Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking to the side, he found Irene looking up at him with a lust-hazed look. He smiled back to her, "We don't ever want you to leave us. I don't completely know what that means, yet, but..."

Irene managed a smile before her entire face changed. A body-quaking orgasm overtook her and she cried out her pleasure. Beside her, Jade was experiencing a similar orgasm, only hers was muffled by a mouthful of black cock.

Irene and Jade took on the roles of farm-girls-wives with a dedication only exceeded by the way they dedicated themselves to satisfying the three big black cocks they shared their new life with. Their acceptance on the farm and in their lives was met with an uninhibited intention to please and honor the commitment the men gave them. When the weather permitted, the women likely would only be wearing a long tee-shirt regardless of where they were on the farm. It had started out as teasing by the women, but quickly became accepted for a quick way to enjoy a fuck out in the pasture moving the horses, the field alongside the tractor, in the barn, or any part of the house the urge happened on them. They even solved the three men and two women sleeping issue: they purchased a king-sized bed and the women traded off sleeping with the twins.

Irene and Jade, mother and daughter, did confess and agree on one thing privately... the nights they spent with the twins generally meant being fucked twice by each. That was about three feet of black cock and... they both loved every inch of it.