Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

With the cock filling her mouth, her mom kissed her distended cheek and asked a question that sent a shiver through her body, "Do you want him to cum in your mouth or experience more of it?"

She didn't respond. She slowly pulled her mouth off the cock that now glistened with her saliva and stood up, one of her hands still holding it. She looked into the eyes of the man... Bob... and he smiled. His hands moved to the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it up her body, her hand finally having to release the cock. As the shirt was being pulled over her head and up-stretched arms, she felt her mom behind her opening her bra. Bob bent down and her slightly parted lips were consumed by his large black lips while his hands opened her jeans and unzipped them. His hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them as her jeans and panties were pulled down by her mom.

Bob pulled her into his body. Now, her bare skin was against his and she felt his hard cock pressed against her abdomen. She gasped into his mouth as he kissed her. But she almost orgasmed when she heard her mom's voice while her pussy was being probed, "I think she is going to be tight." My God! My mom was fingering me and gauging how my pussy was going to be for his cock?

He stepped back slightly and reached his own hand down between her legs. Fran just watched, mesmerized by the entire situation, as his big black hand slid between her legs and a fat finger probed between her slick pussy lips and sank into her. She gasped. Then she moaned when she heard him, "Yes... very tight. Never had a cock like this, have you little Fran?" He took her hand and pulled her up onto the bed. He lay on his back, his cock held straight up in the air, "It's okay, Fran. It'll work, trust me. You be on top and assume total control. Go at your own pace."

Fran heard her mom alongside her, encouraging her, "He seemed too big to me the first time, too, but I took him. Go slow. He'll stretch you, but I guarantee feeling so full of cock will be something you'll love feeling."

Fran climbed over the cock and felt the head rub along her dripping slit. As she aligned the head to her opening, her mom pulled her face to hers and kissed her... not a chaste, motherly kiss but a passionate, consuming kiss that made her moan into her mother's mouth. At the same time, she sat down slightly and felt the head impossibly stretch her tight pussy and enter her. She cried into her mother's mouth as she sat down a little more and Bob mashed her breasts in his large hands. She broke the kiss from her mom. She had to look. What she saw shocked her. She only had half of him inside her but she felt totally stuffed with cock already. How could all of it possibly fit inside?

It took many minutes and her mom's constant encouragement until she finally felt her ass impact Bob's hips. All the while she rose and lowered, over and over, the cock inside her bottoming out against the top of her pussy, over and over, taking more and more by the inch, every time hitting the top of her pussy but somehow taking more as her pussy adjusted to the intrusion. Her entire pussy was stretched. She could never have imagined being so stuffed, so full of cock. When she had it all inside her, her mom wrapped her arms around Fran and hugged her tight as her daughter's pussy adjusted to the log lodged inside her.

Fran looked down at Bob as she slowly pulled up. It felt like she was rising forever. When she felt only the bulbous head still inside, she reversed and slowly sank back down but all in one smooth motion this time. Her face was beaming as she gazed down at him.

Giddy at having succeeded, "I was prepared to think I would never get it all inside me."

He chuckled, "Didn't I say you would?" She nodded excitedly. She was rising and sinking smoothly now as her pussy had adjusted to his size. His hands moved from her breasts to her hips as he began gently assisting her. "Now, what do you think about big black cock?"

"OH... MY... GOD! I love it... I can't believe how full... I am. It feels... so... fucking... amazing!"

Erin laughed, "I knew it... like mother, like daughter."

Fran was in her own world, though, and that world only consisted of her pussy sliding up and down on the biggest cock she imagined and the only sounds she heard were her own grunts, groans, moans, gasps, and cries of pleasure. She remained in that world through her first orgasm when she found herself collapsed on Bob's chest. Then, she felt herself rolling and momentarily worried about her senses until it occurred to her, she was still stuffed over that cock and Bob was now thrusting powerfully into her pussy. Her eyes cleared enough to find Bob leaning over her supported on his arms while his hips drove his cock into her like a mad man. She'd never been fucked like this. So stuffed, so full, so powerfully, and so completely fucked like she was only a means to his climax. And, maybe that's what she was this very moment, only a hole to cum in. She cried out. She gasped and panted. She gripped the sheets of her mother's bed. She beat on Bob's shoulders as her need to orgasm the second time drove her into a frenzy.

As her climax hit her, her hips were off the bed to meet his thrust. Her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders as she quaked and gasped and grunted and panted her release. Then, she felt it... explosion after explosion of cum shooting into her pussy. Her pussy clamping around his cock, feeling every jerk and twitch and explosion of cum. She collapsed to the bed as his cock sent the last of his cum into her. Her chest rose and fell like she just finished a mad sprint over too long a distance. At the same time, her body tingled with the aftermath of the best orgasm of her life.

Nothing could have prepared her for what she just experienced. Her mom could have tried explaining it in the most descriptive of terms and it would never have come close. Now... another experience she wasn't prepared for... her mom between her widely splayed legs lapping at her gaping, leaking pussy.

After licking clean her daughter's pussy, Erin crawled up between Bob and Fran, kissing each on the mouth with equal passion. She sat back on her heels and gazed from one to the other, the man who had so many times given her so much pleasure and who had now introduced her own daughter to the same thing. With her hands, she stroked a cock and a pussy, then, "I'm going to shower quick. Then, I am going downstairs to prepare something for us to eat and drink." As she gazed into the eyes of each, "When I am done, you two shower together and join me." She bounced off the bed but turned before entering the bathroom, "And, no clothes."

Bob and Fran looked at each other and smiled. Bob now had two hot and active white women as sex partners. He didn't know how long the addition of Fran might last, but while it did, he was going to enjoy it.

After they had something to eat, both women were quickly back at Bob's cock, both mouthing and licking it, one on each side and frequently sharing a tonguing kiss when they met at the tip of his cock. It didn't take Bob long to again be hard as steel with the women so devoted to getting him to that point, but he relished the feeling of these two sharing his rod knowing full well there would be more fucking.

The women, too, were well aware of their own intentions to have their pussies filled with his magnificent cock, again. They were trying to be patient, to prolong the anticipation, but it wasn't long before they both gave in to the lust building up inside them. They stood, Erin taking Bob's cock in her hand as if it were his hand leading him back upstairs to the bed. Fran's hands were busy on his ass as she followed close behind.

Bob directed the women to bend over the edge of the bed shoulder to shoulder. They did, their ass in full display, their feet parted wide for easy access. Bob moved up behind Erin and smoothly pressed his cock into the older woman's pussy. He stroked into her about 10 times, then pulled out and moved a step to the right and plunged into Fran's ready pussy. This was going to take some time but nobody was complaining. After quite a while, Bob moved onto the bed on his back. He directed Erin to his right and Fran on his left. Then, he held his cock in the air and the two women giggled in delight. This time, Fran went first. She straddled his body and dropped her pussy over his length, fucking him hard for about 10 strokes. Then, as she pulled off the cock, her mom grabbed the cock and straddled it, barely missing a stroke.

Bob was in heaven. He lay quietly as two women fucked his rigid cock. He watched as each mounted him, fucked him wildly, then moved off to allow the other her chance. Back and forth. But it was time to bring this to a wonderful climax.

He stopped the women and directed them, again. Erin to lie on her stomach and Fran lying on top of her. Bob adjusted the women so both pussies were positioned just so, open and inviting. He moved on his knees between the four legs and slid into Erin, fucked her several time, then pulled out, raised his cock, and slid into Fran. After several thrusts, he pulled out of Fran and saw what he wanted. Both pussies were gaping open and drooling. He repositioned himself and thrust back into Fran who gasped at the sudden deep and powerful thrust. After several powerful thrusts, he pulled out and not missing a beat, thrust suddenly and deeply into Erin who also gasped out loudly. Now, he moved from one gaping pussy to the other, a single powerful and deep thrust into each, over and over, back and forth. Both women were crying out, gasping, pleading for him to never stop. But that was impossible. His own climax was rising but he had two women to satisfy. He reached down and stroked Erin's clit as he plowed into Fran. He continued stroking Erin as he pulled out and slammed into Erin, then stayed there as he felt Erin's pussy spasm around his cock. When he was sure she was orgasming, he pressed hard on her clit, which caused her to flinch and jerk violently, partially restricted by the weight of her daughter on top of her.

Fran knew she was close and could feel her mother's orgasm crash over her with spasms that transmitted through their bodies. When Bob slammed back into her pussy and pressed a large finger into her ass, she exploded, too. At the same moment, she felt her pussy drenched with cum, again. Then, as the feeling washed over her, he pulled his cock out and into her mom. Her mom cried out in joy as she obviously felt the cock spewing cum into her pussy, too.

Bob worked nights which was how he was able to be with Erin in the afternoon. He confessed he was going to be tired during his shift, but he would have no regrets. After he left in the early evening, Erin and Fran cleaned up the kitchen, then stood and looked at each other. They were still naked. Something passed between them. They couldn't have expressed it, exactly, but they both reacted at the same time. Their hands joined as they moved to the stairs for the upstairs. Back in the master bedroom, they shared a leisurely but emotional session of sixty-nine, each licking and sucking cum from each other's pussy.

After both orgasmed nicely... again... they wanted to stay in each other's arms, but Erin rose while instructing her daughter not to move. Erin quickly moved through the downstairs, turning off lights and locking doors. Crawling back into bed and pulling the sheet over them, she cuddled into her daughter's arms. After what they had experienced, they couldn't go to separate beds to sleep.

Erin looked into her daughter's eyes while lightly stroking her breast and nipple. Then, she quietly spoke, "Your father must never know about this. It is one thing for him to accept what I am doing, but he may not be able to accept you being involved, too." Fran nodded and lightly kissed her mom. "Do you want this to happen, again?"

"Oh, God, mom... yes!"

Erin chuckled. Silly question, apparently. "Okay, but your classes and grades come first." Fran nodded emphatically in agreement. Erin returned the light kiss and snuggled into her daughter's arms. "Maybe Bob has a friend..."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12