Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked the length of the cock and heard him moan. She licked back up and took the bulbous head between her lips and he groaned. He pulled her up, "It's been too long, Irene. As good as that feels, I want you differently."

She smiled and kissed him. "Oh, Otis, I want to feel you inside me. I want you to fuck me. You are so big, though, will you be gentle?"

"Oh, dear lady, I'll be whatever you want me to be if I can be inside you like you want... like we both want."

She kissed him, again, before crawling onto the bed and lying in the center. She raised her knees and splayed them to the sides, fully exposing her pussy to him. She put her hands out to him through her spread thighs and he crawled up onto the bed and moved between her legs. She gasped when he stopped short and placed his mouth over her pussy, probing with his tongue, licking her pliable lips, and sucking on her clit. "Oh, so good, sooooo very, very gooooood." She sighed, "But... please... I want... you... OOOOOhhhhhhhh... I want you... inside me... please."

He moved up her body, kissing his way from her pussy over her stomach, breasts, and chest until he kissed her mouth. As he kissed her, his hard cock probed at her wet and spread pussy. He moved up and down along her slit until he felt her hole and gently pushed until the bulbous head of his cock spread her pussy and entered her.

"Oh... oh... oh... God, yesssssssss... yesssssss... yes." She put her hands on his face and pushed his head back inches to look into his eyes. "Oh, Otis... you're so big... you fill me... as I've never imagined." She threw her arms around his neck and clung to him as her body quaked with an early orgasm. "Oh, Otis... Otis, Otis, Otis... I love this soooooooo much."

He braced himself and plunged his cock deep into her. She cried out with passion and desire. He grunted and gasped. "I'm.... Irene, it been so long... I'm going..."

She strained up and kissed him hard. "Cum for me, Otis."

"Should I pull out?"

She gasped, "Don't you dare! I want to feel you cum. Cum inside me, Otis. Oh, God, yes, cum inside me."

She felt everything. She felt his cock impossibly stiffen more, grow thicker, and pulse before she felt his cum shoot like a fire hose filling the limited space in her pussy around his cock. She couldn't kiss him enough as a smaller orgasm spread over her as he seemed to spasm above her.

After recovering his breath, his fingers lightly trailing over her breast and nipple, he softly said into her ear, "Next time, it will be longer."

"Next time?" She half rolled onto his side and kissed him as one of her hands slid down his body and over his flaccid cock. "Next time... what have I gotten myself into?"

He chuckled, "I think the proper perspective would be, what have I gotten into? You were amazing, Irene." She blushed.

At the exact same moment and just down the hallway, another scene was playing out. Jade gazed up into the eyes of Thomas who was between her spread thighs plowing his black cock into her white pussy in long, smooth strokes. Jade had already orgasmed once on his cock. "Thomas, my God... I think my mind might blow apart." Thomas smiled down at her. "You're so big, it feels... like you are... stretching my entire... pussy with each stroke. I've... never been... so full." He thrust hard into her, changing his pace and angle and her head tilted back and her mouth opened with only moans escaping. Until, "Thomas... Thomas... I'm going to... cum, again. Please... please, cum this time."

He started thrusting hard. He was close and was holding out only by a miracle. He gasped, "Should I... pull out?"

She cried out, "Don't you dare!"

This orgasm was stronger than the first and her clenching pussy around him caused loud moans to fill his room and seemed to bounce off the walls and ceiling and hit him like a focused ray of energy. He grunted and gasped his release deep in her pussy. "Jade... Jade, my God!"

She felt it, too. She felt everything. When he climaxed, she felt him pulse and shoot cum. She felt her pussy filling with his cum. Sex had NEVER been like this ever before.

After recovering and spending quality time petting with Thomas, she reluctantly slipped out of his bed. Reluctantly, because she had enjoyed him so much, but she reminded herself she still had his brother and would be sharing his bed for the night. She kissed Thomas goodnight and backed her way to the door, wanting to hold his image in her mind. Out in the hall, she heard noises from down the hall and curiosity got the better of her. She crept down the hall naked and barefoot to the door to Otis's room. She put her ear to the door and it opened slightly, apparently not completely latched. She pushed a little more and peeked into the room. She was sure of the sounds and she saw for herself. Her naked white mom was riding on top of the naked black Otis. The contrast was striking and very erotic. Her mom bouncing up and down, her breasts bouncing as she fucked him. Jade carefully pulled the door but didn't try to pull it tight and possibly be heard. She turned and walked briskly toward James's room; her hand clasped over a breast.

She gently pushed on James's door. She poked her head inside, "Are you awake?"

The moonlight streamed into the room through the open window. She saw him turn on the bed and saw his strong, naked body. "Damn right, I am." She giggled as she ran to the bed and crawled in alongside him.

"Do you want me to go clean up a little, first?"

He kissed, "That's sweet. Thank you for thinking about me, but, no. We're all family, now. Well, kind of, anyhow." He paused, "That didn't come out right, did it?"

She put a finger to his big lips, "Shhhh... I know what you mean. And, thank you." She kissed him hard, then pulled away and started kissing down his hard body. Her hand already found his cock hard and smiled at the touch as she stroked it. It had to be as big as Thomas's. She wasn't sure how big, but her two hands didn't completely cover it. When her lips reached his abdomen, his cock head was right there and she kissed it before licking and kissing down the length of it to his balls. She licked her way back up the shaft to take his cock into her mouth. Like Thomas's, it stretched her mouth but it was so amazing to have in her mouth. She had sucked her share of cock to get drugs, but none were anything like these two. She wondered what Otis was like but quickly pushed that thought out of her mind. She had a magnificent cock in her mouth and soon to be in her pussy. Two big black cocks in one night...

After sucking on his cock for several minutes just because it gave her pleasure to hear the pleasure he was experiencing, she kissed her way back up to his face. She smiled as she raised herself, reached back to hold his cock up, and align it to her pussy. She sank inches onto his cock before leaning forward and kissing him passionately as she slowly moved up and down, taking more of his cock with each downward push. She gasped into his mouth as his cock filled her to seeming maximum as his brother's had minutes before.

His hands found her jiggling breast and nipples as she bounced up and down on him, then switched to grinding back and forth on his pelvis, her clit sliding along his pelvic bone and his cock sliding in and out. Suddenly, he embraced her and rolled them over so he was over her and thrusting strongly into her pussy with deep, powerful strokes. She cried out as an orgasm swept over her, her pussy clenching and spasming around his driving cock causing him to groan and grunt. But, before he reached that level of stimulation, he pulled out of her, watching her pussy hole closing and opening, again.

He rolled her over and lifted her to her hands and knees as she continued to experience her orgasm. He drove his cock deep into her spasming pussy in one thrust and she cried out, again. After only a few moments, though, he leaned forward and wrapped his strong arm around her body and one hand on her hip as he plowed into her with the most aggressive thrust, yet. When he came, she cried out just from the feeling of his wonderful cock expanding deep in her body, feeling the veins of his shaft, feeling the shaft jerk and pulse inside her until, finally, spurt after spurt of his seed filled her pussy as he continued to ram into her throughout his massive ejaculation.

In the end, it was only his one arm and hand that had moved from her hip to the bed that held her upright, his arm holding her to his body. When he was finished cumming, he dropped to the bed, still holding her to his body and they lay on their sides. She pressed back into his body, his strong arm holding her securely, his cock still embedded inside her... and she wished she could always have one or the other of the twins' cock inside her.

The next morning, Jade awoke to the early sounds of birds and nature outside the open window as the earliest rays of the morning became evident. She heard the soft sounds of feet from the hallway and hoped it was her mom. She felt like she had so much to share with her after the night before. She slithered out of James's arm and stood next to the bed. Remembering that she came into this room naked, she looked around for something to put on and spotted his tee-shirt draped over a chair. She slipped it over her head and body, inhaled deeply at the scent of the man, and smiled. It fell over her like a simple, loose dress, dropping just below her ass. Quietly leaving the room, she looked back to marvel at the large, strong, black body sprawled on the bed. Her hand involuntarily moved to her breast as the feelings of last night swelled over her.

She softly padded down the hall to the faint sounds in the kitchen where she found her mom preparing coffee. She was wearing the nightgown, which she wore when she went to join Otis in his room last night. She wrapped her arms around her mom from behind and hugged her tight. Irene sighed at the hug and gave her a good morning while squeezing the arms that encircled her. Jade released her mom and they shared a soft kiss on the lips and stared into each other's eyes.

Irene asked, "Was it okay last night?"

Jade's face beamed in reply, "Okay? My God, mom! Those two guys are..." She put her two fists on top of each other to illustrate and, "and a couple inches more!"

Irene giggled and hugged her daughter, "Otis, too."

"Really? Do you mean all three of them have monster cocks? Oh... my... God... I wanted to have sex with them to thank them for everything... for being considerate and respectful and providing a safe place for us, but..."

Irene laughed and hugged her daughter, "Yeah, I know." They both felt like they never wanted to leave this place. They both wondered... maybe worried a little... if the guys felt the same way or if this was just an interesting moment in their lives.

As the guys assembled in the kitchen, sipping coffee and eating the hearty breakfast the two women had prepared, looks and glances were exchanged between them. Sly smiles and nods silently gave indications of how the previous night had gone for them. When Jade opened a cupboard and reached up on her toes for something on an upper shelf, Thomas couldn't hold back.

"Wow... what a way to wake up." Jade and Irene turned around to inquire what he meant. "Sorry, ladies, but... with Jade's cute ass exposed under that tee-shirt she has on and you, Irene, being exposed almost every movement..."

The two women looked at each other with smiles and simultaneously walked to the table and the men. Irene commented as she gave Otis a kiss, "And, here we thought you were appreciative of having breakfast waiting for you..."

The three men slipped hands onto the two women and fondled bare ass and pussy. "Well... there's that, too."

Mid-morning, the different paths of the men's chores intersected in the barn. Otis pulled them together and they stood uncertain what to say, just knowing they each had feelings that needed to be expressed about the strange arrangement they were living in.

Otis opened it, "Last night, everything changed. What are you guys thinking?"

Thomas, always ready with some words, followed, "For me, last night was amazing. Jade was... I don't know..."

James added, "Jade was giving. I could tell she was experiencing a lot, but she was also focused on me. She seemed to really want my experience to be good." Thomas nodded his head in agreement.

Otis nodded, too. "Yes... Irene was the same."

James turned his focus on this dad, "Listen... this has to be the weirdest arrangement, right? Who could have expected something like this? But I don't want it to end. I mean, two white women seeking a safe place from the storm of their life. But it's working."

Thomas added, "Working really well! All five of us have become so comfortable. They've fit into our life by filling in some voids that existed without disrupting what we have. And, last night..."

Otis looked at his twin sons and nodded, "Yes, last night filled a huge void.... I want you boys to think about something. I don't want this to end, either."

The young men beamed and put large hands on their father's shoulders. "Exactly what we're thinking. How do we make that happen?"

As it turned out, making that happen wasn't that complicated. The sons convinced their father to have a heart-to-heart with Irene. Otis took her into his room for a private talk that initially had Irene nervous. He had no sooner blurted out what was on their minds and she exploded in joy, knocking him to the bed. The other three, wondering what all the noises were, peeked into the room to find them fucking furiously. Otis and Irene spotted their audience at the door.

Irene looked directly at Jade, "They want us to stay as much as we want to!"

Responding more like a teenager than a young woman, Jade turned and wrapped her arms around the twins. James pulled the door closed behind them. "Let's give them some privacy and I have an idea."

James took Jade's hand and pulled her down the hall to the back door. She might have been mystified but was too overjoyed to protest and walked fast to keep up with him with his long strides. She glanced over her shoulder at Thomas who merely shrugged his shoulders and smiled. James didn't stop until the three of them were inside the barn. He released her hand and began piling loose hay into a deep pile, turned to her, and announced, "If you're going to become a farm-girl, we should initiate you properly, don't you think, Thomas?"

Thomas laughed and explained, "This is a little late for you, Jade, but many a farm-girl's first with a boy is a location just like this."

Jade looked at the two of them, especially the huge smiles on their faces, looked down at the pile of hay and only imagined how itching that must feel. But she crossed her hands at the bottom of her tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. She reached behind her back and loosened her bra. She was opening her jeans when she saw the two of them gawking at her. She smiled, "Better hurry up, guys. I'm dying to be made into a real farm-girl."

She stood naked in front of them with her hands on her hips and watched as they shed their clothes. They seemed to be a bit shyer in front of each other, but she hoped that would quickly change. As they stepped out of their jeans, she stood smiling at the sight of their magnificent cocks hanging between their legs.

"What are you smiling about?"

She finally looked up at their faces, "Sorry, guys, it's probably rude to stare, but... Last night... I only saw those by the filtered light of the moon." She stepped to them and sank to her knees on the scattered hay. She took one lightly in each hand and looked up at them. "No wonder I felt so stuffed."

The guys laughed but quickly stopped as her lips moved from one cock to the other. Whichever one she wasn't kissing, sucking, or licking, she was stroking. Her lips moved down and back up each cock with her lips and tongue until she engulfed one head into her mouth, sucked and twilled her tongue, then shifted to the other cock. She spent many minutes on her knees but never thought of it as more than a moment, such was the energy and devotion she put into her actions.

When they were both fully hard, actually long after, the men looked at each other. Having never shared a woman, they wondered... Jade took over. She positioned one on the hay sitting and she knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth and raising her ass to the other. She pulled her mouth off the cock as the other entered her very wet pussy, "James, fuck me while I suck Thomas. Then, after a few minutes, switch. Go back and forth. You'll last longer and I'll be in heaven." The guys fist-bumped each other and did just what she wanted.

They had only just begun after the first switch when, "There you three are."

Jade recognized it as her mom's voice, pulled her mouth from James's cock, and was doubly surprised to see Otis standing next to her. Both were dressed, again.

"Mom... I... we... I mean, we were just..."

Irene and Otis laughed, "It is quite apparent what you were just doing."

Then, it hit the three of them... how could they be in trouble? They were adults and sex among all of them had already been initiated. The three, however, had separated, hard cocks and shiny pussy quite visible. The guys were quiet, so Jade spoke up.

"You know we saw you two and it seemed like not only good news but also a good idea." The guys put their arms around Jade, the three of them now confident in their nudity. "We could have just gone to one of the bedrooms, but Thomas had this idea. He explained that if I am going to be a farm-girl..."

Thomas continued, "A farm-girl's first time is usually in a location like this."

Irene looked at Otis who wore a smile and nodded. "What about me?" There was confusion among the rest of them except Jade interpreted her mom's look and smiled at her. "Can't I become a farm-girl?"

Otis stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around Irene and gave her a big hug, allowing a hand to move up and fondle a clothes covered breast. He said, just loud enough for everyone to hear, "As enticing as that thought is, I need a little more time to recover at my age."

Thomas separated from the other two and approached the parents, his still hard cock bobbing in front of him with each step. "I'd be honored." He looked over his shoulder, "Mother and daughter, side by side."

James and Jade were nodding happily. At the same time, Otis moved his hands to the bottom of Irene's tee-shirt and pulled it up her body and over her head. As Thomas began working on her pants, Otis unhooked her bra. For the first time, Irene was completely naked in front of all the men. She turned and kissed Otis, then turned back to take Thomas in her arms, their naked bodies pressed against each other, his wonderful cock pressing into her abdomen. This suddenly felt so right, natural, and comfortable. She then walked to her daughter and whispered, "You really are happy, here?"

"God, yes, mom!" She kissed her mom on the lips, then announced louder, "Let's become farm-girls."

The two women went to their hands and knees on the hay, their shoulders touching, huge smiles on their faces as they wiggled their butts to entice the twins into action. There wasn't much enticement required. James resumed his spot kneeling behind Jade and Thomas moved up behind Irene. The two women kissed as both cocks slipped into well-lubricated and ready pussies. Both women gasped at the renewed feeling of being filled with big cock. The guys used long, smooth strokes in their fucking, which drove their stimulation higher and higher. Both women were experiencing similar things that weren't just the fucking. Contentment. Belonging. Peace.

It wasn't long, though, that the action in front of him overtook him and Otis removed his clothes and knelt in front of Irene, his semi-hard cock in front of her face. She looked up at him with a warm smile and opened her mouth wide. He guided his cock into her mouth and sighed as her lips closed around it and she began sucking. Then, after a few moments, something happened that he hadn't expected. Irene pulled her mouth off his now very hard cock and moved slightly to the side. He looked down to find Jade moving with her mouth open. She looked up and smiled at him. He pushed his straining cock to her mouth and gently placed a hand on her head.