Motherly Grudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I haven't seen it!"

"Heh."

Monica's smile died out. She looked at Cole as he continued to watch the movie, indifferent to her presence. That specific trait, his gloominess, was definitely something he had inherited from his mother, and it was a powerful thing indeed. Despite her drunken confidence, the room seemed to grow cold as she struggled to break the awkward silence, her eyes wandering all over Cole's boy-room, trying to think of something to say. Luckily, he was the one who finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry. I'm not making you feel welcome, am I?" His eyes were absent-mindedly staring down at his feet, as the loud noises from the movie continued to blast out of the headphones around his neck. "It's just... you're drunk. I feel like you should be in mom's company instead of mine."

Monica coughed lightly. "Well, sweetie, we both know that's not a possibility right now."

"Yeah, well," Cole mumbled. "Don't expect much from me. Not to sound rude, but you know..."

Monica bit her lip as she watched her handsome nephew scratch the side of his sandy-blonde crew cut, before turning her gaze to the bottle in her hand. "Maybe you'd like to drink with me...?"

Cole stared at the bottle, dumbfounded. This was an unexpected turn of events. Monica's words were completely devoid of any of her usual annoying smugness, and on the contrary sounded completely sincere, almost longing. It was actually quite strange for her not to already have made him more uncomfortable than this, as she was typically very quick to get into his personal space.

"I'm still not 21, aunt Monica," he replied, attempting a rather stern tone, but falling short as his voice audibly quivered.

"Come on, Cole... Nobody really cares, you know. I just want you to let loose a bit. Have a bit of fun."

Truth be told, Cole was curious to know what drinking alcohol was like. He was probably the only one in his friends group that hadn't tried it yet, and while it sounds immature, it made him feel like a bit of a loser. And Monica was right. Nobody had to know. The only problem was aunt Monica herself, and what she might have planned by making Cole drink. There was no doubt in his mind that she would never try to force herself on him, but regardless, he always had to be on high alert with her.

Monica held the bottle out to him. "Just try a little bit. It will be an experience."

He looked at the bottle for a moment, let out a sigh, then grabbed it. "Guess it wouldn't hurt..."

"There ya go," his aunt said, smiling in satisfaction.

Cole read the label for a second, then took a rather big mouthful, perhaps in an attempt to show off, but the look on his face that followed betrayed him. It contorted into an expression of utter repulsion, a full-on frown with his lips puckering up and everything.

Monica laughed heartily. "Not that much, silly~," she teased. "Although nobody likes it the first time." Without even thinking about it, she crawled onto the bed and sat down against the wall next to Cole as he warily stared at her, but said nothing. The difference in size was immediately made apparent with them right next to each other, as Monica's heavy body sank into the mattress, causing Cole's seat to raise by an inch or so. "Just sip on it now, a little bit at a time."

While reluctant to the idea of getting drunk, the taste of alcohol excited him. The actual flavor was... well, awful, really, but the acidic, burning sensation that it left in his mouth somehow made him want to try some more. He followed his aunt's instructions, tilting the bottle's opening only slightly against his lips this time and letting a meager amount pour into his mouth. He swallowed it immediately, this time far easier than the first time. Perhaps it was due to the reduced amount, or maybe he just knew what to expect, and handled it accordingly.

"Better now, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Told ya!" she said cheeringly. "Have some more! It gets better, I swear!"

Cole turned to her, and for a quiet moment they both sat there, staring into each other's eyes, Monica with a big smile on her face, and Cole with a hint of worry. Regardless, he kept drinking under Monica's quiet watch, letting the liquid slowly pour out over his tongue repeatedly, growing more desensitized to it each time. In fact, the sweet flavor that came with the acidity was getting pretty tasty! He had almost finished half the bottle before long.

"Hey, save some for me, dummy!" Monica whined sarcastically.

"Oh, right... Here." He handed the bottle back to her, and she immediately tilted her head back as she began pouring, letting large amounts pool in her mouth before swallowing, over and over again.

Cole looked at her anxiously. "Could I have some more...?"

Monica looked back at him as she took one last swig, then, with a pop, removed the bottle from her lips and handed it to him, and he wasted no time in going back to drinking. "My, my... You take after your mother, don't ya?"

He curiously raised an eyebrow at her, after swallowing a rather big gulp. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you took a pretty quick liking to the wine," she explained. "Quicker than most, anyway. And nobody likes red wine more than Christina."

Cole chuckled softly, a sound that Monica loved hearing. "Let's hope I don't black out like her." The tension from before had practically vanished and he was beginning to enjoy himself, without even realizing that it was due to the alcohol.

"Why don't you try standing up?" Monica suggested, smirking deviously. "See if you can handle it better than her."

"Hah, no problem," Cole scoffed, brimming with confidence, but he couldn't hide the slight slurring in his words to Monica. Nevertheless he stood up, and almost immediately felt as if the room was tilting on its side. "Oh, shit..." he mumbled, putting one hand over his forehead while the other one tried to reach his desk, but only managing to grab at thin air.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" his aunt exclaimed, quickly rising from the bed to grab his arm before he fell onto the floor. "Let's get you back on the bed, alright? You- hey, wait!"

Despite Monica holding on to him, he kept stumbling and falling, reaching out to grab her by the shoulders. He felt his back hit the bed with a light thud, and to his surprise he had brought the voluptuous woman along with him. Her heavy-set body came crashing down onto his, though thankfully her huge tits braced the impact quite well.

This had certainly been an awkward turn of events. Cole, pressed down on his bed, with Monica on top of him, her arms on either side of his shoulders, her breasts squished against his chest. They locked eyes for a moment, both blushing.

"I like you, Cole," Monica said out of nowhere, her tone soft and loving, as she stared deep into her nephew's gorgeous eyes.

"Oh... W-well, I mean, I like you too, aunt Monica." He stared back at her just as intensely, into her equally pretty eyes, a deep hazel color in her irises, half lidded and surrounded with her sexy purple eyeshadow.

"No, I mean Ireally like you..." she murmured, running her hand through his hair. "As a nephew, but also as a man. When I look at other men... I never feel anything close to what I feel when I look at you."

Cole looked away in embarrassment. "I'm flattered but... I don't see you that way. We're family."

"So what?!" Monica shouted. "That doesn't matter! Family this, family that, whatever! My feelings go beyond any of that nonsense!"

Cole glanced at her for a second, shocked at her outburst. "Hey, calm down, alright?" He tried to look into his aunt's eyes, but they moved away from his, and he thought he could see a tear running down her cheek. "Listen... let's sit up for a moment, okay? Talk it out?"

Monica bit her lip, eyeing Cole up and down, wanting nothing more than to plant a wet kiss on his lips. She had him in the exact position she wanted him in, pinned down, unable to get away from her clutches. But she wasn't about to ruin her chances at charming him for real.

"Okay," she said, getting off of him and returning to the position she was sitting in before, against the wall. Cole followed suit, sitting right next to her.

"Aunt Monica..." Cole said softly, following a short silence. "You must realize that we can't have that kind of relationship, right?"

His aunt stared down at her twiddling thumbs, a quite somber expression on her face. "Is it really that wrong? I know we're family... but who cares? Love is love... I can't just sit here and not act on it just because we're related..."

Cole said nothing. He was just staring at her, his mouth open as if wanting to say something, anything... but what?

Monica turned to him, putting her hand lightly on his shoulder. "Do you find me attractive, Cole?"

"That's not the problem... you know that."

"Just answer me, please... Yes or no?"

He gulped. "Well... yes."

"Do you think I'm a good person?" she continued.

"Of course I do."

She reached out across him to cradle his left cheek with her left hand, turning his face to hers. "Then there shouldn't be a problem, should there?" she cooed, grabbing his other cheek with her right hand. She held him like that, feeling her breath and heartbeat get faster and faster. "Please, Cole... I want you... Don't deny me like this... You might even like it yourself, you know?"

Cole was dumbfounded. He felt beads of sweat start to form on his forehead, as all of his senses were invaded by his beautiful aunt. Her soft touch on his cheeks, her seductive, murmuring voice echoing in his head, her lust-filled, almost hypnotic expression filling his field of view, and the womanly smell of her curvaceous body, along with the hint of red wine on her hot breath. He felt her grip get firmer, but not rough, holding him in place while her face inched closer to his.

"Please..." she purred. "Can I kiss you?"

Despite being asked such an outrageous thing, Cole found no answer to give. He was stunned. But regardless, he at last felt his aunt's soft lips connect to his as she closed her eyes. She slowly pressed herself against him, making sure to let him break away should he truly want to.

It was no french kiss, Monica knew better than to attempt that right away. She simply let her plump, wet lips press against his smaller, but still deliciously soft ones, in an erotic smooch. For a few seconds they stayed connected like that, before Monica's lips retracted with a loudsmack. They went back to staring each other in the eyes, Monica with more lust in her eyes than ever before.

Cole found himself unable to resist her, but why, he did not know. Was he just too scared to say anything? Did he actually want this deep inside? Perhaps it was a mix of both.

Without saying anything, Monica leaned forward again, with more determination this time. Knowing no restraint, she engulfed Cole's lips with her own, practically sucking them into her mouth. She decided that it was now or never, as she shoved her slithering tongue into his mouth, aggressively grinding it against his own, more passive one. No longer caring whether or not he returned the kiss, she sucked on his lips and explored his mouth with her tongue like there was no tomorrow. Her saliva flowed freely into his mouth, almost as if she wanted him to get a good taste of her, in a kiss so erotic he would never forget it.

Monica had moved her arms around his neck, holding him tightly against her, wanting him to feel her tits against his chest, eager to convince him just how much of her there was for him to enjoy. Cole himself wasn't sure what to do with his hands, but he did move one of them to grab his aunt's thick, meaty thigh, just below her dress. It wasn't anything he did out of a desire to touch her, it was rather due to a feeling of having to dosomething more than just awkwardly sitting there. He started returning the kiss as well, for the same reason. Well, mostly.

The kiss felt like it lasted for minutes, but Cole eventually came back to his senses and ended it, pulling his head away in a quite cold manner. He felt a great deal of shame, but he felt something else too: Excitement. And he hated himself for it.

"Was that your first kiss?" Monica said, panting heavily.

"Yeah..." he replied in a small voice, looking away in embarrassment.

Monica's heart skipped a beat. He had given his first kiss to her! Or perhaps more accurately, she had taken it from him. But whatever. And furthermore, he was not a bad kisser. Not at all.

"You're a natural, Cole... Just look what you did to me."

Curious, Cole glanced back at her face, but saw something else in the corner of his eyes. Specifically, beneath his aunt's dress that she had rolled up to her hips. Something that he had dreaded, and simultaneously hoped would be absent on her. But there it was. Causing a massive, almost transparent bulge in her white panties. A cock. Just like with her mother. How she had hid that thing in her tight dress was a mystery.

"Y-you... have a penis..." he stammered, more as a statement rather than a question.

Monica tilted her head. "You didn't know? Did your mother never tell you?"

"No..." His gaze was fixated on it, and without even seeing it in the nude he could tell that it was huge. "Why...?"

"... Why do I have a cock?" she asked, confused as to what he meant, and Cole merely nodded in reply. "Jesus, did Chris not tell you anything?"

"Not really, no..."

Monica sighed. "Well. Believe it or not, we were both born like this. It's very rare, but it happens. And if it happens to one daughter, there's a good chance of it happening to her little sisters too."

One look at Cole's confused expression made it clear that he wasn't into it. There even seemed to be a hint of fear in his eyes. Monica knew she had to do something to convince him to keep going, they had come too far to back out.

Without saying a word, she took his wrist in a tight, but gentle grip. She quickly guided his hand to the bulge in her panties, not even giving him a chance to resist. As soon as he came into contact with it, she felt as if lightning went through her body, a shock of pleasure almost bringing her to orgasm from the mere touch of her beloved nephew.

Monica stifled a moan, just as Cole tried to pull back his hand, a flustered expression on his face. "Please, Cole!" she pleaded. "Don't be afraid of it. Just give it a little touch, alright? For me?"

Cole looked at her, his wrist still in her grip inches above her dick, as she used just the amount of force required to hold it in place without hurting him. He was unsure of what to do. That thing was menacing. But he wasn't repulsed by it. To him, there wasn't anything strange about it really, he was used to his mother having a penis after all. And the doe-eyed look on Monica's face made her hard to defy.

"Pleeeease?" she added, sounding like a little girl begging her parents for candy. "Just try touching it... You might like it, you know..."

Cole sighed. "Fine. Just a touch."

"Thank you, sweetie," Monica said warmly, a big smile on her face.

She let go of his wrist, and after a short moment of hesitation, she once again felt his touch on her bulge. At first he simply laid his hand on top of it, but then came the light squeezing, making it throb in excitement. Then, he began running his hand along the length of her now completely stiff cock, bent to the side and still covered under the fabric of her panties, but with a clear outline of its massive size. He could feel the veins along the shaft, the heat coming off of it, even the occasional throbbing.

"It's... really warm," Cole mumbled awkwardly, feeling the need to say something to break the extreme sexual tension between them. Although he didn't want to admit it, he was getting more and more excited, and with the excitement came indifference to his blood relation with his aunt. That little seed of lust she had planted in him as they kissed before had sprouted tremendously within him. It was like a battle going on in his head, a battle between reason and desire, and now, for the first time, reason was losing.

"I can't take it anymore," Monica suddenly blurted, a heavy breathing as she spoke. One of her arms was locked around Cole's neck, while the other moved down to grab her panties, and in one determined tug she pulled them down, making her cock spring up at full mast, pointing straight at the ceiling. "Give me a handjob, baby..."

Cole stared at it, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. He already knew its size from before, but seeing it in the flesh was completely different. It was absolutelyenormous. Cole liked to think that he was around average, perhaps a little on the smaller side, but Monica's cock must have been twice as long, not to mention far thicker. It was rather pale, just like the rest of her, with a fat, pink glans, glistening with precum. In fact, there was precum covering most of her shaft as well, as if her cock had been marinating in it.

And not only was her cock impressive. Underneath it, tightly drawn up against the shaft, were two equally huge, smooth balls, blowing Cole's own ones out of the water. He could see them undulating, as if filled with hyper-potent sperm eager to impregnate.

With a gulp, he wrapped his fingers around it, feeling its heat directly in his palm. He gave it a stroke, a rather slow and indecisive one, as he took in the mind-numbing feeling of holding his aunt's fat cock in his hand. His hand traveled all the way down to the base, milking out a bead of precum in the process, adding to the already wet and sticky shaft.

Monica let out a sigh of pleasure. "I'm gonna make you mine, Cole. No matter what it takes. You're the only one that I want."

She retracted the arm from around Cole's neck, grabbing on to his cheeks with both hands instead. She leaned him for an aggressive kiss, and this time Cole returned it just as eagerly as she had initiated it. Like out of pure impulse, his hand started moving faster around her cock as their tongues touched, as if his lust was getting cranked up to the next level, making him eager to please his sexy aunt. His free hand pressed against the back of her head, making sure that they stayed connected in their sloppy kiss.

Their tongues wrestled each other with total abandon, battling for dominance, but ultimately, Cole stood no chance. Monica was like an animal, slurping and sucking on his lips and tongue, her saliva flowing into his mouth and down their chins. The sounds of their smacking, slurping and muffled moans reverberated through their heads, driving them both crazy with lust. Cole was so entranced that he hadn't even thought about the boner he was sporting until now, as it was beginning to ache for release; for the same treatment he was giving his aunt.

With a pop, his aunt suddenly pushed his head away, ending the kiss and leaving strings of saliva between their mouths. "Fuck, Cole, keep going baby!" she moaned, finally taking notice to the bulge in her nephew's pants as he continued to pleasure her. She felt a little bad about having ignored his needs, but it wasn't too late to do something about it. She unzipped his tight jeans and reached down his underwear, pulling out his smaller, but still delicious looking cock.

Cole felt a pang of embarrassment as his manhood was revealed, knowing that his size was nowhere near that of Monica's. But one look at her face as she began jerking him off was all it took for that feeling to fade. Her face was flushed with craving, her mouth agape, breathing even harder than before with the extra visual stimulation of the young man's cock.

"Mm, you're so sexy..." she complimented, not taking her eyes off his dick even for a second. "I wanna see you cum so badly..."