Motherhood of the Traveling Penis Ch. 04

Story Info
The pants need to move on, but Terry won't let them go.
2.3k words
4.7
3.1k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older.

---

The next time that Terry got together with Harper, once he fucked her with his magic penis and she tried putting the pants on herself, nothing happened. No matter what they tried, they just wouldn't work for her.

"So is it that they won't work for you now, or only for me?" Terry asked, confused.

Harper tapped her chin. "We gotta test this on someone else."

"Harper, no! I didn't even want you to know."

The leggy brunette gave Terry a cute smile. "Don't worry, she won't."

Terry waited in Harper's basement until she texted him to come back up to her bedroom. There he found a bubble-bodied bottle blonde barenaked, blindfolded, and bound to the bed by her arms. He recognized her as one of Harper's 'mean girl' school friends.

Harper motioned for him to take off the pants. He hesitated but she was insistent. Once they were off, Harper started pushing them up the newcomer's legs.

"What'cha doin', Harper?" the girl asked, though she raised her butt to assist.

"Just testing something, Allia...won't take long." The pants had somehow become longer and wider after Terry removed them so they fit the restrained blonde perfectly. Harper only fastened the top button and peered into the button fly hole...after a moment, she nodded and unfastened them. The pants had worked on the newcomer. Harper tried them on again but they still didn't work for her, so she was the only one who couldn't use them anymore, for whatever reason.

"That felt weird," Allia commented. "What's goin' on?"

Harper pulled the pants off and handed them back to Terry. "We're gonna have some fun with a new guy, gorgeous...we don't need condoms, right?"

The blonde almost vibrated as she adjusted herself on the bed. "Ooh! Naw, I'm on the depo shot...he's clean, yeah?"

"He was a virgin just last week and has only been with me, so yeah."

"Nice! You gonna get me ready first?" Allia thrust her hips up.

"Why not?" Harper pulled her clothes off and lowered her face between her friend's thighs.

"Yeahhh..."

Terry pulled the pants back on and fished out his hardening cock. With Harper's perfect ass staring at him, and armed with the knowledge of how the magic pants allowed him to avoid the typical male refractory period, he got behind his fuckbuddy -- or possibly girlfriend? -- and slipped his erection inside her already-wet vagina.

"Mmf! Mmm..."

Terry started slowly, angling his erection inside of Harper's warm insides as she ate out her friend. Once her pussy became sufficiently lubricated, he thrust into her and reached around to fondle her D-cups with their pronounced nipples.

A few minutes later, as Allia's gasps indicated that she was approaching her own orgasm, he sped up his thrusts inside Harper while making sure not to interfere with the oral pleasure she was giving her friend. When Allia cried out, Terry felt his load rush up his cock and stopped thrusting, holding his erection deep inside Harper as it throbbed, splashing spurt after spurt of sperm-filled semen inside the girl.

"Ng! Ngh!" he heard her moan into Allia's pussy as she came as well.

Terry carefully withdrew and stepped back, huffing.

Harper turned to him, looking disappointed. "Ohh, that was supposed to be for her. Oh, wait..." She had remembered how the pants worked and rolled out of the way.

Nodding, Terry unfastened the pants and then re-fastened them, making his cock wink out of existence for only a second before it came back with a vengeance. He pulled the reinvigorated babymaker out and moved forward between Allia's legs.

"It's so hot...I have no idea how big he'll be or what he looks like," Allia babbled. "If you've fucked him then he must be good looking, or he's got a huge dick, or both? Ohh..." She felt him rub the head of his cock between her very wet pussy lips. "Please...c'mon..." She thrust her hips up at him but he pulled back, making her groan in disappointment. "C'mon...I'm so fuckin' horny...don't you want to fuck my tight pussy?" she pouted.

Terry grabbed her rounded hips and thrust in deep.

"Y-eahh! That's the stuff..." the blonde moaned.

Terry looked down at Allia's boobs as he pumped into her. While not as large as Harper's D-cups, Allia's C's had large, conical nipples that begged to be sucked, so he did, making her gasp and thrust her hips up into him.

After a few minutes, Allia cried out, "Uh-gh! Cumming!" Terry felt her insides bear down upon his cock and only just managed to hold off himself.

Then he felt Harper's breath in his ear as she came up from behind to lift his shirt a little and rub his slim tummy. "You know how we talk about you sometimes?" Harper whispered, "Allia's the worst...she actually said that you should be raped and impregnated so you'd stop pretending to be a man."

Terry stopped thrusting and looked down at the piece of shit he'd been fucking.

"Hnn! C'mon..." Allia rotated her hips to try to get him moving inside of her again.

"Maybe you should do that to her," Harper continued, "knock her up and show her you're the real man I know you are. If anyone can do it, it's the guy with the magic penis, right?"

Terry grabbed Allia's nipples and pinched them hard.

"NNGH! Fuck, that hurt! At least fuck me while you're doing that..." the bound blonde whined.

Terry thrust back into her and smacked his hand across one of her reddening nipples, making her gasp again. He felt her insides grip him again for a moment...the slut was getting off on being abused! He reached forward and took a hold of her throat in one hand, squeezing.

"Gllk..." she choked, but he felt her pussy squeezing him again. What a perverted bitch, he thought to himself. He tightened his grip and she started to convulse under him, her own pussy tightening around his cock in response.

He couldn't hold back. "UNGH!" His load rushed up his length and blasted the horrible blonde's unprotected insides.

"NHH! GLLGH!" Allia gurgled as she came on Terry's inseminating cock.

"Mmm...that's good..." Harper whispered into Terry's ear, the ASMR causing his cock to jerk one last spurt of semen into her friend.

He pulled back none too gently and then unfastened and re-fastened the pants, resetting his cock back to 'default' settings.

"Again," Harper commanded him.

Allia gasped. "He can go again? Oh my fucking God, no wonder you're gaga over him. Tell me who he is, Harper!"

"Nope, and both of you are coming over after school every day for more of this. I want your insides constantly filled with his stuff, Allia."

As Terry jammed his reinvigorated cock back inside the terrible blonde, she moaned, "Oh-okay, Harper...thank you, Depo-Proverba, for keeping this guy's nasty sperm from knocking me up! Oh fuck!" She came a little upon saying that.

As with Harper's birth control pills, though, the moment the magic pants had been fastened around Allia's hips earlier, changing her female parts to male ones, even for that one moment, the Depo-*Provera* in her system had been removed. Though she wasn't ovulating quite yet, her friend's command that she repeat that afternoon's insemination every day for the entire week would ensure that the trans boy's sperm would reach her vulnerable egg.

---

Harper waved to Allia as she left. Terry had preceded her by a few minutes. The trans boy had been filling her nasty blonde friend's reproductive system with his sperm for several days, and she felt her own vagina twitch at that thought. Not that either of them would get pregnant because of their birth control, of course, she assured herself, but it was hot to imagine it.

*Knock knock!*

Harper immediately opened the door. "Forget your panties again...?" There was a twentysomething ash blonde woman standing there. "Oh, sorry...can I help you?"

"I need to talk to you about the pants."

---

On Saturday morning, Terry was awoken by the sound of someone throwing up in the bathroom. He dressed and waited outside the door until his sister came out looking a bit green around the gills.

"Been drinking again?" he asked her. "Thought you learned after that night you couldn't remember."

She swallowed. "No...haven't touched a drop since then."

He stepped back. "You sick?"

She stumbled down the hall and caressed her stomach. "Maybe, maybe not."

Ding! He checked his phone as his sister went back into her room.

*Ur staying over at my place 2nite*

Terry blinked at the text from Harper. *Your parents are out?*

*Nope no boys allowed u gotta dress like a girl*

*Harper I can't*

*For me? Just think how hot it'll be fucking with my clueless parents in the house*

---

Terry arrived at Harper's place in a tight t-shirt and some old jeans (not the magic ones), but without his binder on so that his B-cup breasts were obvious. He wasn't able to force himself to put on a dress, skirt, or bra, but it seemed that he 'passed'. He grit his teeth and smiled as he was introduced to Harper's parents as 'Teresa', or 'Terri' for short, and then he and Harper were left alone.

"Oh, my handsome little man," Harper said as she grabbed him by the t-shirt and gave him a heavenly kiss. "Let's go up to my room."

There, Terry took the magic pants out of his backpack and put them back on, though he didn't re-bind his chest in case Harper's parents looked in on them.

Harper pushed him back onto the bed. "You get a reward for being so good," she told him. "You just lay back and I'll do all the work." She slipped his cock inside her wet pussy and leisurely rode him. After he came inside her, Harper insisted that he use the magic pants trick to reset his erection and go again. Her parents never checked on them, and by the time bedtime rolled around he had filled her with four loads. "I feel like a porn star," she commented as his sperm slipped out of her well-used channel. "After all that, you ready to sleep?"

"I might have some trouble sleeping in a different bed...I'm kind of a homebody."

"You want some warm milk, or herbal tea?"

"Yeah, tea, please."

Later, after he drank his tea, Terry spooned up behind Harper as they lay together.

She moved her hands back and found that he was still wearing the pants. "Hey, take these off, willya? I want to feel all of you touching me. You haven't been wearing these to sleep at home, have you?"

"Yeah," he mumbled as he unfastened them, "sometimes." He kicked them off and pulled Harper back against him, reveling in the warm sensations of her body against his. Soon, he was asleep.

"Terry?" Harper asked, and then repeated it louder. Satisfied, she turned, pushed him onto his back, and then climbed between his legs. "I'm sorry, cutie." She moved her hand between her legs, extracted some of the many loads of semen that he had deposited within her onto her fingers, and then pushed those cum-covered digits into Terry's vulnerable pussy.

He made small moaning sounds as Harper slipped more and more of the trans boy's earlier loads into his biologically female reproductive system. She knew that he wouldn't wake due to the valium that she had stolen from her mother and slipped into his tea. She relaxed her internal muscles, allowing more of his cum to slip out onto her fingers before she pushed them into Terry's defenseless body again and again. She didn't stop until there was no more to extract, and then she wedged a pillow under the unconscious trans boy's butt, pushed his knees up, and lay next to him. She wiped a tear away and apologized to him again.

---

The day before...

The woman at the door introduced herself as Mari, the previous owner of the pants. They sat and the newcomer explained that she had climbed the tree outside, so was looking through Harper's bedroom window when the teen discovered that the pants didn't work for her anymore. "The reason is that you're pregnant, just like me," she revealed.

Harper gasped and reflexively caressed her tummy. Now that the words had been said, she knew them to be true, except... "But I'm on the pill."

"I had an IUD and I think the pants removed it when I put them on...I expect they did the same with your pills. Your blonde friend's probably already knocked up as well. And now that you know, you also know that the pants have to move on, right?"

Harper looked thoughtful. "Yes...you're right, but Terry'll never give them up."

---

Harper felt Terry stir next to her, which immediately woke her up. She gripped him hard. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..."

"Ehrm...wha--what're you sorry about?"

"You have to pass the pants on."

"What?! Definitely not. Where are they?" He shrugged Harper off and twisted about to search for the pants, vaguely remembering that he'd kicked them off before falling asleep. He found them at the bottom of the bed, wedged into a corner of the sheets, and pulled them back on. "What--?! Why aren't they working?! Harper, what'd you do?!"

She hugged him again, crying. "I'm sorry," she repeated.

Terry was crying now as well. "Why aren't they working? Harperrr!"

---

Once Terry accepted that he was pregnant from his own sperm, which took surprisingly less time than expected -- it seemed that the pants left behind some sort of calming effect -- he continued to date her. He also repackaged the pants and shipped it off to a local, loud anti-trans politician.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers