Motherhood of the Traveling Penis Ch. 06

Story Info
The twins need leverage to protect themselves.
2.5k words
4.65
2.3k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older.

---

"Why's he still have a pussy?"

"How the hell should I know?"

Ron blinked awake, feeling that something was wrong...something very important. "Uhh...Laur? Marj?"

His blonde sister Marjorie's tanned face appeared before him. "Deep breaths, bro...we need you to not freak out, okay?"

"What's goin' on?" He sat up and looked down. He wasn't wearing pants and his penis was gone. "What?" He blinked, but it was still gone. "What'd you do!? Did you fuckin' Bobbitt me?" He reached down but there was no sign of impromptu surgery; no blood or gore. His fingers found a hole, but it was a pussy! He lay back and closed his eyes. "I'm dreaming! This is a fuckin' nightmare! Wake up wake up wake up..."

"It's these pants, Ron," Lauren explained as she held them up, "they turned your lower half female and ours male. It normally goes back after you take 'em off but this time it didn't work."

And then their brother started to scream.

"Shut him up!" Lauren ordered her sister, and Marj clamped her strong hand over his mouth. He thrashed, but was never a very athletic young man. Lauren ran back to her room, grabbed her phone, and started videoing. "If we can't make a good deal with him, then we'll have to make a bad one," the slim, brown-haired girl told her sister. "Grab the pants and take him from behind."

"I don't want to have a dick forever, Laur!"

"We don't know why he didn't change back...maybe because they stayed on too long? Just take 'em off after you're done."

Marj flipped her brother onto his front and quickly pulled the magic pants on before pressing her thick 9-incher into his seemingly permanent pussy.

"Oh God! What is that?!" he yelled. "Don't!"

"Shut up!" Marj yelled and pushed his face down into his pillow. She spat onto where she was pushing into him to lube up the connection and then the head popped inside. Ron was screaming into the pillow now.

Lauren knew that at certain angles, this video would make it look like their brother was taking a cock up his ass. There was no way that he'd want that to go public...their mother's political career would be over, not to mention his social life!

"Okay, Marj, that's enough."

The blonde pulled out, unfastened the top button on the pants to revert her lower half to female, and pulled her brother to her. "I'm sorry, Ron." She held him as the young man cried.

Lauren stopped filming and held him from the other side. "It's not so bad having a vag," she offered. "You came pretty hard when I was fingering you." She moved her hand down between his legs.

He sniffled. "D-don't..."

Her fingers caressed his clitoris. "You sure? Seems like you're pretty wet down here. If you're good to us we'll be good to you."

"G-good?" He gasped as one of Lauren's fingers slipped inside him while she continued to manipulate his clit.

"So good..." Lauren kissed him as she brought a second finger to bear. Soon she had him gasping as another orgasm began to blossom within his newly female insides. "Marj, try again."

Her sister re-fastened the pants and moved her hips down, intertwining her legs with her brother's as she lined her thick cock up with his now very wet pussy. Lauren moved her fingers to allow Marj access. Ron tensed up but Lauren kept kissing him while still playing with his clit and soon Marj was able to slip a couple inches inside him.

"M-mp!" he gasped into Lauren's mouth, but Marj felt him pushing his hips toward her, and soon half of her was inside him.

Lauren broke the kiss. "Feels good, huh? Had that thick dick inside me earlier."

Ron looked down as his sister penetrated him. "She has a dick? How is this happening? Oh God..." His body shook as his orgasm approached, a type he'd only experienced once before.

"Yeah, there we go..." Marj moaned as she slipped the rest of herself inside him. "Think I hit the cum from earlier, Laur." Then she grabbed one of his feminine legs for leverage and started thrusting hard.

"Oh God..." he continued to moan, "oh God...oh Goddd!" He arched his back as his sisters' ministrations pushed him over the edge.

"Cumming!" Marj cried out and thrust deeply inside her brother's pussy, forcing the tip of her thick cock to press right into his spasming cervix. Her voluminous load saturated that opening, causing some of her sperm to slip through into his new uterus.

After Lauren's sperm had soaked into her brother's magically female depths hours earlier, they eventually overwhelmed his vulnerable egg. Now, deep inside the orgasming young man, his other ovary let a second egg loose. He would soon be pregnant with fraternal twins, one from each of his sisters.

---

Both young women held their brother tightly afterward. Ron swore to keep quiet about what had happened. He was strangely calm but his sisters were still uncertain. They tried putting the magic pants back onto him, but they did nothing, and his lower half remained female after they were removed.

Lauren, alone with Marjorie later, tapped her lip in thought. "We need more protection. At some point Ron's going to fucking lose it and tell Mom. She won't want any of this to go public but she'll absolutely murder us."

"So what do we do?"

Their mother, Sarah St. John, came home from the campaign trail and spent a minimal amount of time with her children, as she usually did. She noticed that Ron was very quiet during dinner and commented on that but her daughters quickly changed the subject to themselves, their favorite subject. After her eyes glazed over at them babbling about expensive clothes and boys (and the recent lack of both), she excused herself to go work in her office.

---

That night, the girls let themselves into their mother's bedroom and turned the light on. The early-forties woman frequently used pills to sleep after stressful campaign days, which knocked her right out, and that night was no exception. The sisters pulled the magic jeans onto their mother's legs and fastened them around her slightly saggy mom-belly. While Lauren videoed, Marj pulled their mother's new penis out from the button fly hole and stroked it. As they watched, it slowly inflated and curved up a bit before reaching its full, thick six-inch length.

"Whoa..." Marj exclaimed in admiration of the interesting curved shape. "Okay, make sure you get her face and the cock in the frame so it's obvious it's hers. She'll never allow this to be released." Marj took a moment to more closely examine her mother's penis. "Is it bad that I kinda want to feel this inside me?"

"Do it," Lauren told her. "Dare ya."

"Oh shit...I'm gonna..." Marj pulled her panties off and mounted her mother in the reverse cowgirl position, easily slipping the magical cock inside her very wet pussy while her sister continued to video the action. "Mmp...feels good..."

"This is sooo wrong..." Lauren commented while her blonde sister rode their sleeping mother's magical cock.

After a few minutes, Marj pulled off and turned around to face their mother before slipping the older woman's cock back inside herself. "Ooh, that feels even better," she moaned.

"You gonna cum?" Lauren asked.

Marj had her eyes closed as she rode her mother hard. "Yeah...soon...almost...UHH!" She reared back as her orgasming pussy bore down on her mother's cock. "Fuck, yesss...oh shit, I can feel her CUMMMINNGG!" Her orgasm redoubled at the thought of her own mother's cock inseminating her. "UHH! UNHH!"

Lauren's own pussy was throbbing at the sight of it. "You dirty slut, letting your mother cum inside you...if you get pregnant, it'll be both your sibling and your child!"

"OH SHIIIT!" Marj screamed as her orgasm continued. She was on the pill so that wasn't likely, but the sheer absurdity of it kept her cumming. Finally, she pulled off and collapsed to the side, still shaking. "Mm! Mmh!"

Lauren put the phone aside and pulled the pants off of their mother, revealing the older woman's restored female privates. Only taking a moment to decide, the brown-haired young woman pulled the pants on and fished out her thick 8-incher.

Marj looked at her sister with big saucer eyes. "Laur?"

Lauren moved between her mother's thighs. "You got to fuck me and Ron...I wanna fuck Mom now." She pressed the tip between her sleeping mother's prominent pussy lips and pushed. "Oh, shit, that feels so good..."

"You wanna see her tits?" Marj pulled their mother's lingerie top up, showing off the woman's D-cups. The girls weren't sure, but they suspected that their mother had had a boob job at some point, as they still seemed perky...certainly not as droopy as you'd expect a mother of three's breasts would look, although technically she'd only gotten pregnant twice due to the mutual arrival of the twins that were now abusing her mature body.

It seemed that their mother's vagina had been lubricating itself while she slept, as Lauren easily got half of her cock inside. "Suck those titties," she commanded her sister, and as Marj took one into her mouth, Lauren moved to the other one as her cock bottomed out inside the older woman. Then she began to thrust. Their mother had been divorced from their father for years and the girls figured she probably had no interest in sex anymore, but her voluptuous body seemed to practically beg for it.

Marj pulled her mouth from her mother's boob. "You gonna cum in her? She had her tubes tied, right?"

Lauren pulled back and thrust faster. "Yeah...may as well, huh?"

"Kind of a shame to waste a load, if you even shoot real sperm. We really don't know."

"Ooh, yeah, I wanna knock Mom up...that would be so fucking hot..."

Marj moved her hand to rub at their mother's midsection. "Yeah, do it...magic penis, right? You never know."

Below the blonde's hand, their mother's reproductive system, newly restored from wearing the magic pants, made up for lost time by releasing two eggs at once.

"Fuck...she's so tight for having had children...gonna cum soon..."

"Mmm..." Marj took the nipple of one of her mother's big tits back into her mouth.

"Oh, that's so hot, Marj...fuck...oh shit...shiit...CUMMING!" Lauren felt her magic cock swell deep inside her mother before it blasted spurt after spurt of dangerous, sperm-filled semen at her vulnerable cervix. "Uh! Uh! UH!"

Finally, Lauren pulled out and unfastened the top button of the pants, sighing as her female genitalia reappeared. They still didn't know why their brother hadn't returned to normal.

Marj examined her mother's spermy privates. "Should we put the pants back on her to clean this up?"

"Nah...if she wakes up thinking she got fucked, the only one around here to blame would be Ron."

"Ha!"

The twins went back to bed. As they slept, their mother's two eggs were overwhelmed by Lauren's sperm, making it a total of three children the young woman had 'fathered'. Marjorie's body, cleared of the artificial hormones of her birth control pills after wearing the magic pants, was likewise impregnated by her own mother's sperm.

---

In the morning, Marj grabbed the pants but found that they no longer worked for her. Before she removed them, though, a feeling came over her and she was certain of several things:

1. She was somehow pregnant, despite her birth control.

2. Ron was also pregnant, which is why his lower half remained female.

3. The pants needed to go.

Determined, she went into her sister's bedroom and started pulling the pants up the sleeping young woman's legs.

"Uhm, Marj? Wuzzgoinon?"

"Gonna suck your cock."

"Oh...that sounds nice...mmm..." The brown-haired beauty lay back as her sister fished out her hardening cock and began sucking it. Marj was able to make her sister cum in record time but didn't swallow. Then she pulled the pants off, restoring her sister's female genitalia, and fastened her mouth to her flowering pussy.

"Oh shit, Marj, licking pussy too? You're full of...surpriiises..."

'And you're full of sperm,' Marj thought as she pushed Lauren's load into her sister's now-female insides with her tongue. That, in combination with her fingers manipulating the slim young woman's clit, brought her off quickly.

"Fuuck, Marjeee..." Lauren moaned as her orgasming body pulled her own sperm deeper inside before she relaxed back into her bed. "Best of both worlds! I'm gonna go back to sleep, but definitely gonna fuck you later, 'kay?"

"Yeah, okay," Marjorie replied as she grabbed the pants. She got dressed, left the house, and walked alongside the road. She heard a wood chipper in one of the neighbors' yards but decided against that. She knew that the pants needed to move on, not be destroyed.

She considered the magic trousers. They looked like men's jeans again, of a size that would fit her sister's slim form. She wondered who had made them, what their true purpose was. Such advanced thought processes were beyond her limited world view, though, and she soon gave her head a shake.

A pickup truck with an out of state license approached. Marj quickly balled the pants up, tossed them into the flatbed as it passed, and breathed a sigh as they disappeared from sight. Then she headed back home.

---

One by one, the signs of pregnancy made themselves known: Ron and his mother never expected a period, so the vomiting was the only early sign for them. The twins never became sick but their next period didn't arrive for almost a year. As with the other wearers of the magic pants before them, they found that they couldn't seriously entertain the idea of aborting the impossible children growing within them. Lauren was the father of four of them: one of Ron's, both of her mother's, and also the one she herself carried, while Marjorie carried her own mother's child and she herself had fertilized one of her brother's eggs as well.

Their mother's doctor told her that tubal ligations sometimes failed but she didn't remember having sex with anyone! She figured that the only possibility was that someone had taken advantage of her while she had been away from home on the campaign trail, asleep from her pills, but had no idea who it could have been.

Not only did Ron start to gain weight and an expanding stomach, but he found that he started to grow breasts due to his testosterone-producing gonads being replaced by ovaries. He tried to hide his new boobs by binding, but eventually that was impossible and he was outed as a pregnant trans boy. With the news that not only was his mother, the strict anti-trans politician Sarah St. John, pregnant, father unknown, and her three children as well, one of whom was transgender, her career ended as her right-wing, conservative supporters turned their backs on her.

The jeans blew about in the back of the pickup truck before a particularly strong gust picked them up and carried them to their next owner.

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers