Motherly Grudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole bit his lip, looking at Monica's blushing face. "I feel the same way about you, aunt Monica."

"Oh, Cole, baby..." She brushed his hair with her free hand, taking in his pretty face, marveling at just how handsome he was. Her orgasm was getting closer, but she didn't want to waste it on a handjob. And there was another thing she wanted from him.

She grabbed the left strap of her dress and pulled it to the side, then did the same on the right. With a confident grin on her face, she stared down her nephew as she pulled the top of her dress down. Her fat, round tits bounced out, and once again, Cole found himself completely flabbergasted at the assets his goddess of an aunt possessed. Due to their height difference they were mere inches away from his face, just begging to be played with. They were so...obscene-looking. Easily bigger than his head, with two large, dark pink areolas, the nipples in their centers thick and erect.

"Forget my dick for a while and play with these instead," she purred, raising them up with her forearm underneath them.

Cole needed no words of persuasion. The hand he had been using to jerk Monica off with grabbed a handful of soft tittyflesh of her right breast, as his face dove onto her left nipple and latched onto it immediately with his lips. He sucked the soft flesh into his mouth, circling her hard, thick nipple with his tongue, eliciting moans of pleasure from Monica. Truth be told, he had sometimes suspected both his aunt and mother to have undergone breast enhancement, but feeling their sheer softness in his hand was enough to convince him otherwise. They were just naturally perfect.

"Mm, that's it, my little baby..." came Monica's soft voice from above. "If you were mine, I'd let you suck my tits anytime... " She continued to jerk him off as he sucked away at her teat, feeling him throb more and more for every passing moment. Even her own cock throbbed, not far from achieving a hands-free orgasm in fact. She justloved having her breasts played with, especially at the hands of her nephew.

Suddenly, Cole let out a muffled moan, just as his cock began twitching in Monica's hand. Stroking him one last time, a string of cum suddenly shot out, quickly followed by several more.

"Oh my god..." she swooned, seeing it paint his shirt white, and feeling each string ebbing out on her hand still holding his dick. It was an impressive load, and it had Monica lick her lips in desire. "You really enjoyed yourself, didn't you?" She looked into his eyes, his mouth still attached to her nipple as he stared back at her. "I need you to the same for me, baby. I've got so much cum stored up, just for you..."

Cole popped her nipple out of his mouth. "Umm... Okay," he mumbled, reaching out to grab her womanhood, only to be stopped by her hand.

"With yourmouth," she whispered softly, licking her plump lips.

Cole stared at her for a moment, but not out of hesitation. It was more of an appreciative glance, one born out of a burning curiosity to taste his aunt's massive rod. It was strange how he had just came, but still felt a desire to keep up their forbidden acts of love. It was as if he was completely under Monica's control, her charms causing him to go against his very nature. He turned his gaze to her cock, seeing it throb in anticipation, still leaking precum all over. Without any further ado, he crawled on all fours until his face was right above it, only by a few inches.

Her womanly smells washed over him, a mix of precum, sweat and perfume, clouding any reasonable thoughts he might have had, although most of them were washed away long ago. Grabbing the base of her shaft in his hand, he lowered his lips onto it, giving the head a few tender kisses. He kept kissing it along its length, worshipping it the way his aunt deserved.

He came back up, and after a moment of mental preparation wrapped his lips around it, just beneath the head, struggling to open his mouth wide enough to fit it inside. The salty flavor of precum and sweat hit him like a truck, but it wasn't a bad taste. He swallowed it eagerly, feeling the sticky substance slowly travel down his throat, making him want to taste more of her, knowing that he'd had to work for it.

"That's it, baby..." he heard Monica purring. "Suck it. Use your tongue."

Cole followed her instructions without question. His tongue went to work, dancing around the tip similarly to how he had done with her nipple. Pulling his head back, his tightly wrapped lips clung to the shaft, the soft, wet feeling making his aunt moan ecstatically. He was starting to love that sound, and wanted to hear more of it.

Doubling his efforts, his head bobbed up and down with increasing speed, slurping away at the thick meat while his tongue teased her urethra. His work did not go appreciated, as Monica grabbed him by his hair, firmly keeping his head in place over her cock.

"You're so good at this... I can't believe it's your first time."

Her words made him blush, and spurred him on even more. He wanted to give her an experience to remember. Although he knew that it was insane to attempt, he pushed himself even further down, feeling the thick glans poke at the opening of his throat. It seemed impossible to fit, making him gag almost instantly, but he was hell-bent on making it work.

He tried again, pushing even harder this time, trying his best to hold back his vomit-inducing reflexes. But he had to give up again. Frustrated, he put his all into it, ignoring the pain, the gagging, focused only on giving her the pleasure she deserved.

"God damn, Cole..." Monica moaned, feeling honored by her nephew's eager attempts at deepthroating. "You really know how to make a woman happy. But it looks like you need some help along the way."

Cole glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, but had no time to react when he felt her hand push him down even harder. He uttered a weak, muffled protest, as he once again felt the head of her cock forcing itself further back, this time far harder than when he had tried on his own. And this time, it wasn't stopping.

His throat gave way, and her cock was finally able to travel deeper. Cole went into a panic, his hands desperately clutching to Monica's thighs as if holding on to them would make the intrusion of her thick cock more bearable. Inch after inch was slowly fed into his throat, stretching it out with its sheer girth, making Monica groan in pleasure from the tight squeeze he was giving her. His face went red with the lack of oxygen, and it didn't take long for him to give up, tapping one hand against his aunt's thighs to signal his need for a pause.

Monica didn't even notice at first. Due to the surprising strength the heavy-set woman possessed, Cole's attempts at pulling his head back did little to stop the assault on his throat. She was in absolute ecstasy, her head thrown back and her tongue lolling out of her mouth, in part from getting the best head of her life, but also because it was none other than her beloved, handsome nephew. Nobody had ever taken her so deep before, and the fact that he did it out of his own volition made him even more perfect in her eyes.

With only a few inches to go and with her orgasm getting closer and closer, she finally noticed him slapping and scratching her legs, desperate for air, forcing her to finally take notice of his struggle to break free, with her massive rod deep in is throat. With a gasp, she quickly started pulling him back up, hoping that he was okay, and feeling a hint of shame of having used him like that.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she blurted, as her saliva-drenched shaft popped out of his mouth with a wetschlurp. Cole was too exhausted to even raise his head, and instead he just remained above her cock, his mouth open as his hot, panting breath wafted onto her.

Monica bit her lip in desire. Seeing him panting like that, with her throbbing, twitching cock right beneath his wet mouth cast aside her respect for his well-being, as her need for release was far greater.

"Fuck... I'm sorry, Cole, but I need to cum." She roughly grabbed his hair, and didn't hesitate to shove him down with all her might, instantly breaching his warmed-up throat and continuing to force him down further. In just a fraction of the time that had been required before, she had him in the same position, his lips far down enough for her to feel his panicked breath coming out of his nose onto her base.

It went in easier this time but was still extremely tight, hugging and squeezing her length on all sides. Ignoring her nephew's scratching and whimpering, she began moving his head up and down, as his wet insides milked her closer to climax with each push. His saliva was sputtering out from his tightly pressed lips, and his eyes were rolled back, the lack of air making him feel light-headed and not far from making him pass out, impaled on his aunt's fat dick.

"Oh, I've longed for this moment," Monica gasped, clenching her teeth and squinting her eyes in pleasure, still forcing him down without mercy. Her entire body shuddered when she finally felt the pleasure become too much to bear. "Oh shit... Drink it, baby! Drink your auntie's cum!" With that, she used all her remaining strength to push him down all the way, his lips wrapping tightly around her even thicker base, locking him in place to be filled with girl-cum.

Then he felt it, just as Monica howled like an animal. A liquid heat being deposited deep down his throat in short bursts, but with an unbelievable amount in each of said bursts. With his aunt's iron grip making sure he stayed in place with her thick, pulsating glans embedded in his throat, the thick cream had nowhere to go but directly into his awaiting stomach. String after string shot out of her pisshole, each of them so voluminous that they didn't even have a chance to recede before another spurt replaced it, causing an almost constant flow of hot cum.

At this point, the only thing keeping Cole from losing consciousness was the burning sensation in his chest from his aunt's impressive orgasm, while she continued to moan and drool, her body convulsing in utter pleasure. There was so much semen pumping into him that it felt less like a cumshot and more like having a hose fill him up with warm liquid. Thankfully, he didn't have to focus on swallowing it as the cock was way past his esophagus, nor did he have to taste it.

At least, that's what he thought. But suddenly, Monica pulled him up, until only her head remained in his mouth, still shooting out cum, coating his taste buds with its savory flavor. Cole was too busy gasping for air to even think about swallowing, causing the torrent of semen to flow out of his mouth like a waterfall, painting Monica's cock white and pooling in the cleft between her thighs.

When she finally ran dry, she interrupted Cole's moment of rest by grabbing him by his shirt, pulling him towards her. She held her arms firmly around him as she kissed him, using her tongue to feel the taste of her cum lingering in his mouth. Her naked, sweaty tits were pressed against his limp body, while her legs wrapped around his butt. Their kiss lasted for about ten seconds or so, then she finally let him go, letting him have his well-earned rest after his impressive efforts.

"Wasn't so bad, was it?" Monica teased, cracking a little smirk at him.

"I thought I was going to die..." he replied, his voice weak, almost inaudible.

Monica giggled, giving him a wet smooch on his lips. "But you're still here. And that's because you're a natural cock-sucker, Cole."

He didn't reply. Awkwardly, he turned his face away from Monica, embarrassed of what she was trying to turn him into, but happy that he had done well.

"So, would you like to come over to my place some time? Continue what we have going on here?" Her voice was like that of a siren, seductive and irresistible, impossible to go unaffected by. "Maybe we could take it a bit further?" she added, grabbing one of his juicy buttocks. "I could show youreal pleasure... It would be our little secret... Would you like that?"

Cole bit his lip as he turned back to her, smiling warmly. "Yeah..."

They shared another kiss, as if sealing the deal. But what neither of them knew was that someone had been listening to them go at it since a good five minutes back. Someone who had been forgotten throughout their passionate love-making.

Christina. Standing right outside Cole's door, gritting her teeth while silently crying her eyes out. Her mind was filled with one thought:

"That treacherous fucking slut!"