Motherfuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fucking yes," Robert called out. He pulled his dick out of her mouth, stroked it and blasted his jism all over her face. She closed her eyes and took it.

^^^

Day Two

Robert delivered his morning papers. Karola went to work. Konrad visited with old friends. They all had dinner together. Laszlo was there too. Konrad caught up with his mother in the kitchen and handed her a twenty.

"Give this to your husband and sent him out to a bar to drink with his buddies. I want you naked and on my bed in thirty minutes."

Thirty minutes later, the brothers and mother were naked and in the bedroom. Karola looked at her boys warily.

"Suck our cocks," Konrad said.

The brothers sat on the edge of the bed. She knelt and took turns blowing them. When they were happy and hard, Robert said, "Have her stand. She has great tits. I want to play with them."

Konrad was open to indulging his brother and what he said was correct. Their mother had big, firm, round breasts. "Stand," Konrad ordered.

She stood in front of Robert. His hands reached out and hefted and squeezed her melons. He teased her nipples with his fingers, tongue, and lips. Then he said, "You must try them, brother. They are fantastic."

Konrad did and they were. What added to his pleasure was the fixed look of disinterest, his mother attempted to maintain. Her body betrayed her at times. She couldn't stop the mews, coos, and gasps which let them know she was enjoying the foreplay.

"She has a fabulous ass," Robert said. "I'll like to take her doggie style."

"Go ahead. Enjoy yourself," Konrad said. He moved off the bed to let them copulate.

Karola got on her hands and knees. Robert scooted behind her. He rubbed her sex and announced, "The bitch is ready. She's as wet as rain."

Karola was embarrassed by the announcement. She didn't have time to wallow in self-pity because Robert drilled her. He rode her long and hard.

"Fuck!" Robert cried as he shot his load in her. Then he slumped on top of her. She stoically took it and remained quiet. He rolled off and said, "God Damn! She's a good fuck!"

Konrad climbed on the bed and presented his cock to her. She opened her mouth and began nursing on it. After a bit, he said, "Get on your back."

She lay there with her legs spread. He knelt between them and slipped his hard cock into her.

"Umph," she grunted.

He fucked her slowly. Initially, they looked into each other's eyes. Her eyes were angry. His were determined. She turned her head away. Konrad continued to fuck and to study her. Her face was oval. Her lips were pleasantly plump. They didn't smile much. She had green eyes. They were hard. Observant. Not welcoming. Her facial features matched her general demeanor, she was not a friendly and pleasant person.

Her big tits puddled and slid off her chest. In a way, it was sexy because you knew that they were real. She had large, dark aureoles. Her breasts were topped off by thick, erect nipples. Konrad casually played with the nipples while he screwed her. He discovered they were sensitive. His mother hissed and groaned when he twisted and pinched them. She never asked him to stop.

Konrad slid into the regular missionary position and increased his pace. He fucked her without concern for her pleasure. She was not a stiff. She rocked her hips in rhythm with his thrusts and got him off nicely.

^^^

Day Three

The brothers talked mid-morning and agreed upon a plan. They avoided their mother all day. Late that night, she and Laszlo retired to bed. Konrad waited ten minutes and then knocked on their bedroom door.

"Mother, I need you."

Annoyed, she got out of bed. He stood in the hallway and beckoned that she follow him. The boys fucked her well and sent her back to her husband with a double load of sperm in her vagina.

^^^

Day Four

Day Four was a repeat of Day Two. Konrad had his mother invented an errand to get Laszlo out of the house and then the brothers took her upstairs for a satisfying romp -- for them. They got their cocks sucked and blew their loads inside her. They left her sweaty, used and sullied on dirty sheets. Robert took his brother out and bought him a beer.

^^^

Day Five

Karola arrived home after a stressful day at work. She'd spent the day fending off demands from her creditors to pay her bills. She didn't have the money. She was exhausted from begging for more time and making promises she knew she couldn't keep.

She kicked off her shoes and got herself a drink.

"Pour me one," Robert slurred. He was sitting on the couch watching some sports show. From the sound of his voice, she knew he'd had a few. She fixed him a drink and handed it to him.

He said, "Sit."

She sat wearily on the sofa. They both drank. After a minute, he said, "Wrap your pouty lips around my cock."

She looked at him with disdain. She made no move to comply.

He laughed and said, "Come on! We both know I want you to." He laughed at his joke.

"No," she said firmly. "We wait for your brother to come home."

The door opened and Konrad walked in.

"Speak of the devil," Robert said. "Konrad, tell her to suck my cock."

"Is that all you want today?" Konrad asked.

"Yes. Woman show me your tits and suck my cock now. I'm meeting my friends later. I'll be out late."

Konrad turned to his mother and said, "You heard the man."

Karola was getting tired of this game, but she desperately needed the money. She gave them a momentary look of defiance. Then, she downed her drink, stripped off her fine silk blouse and sturdy bra.

Robert's hands found her boobs and her lips found his limp dick. He rubbed her nipples until they formed tight peaks. She gave him head and soon had him rock hard. She bobbed up and down while stroking his shaft. Her tongue danced in her mouth, rubbing the crown of his cock in many enjoyable ways.

"Oh. Mmmm," he moaned.

Konrad left the room.

She varied the speed and her actions so Robert experienced new and continuous pleasure. She only did this so he'd come quickly. As she sucked him her mind wandered, "What will I make for dinner? Konrad better cough up the cash. Ugh! When was the last time this guy washed? I'm showering after this".

That's why she was caught off guard when he exploded in her mouth. Some when down the wrong pipe. She sputtered, coughed, and gasped for air. Robert grabbed his abandoned dick and stroked out the rest of his load.

"Ah. Ah. Ah!" he cried as he directed his jism on his mother's tits.

When she recovered, she headed upstairs to the hall bathroom. While she waited for the shower to reach temperature, she brushed her teeth, gargled and then stripped. She climbed in. The spray of hot water couldn't change how dirty she felt.

Mid-shower, Konrad jimmied open the door and entered.

She was alarmed and called out, "Who is it?"

"Me," Konrad said. He pulled the shower curtain aside and ogled her nude body. Her skin glistened. He watched the water course down her body, following her feminine curves.

He said, "When I heard the shower running, I thought how great it would be to soap up your tits and ass. So here I am."

Naked, he stepped into the shower. He stood behind her and reached around and cupped her breasts. He squeezed them gently. He proceeded to knead them softly like bread dough. His hands made frequent excursions to visit and twist her nipples.

When he entered the bathroom, she was annoyed. She'd had a tough day. She wanted some 'me time' to luxuriate in a warm shower. She didn't voice her complaint because she couldn't. She'd agreed to sex.

Her mood improved the longer he was there caressing her breasts. He truly was fascinated with them. They were a rarity. Natural, full, well formed. One in a million. He was reverent and gentle. Her headache disappeared. Her crankiness too. She allowed herself to enjoy his adoration of her breasts.

His hard cock pressed into her ass. She put one foot on the flat edge of the bathtub. She reached around and grabbed his cock. She rubbed it against her sex. He got the idea and slipped it inside her.

"Oh," she groaned as he penetrated her.

"Damn!" he exclaimed appreciatively.

He fucked her and continued to play with her chest. Her head lolled back against his shoulder. She was still and focused on the feelings building up inside her. The slow fuck was pleasurable for both.

They stayed like this for a while. Hearts raced. Breathing became labored. Every time he plucked a nipple, she cried out, "Ah! Ohhh."

When his balls began to churn, he picked up the pace. She remained still. She had feelings. Her body registered good sensations, but she didn't allow herself to participate fully. She hadn't given herself permission to climax.

Konrad had full privileges He thrust into her hard and deep. He cried out as he orgasmed.

"Oh. Fuck. Amazing."

^^^

Day Six

The family milled around the living room waiting for dinner. The men were watching television. Karola was in the next room, the kitchen, preparing the meal. Konrad went into the kitchen. He snuck up behind her, grabbed her breast, pressed his hard cock against her plump bottom and said, "Now!"

"What? My husband is 5 meters away! He could walk in at any minute."

"Then we better make it quick." He pinched her nipple causing her to squeal. Then he reached under her skirt and pulled on her panties.

"Wait! This is crazy." She grabbed his hand, stopping him from removing her underwear.

"This was the deal. Sex daily. Zoltan will be coming back tomorrow. Do this and you will have the cash to pay him off."

She let go of his hand and allowed him to pull her underwear down. They puddled at her ankles.

He leaned into her and whispered, "We are going to fuck you. Here in the kitchen. Afterward, you are going to pull up your panties. We will eat dinner as usual with your cunt full of our sperm, soaking your panties and dripping down your leg. Only when I am done eating can you leave the table. Got it?"

She nodded and said, "And you'll give me the 10,000 euros?"

He cupped both breasts and said, "Yes. You'll have the money tomorrow."

He dropped to his knees and stuck his head under her skirt. He tapped on her knees, indicating she should spread her legs. She did. She was limited by her panties around her ankles.

He pawed at her ass cheeks. He spread them and licked her cunt. Her lips were dry. He licked her repeatedly to prepare her. He got her wet by supplying his saliva and drawing out her lubricant. She had an appealing tart, tangy flavor. He increased his effort so he could have more of her essence.

"Ohhh," she moaned softly.

When he was satisfied that she was ready, he stood, dropped his drawers and pushed his dick into her. He went slow.

They both fought to stay quiet. It was difficult. This was hot and wrong. She worried her husband would discover them. He enjoyed it knowing it made her anxious. He established a good rhythm. Then he moved his hips like a jackhammer. They struggled to be quiet as he pummeled her. They could hear the television playing in the next room.

"Ah. Ahhh!" he whispered in a guttural tone as he came. He continued to drive into her with each spasm of his dick. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ahh," he grunted in her ear. He then slumped against her.

Moments later, he pulled out his shrinking cock, cleaned it with a dish towel and got dressed. He said, "Stay as you are." He went into the living room and sat on the sofa. He nodded to Robert. They had discussed tonight's adventure. His brother recognized the signal. He stood and causal entered the kitchen.

His mother stood at the counter. Her briefs draped across her shoes. Cum was oozing down her thighs. She looked anxiously over her shoulder horrified that Laszlo would discover her in this state.

Robert chuckled and said, "Need some help, Mom?" He said it loud enough that the men in the living room could hear him.

He flipped up her skirt and checked out her bare bottom. He touched himself and firmed up his erection. He said, "Here you go." One hand pulled a butt cheek aside and the other guided his dick into her pussy. He sank it all into her buttered bum.

She was wet, warm and welcoming. He fucked her hard. She struggled to keep quiet. She didn't want her husband to hear her grunts and gasps. She enjoyed his dick. The potential for discovery made the tryst more exciting. Robert showed her some kindness. When he came, he bit her shoulder. That muffled his cries.

They had a quiet meal that night. Karola wasn't very talkative. She sat and picked at the dish. She gave up trying to clench her legs together. The cum filled her panties and wet her legs, skirt, and chair. She decided that she would be the last to leave the table.

"Mom, would you like help with the dishes?" Robert taunted her. "We can all stay."

"No," she said more forcefully than she planned. "You men go watch television. I'll be fine."

^^^

Day Seven

As he had promised, Konrad went to the bank and got his mother the money. He went to the daycare and gave it to her before noon.

"Here it is," he said simply.

She took it and said nothing.

"This doesn't deserve a 'Thank you'?" he asked in a teasing manner.

"Why should I thank you? This is not a gift. I earned it!"

He laughed. "Yes. You earned it. My flight is in three days. My offer of one thousand euros a day still stands. Maybe you'd like another three grand?"

Her face was unreadable. She'd be a great poker player. She stood there for a few seconds and then nodded. Konrad laughed. He knew that was all the reaction he'd get out of this tough broad. He said, "See you tonight."

After he left, Karola rushed over to Zoltan and paid off her debt. She was relieved to have him off her back. She treated herself to lunch out. As she walked home, she said, "With another three thousand, I will be current with everyone and I'll have some money in the bank. I'll be fine when the factory opens."

She entered the house. Laszlo was at work. Her boys were on the sofa watching a football game. She paused and said, "Follow me. Let's do it now."

The brothers grinned and followed her upstairs, Again, they went to Konrad's room. Again, everyone stripped, Again, she sucked their cocks like a Parisian whore.

Robert lay on his back in the middle of the bed and said to his mother, "Get on top. Fuck me while I play with your big tits."

She straddled and slipped him inside her. She rode him hard working out the frustrations of her life while he dallied and amused himself with her boobs. Her internal muscles squeezed his cock.

"Oh! God! I love that."

She continued to grip his dick with her pussy and succeeded in getting him off. "One down, one to go," she said to herself.

"I've got to pee," she announced. She padded off to the bathroom, relieved herself and cleaned her pussy.

When she strolled back into the bedroom, Robert was gone. Konrad said simply, "Doggie style."

She climbed on the bed and assumed the position. Konrad had no interest in licking her soiled pussy, but he did finger her. He fingerbanged her and played with her tits. They looked soft and huge as they hung down from her chest. He enjoyed stroking and caressing her breasts. He gently tweaked her nipples.

When his fingers found her clit, she moaned loudly, "Oh!"

She rocked her hips and masturbated on his hand. He was happily surprised and rubbed her clitoris more. She'd moaned and groaned before, but she hadn't shown this level of arousal before, Then, like a light switch being flicked off, she stopped.

Konrad guided his dick into her and fucked her with a different purpose. He'd used her and punished her. Now he wondered if he could make her climax.

He endeavored to pleasure her. His hands sought out sensitive areas. He caressed her neck, back, and breasts. He screwed her mindful of pleasing her. He reached under her and rubbed her button.

It seemed to be working. She mewed. She moved in rhythm with him. He thought, "How embarrassing for her this whole experience was been. Imagine how humiliating it would be for her if she came on my cock!".

The idea excited him. Too much so. He knew he was going to climax soon. In desperation to get her over the finish line, he jammed his slick finger in her butt.

"Fuck!" she cried in shock and surprise.

A well-timed finger up the ass can be a good thing. It was today. It sent her over the edge.

"Oh. Oh. OH!" she exclaimed, and they climaxed simultaneously. His cock pulsed and fired off. Her pussy pulsed and clenched his dick. They were suddenly exhausted. Suddenly overcome by pure bliss. They tumbled over. The world went silent for these two.

^^^

Day Eight

When Robert returned from delivering the morning newspapers, Konrad buttonholed him and said, "She's been submitting to us."

"And fucking us well," Robert said, interrupting his brother.

"Yes, the sex is good, but mostly it's impersonal. That's how she's treated us our whole life. I got her to come last night and it was amazing. I'm sure it thoroughly humiliated her. I want to see "Miss Green Eyes of Stone" come again and whimper at our feet."

"Yeah! That'd be cool."

"Here's the game plan. More foreplay this time and fuck her, not like a whore, but like a girlfriend. Let's make the ice queen come on our cocks," Konrad said. His brother nodded.

After dinner, Laszlo went to play darts with the guys at work. Konrad stepped into the kitchen and said, "Leave the dishes. I'll clean up later. Let's go upstairs and play."

Karola raised an eyebrow. This certainly was a different tack -- a man offering to do housework and lessening her workload?

"Okay," she said and put down the sponge.

The three of them met upstairs to Konrad's bedroom. She started undressing. Robert said, "Let me."

"Okay," she answered warily.

Robert removed her clothes slowly. As flesh was exposed, he kissed it. He took off her shirt and kissed her neck and collarbone. He removed her bra and smooched her budding nipples. Off came her pants. He kissed her belly button. He slid down her yellow cotton panties and kissed her furry vulva, then her butt and the back of her knees.

The guys quickly stripped. Konrad guided her down on the bed on her back. Konrad attempted to kiss her lips, but she denied him and turned her head. So instead he kissed her cheek, ear, neck, breasts and the inside of her elbow. He raised her arm and kissed her shaved armpit. He breathed in and savored her musk.

While big brother was busy up top, Robert gave her the same treatment down below. He focused on her feet. He gave both feet a good, long massage. Then his hands slid up her legs. He raked his nails over her soft upper thighs and cause her to gasp and goosebumps to burst out all over her body.

"Oh! Wow," she cooed.

Robert gentled pried open his mother's legs and kissed her vagina. His tongue tracing the outline of her slit. A quick flick of her clit caused her to shout, "Yes!"

Konrad was glad. Their plan seemed to be working. He lowered his lips to her breasts. He kissed her dark nipples and sucked gently.

"Mmm," she moaned and fidgeted. It felt so good it made her squirm.

The brothers were tender and attentive. Konrad loved her big, soft breasts. Robert was blown away with how good she tasted. They had begun this as a cunning plan to make her orgasm. They were surprised to discover how much they enjoyed making love to their mother.

Karola shivered and groaned, "Oh. Ohhh."

Her reaction confounded her. "I'm doing this because I have to. I have no other option to repay my debts," she thought. "I knew I could endure it just like I put up with Zoltan. God! I never imagined it would feel this good".

The gentle assault on her erogenous zone continued. It was effective. Her cunt was aflame.

She reached for Konrad's dick and stroked it. She mumbled while Robert ate her pussy. "So good. So good."