Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 06

Story Info
KAREN & LILLY. Daughter is brought into the family secret.
11.1k words
4.74
23.2k
26
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW...

This is a story that is intend to be a part of a series grouped under MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS. Each story will be independent. The stories will ultimately cover a range of genre. These will be shorter stories of one chapter which is different from my previous efforts as a writer. I hope you enjoy them.

This is an INCEST story.

This is a story around a mother, Karen, and her daughter, Lily. Karen is 43 and Lily is 18. Both women have golden blonde hair that falls to the shoulders. Karen's breasts are D-cup, Lily's are C-cup. Lily has just graduated from high school and celebrating her 18th birthday. Lily is undecided about her next step in life, but she assumes she will be going to the local college where her two older brothers, Scott and Bill are currently attending. Karen has been a stay-at-home mom. The family have a nice home in the suburbs where Karen has been active with gardens and plantings around the yard and can regularly be seen jogging in a variety of outfits through the neighborhood. Karen's husband and Lily's father, Carl, is the local general manager of a national electronics store. They have a very comfort life.

Karen and Carl would say their sex life has never ebbed since the last years of high school when they met. Of course, Carl would quickly admit to the few people in the know (the adults in Karen's side of the family) that that probably has much to do with what they call, 'the family secret'. The two boys, obviously young men, have been a part of this secret since they turned 18 themselves and the family believes they have kept that secret well from all their acquaintances and friends but also from Lily. But now she is turning 18 years old...

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS: KAREN & LILY

Karen's cell phone rang and she pulled it out of the pocket of the waistband of her tight running shorts. She stopped at one of the front yard flower beds upon arriving back from her run. It was one of those perfect early summer days that was clear blue skies, just a breeze, and warm but not hot temperatures. If she had been in the backyard, she might be tempted to strip off her running outfit and enjoy it completely. She saw on the screen that it was her husband, Carl.

"Wish you were here."

Carl chuckled, "You were out running, weren't you?" It wasn't really a question. Carl knew Karen and how she reacted to different things.

"How did you know?"

"Yeah, right... like we don't both know how sweating makes you horny."

Karen giggled, "That's not the only reason. Besides, it isn't the running and sweating that makes me horny, my mind just wanders to you when I am running."

He laughed. "Damn, how come our conversations always end up with me wishing I could skip work to ravage you?"

She giggled, again. "We're just lucky, I guess."

"Are the boys home, yet?"

This was finals week at college and their schedules were a mess as a result. "No, not yet." Karen sat back on the heels of her running shoes with just a hint of tension in her body. She knew what was coming next and it was her own fault.

"Honey, have you talked to Lily?" When the boys turned 18, it was Carl who had the talk with each of them as they did. Now, Karen needed to have the same talk with her daughter. This wasn't a simple 'birds and bees' talk. Like most young people these days, they have been sexually active and as a family they had planned for it for their protection. No, this was a different talk. And, Carl was right, she needed to do it and now. Her birthday was on them. Karen considered taking a shower before talking to Lily, but she knew that was more about putting it off and she couldn't do that any longer.

"Lily?" Karen called from the foyer.

"Up here, mom." The response came from upstairs.

Karen untied her running shoes and slipped them and her socks off and carried them as she climbed the stairs. The layout of the house had the master bedroom and Lily's room to the right with Scott and Bill's separate rooms to the left. There was a full bath in the middle for her sons and daughter. The master had its own bathroom suite. Karen turned right upon reaching the top, dropped her shoes and socks next to the master bedroom, and turned to Lily's room. The door was half open and she saw her attractive and fully developed daughter sorting her dresser drawers dressed in bra and skimpy panties.

"Good thing your brothers didn't come home."

"Oh, mom... they aren't due back for another hour or two." She turned around and smiled at her mom, "Besides, it's not like we all haven't seen each other in our underwear."

Karen walked in and sat on her daughter's bed and watched as she sorted tee-shirts. "Does it ever bother you, honey, that we're so relaxed about that stuff?"

"Gosh, no. If you'll remember, I was the one in the family running around naked when I was much younger."

Karen laughed at the memory, "Yes, it used to drive your brothers crazy. They were always yelling for you to put some clothes on. You were quite the little exhibitionist." Karen looked at how comfortably Lily moved around the room in her underwear now and added, "You might still be."

Lily looked at her mom, then down at herself, and giggled. "Yea... maybe, huh?"

"What are you doing? Are you getting rid of those old tee-shirts?" Lily said, yes. "Hold that one up. Oh, yes... that was one of your favorites... when you were 14?" Lily nodded. It really had been one of her favorites but it is too small now. "Put it on." Lily protested that it was too small, but relented. Karen smiled when she saw it on her daughter. "I really shouldn't be encouraging this but... look at yourself. God, that's sexy. Take the bra off." Lily gave her mom a funny look but did it. "Oh... my... God. Damn, Lily." It was ultra-tight across the breasts and didn't reach her belly button. Her nipples pressed into the worn fabric and that too cute image on the front. "That is so hot. That is really sexy and that glittery unicorn head on the front... what a contrast in impressions."

Lily looked at herself in the full-length mirror on her door. "You're right mom... you probably shouldn't be encouraging this. I think this might still be a favorite." She turned and hugged her mom, "Thanks, mom. You really are the coolest, you know." She sat down next to Karen. "So, was there something you wanted?"

Karen took a deep breath. Then, another. "There's something I need to explain to you about... something you might have..."

"Oh, no! You saw me watching you, didn't you?!? Oh, my, God... no, I'm... I didn't mean to... I just..."

Karen turned to Lily and took her by the shoulders, "Lily... what are you talking about? Watched what? What are you talking about?"

"I saw you and... dad... and..." Karen was looking at her daughter with dread now. "... and Carl and Bill. You all were in your bedroom and... you all were..."

Karen stood up and paced across the room. "Oh, my, God!" She stopped and saw the turmoil in her daughter. She sat back down and took her in her arms. She could only think that she must be so conflicted after seeing that.

Lily looked up, "I'm sorry, mom. I wasn't spying or anything. I was supposed to be at Susie's for a sleepover but I forgot something. I came back and heard noises from your room. The door was closed but not tight. I just peeked in... you were all having sex... together. I don't understand, mom."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Well... not that, exactly. I didn't know you saw that, but... I wanted to talk to you about what that was all about. Honey, I am sooooo sorry you saw that without understanding what I need to tell you." Karen took another deep breath and hugged her daughter. She cursed herself. How could they have been so careless! "That was what has been called for generations 'The Family Secret'. My side of the family, not your father's. For generations, it has been a tradition that when you turn 18 years old you can join the family in sexual relations."

Lily turned to face her mom and seemed to be waiting. Karen asked, "What?"

"I'm waiting for you to start laughing. Or... you mean you're serious?" Karen nodded. Lily turned and looked down at her bare legs next to her mom. "For generations? Like how many generations? I mean, is there a choice? Sex with the family?"

Karen couldn't help letting a small chuckle escape. She could remember very well when her own mother sat her down for this talk. "Of course, there is always a choice. Well, I'm not really sure about generations ago. But I had a choice, so did your Uncle Matt, so did your brothers."

"Uncle Matt... what about the twins?" Her cousins with her Uncle Matt were twin boys three years older. Karen nodded. Lily now looked confused, "But... Aunt Jane... she divorced Uncle Matt. So, how does that work for them?"

Karen smiled. This was actually going better than she thought. Maybe that accidental viewing got her wondering about it on her own. Karen responded, "Matt procrastinated as he and Jane became more serious. He figured he had lots of time before the secret came into play and, like us, his job took him away from the farm. But, when he told Jane what he wanted, she... well, you might imagine after all that time of not knowing. She demanded a divorce and he gave her a very good settlement to have her keep the secret. The boys stayed with him by their choice. As to your question... sometimes I go to visit them and sometimes they visit Grandma and Grandpa."

"Grandma? Wow, who would have thought, but come to think of it, she is still in great shape." There was a pause, then, "Wait... that's what was happening when you went to visit your brother?" Karen blushed and nodded. "So, mom, what about dad?"

"Your dad was great and all for it from the beginning as long as it was free choice. I told him about the Secret when we were getting serious. After that... well, let's just say, when he came over for dinner, we all had fun." Karen couldn't decide if Lily looked stunned or just deep in thought. "How are you doing with all this? I imagine having seen your brothers with us that night and now hearing this, it might be overwhelming."

Lily shook her head slowly, "Actually, seeing you guys got me to thinking. You know what they say about daughters having crushes on their fathers..."

Karen laughed, "Yea, like sons on their mothers..."

That night it was a little awkward. Lily tried to interact as if nothing had happened, but it was hard... really hard. Partly because she kept catching her brothers glancing her way and partly because Lily kept looking at her brothers and father in very unsisterly and undaughterly ways.

In the kitchen, just before dinner was ready, Carl quizzed Karen, again. "Did you talk to her?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and slid on up to her breast as she filled a serving bowl with the green beans.

She giggled, "Yes, we did talk." She turned in his arms and kissed him. "She saw us last Saturday night." Carl's mouth fell open but nothing came out. "It's okay. It caused her to start thinking and that made the talk sooooo much easier." Carl looked at her intently, waiting for the confirmation of the unspoken question. Karen laughed, "Yes. She's in. Turns out she's had a thing for you for quite a while." She smiled at him, "We have a few minutes, why don't you take her into the living room where you can be alone... snuggle with her and talk to her."

In the living room, Carl sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him. Lily suddenly became shy but was eager to have the attention now that she knew about The Secret. Carl eased his arm around his daughter and, not encountering any resistance, gently pulled her into his side. "Your mom said you had a talk about the family's secret." Lily nodded. "I know how your mind works, honey. You keep working on things and keep coming up with questions. So, what do you have since your mom talked to you?"

"How did you start with the boys?"

Carl chuckled, "That was hard because there was always someone we had to hide from. This will be different, right?"

She nodded. Carl pulled her in a little tighter and rubbed her arm. She snuggled in tightly to him. "Remember when I used to sit on your lap, daddy?" He asked if she wanted to, again. She nodded, stood up, and sat across his lap. She looked at him, searching his eyes and lips. He saw her desire and leaned forward with a tentative kiss on her lips. She smiled and kissed him back but harder. His hand touched her breast softly. She moaned and kissed him harder.

Lily's birthday party with her friends was from late afternoon to 8:00 PM. Karen stayed to help them with the pizza, soft drinks, and fun, but otherwise stayed out of the way. Carl took Scott and Bill out to give Lily her space with her friends. By the plan Karen and Carl had come up with, the guys were also doing some shopping for some special gifts for the family party after Lily's friends left. They all had regular birthday gifts for Lily but they wanted something special for this night.

The guys returned about 8:30 PM, just long enough after the friend party ended that the clean-up was done. Bill and Scott came into the house from the garage holding two large and one smaller gift-wrapped packages. Carl directed the boys to their mom's closet for the rest of the gift and they all settled in the family room. The guys all had a bottle of beer and Karen surprised Lily with a glass of wine. Her mom simply said, if you're old enough to join us, you're old enough to join us. Lily knew what she was saying.

They sipped their drinks and Lily opened her gifts. Pretty much they were everything she could have wanted. She rose and kissed each of them in thank you. The difference this time was that she kissed each of them on the lips as Karen had encouraged her to set everyone at ease with the way the night was going to go. She then went with her mom to the kitchen for more beer for the guys and wine for themselves.

Karen quietly asked, "How are you doing?"

Lily smiled shyly, "Nervous. You know, mom, it's not like I haven't had sex before, but... this feels so... special." Her mom smiled and nodded, she understood how feeling like a full woman in the family came from that night long ago.

Three packages were remaining and Lily looked at them next to her brothers. Nobody made a move to them as they talked and shared and laughed. In a way, this night, this time was the culmination of the family leaving the growing up stage and entering fully the exploring of the adult world. They told stories of growing up, both funny and embarrassing. By about 10:00 PM, it quieted into silence and expectation. Karen nodded to Carl and Carl nodded to Lily's brothers.

Scott, a year older than Bill, grabbed the long, skinny wrapped package and handed it to Lily. "Bill and I thought you needed at least one gag gift, but..." he looked at his brother for encouragement, "but we think you and mom might still enjoy it."

That was certainly puzzling. As was her habit with packages, she held it, shook it, and gently squeezed it but she wasn't coming up with anything about what it might be. She looked at Karen who simply shrugged. Lily ripped the wrapping off. Inside was shrink-wrapped, double-ended, 18 inches, vibrating dildo. Lily looked at it with her mouth agape.

"You guys!" She looked at her mom who was wiggling her eyebrows in response and a big smile came over Lily's face. She handed it to her mom and rushed over to kiss her brothers, again. This kiss was a bit longer and meaningful.

From behind her, Lily heard her mom, "I wonder what this feels like?"

Her dad chuckled, "Not tonight. We have other thoughts about tonight. And speaking of..." The boys handed one of the larger packages to each of the women. Carl looked at his wife, "To the bedroom to open them." This, Karen knew about. She took her daughter by the hand and hurried her to the master bedroom.

Lily put her wrapped box on the bed as her mother closed the door. As Karen joined her daughter at the bed, she nodded for her to open it. Lily found an edge in the wrapping and tore into it revealing a box from Explicitly Eve. Lily glanced up at Karen, then lifted the top of the box and opened the paper covering inside. She gasped as she saw filmy, white lace. She took the garment by the shoulder straps and lifted it out of the box and gasped, again.

"My God... a sheer babydoll. You can see right through it."

Karen chuckled, "I think that's the idea."

Also, inside was a matching sheer white thong. It was so small Lily wasn't sure anything would be really covered but she agreed that was probably why they were given. Karen's was identical except hers was in red. Also included were matching heels, 2 inches for Lily and 3 inches for Karen.

Karen hugged her daughter, "Ready for this, honey?" Lily nodded enthusiastically and started pulling off her clothes. When both women were dressed in the negligees, they primped their hair and a little makeup. After slipping into their shoes, they headed for the door. In the hallway, Lily suddenly stopped and stepped up to her mom and kissed her.

"That long dildo... have you ever used one before?"

Karen shook her head, "But tomorrow, let's try it out..." Lily smiled at that. The idea of jointly using a dildo with her mom was very exciting. The only thing better at the moment was what she was about to do.

The guys were trying to be patient in the family room. Always before, bringing a new person of the family into the Secret was something that had to be hidden. This time was different. This time the entire family would be openly, within the family, able to participate. There were nervous, anxious glances at Carl from the boys. This was a big deal. This was a huge deal. Before, they had to patiently wait for those moments when their parents could create an opportunity when Lily was away for them to sexually come together. Now... the rules were still to be worked out on a day-to-day basis, but the implications for the family life at home were staggering.

When one heard the click of the heels on the hardwood of the floor in the hallway upstairs, they all stopped and listened. Although the boys showed their excitement more, Carl was just as excited. He loved sharing his wife with the boys. But knowing about the Secret and accepting it into his family was something that tugged at his mind almost since he watched his daughter come out of Karen's womb. This moment had been teasing him while remaining a model father in every way for this moment to arrive. That tease had also been a powerful aphrodisiac for Karen and himself throughout their marriage with the occasional visits to her parents to keep the idea of the Secret alive.

The three men moved to the large opening to the family room for a view of the staircase. Carl stood behind his sons and clearly heard them both gasp at the sight of Karen and Lily descending the stairs side-by-side in their outfits. Carl had a flashback at seeing Lily in the sheer white negligee. Karen had worn a very similar gown the night of their wedding and, though they had been making love for quite a while before, the gown and moment had given him the feeling of new beginnings. Carl knew Lily wasn't a virgin but at the moment she gave him a similar feeling.

Bill was the one to break the anxious silence, "God... you're beautiful... I mean both of you!"

His younger brother's comment loosened Scott's tongue, "Lily... WOW... my friends think you are totally hot... they have no idea just how hot, though."

Lily blushed as Carl stepped between his sons with two glasses of wine, handing one to each of his women. He kissed Karen on the lips and said, "You're stunning. It's been so long since I've been able to see you casually dressed like this." He then turned to his daughter who stood a lot less confidently. "And, you, my dear... as your brother so eloquently said... WOW. You're as beautiful as your mother."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers