Motherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another condom, Liz." Victoria repeated.

Elisabeth hurriedly complied, and within seconds another condom was stretched on her sticky cock. Without waiting for further instruction, she shoved her humongous cock right back inside her mother's eager cunt. Like a beast in rut, Liz fucked her mother's hole hard and fast.

"Grope my tits!" Victoria screamed, her body reveling in rough treatment. "Maul them!"

Liz leaned forward and still fucking Victoria's cunt without missing a beat, she sinked her fingers inside the ridiculously huge orb of flesh that were Victoria's breasts, the silky, drenched skin delightful between her hands. She bent even further and bit her mother's nipples as she kneaded her breasts, like a baby trying to feed.

"You like Mommy's tits, sweetie?" Victoria cooed in between wanton shrieks. "You can have them as much as you like!"

Victoria tightly sealed her long legs around her daughter's waist once more, trapping her in place. For years she had an itch that was desperately yearning to be scratched, but she had never expected that it would be her own daughter that would be scratching it, and yet Elisabeth was scratching it very well. Victoria was a blubbering mess as her daughter's colossal cock made sure that no other cock could satisfy her anymore.

Liz was pistoning her cock in and out of Victoria's cunt like a machine, keeping up with a blistering speed she imposed herself. The fleshy walls of her mother's cunt were gripping on her covered cock like a vice.

All of a sudden, Elisabeth heard a quiet snapping noise, and a new heavenly feeling assaulted her already overstimulated brain. Even in her lust-consumed state, she quickly realized that her condom had broke, and that she was now fucking her mother's cunt raw, and from the screams of rapture Victoria was letting out, her mother was absolutely enjoying it.

"Mommy! Mom, what shall I do?" Liz asked, but she didn't pause or even slow down the brutal fucking she was giving to her mother "Mommy, the condom..."

Victoria answered with a hysterical howl, and tightened her legs around her daughter. She was too far gone to care, too deeply sunk in the abyss of taboo pleasures to consider stopping now.

The raw feeling of her cock inside her mother's tight cunt was also far too much for the inexperienced, overeager futa. Still harshly kneading her mother's fat tits, she pushed her cock as far as possible and gave a few shallow but brutal thrusts, knocking against her mother's womb, then she came once more.

Victoria went slack as she felt the thick, potent semen of her futa daughter flood her inner being. Liz's climax felt endless, and every time she spurted another rope of cum straight into her mother's womb, Victoria came hard, her whole body spasming as sparks of pleasures fried her mind.

Finally, the calm returned to Victoria's bedroom, both women breathing loudly as they caught their breaths after their mind-shattering climaxes.

Liz slowly withdrew her cock from her mother's gaping cunt, and a torrent of cum poured out of the empty orifice. The ruined condom was still wrapped around the base of Liz's shaft. Glancing at her still hard cock, she sat on the bed next to her recovering mother.

"Shall I bother with another condom now, Mom?" She asked cheekily.

--------------------

Elisabeth was hurriedly drinking her morning bowl of coffee, slumped on a chair next to the kitchen table. Nervously, she glanced at her watch and frowned.

"Mom! I'm gonna be late for college!" She whined, looking down at her lap.

Kneeling under the table, Victoria was greedily bobbing her head up and down on her daughter's raging cock. Hearing Liz's worries, Victoria suddenly pushed her head all the way down, the entire length of her Liz's cock disappearing in her bottomless throat. As the walls of her throat massaged her daughter' shaft, one of her hands snaked its way under Liz's top and began pinching and twisting her delicate nipples.

"That's the stuff... You're the best, Mom!" Liz moaned cheerfully as she patted the top of her mother's head.

Victoria tried to thank her daughter for the nice compliment, but only managed to produce garbled, unintelligible sounds. Still, her throat pleasurably vibrated around Liz's cock, who moaned loudly, her whole body tensing up.

"I'm coming! Swallow my fucking load!" Liz grunted, leaning heavily against the chair's back, her limbs limp.

Victoria's eyes shot up and she gave her daughter a disapproving look, but still her throat eagerly welcomed the river of cum that poured out of Liz's monstrous cock. Her throat tightly coiled around the invading cock, wringing every single drop of deliciously thick semen out of it. When she was sure that Liz's orgasm was fully over, she slowly pulled Liz's cock out of her mouth, dragging her tongue against the softening shaft.

Victoria stood up, emerging from under the kitchen table. She let out an unladylike burp, then she wiped her lips with a napkin. Victoria was wearing a sheer nightgown that left nothing of her deliciously curvy body to imagination. She looked at her daughter who was currently shoving her cock back inside her underwear.

"Watch your language, Elisabeth. You don't want your penis to be grounded for a week or two, do you?" Victoria softly scolded her foul-mouthed daughter.

"Sorry, Mom." Elisabeth answered, her eyes down in shame, as she finished buttoning her jeans up.

Victoria gently smiled at her daughter as she sat on a nearby chair and poured herself a cup of coffee. She lovingly gazed at Liz as her daughter quickly finished her breakfast, grabbed her bag and made a beeline for the front door of the house.

"I'm off, Mom! See you later!" Liz shouted as she stepped out of the house.

Victoria smiled, content, as she slowly sipped on her coffee.

--------------------

Hey,

Thanks for reading.

I love how absurd the plot of this story is, and yet how cliche it is. It's always sunny and smutty in Happy Hentai Land, and sometimes I wished I actually lived in Happy Hentai Land.

Anyway, I had this story on the back-burner for a while and I decided to finish it while I slowly worked on bigger projects, so that I had something to publish. I hope you enjoyed the mindless porn.

I tend to shy away from non-vanilla fetish such as incest, not because I'm not into it, but because I don't want to alienate some of my readers, but hey, can't please everyone all the time.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.

12