Motherhood of the Traveling Penis Ch. 02

Story Info
The next recipient of the pants is very grateful.
3.2k words
4.61
3.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
765 Followers

Ellie Houghton opened her younger brother's bedroom door and threw the strange package at him. "This came for you, Teresa." While the package had been addressed to Ellie, they were obviously men's pants, so she figured that her addle-brained sibling must have fucked up when ordering them. She had opened the package upside down, so hadn't noticed the enclosed note.

"Terry! Not..." The brown-haired 18-year-old sighed as the door closed. His fucking sister refused to use his pronouns or chosen name, a variant of the deadname on his birth certificate. He pulled the old jeans out of the plastic bag and frowned, then took a look at the note that came with them: "Juliette, try these on! They changed my life! -- Suzie"

He hadn't ordered these, and the note was both from and to people he didn't know. The front of the package had his older sister's name and their family's address on it, but there was no return address.

Terry had been taking testosterone for over a year so his voice had lowered and his muscle mass had increased, but he was always looking for men's clothing that could fit his unfortunately still somewhat feminine form. These pants looked like they might fit. He pulled his baggy jeans off and the new arrivals on, and then took a look in his full-length mirror. They fit him perfectly. "Not bad..." he commented, noting that they made it look like he had a bulge between his legs that usually required a rolled-up sport sock.

He headed to the living room to show off the new button-fly jeans to his sister but then paused at the feeling of something between his legs throwing off his gait. "What...?" He reached down, cupped his crotch, and gasped. That felt like...

He rushed back into his room and shoved his hand down the waistband of his new pants...there was a dick there! He lightly gripped it and felt the alien sensation of *his cock* being squeezed!' "I'm dreaming...that's it..." he told himself, though he reveled in the feeling of things finally being *right* down there for the first time in his life. Struggling due to the tight waistband, he moved his fingers lower to find dangling balls and no sign that there had ever been a vagina in their place. "Oh my God, yes!" He unfastened the pants and pulled them down, only to find his trimmed brown pubes surrounding the disappointing absence of external equipment he had grown up with. "No!" His mind whirled...he had definitely felt a cock and balls down there! He quickly refastened the jeans and felt a sudden shifting of the weight in his pelvis...it was back! He confirmed it with a quick grope, but when he unfastened the top button on the pants he could feel everything shift back to his unfortunate 'normal'.

He refastened the top button, felt his male parts return, and then unbuttoned the fly from the bottom on up, one at a time. Leaving just the top button fastened, he reached in -- yes, it was still there -- and tugged it out. Looking at himself in the mirror, he could see a small but unquestionably masculine penis drooping downward, much larger than his clitoris, even after it had grown a bit from the testosterone treatments. He'd never actually seen a real penis before, let alone touched one -- he'd never felt confident enough to ask anyone on a date and no one had ever asked him out either -- so he took it in hand reverently, gasping at how warm his grip felt around it. He gasped again as it thickened at his touch. Three inches became four, then five as he held the growing organ. He gave it a tentative stroke and moaned at the pleasurable feeling. Thinking about some of his hot classmates, he stroked it for a few more seconds and then looked down at his erection...it had to be seven inches long! "Guess I'm a grow-er, not a show-er," he remarked to himself.

*Bang bang!* "Mom says dinner's ready, dweeb!"

Terry jumped at his sister pounding on his door and did his best to tuck his new cock back into the obviously magical pants. "Be right there!" He couldn't easily refasten the button fly around the erect phallus but then had an idea...he unfastened the top button, causing the whole thing to disappear, and then re-fastened. His cock returned and remained in place. Then he realized that his boxers were gone. He knew he'd been wearing them when he put the pants on, so somehow the bizarre transformation had caused them to disappear! "Weird..."

He opened his door and saw his Dad coming down the hall.

"Lookin' good, Terry," his Dad said, "those pants, um, make you look quite masculine."

Terry gave him a grin. "Thanks, Dad! Just got 'em."

The older man smiled back and joined him on the way to the dining room.

As Terry sat at the table, he had to adjust his legs so he wouldn't squish his new balls dangling between his thighs. Growing up with female parts, he had gotten into the habit of keeping his knees together...well, no longer! It felt better to 'manspread' his legs...no wonder guys were doing this all the time, he realized. He felt better than he had in a long time, and smiled as he ate his green beans.

---

Back in his room, Terry vainly went through the empty package looking for a magical shirt as well, but there was nothing else. His breasts weren't large, maybe a B-cup, but they were a constant reminder that his body was shaped wrong, and it sucked having to bind his chest when he left the house.

Sighing, he unfastened the bottom buttons of his pants and loaded up some porn on his computer. He had been looking forward to trying this all through dinner, so his member was already partially erect. As he started the video, just a vanilla MF story, he felt his new cock filling with blood until he could stroke it again. Though it was awkward due to his inexperience, it felt incredible! He enjoyed playing with his enlarged clit but this was way better. As the man on screen started fucking the woman, Terry felt really good but then there was a sensation like he had to pee so he stopped. The sensation stopped as well. That was weird! He started stroking again, but after a few minutes it happened again. He realized that this must be how men orgasmed and grabbed some tissues before continuing to stroke. He felt it again, that thrilling sensation radiating down his shaft before a sudden pressure pushed back up and then he was gasping as he blew a large load into the tissues. He couldn't catch it all but leaned forward and got his legs out of the way so that he didn't mess up the jeans.

He wiped up the remainder, closed his browser, and fell back onto his bed, breathing heavily. "Holy shit," he remarked. When he had been cumming, it was like his entire being was centered on that cock; nothing else mattered. It was definitely different from the orgasms he'd gotten used to...well, when he could have them...his gender dysphoria often kept him from reaching completion. Nothing had stopped him this time, though, not even his breasts bobbling under his t-shirt as he stroked himself off.

As his cock softened and retreated back into the hole of the jeans, he realized that he had to pee. His eyes widened...could he...? "Oh, hell yeah!" he exclaimed as he rushed to the bathroom.

---

Terry wore the jeans to school and felt fantastic, strutting about feeling his magic cock between his legs. During lunch, he noticed that some girls were whispering to each other while glancing at him...this was nothing new, but today it pissed him off. He caught one of them at her locker a little later.

"Hey, Harper," he remembered her from some of his classes, "what were you and your group of mean girls saying about me at lunch?"

The busty, leggy brunette in her short skirt seemed surprised that he was confronting her but quickly recovered with a pretty smile. "We were just saying that you're so cute, Terry, it's a shame you don't have a dick or we'd suck you off."

"You promise?"

"Huh?"

"If I had a dick you'd suck me off...do you promise?"

Harper frowned. "Uh, sure?"

Terry got up close to her and whispered, "Then meet me in the unisex bathroom on the second floor after the final bell, unless you're chicken." Then he turned and strode away, smiling at the feel of his hardening cock tapping his thigh.

---

Terry could feel himself sweating in the bathroom as he waited. He had been given a key to the unisex bathroom so that he didn't have to change for PE class with anyone else...he was abusing that privilege, but a chance to actually have someone suck his new cock, especially one of the more popular girls, was too tempting to pass up.

There was a knock and he quickly let Harper in. The girl was alone and had a quirky smile. "So we really doing this?" she asked, "I lick pussy sometimes, but you said cock?"

Terry took a breath and unbuttoned his fly from the bottom. As his seven incher slipped out of the hole, Harper gasped.

"Holy shit! That's...is that real?" She got onto her knees and quickly grabbed it, giving it a tug as if she was going to pull it off of Terry's body.

"Easy!" he hissed.

The sexy brunette started stroking it. "It's actually real...I thought you were trans...I'm sorry, Terry."

"You can apologize with something other than words."

Harper took a breath and then engulfed his cock with her mouth, making him moan from the warm pleasure. The 18-year-old young woman was quite familiar with giving blowjobs, so alternated between deep throating, sucking just the tip, sliding her hand down the shaft, and generally just making love to Terry's dick. It only took a couple of minutes before he grunted and spewed his load into the girl's mouth, which she dutifully swallowed down.

"Oh my God," Terry moaned as he stumbled back into the bathroom sink. "Mm!"

Harper quickly got to her feet and smashed her face to Terry's for a passionate kiss. He could taste the remains of his semen as his tongue wrassled with hers.

*Click clunk!* *Knock knock!*

The couple broke their kiss and stared at the door.

"Terry? Gotta clean in there." It was the janitor.

"I'll...I'll be a few minutes! Bad hot dog or something."

"I'll come back." They heard the janitor wheel his bucket away, down the hall.

"Cute with a nice dick..." Harper whispered to him as she caressed his cheek, "you're definitely coming over to my place tomorrow...say at three?"

Terry nodded.

"Gimme your phone." Harper quickly added her contact info and sent herself a text. "We'll have a few hours alone, but don't be late." Then she made sure the coast was clear and headed out into the hall.

---

It was Friday night and Terry's parents went for their monthly restaurant date followed by an overnight stay at a hotel, leaving Terry and Ellie alone. Ellie, however, went out clubbing with her girlfriends so Terry decided to experiment with the pants. He examined the penis as closely as he could and wondered if that was what his penis would have looked like if he'd been born male. It was 7 inches long and not very thick, though that wasn't bad...it made it easy to masturbate, and he did so by watching more porn. After he came, instead of cleaning up the remains dripping off of the tip, he instead unfastened the top button on the pants. Instantly, the cock disappeared. He refastened the top button and fished the half-erect cock back out, finding it clean and dry. Continuing the porn video, he found that he was able to get another erection and cum again a few minutes later. One more reset and he realized that he could just keep going and going. In this one way it was actually better than being a normal man, as they tended to cum once and had to rest...at least that's what he had heard, being a virgin himself and still newly come (ha) to how penises worked.

A couple hours later, he had 'reset' himself for a fifth time when he heard the front door slam into the wall. He did up the pants and headed out of his bedroom to find his sister leaning against the wall, her party shoes strewn across the entryway. He saw an Uber wheeling away and closed the front door.

"Uhwahahah! I thing am drunk, Teresa!" Ellie slurred as she slid along the wall.

Terry caught his sister around her waist, ducked under her arm, and helped her toward her bedroom. "C'mon, Ellie...you keep getting drunk like this every weekend, some guy's gonna take advantage of you."

"Wouldn'a be bad it hoppen..." Ellie belched. "So horny...no gud guys..."

"Ugh..." Terry winced at the smell of his sister's breath, reminding himself once again that he was never going to touch alcohol when it became legal for him.

"You needda ged fucked..." Ellie murmured into his ear. "Show ya dick feel gud in da pussy...you notta man cuz you don' gotta dick yuhself, Teresa."

Terry felt his face heat up. His sister was nasty but not usually so direct with her backward opinions. Finally at her bed, he shoved her forward onto it.

Ellie struggled to get to her hands and knees to pull her short dress off but the brown-haired beauty only succeeded in pulling the bottom of it up over her rounded buttcheeks before she collapsed. Terry could see that his slut sister hadn't even worn panties.

"Good night, idiot," he called to the now-unconscious young woman before he turned off her light, closed the door, and went back to his room. He was frustrated, so when he returned to his porn he changed his search term to 'sister gets what she deserves', but of course it was porn, so what those sisters deserved was to get fucked hard by their brothers. As Terry whacked off to a bratty sister getting energetically taken by her brother from behind, he considered his senseless sister across the hall. Pausing the video, he headed back into Ellie's room to find her just as he had left her, face down with her naked butt out.

He turned the light back on, confirmed she was still completely out of it, and stroked his cock as he examined her rounded ass. From this angle, he realized, she could be any hot woman instead of his stupid sister. Bending down, he could see that she was well trimmed down between her legs, which looked nice. He moved closer, thinking that maybe he would cum on those asscheeks to teach her a lesson...well, not a lesson she would remember, but he'd feel better afterward. He continued stroking.

As he moved toward his orgasm he used his other hand to squeeze one of her buttcheeks. It was firm but yielding, the way he figured a woman's ass should be...not like his own, which was kind of bony even when he wasn't wearing the transformative pants. As he squeezed, he noted that his sister's pussy lips were glistening. He moved his hand down and swiped a finger along that moisture before bringing it up to his nose. The heady scent of wanton pussy filled his nasal passages, causing his dick to twitch.

"Well, you said you wanted a man," he told his unconscious sister, "and that I wasn't one without a cock, so I guess we're both learning something new tonight." He lined his turgid member up between his sister's engorged pussy lips and pushed, amazed at how easily his shaft slipped up inside her. "Oh wow," he gasped at the feeling of his sister's hot pussy surrounding his formerly virginal magical cock. "Oh woooow! UHH!" Then he was cumming hard inside her, instinctually shoving his dick as far inside as he could while his sperm penetrated her defenseless depths.

After a good thirty seconds of inseminating his unconscious sister, he pulled out. "Holy fuck..." he moaned. He could see some of his semen slipping out of her and thought it looked hot as hell. "That was way too quick...wish I could go again...oh wait, I can..." He unfastened the top button of the jeans and then re-fastened them, and a few seconds later buried his reinvigorated cock back inside of his sister's sopping pussy. Grabbing her hips and elevating them a bit, he was able to get a good rhythm ramming into her. "Yeah, take it, you stupid ignorant slut. You like your brother's cock, huh? Well, I don't care whether you like it or not." He was able to fuck her for several minutes before he started getting tired and then he leaned onto her back to grind his cock into her as he reached down to grab at one of her C-cup breasts through her dress. As he suspected, she hadn't even worn a bra, so the only clothing she had worn out clubbing were her dress and shoes. He tweaked his sister's nipple and heard her moan. As he felt her pussy grip him, he came inside her again. "Uh! Unhh!" Spurt after spurt of hot semen injected itself deep into his sister's overheated pussy while she continued to moan.

After confirming that Ellie was still asleep, Terry carefully pulled out and unfastened the top button of the pants again. The strange raw, stretched feeling of an expended cock was gone once more. Still, he could feel that the rest of his body was tired, so didn't go for a round three raping his sister.

Then he recoiled. He had RAPED HIS SISTER! As terrible as she was, nobody deserved that! Why had he done such a horrible thing? It was as if the magic cock had clouded his mind, overriding his good judgment and replacing it with the need to fuck, fuck, fuck. He tore off the jeans, cleaned his sister up as best he could with a washcloth, and then headed back to his room.

---

In the morning, Terry wasn't going to wear the jeans, but wearing anything else just didn't feel right. As he fastened them back up, he told himself that as long as he didn't get into a compromising sexual situation he should be fine.

Ellie got up in the late morning and stumbled into the kitchen looking for coffee. "Ah, Jesus..." she groaned and winced at the bright, sunlight-filled room.

Terry looked at her from the kitchen table. "Don't tell me: you're never gonna drink like that again."

Ellie gave him a pained smile. "Yeah yeah...um, did I bring a guy home with me?"

"You don't remember?"

"No, Terry, I don't...now just tell me, okay?"

"Okay, okay...you were alone."

Ellie looked confused. "How'd I get home?"

"I saw an Uber driving away."

"You see the driver?"

"Nope." Terry fidgeted uncomfortably. Did she realize that she had been fucked? "Problem?"

Ellie poured herself some coffee. "I guess not." Under her breath she murmured, "We'll see."

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
765 Followers