocked up for the weekend visit.

"What's your mom like?" Meg asked as they walked though the store.

"She was kinda strict when we were growing up. Not very open to personal stuff, like when I first started wearing makeup in school. I wasn't allowed to date until I was eighteen, and Mom put a few boys through 'the lecture'. You know, no touching, no kissing, and no just about anything. I let one or two boys kiss me anyway. I don't think Mom ever found out. Pretty much the same with Adam, but he didn't care much anyway." Evie told her friend.

"I remember one night. My date and I had just pulled up in front of our house and he leaned over to kiss me. Mom must have been waiting. She poked her head in the car window and scared the hell out of both of us. Damn was I pissed. That guy was a good kisser too. He never asked me out again. Evie said, sounding sad at the memory.

"I think Mom was one of the reasons Adam and I started fooling around. Easier to explain sitting on the sofa with Adam, than with another boy. We were careful though. Playing around like brothers and sisters do, wrestling and kidding is fine. Even stealing a quick feel is ok. But, well, one day it just happened. We were horsing around one minute and the next we were looking into each other's eyes, and we kissed." Evie said, breathless a little, remembering that moment.

"We were so scared Mom would find out, and why the hell am I telling you all this?" Evie said.

Meg looked at her friend and shrugged her shoulders. "I just asked." She said.

For a minute, Evie stared into Meg's soft green eyes. She smiled and put her arms around her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Sorry." She said. "I shouldn't have snapped like that."

"Forgiven." Meg said. "Now tell me about Aunt Emily."

"She's mom's younger sister, by one year." Evie explained. "If anything she is more of a pain than mom. She loves to snoop. She was always trying to get us in trouble."

"Evie Lyn is wearing too much makeup. Evie Lyn didn't finish her homework. Adam was out late with that boy he pals around with and snuck in through the window." Evie recounted, counting on her fingers. "And on and on."

"And now she's coming with your mom?" Meg asked. "Sounds like you guys are gonna have a fun weekend."

"Cmon, lets get our goodies home and check on Adam." Evie said.

When Evie and Meg looked in the spare room, they were impressed at what Adam had done. It looked like a guy's room. It looked a little untidy with a gym bag thrown in the corner and a poster of a hot car on the back of the door.

"Think it'll pass?" Adam asked.

"Oh ya." Evie said crossing her fingers behind her back.

"Does that mean you two are gonna relax tonight?" Megan inquired, grinning.

"Don't know about relaxing, but hopefully"...Adam's voice trailed off as he thought about seeing his mom that weekend.

"I'm going then. Call me if I can help with anything." Megan said and got up to leave.

"Hey Adam," She added, standing in the doorway. "Ya sure you don't want to spank me?"

Chapter Two, Sisters

Emily Norton and Amanda Norton Zasse, were more than just sisters. Less than a year apart in age, they were more like twins than sisters. Growing up they shared everything, from clothes and homework to boys. They also shared a secret. When they were young, they practiced kissing with each other as many girls do. As they got older, they continued, with much more than kissing.

"Well, what do you think?" Emily asked her sister.

"I though you were going to get a bigger one, not the giant economy size." Amanda replied, looking at the object Emily was holding.

"I can always send it back." Em answered.

"In the first place I don't think you can send it back. And in the second place, we might as well try it out." Amanda said with a smile.

"Well then come over here and help me get this thing settled." Emily said.

Amanda walked over to where Emily was trying to adjust the leather harness. Normally as easy task, but the size and weight of their new toy made it awkward. At last they got everything to fit snuggly and Amanda stepped back to get a good look.

"How does that thing feel?" She asked.

"It feels heavy." Em stated as she moved her hips back and forth, causing the eleven-inch dildo to swing between her legs.

"Why did you get a black one?" Amanda asked as she smiled broadly at the sight.

"That's another fantasy for another time." Emily told her.

"Now, bend over the bed, I wanna give this a try."

"Lube that monster up good." Amanda said as she reached for a bottle of 'slippery juice' herself. She squirted a liberal amount in her hand and massaged the lube into her pussy.

As she looked back at her sister, Em was coating the dildo with lube and stroking it's length up and down.

"I don't think that thing will cum." Amanda said laughing.

Using both hands to help guide the dildo, Emily managed to get the head of the dildo between Amanda's pussy lips. She started to push forward, watching as the tip disappeared. She pushed as slowly as she could, letting Amanda's pussy stretch to accommodate the size. She watched and listened for her sister to stop her if it became too uncomfortable. Slowly the huge shaft went deeper and deeper. When Amanda finally told her to stop, she withdrew the dildo several inches and gently penetrated Amanda again. Back and forth. Back and forth again. Getting Amanda's pussy used to the size. After several strokes, she slowly started pushing in deeper again. Amanda was clutching the bed sheets with both hands, whimpering softly, and trying to lift her hips get more of the dildo inside her.

Later that night...

"Are you sure about this Mandy?" Emily asked her sister. "I don't see why we have to tell anybody, much less the kids."

"Sooner or later they're gonna find out. I'd rather they heard it from me. Besides, they're both adults now. I'm sure they will understand." Amanda spoke softly.

"Ok Mandy, they're your children." "But just think how you'd feel if they told you that they were sleeping together?" Emily continued.

"OH God, isn't it bad enough that we're doing that?" "Don't even think such a thing, Em." Amanda replied.

"Ok, Ok, now please come here and hold me." Emily practically begged.

Amanda turned off the bedroom light and snuggled in close to her sister. At 56 years old, Amanda was still an attractive woman. Her once trim figure had softened into womanly curves. Unlike her daughter Evie, Amanda's breasts were a full 36D with large pale nipples. Breasts that her sister was busily massaging. Emily, now 55, was almost a copy of her older sister. She had the same soft 36D breasts, but with tight dark pink nipples.

Stretched out comfortably on the oversize bed they shared, the two women kissed tenderly. Tenderness soon turned to passion as both women fell into a long perfected routine of pleasure. Hands caressed warm breasts, fingers pinched and pulled nipples. Those same hands roamed lovingly across hips and gently rounded butts. In unspoken agreement, the two women moved into a head to toe or '69' position. Fingers now explored closely trimmed cunts. Delicately separating puffy labia lips to probe the sensitive interior. Tongues soon joined the fingers in the hot, moist pussies. Love juices and saliva mixed as mouths clamped hungrily down on clits swollen with desire.

Chapter Four, Megan Learns a Bit of History

The next morning, Megan brought coffee and donuts for her friends, before she went to work. She was sitting in the kitchen with Adam while Evie finished her morning shower,

"Evie told me a little about how you two had to hide things from your mom." Megan said between sips of coffee.

"Did she tell you about the first time we had sex?" Adam asked.

"No, just that you had to sneak around to be together." Megan replied.

"I remember like it was yesterday. I don't think I'll ever forget that first time. It was Evie's eighteenth birthday. Mom was making dinner when I came home. When I opened my bedroom door, I saw Evie sitting on my bed. She was naked, her legs spread, just waiting. I quickly closed the door. I remember seeing her holding her small breasts, pinching the nipples. She lifted one hand and put a finger across her lips. With the other hand she pointed to the bed between her legs. I looked at the door for a second and made up my mind. I got undressed, grabbed a condom from my dresser and climbed up in front of her. She scooted down a little and I knelt as close as I could. I just let my cock lay on top of her pussy mound. I started rubbing it up and down along her slit. All at once Evie lifted her hips and the head of my cock found her hole. She was dripping wet and the head just slipped in. I remember hearing Evie moan as I slid further in. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me all the way in. I think that I moaned too, it felt so damn good. I mean sex is one thing, but sex with my own sister brought it to a totally new level. I only managed four or five strokes before I unloaded. When I sat back, Evie reached down and carefully unrolled the condom. Then she said something that I will never forget as long as I live. She said 'if I can't have your cum one way, I'll have it another.' Then I watched as she lifted the condom and squeezed the cum out into her mouth. She swallowed every drop. How can you not want to keep a girl like forever.

"Wow." Megan said. "That's some story. How am I suppose to go to work after hearing that?"

"You could always play hooky and spend the day here. I'm sure Evie could find something to keep you busy, especially with mom coming." Adam offered.

"Well, you might call in, but I can't. I've got to get a move on. Thanks for the coffee." Adam said as he got up, grabbed his car keys and left.

A minute or so later, when Evie came down stairs, Megan was just putting down her phone. She told Evie the story Adam had told her and that she took the day off to help. When she looked up, she saw Evie staring into space, smiling.

Chapter Five, Reunion

Saturday morning, Emily and Amanda pulled up in front of the modest house on the shady, tree-lined street where her children lived. Both Evie and Adam met the ladies at the door. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and Emily and Amanda were led into the comfortable living room. For the first half-hour or so, conversation centered around what they all had been doing and catching up on family events. Evie brought coffee and tea and small cookies.

"We don't want to take up too much of your time." Amanda said, looking over at Emily.

"Just some legal stuff for you to go over." Emily added.

"Is everything alright?" Adam asked, exchanging glances with Evie. "Oh fine, nothing for you to worry about." Amanda said and she took a folder out of her large purse and laid it on the coffee table. "Just updated wills for both of us, some insurance papers, deeds, and, well you can look through this stuff later. Just file everything away."

"And one more thing." Amanda said as she reached for Emily's hand.

"I wasn't sure we should tell you this, but your mom wanted to make sure that you knew. You're both old enough and mature enough to understand." Emily said.

"Something is wrong." Evie said, concern in her voice.

"Well, I suppose some people would say it's wrong." Amanda said.

"Kids, you know that your Aunt Emily and I are very close. She moved in and we shared everything after your father passed. I just wanted you to know that we are more than close. And have been for years." Amanda said softly.

Adam and Evie looked at each other and back at Amanda and Emily. The obvious conclusion dawning on them.

"We wanted you to hear it from us. And we were both afraid that something similar might happen to you two some day as you get older." Emily added.

Evie cleared her throat and said. "I for one thank you for confiding in us. You are both obviously happy with how things have turned out."

Adam looked at Evie. She nodded her head and smiled. Adam got up and picked up a box he had put in an out of the way corner. He sat back down and opened the box. The first thing he removed was a picture of himself and Evie. He had his arm around her waist.

"This was taken a few years ago, right after we were married." He told his mother, and handed her the photo.

"And this is a copy of our marriage license." He added and handed that to his mother.

"Our warning is a little late I guess." Emily said, starting to laugh.

"I don't know what to say." Amanda said, looking at her children.

"They're happy. Look at them Mandy. It's no worse that you and me." Emily said.

"It must run in the family." Amanda said, starting to chuckle herself. "The family that loves together." She started and let the words trail off.

The next few hours passed pleasantly, now that secrets were no longer secrets, at least family secrets. Amanda and Emily left to enjoy the rest of their weekend, and Adam and Evie collapsed on the couch. Evie crawled unto Adam's lap, his arms around her small body. They stayed that way, just holding each other for some time.

"I guess we can relax the rest of the weekend" Adam said. "Want to order out instead of cooking tonight?"

"You read my mind." Evie said, getting up.

Before she could call, the doorbell rang. When she opened the door, she saw Megan holding two large pizza boxes.

"I guess someone else is reading minds." She said as she pulled Megan into the house. "I was just going to call and order dinner."

"So, tell me, how did it go?" Megan asked, laughing. "Did you two smooch in front of your mother?"

"That's it. Now you're gonna get that spanking." Adam called from m the couch.

Adam chased Megan around the living room until they both fell on the floor, laughing like little kids. Megan never did get her spanking...That evening.

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers