Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 05

Story Info
IRENE & JADE. Mother & daughter take a job at a remote farm.
7.6k words
4.61
14.7k
22
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,576 Followers

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW...

This is a story that is intend to be a part of a series grouped under MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS. Each story will be independent. The stories will ultimately cover a range of genre. These will be shorter stories of one chapter which is different from my previous efforts as a writer. I hope you enjoy them.

This is an interracial story.

This is a story of a mother, Irene, and her daughter, Jade. Irene is 47 and Jade is 22. Both women are dark brunette hair that falls to the shoulders. Irene's breasts are slightly larger, C-cup, while Jade's are B-cup. Both women are trim with Irene standing at 5' 5" and Jade at 5' 4". A seemingly happy and 'normal' family when Jade was young, that life fell apart when the economy turned and Irene's husband was laid off from his programming job. In a series of risky ventures, he lost what little the family had in fallback security and they went bankrupt, losing everything including their home. A short time after, he disappeared, taking very little with him, he was never seen, again. Not even the police could determine what might have happened with any certainty: perhaps he merely left in shame; perhaps he went somewhere remote and committed suicide.

The uncertainty was the worse. It followed the two in every part of their day and activity. The way acquaintances avoided talking about it seemed like screaming attention to it, especially to Jade as she grew up with the uncertainty, the abandonment, and hurt of being left behind to struggle through their life. It wasn't long before the young woman found the uneasy, dull world drugs provided where at least she could find moments of not suffering with emotional pain and depression. Her life spiraled down in time as that artificial world began consuming not only her but her mom, as well. What money she could manage to have went to drugs for escape and, eventually, to ease the need for more. When money wasn't available, she turned to sex, trading sex for drugs.

Irene's pain, loss, and depression created a period of isolation when she retreated into herself in a valiant effort to take some control. She took several jobs so she and Jade could have a place to live and food to eat. It wasn't until later that she realized she had retreated from Jade in the process by keeping herself busy and working. She was shocked, though she later would understand her own role in it, when she discovered how far Jade had fallen. In a new wave of shame and guilt, Irene shamefully found herself following Jade instead of being the strength Jade might have needed, but it was already too late.

Years later, when they were arrested together while attempting to buy drugs from an undercover police officer, Irene became the strength both she and Jade needed. In that moment of desperation at seeing what had become of them, she convinced both Jade and the city's prosecuting attorney that they would plead guilty and cooperate in any way they could, if they were kept in treatment long enough to clean up.

During treatment, they -bonded and committed themselves to something better.

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS: IRENE & JADE

"Look at this one." Irene and Jade, mother and daughter, were sitting at adjacent computers in the public library searching for affordable housing and job possibilities after being released from rehab. They were living in a group home for women but that was going to last only so long and Irene could feel the desperation of the place envelop her every time they entered the facility. It was the best they had available for the emergency of the moment, but they needed something else or the inevitable slide back down the slope would surely occur. There were too many women there who didn't feel the desperation to change and too many men waiting in the shadows outside ready to snatch them back up.

Irene looked at her daughter as Jade made some notes on something she had found and turned to see what Irene had on her monitor. Irene had never been prouder of anyone as she had been of Jade in treatment and now. Even as the bleak reality of their options after treatment hit them squarely in the face, Jade was maintaining the same dedication of finding a joint solution to getting them out from the life they were trying to escape.

Jade had taken the task of searching for low-income apartments while Irene was looking at income sources. There were service industry jobs at a fast-food place, etc. but even they looked at them askance with their record of drugs. There was a high demand for those jobs and the less risk the employer could take, the better for him. With a level of frustration, Irene had allowed her search to wander through various 'wanted' sites and she found something very unusual. Jade rolled her chair from her monitor to the one her mother turned slightly toward her. Jade glanced at the opened want ad, looked at her mom puzzled but continued on to read it:

WANTED: FARMWIFE. Mature woman needed to work with and care for a single mature man and two adult sons on a sizeable, prosperous, remote farm in west-central Mississippi. Neat, well cared for house with modern kitchen and furnishings. Primary expectations are: care for the house, cooking, and laundry. Men will do the heavy farm work. So-called 'wifely responsibilities' are not required or expected, but...

Jade looked at her mom in disbelief. "Like some kind of mail-order bride kind of thing?" Irene shrugged and they resumed their searches.

A couple weeks later they were sipping coffee at a nearby Mcdonald's at an outdoor table. "What are we going to do, mom?"

Irene looked her daughter in the eyes, "I'm not sure, honey. I think we have to get out."

"Out of the shelter? We need a place to live and for that we need jobs."

"I don't mean just out of the shelter. I mean out of this city, away from the memories, away from everything comfortable... AWAY."

Jade nodded. She understood exactly what her mom was saying. She'd been feeling it, too. It would be so easy to slip back and their old contacts were still out there and would be so easy to find and hook up with. "So... how? I really, REALLY, don't want to go back to that, mom. We deserve a safe life."

Irene mused, "A life with security, purpose, and stability."

Jade added, "It doesn't even have to be with extra money and things... but a roof and food..."

"And belonging?" Jade looked at her mom and nodded. Irene gazed at her daughter, "If we had that, we could be happy?"

Jade nodded. "Yes. At this point, I'd do anything to be away from here and have that." She gazed at her mom harder. "What are you thinking?"

"I've been thinking... remember that ad?"

* * * *

Jade was searching the road markers indicated on the instructions. "Geez... he wasn't kidding when he said the farm was remote. It seems we've been on gravel roads forever." She looked down at the page of instructions, then out the windshield. "That must be it... turn right at that dirt road before the big oak."

The dirt road was barely more than a two-track running between barbed wire fences on both sides leading up a small hill. Once crested, though, they found an almost beautiful farm scene with a large white two-story home, a large barn and several smaller sheds, and a large utility building arranged on either side of the house, though separated from it. As they approached the house, three dogs came running out of the largest barn. They hesitated at leaving the car until they heard a loud whistle and saw a large black man walking from the same barn. The dogs immediately turned and ran back to the man.

Irene and Jade left the car and waited there, unsure of their surroundings and what to expect. They had taken a huge gamble and leap of faith in driving nearly four hours from Birmingham to west-central Mississippi to meet this man after nearly a half dozen phone conversations.

Otis Jackson was his name. As he got closer to them, he reached out his large black hand to Irene and chuckled, "Well, isn't this interesting. I guess I neglected to mention we were black." Otis was a large man in the sense of tall and thick. Powerful thick, not flabby or fat thick. It was obvious at first sight that he was a man used to working hard.

Irene smiled while shaking his hand and allowing Jade to step up to do the same. "Well, we neglected to mention we were white. Hopefully, that means that issue isn't important to either of us."

He laughed, again, nodded, and suggested they go into the house. As they followed him, Irene asked, "Where are your sons?" Otis had two sons, twins, James and Thomas.

He led them through the house, past the kitchen, and into a family room to the large sliding door to the patio and pointed. "Both out there on tractors. The corn is doing nicely but it takes careful attention to control weeds and time the irrigation. They know you are coming so they'll be in well before supper." He turned away from the window and led them into the kitchen and offered them chairs at the dinette table while he went to the refrigerator and brought out a large pitcher of lemonade.

Sitting together at the table, it became awkwardly quiet. Finally, Otis said, "Look, this is really weird. To be honest, I was surprised by your response, then more surprised by your apparent interest. Looking back at it, the idea of putting out an ad seems pretty desperate sounding."

Irene smiled at him, "Maybe, but... maybe not as desperate as two women wanting to respond to that desperate ad." They all laughed. Jade sat quietly and nervously next to her mom being very content at not making too much eye contact or having to talk.

Irene had been brutally honest with Otis during their phone calls about their past and troubles with the law and drugs. It was something she felt had to be made clear to explain how they could be so interested in moving away from what they knew to something and someplace they knew nothing about. It seemed like remoteness and deep change in life might be the thing to save them.

Otis had been equally honest about their situation, in part to also explain the strange advertisement. Otis was about Irene's age and the twins were a year older than Jade. Otis's wife had died from illness eight years ago. It was only a few years later that they almost lost the farm. The farm had been in the family for generations and through the hard work and keeping a low profile, they had managed to grow the farm into a sizeable venture for Mississippi. But, during a downturn about five years ago, they were almost driven off. Otis never knew for sure but suspected it was bankers and local white farmers who had managed to divert migrant laborers from working his fields at harvest when they were needed the most. The boys had just graduated from high school and had baseball scholarships at Mississippi State the next fall. Otis said he had never been so disappointed, yet so proud that both boys chose to stay on the farm to bring in the harvest rather than pursue their baseball potential. None of them would ever know what might have been, but what they did know was that the farm was saved and has prospered since.

They took a tour of the house including the upstairs where the bedrooms were. Otis apologized, "If this were to work out, we only have one extra room, but I think it is large enough for you to share."

Jade pulled at her mom's arm and whispered, "Share a bedroom... he's saying this won't mean having...?"

Otis turned and smiled, "Okay... when I put that out there, I might have thought like this could work out like a mail-away bride sort of thing, but... reality came, instead. The three of us put our souls into the land and livestock. Cooking and the house... we do it but it feels..."

Irene added, "You need help."

He nodded. "What we need is help in the house, meals, laundry... no offense, but in the old days it would be 'women's work'." Irene nodded. Jade was stuck trying to figure out what she was feeling. He didn't intend for this to be about sex, then. What was she feeling about that? "Maybe that's a good thing to get out in the open. I worded it that way because a wife would be a partner here. We put almost everything back into the farm. We can't pay what the work might be worth." He looked at them intently, then walked back downstairs.

He left to see about the boys. Irene and Jade poked around in the kitchen and walked out onto the patio. Irene was gazing out across the expanse of the fields beyond the cluster of trees protecting the house and yard. Without turning to her daughter, "Are you wondering what we're doing here?"

Jade stepped closer and took her mom's arm in hers. "No, I'm not. I'm not wondering at all."

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Quiet. Peaceful."

Jade giggled, "Except for the tractors. That must be Thomas and James."

Irene and Jade volunteered to pull together some sides while Otis grilled some beef and the guys showered and cleaned up. As the meal began, Jade explained that she and her mom didn't drink anymore but it was their choice and it needn't affect the men and encouraged them to have their beers, which they did. The meal was simple but filling and satisfying. Jade found herself more comfortable with these men than she could remember at any time other than just with her mom. James and Thomas weren't just twins but were nearly identical. They weren't but Jade found she had to pay attention to tell them apart. They were both a few inches taller than their father, about 6' 4" and even a bit more solid given their youth. They had an easy way about them and it was obvious the three of them were more partners than father and sons, though it was still clear that Otis held some control over them.

James put a temporary damper on the early evening when he said, "I'm not trying to get rid of you, by any means, but... it is going to be getting dark soon if you need to get back on the road."

Jade responded so quickly it even surprised her, "Oh... no... I mean... mom?"

Irene laughed and knew what her daughter was stumbling about. She looked to Otis and directed her words to him as something of the oldest to the oldest. "What my daughter is stumbling over to say is if that spare room is available..."

Otis looked from Irene to Jade to his sons. His sons were nodding and not too subtly. Otis asked, "Are you sure? What about your stuff?"

"Sad as it is going to sound, we don't have stuff. Everything we have is in the car." As strange as it might look from the outside, Irene and Jade had no problem with the feeling they had found a life that finally looked positive.

Two weeks later, Irene and Jade were surprisingly settled into the new life with these three black men. According to the men, the house hadn't looked so good since Otis's wife died. Meals were something they looked forward to and they could again count on having clean clothes available. The yard had flowers planted and the vegetable garden had been resurrected from near death. Jade had even taken over some of the chores of feeding the hogs, dogs, and chickens, and ducks. She regularly made trips out to the barn to search for eggs the freely roaming chickens and ducks had laid in the hay and around the buildings. Duck eggs in cooking turned out to be an extra boost to the ingredients.

It was one of the moments after lunch when Irene and Jade were cleaning up after the men had left for their chores or work in the fields that Jade stopped and turned to her mom. Irene sensed something about her daughter and turned to her.

Jade confessed, "Mom, you remember when we first came and Otis said the 'wife' thing wasn't real?" Irene nodded and gave Jade her full attention now. "Well, I've been thinking and I don't think that can be true. I mean it had to have an element of truth when he originally posted the ad, right? And, since we've been here... I mean... like he said, they are always working. I mean, the closest town is like... a long way away... an hour on these roads, something like that."

"What are you getting at, Jade? Just say it plainly."

"The sex part, mom. Okay? I said it. I like them, mom. All of them."

They sat at the table. Irene took her daughter's hands. "You like it here?" Jade nodded. "You're sure about this? It's one thing to be here as a housekeeper and another to be here as a housekeeper and... whatever that might be."

"I know. Maybe I shouldn't be so comfortable, but I am. And, we're clean and I feel like we can stay that way and that was the whole idea of being here. It just seems that if we're going to be here..."

Irene smiled with her own understanding, "... then we should really be here and fully here. If they accept us, then make this something that is really us... strange as that might seem from the outside." Jade nodded.

Irene talked to Otis who became dumbfounded. She made him talk to Thomas and James and they all gathered. There were a lot of awkward false starts in conversation to figure out what their decision really meant.

Jade took over, "Really, everyone? This is what we're going to do... mom, you sleep with Otis, tonight. James and Thomas, you get me. One of you gets me, first. The other gets seconds, but sleeps with me, too. Tomorrow we'll see what we see." Nobody argued with her plan. Nobody wanted to, either. James and Thomas flipped a coin for the first night. Thomas would go first. Jade thought it was all kind of funny. After not being able to talk about it, everyone seemed to be ready to go to bed early that night.

Irene and Jade got ready for the evening in their room. They both admitted to nervousness even though all this was their idea. Although both had experience in sex and both had used sex to get what they wanted during those worst years of their lives, this was much different to them and they wanted to experience it special and have the men think it was special. Both dressed in pajama tops without the bottoms. The tops barely covered their pussies or asses, but that was part of the enticement. They hugged each other, exited the bedroom, and went their separate ways to start the next stage of their relationship with these men.

Irene went to the door of Otis's room and lightly knocked on the partially open door. Her knocks opened the door more and she could see him standing at his dresser naked. He was facing away from her and he reacted surprised by her knock. "I was... I..." He turned and saw her standing in his doorway only partially covered. Even the top was mostly unbuttoned. "I was trying to... decide what to wear."

She closed the door behind her and walked up to him. "Don't bother." She turned him fully toward her and shucked her top off and put her arms around his neck, pressing her naked body into his. She had kept eye contact with him, which seemed appropriate, and hadn't turned him around until she was next to him, so she was quite surprised when she hugged him tightly and felt his cock immediately harden against her abdomen. She kissed him and ground her body into his hardening cock.

She broke the kiss and stepped back slightly to look down. Her eyes grew big and her hand went to her mouth in surprise. Finally, she got her voice working, "Oh... my... Otis... my God." She put her hand around it... his cock was huge! She looked from his cock to his face, "Otis..." He chuckled. She pressed her naked body into his and squirmed her abdomen against his hard cock. She kissed him passionately and he returned it with equal passion. After minutes of hugging and kissing, their tongues sliding along each other's and invading each other's mouths, she sank down his body. She kissed his body as her mouth moved down until she was kneeling before him, her face at cock level. She put a hand around it at the base, marveled, and looked up at him with a big smile on her face. She had never... NEVER... believed such a cock existed in real life. Forget what porn might have told her, this was real. She looked at the amount of cock still exposed above her fist and put her right hand just above the left. There was still a good couple inches above her hands. It had to be nine inches long... and thick.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,576 Followers