Motherhood of the Traveling Penis Ch. 03

Story Info
Terry visits Harper and things go wrong.
2.2k words
4.76
3.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
763 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older.

---

After Terry arrived at Harper's lavish home, she brought him up to her room and flopped onto her fluffy white and pink bed before pulling down her sweatpants. Unlike in school where she wore stylish skirts, it seemed that she went for comfort at home. Her g-string panties followed and she lay back. "Your turn to use your mouth, cutie."

"Oh...okay." Terry got up on the bed between Harper's tanned legs and paused.

"You don't know what to do, do you?" she asked him.

Terry shrugged. "Um...nope." Terry avoided touching his own vagina, as it activated his gender dysphoria.

She sat up a little. "You came pretty quick yesterday so I wondered. You'll want to lick everything pink down there...all of it feels good. When my lips open up, put your tongue between them for a bit and then alternate. Ahh, yeah, like that..." She lay back as Terry lowered his mouth to her vagina. "Mmm...yes..."

Terry licked and nibbled at Harper's pussy lips until they opened like a ripening flower and then he dipped his tongue inside.

"Good," Harper moaned, "now concentrate on my clit, but keep alternating. My clit is...ohh, you found it..."

Terry almost snickered. It was the only part of the genitalia he was born with that he was very familiar with. He took Harper's prominent clitoris between his lips and sucked on it lightly, making the young woman arch her back in pleasure before he shoved his tongue back inside her pussy.

"Gonna cum...gonna...cumm..." Harper gasped, and then when Terry moved to lick at her clit again she arched her back. "Cumming! Oh! Ohh!" Her thighs clamped onto Terry's head as he continued to lap at her love button, but he knew when to pull away and lick at her pussy lips so as not to overwhelm the engorged erogenous zone. When Harper started to calm down, Terry unfastened the lower buttons on his jeans, extracted his hard cock, and slipped it inside her very wet vagina.

"Ohh..." Harper moaned again. "Rude! Not even asking about a condom or previous partners? Such a man..."

Terry thrust into her, barely registering the young woman's words.

"Mmm..." Harper sighed. "Well, I only ever had sex with condoms so I'm clean, and I'm assuming you're a virgin. I'm on the pill now, so you're lucky, cutie. Can we take that shirt off?" She reached for him and Terry recoiled, not wanting to reveal his binder. Harper paused for only a moment before moving her hands down. "Well, at least take off those pants..." She unfastened the top button and pushed them down a bit. "What?!"

Terry instantly felt the lack of cock. "NO!" He pulled back to hide his shame but Harper was staring between his legs.

"Where'd it go?! You have a pussy?! What the hell's going on, Terry?!"

"I gotta go..." Terry jumped off the bed and ran for the door but Harper grabbed him from behind. "Let me go!" he yelled.

"No! What the fuck just happened?" Harper pulled his pants down further and felt between his legs as she held him prone, confirming that there was indeed only a vagina there.

"Please let me go..." Terry sobbed.

"Tell me."

So he did, all of it except for what he'd done to his sister the previous night.

She pulled the pants off of him and held them up for inspection. "These don't look like they'd fit you."

Sure enough, the legs of the jeans now seemed longer than would fit Terry, the hips too wide.

"I...I dunno..." he stammered.

Harper put one leg into the pants.

"Don't! They're mine!" Terry cried.

"I'll give 'em back...just wanna see..." She put the other leg on and fastened the button fly. It seemed that the jeans fit her as perfectly as they did Terry, but their body types were completely different so that was impossible...and yet it happened. Harper gripped the bulge between her legs. "Oh my God..."

"You can unfasten everything but the top button," Terry informed her. "Once that's open everything goes back to..." He didn't want to say 'normal'.

She nodded and followed his instructions. A hard cock slipped out but it was smaller than Terry's, maybe 5 1/2 inches and not very thick. "Oh, that's kinda disappointing," she commented, "yours was bigger."

Terry stared. "Yeah." He supposed that answered his question from the other day about where the cock came from. This was the penis that Harper would have had if she had been born male.

Harper took her cock in hand and started to stroke it. "Oh, that's so weird..." she nibbled her lower lip, "...but good." As her new penis swelled, her eyes scanned Terry's naked bottom half and she moved toward him.

He scrambled away. "NO!"

"You lied to me, made me blow you, and then fucked me, Terry...you owe me."

He curled into a ball. "Please...I don't even like touching myself down there without the pants because it's wrong; I'm a guy."

She paused. "Well, if you're a guy, what about your ass? Gay guys like that, right? Lemme see..." She rummaged through a drawer and extracted a tube of lube. "It's this or regular sex."

"O...okay..." Terry got up onto the bed and presented his ass to Harper, who then started liberally applying the lube to the head of her new cock and around his sphincter. Then she lightly pressed the tip of her dick into the cleft of his asshole.

"One nice thing about a small cock is this should go in easier..." she offered. "Deep breaths...relax your ass."

Terry controlled his breathing and felt the tip slip inside. "Oh." It hadn't hurt, though it felt strange, foreign. As Harper pressed harder, he felt another inch slip inside. "Just a sec..." he drew out his breaths and struggled to relax. "Okay..." He felt another inch go in. Harper pulled back a little and then when she pushed back inside she was halfway in. As the lube spread about in his anal cavity, she began to thrust and soon got all of herself inserted.

"This is amazing!" Harper moaned. "I'm...inside you!"

Terry could only grunt in response.

Harper thrust harder, establishing a rhythm, and then slipped a hand down between Terry's legs. "Oh, that's a big clit, Terry...like a teeny little cock. Does that feel good?"

"Hng...yeah...ohh..."

"Shit, what is that? I've never...oh God...ohh Godd...OH GOD!"

Terry felt Harper's cock throb as her hot cum invaded his guts. She'd stopped manipulating his clit so he reached down to bring himself off as well. "Uh! Uh! Ohh!"

After Harper stopped cumming, she held her penis inside him. "I can feel it going soft but I don't want to stop. It's stupid that cocks have to rest before going again."

"You can just...unfasten the top button and do it up again...resets everything," Terry offered as he struggled to recover from his own pleasure. Then suddenly Harper's cock was just gone from inside him, the strange, sudden absence of cock causing his orgasm to ramp back up. "UH!"

Harper looked at her cock, renewed and completely clean. "Well, that's certainly handy." She looked at the still-orgasming trans boy in front of her...some of her load had slipped out of his ass and was making its way down his perineum toward his pussy. She grinned, gathered up some of that cum on the tip of her cock, and pressed it between Terry's prominent vaginal lips.

Terry gasped, still struggling to control his orgasmic body. "Harper...please..."

"Please what, Terry? Please don't, or please do?" She gave a tentative push and saw his pussy lips widen to accommodate the head of her cock.

"Please..."

Harper swirled the tip around the entrance to his vulnerable pussy. "You'd better make your mind up or I'll decide for you."

Terry moaned. Harper looked down and saw that he was playing with his clit again. She pushed and the cum-covered head slipped in. "Oh, Terry, you feel so good." Terry whined under her but didn't stop playing with his big clit so Harper pushed further inside.

Terry realized that his first time didn't hurt...he had assumed it would. His gender dysphoria was temporarily offset by how horny he was due to the perverse idea of having a woman's penis inside of him. He pushed back at the invading phallus.

Harper saw more of her first load slip down from Terry's ass and pulled her cock most of the way out to allow the white liquid to drip onto it...then she pushed the whole thing back inside. "I wonder if I could make you pregnant?" she mused.

Terry's eyes flew open and he stopped moving. "What?! No, don't cum inside..." He hadn't even considered that the semen from the magic cocks had sperm in it. His testosterone treatments interfered with his periods but he knew he could still get pregnant.

Harper stopped as well, though she didn't pull out, and reached down between her legs. Below her new cock she found a dangling sack with testicles and no sign of a vagina. Smiling, she grabbed Terry's hips and continued thrusting.

"Noo...Harper, please!"

"Don't worry, my little pussyboy, you won't get pregnant."

"Oh, thank you, Harper, thank you!"

"Keep playing with yourself."

As Terry returned to rubbing his big clit, Harper thrust into him harder. Within a minute, she moaned, "Cumming..."

"What?"

"...inside..."

"Harper! No!"

"...you! UH! UHH!" She thrust into him hard, holding his hips as he tried to pull away. Burst after burst of dangerous, sperm-filled semen forcibly injected itself into the vulnerable depths of the trans boy.

"Uhh-gg! Nooo..."

Harper felt Terry's pussy grip her as he orgasmed at the feeling of his unprotected insides being inundated by her warm seed. She continued to thrust, reveling at the novel feeling of semen rushing up her cock before being spurted deep inside him. Soon, she pulled out and unfastened the top button, returning her to her fully female self.

Terry lay there crying. "Whyyy?"

"Open your legs, Terry."

"Noo, not again..."

"C'mon..." Harper had removed the pants. She grabbed his leg and pushed it into one of the leg holes of the jeans.

When Terry saw what she was trying to do, he helped get his other leg into the pants. When he fastened it up, he instantly felt his penis return.

Harper smiled at him. "And now you can't get pregnant because you have testicles, not ovaries."

He sniffled and then smiled. "You're right! Ohmigod! I thought you were actually trying to knock me up."

She sat back and rubbed at her clit. "Well, I won't lie that the thought of that didn't set me off. You should probably keep those on for a while, but I'll bet when you take 'em off there'll be no sign of my sperm."

He took a deep breath to calm himself and watched as she played with herself. "Take off your shirt."

"You take yours off."

He did, revealing his beige binder, looking like a cross between a large bra and a tank top, though it was much tighter than either, crushing his B-cup breasts to his chest. Harper pulled her own t-shirt off to reveal her D-cups.

Terry slipped his hardening cock out from the front of the pants. "I'm gonna fuck you hard for that, bitch."

"I hear a whole lot of talk, buddy, but OH!"

Terry had jumped on top of her, taking one of her prominent nipples into his mouth before he lined his cock up with her very wet pussy.

"Fuck! Yes, fuck me, Terry...uhh, after all that sex, why am I still so horny?"

He pulled off of her nipple. "I'm not complaining."

"Mm, yeah...get back to sucking, dickboy...yeahh..."

Terry rammed his hard cock inside his new -- friend? girlfriend? fuckbuddy? -- enjoying the feel of her hot insides practically sucking on his cock. He moved one hand down to her clit and felt her cum as he expertly manipulated it. He moved his mouth to her ear. "I'm gonna do my best to knock you up now, Harper."

"Oh shiiit!" she screamed as she came again, setting him off.

"Uhh! Yeah! Take my sperm and get pregnant, you hot bitch!"

"Fuuck! FUCK! I can feel it!" Harper continued to cum as Terry shot wad after wad of his hot load inside her. "Oh shittt..."

Finally, they were spent and he rolled off of her. She looked at her phone. "You gotta go...my family'll be home pretty quick, but I wanna do this again soon."

Terry moved his face over hers. "Definitely." He kissed her and they tongue-wrassled for a few minutes.

Finally, she broke the kiss. "Go!"

---

Terry lay on his bed and held the pants up in front of him. Despite the sheer amount of sexual byproducts it had come in contact with, it was somehow still clean. With everything else the jeans could do, this was just one more amazing thing.

He hadn't considered that his magic cock might produce sperm. He wondered...with what he had done to his sister Ellie the previous night, could he have knocked her up?

---

Harper, back at her own home, could feel the soreness in her breasts signaling her fertile time of the month. Well, no wonder I was so horny, she thought. Good thing I'm on the pill.

However, there was no trace of those artificial hormones in her system as Terry's sperm overwhelmed her egg while she slept. Like Terry's underwear, her birth control medicine had been removed from her body when she had donned the pants. Within a few days, their fertilized egg implanted itself in the wall of her uterus and started to grow.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
763 Followers