Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah reached her hand out to her father, "You want me to make love with you, daddy?"

He shook his head. Gloria answered, "It's not his wish or desire, honey. I want us, you and me, to make love to him together." Hannah, still looking at her father, nodded her understanding and acceptance. Tugging on her daughter's hand, "Come on. I doubt he'll need much, but foreplay is fun."

Hannah smiled demurely at her father but followed after her mother. Tom was loosening his tie as the two women slid off the bed and began on his slacks. With his tie quickly off, he was unbuttoning his shirt in record time as his wife undid his belt and his daughter was lowering the zipper to his pants. He was prying his shoes off as the two women lowered his pants and took them and his socks off. Hannah was watching her mom, wishing to follow rather than seem the aggressor at this moment. As her mother kissed his abdomen and placed her fingers on one side of the underwear, Hannah duplicated the action. With a smile from her mom, they both lowered his underwear, letting them drop to the floor as Hannah took her father's hardening cock into her hand and her mom cupped and fondled his balls.

Hannah was a bit overwhelmed by what was so quickly happening. She was holding her father's cock. She stared at it, her hand not moving and her gaze not straying. When her mom's face came into view, though, her lips pressing against the side of the cock she was holding, Hannah came out of her trance. She watched as her mom kissed the shaft, her tongue licking up the side.

Gloria gave her daughter a smile between licks and kisses to her husband's cock. Hannah seemed encouraged by the smile and leaned in herself to duplicate her mother's actions, again. Both women were kissing and licking up and down the shaft. When the women met at the head of his cock, they opened their mouths to not only encase the head of the cock but also to touch lips in an unusual kiss.

Tom pulled both women up alongside him and asked what should happen now in Gloria's fantasy. Gloria shrugged, "I... never thought that far ahead..."

Tom put a hand behind the heads of both women and gave each a deep kiss on the lips. Then, he took over. He positioned both women at the end of the bed, bent over at the waist with their hands supporting them on the bed and legs spread. Gloria looked to her left and smiled at Hannah, then reached toward her for a kiss. As they did kiss, Tom moved behind his daughter, a hand on her hip, and the other guiding his rigid cock to her pussy. Hannah gasped as his cock head moved up and down along her wet pussy, then moaned as the head parted her lips and sank into her hole.

She mumbled through moans, "Oh... my... god. My... father... is fucking... me." Each word or combination coming with a thrust of his cock. Her head sagged on her shoulders as the reality of what was happening fully sank into her consciousness... and she orgasmed. Gloria watched her daughter's reaction to receiving her father's cock and reached a hand to cup a swaying breast. When Hannah looked at her mother, her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were glazed.

Tom had only intended to stroke into each of his women a half dozen times before switching, but when he realized his daughter was already orgasming from the psychological elements of what was happening more than any physical stimulation, he continued to smoothly stroke into her until she calmed. When he felt Hannah's pussy relax around his cock, he slipped out of his daughter and heard a moan of disappointment escape from her. But he moved to his wife and just as easily penetrated her to full depth in two thrusts.

After alternating a half dozen times, he watched in confusion as Gloria moved away to lie on the bed on her back with her head toward them. She indicated for Hannah to crawl over her. Perplexed by the intent, she nonetheless did as her mom requested. Tom figured it out quickly and climbed onto the bed behind his daughter. Once she was positioned so her pussy was over Gloria's face, Tom reentered Hannah's pussy in one firm thrust, which brought a gasp from her. She moaned with Gloria used her lips and tongue on Hannah's pussy and clit. Hannah lowered her head to mouth her mom's pussy but didn't last long as another orgasm rose in her body. Both her parents were now intent on her pussy with her father fucking her and her mother sucking on her engorged clit. Her orgasm shook her body and mind at the same time. Her pussy clenching around the cock inside her induced a climax sending her father's sperm into her body.

Hannah had collapsed and rolled off her mom who sat up alongside her. Her father came to sit behind his wife and both stroked her naked and still highly charged body. Gloria stroked over Hannah's stomach and up over her breasts while Tom lightly stroked along the inside of her thigh to a point just shy of her gaping and oozing pussy.

Hannah gave them a satisfied smile, then reached her hand to her mom, touching her upper arm. "You didn't get a chance to cum..."

Gloria smiled and looked back at Tom, "The night is young and I have no intention of stopping this now." Gloria moved her hand down her daughter's body until her fingers were gliding over her pussy. She smiled at Hannah and rose to her knees, "Besides, there is something else I have wanted to do that is associated with sharing your father... can I suck his cum from your pussy?"

12