Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily returned the kiss from her father and stole a glance at her mom with a blushing smile. "Thanks, daddy."

Karen and Carl had prepared for this moment to cut through the initial moments of awkwardness. Carl took Lily's hand and led her to the loveseat as Karen led her sons to the sofa. They sat very close to each other. Both women crossed their legs on sitting, instinctual responses to the training to prevent unintended exposure in skirts, but nothing was going to hide the obvious showing of breasts and nipples under the sheer material of their gowns. And, despite attempts at casual conversation as the women sipped their wine, there was no distracting the male eyes from the obvious breasts and nipples and the gaping babydoll gowns showing bare thighs and sheer thongs hinting at shaved pussy behind the crossed thighs.

When a pause became awkward, Carl took the planned initiative. With a finger under Lily's chin, he turned her face to him and lightly kissed her on the lips as his hand stroked her bare arm. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes with the unspoken question for her. She nodded and moved her mouth back to his. This time, her arm went around his neck, and he went to the side of her face. The kiss lasted longer and he tentatively open his mouth and probed her lips with his tongue. She gasped into his mouth as she opened her own mouth and tilted her face to press their lips tighter together and her own tongue coming out to spar with his. He slid his hand from her face, over her shoulder, and down her side to her hip. His hand slid under the little bit of covering from the negligee and pulled her hip into his and she groaned into his mouth. She pulled her mouth away from his and looked into his eyes and he saw passion and... need. While keeping eye contact, he slowly and softly moved his hand from her hip under the negligee to her breast. She shivered at the soft touch but didn't break their gaze into each other's eyes. Her eyes reflected no fear or reluctance. Her mouth opened slightly, then closed.

Then, her mouth opened, again, "Daddy, please... I want you... please... I've wanted you for so long."

This time, Carl gasped. His eyes searched his daughter's. He still found no reluctance, no regret for the words uttered privately between them but also audible to the rest of the family on the sofa. His eyes flicked to his wife, Lily's mother, and found a soft, reassuring smile and encouraging nod.

Carl shifted to lean more to one side as he gently pressed Lily back into the sofa back. He kissed her more passionately than ever before and nothing fatherly about it. His hand left her breast and fumbled with the tie at the front of the little negligee, undoing the bow and spreading the gown open to reveal her breasts completely to the room. She shuddered and moaned as his hand returned to her breast as their mouths and tongues attempted to consume each other. His hand moved to her other breast and her upper body arched out to meet it, welcoming and encouraging the touch. After kissing and touching his daughter for minutes, he finally allowed his fingers to trail from her breasts down her stomach to the sheer material of her thong. She sucked in air from his mouth as his fingers lightly, gently, and teasingly slid past the string holding it to her body and over the material covering but not hiding her shaved pussy lips. She shuddered, again, moaning louder into his mouth as his fingers slipped over the wet material over her lips. He gently rubbed over the wet slit under the material several times before pressing at the material, pressing the material between her yielding lips. She suddenly broke the kiss and cried out as she wrapped her arms around his neck and shuddered as she experienced her first soft orgasm to her father's touch.

After gasping her breaths for several moments but still clinging to his neck, "My God, daddy... what... did you... do? My God..."

He whispered into her ear for only her to hear, "You are beautiful, honey. I only want you to be happy."

She pushed her head into the back of the loveseat and gazed into her father's face and glancing at her mom. "Happy? Dad, you've always made me feel like a princess without the spoiling. My entire life I have known without question that I was loved and cared for. You and mom are the best. I mean it. You two have always given the three of us the things we needed: Love, Support, and Guided Freedom. I have loved you as a daughter. Now, I want to love you as a woman."

In the brief time she shared that with her mom, Lily saw that the three of them were waiting on her to be brought into the family event. Karen had her arms around her sons and their hands inside her negligee playing with her breasts, but they were refraining from further involvement. This was Lily's time, this was, in a way, her christening as a member of their activities. Lily smiled at all of them before turning back to focus on her father.

"Now, dad. I want to feel you inside me, now." She could see some questioning in his expression so she smiled at him and clarified her desires. "Here... this is my moment of joining in with generations of the family tradition and I want to share this moment with my family."

Carl smiled at her, then stood and assisted her off the loveseat. He slid the negligee off her body, then knelt down in front of her to slide her thong down her thighs and off her feet. His lips and tongue probed at her pussy as she opened her legs to him. She moaned and fondled her own breasts as he continued. She opened her eyes and found Karen, Scott, and Bill watching intently with warm, loving, and hungry eyes on her.

After only moments, Carl stood and led her before the rest of the family. All three of them reached out to touch her naked body. Hands and fingers softly explored her breasts, nipples, pussy, and bare skin in-between. Lily soon felt hands on her upper arms guiding her backward to the loveseat. The hands slid down her arms as her father sat on the cushions and guided her back over his legs, her own opening wider to manage it. She looked down and back to see his cock hard and long being held vertical. She had no idea her father was large. She smiled at that as she shuffled back, taking his cock in her hand and lowering her hips to it. She moved the cock and her hips until she felt the cock head sink slightly into her hole. She looked at her mom whose mouth was slightly parted in anticipation. Lily pressed down and took several inches of her father's cock into her pussy. Finally, she thought, finally it is happening! She rose slightly and sank down, again. One more time and she was sitting on his hips, fully impaled by her father. That realization, more than the feeling, almost brought her another orgasm.

She rose up on his cock, feeling it slide through her clenching, tight pussy. When she reached the top, she dropped back down and they both groaned. She shifted her hands to her father's knees and raised back up, thrusting back down. Over and over she repeated it, raising up and thrusting back down smoothly. She sat up straight but continued to rise and drop. Her hands found her breasts on their own. She fondled herself as she felt her father sit up behind her, his arms coming around her waist to stroke her clit. Her eyes shot open at the first touch to her engorged clit and she again found her siblings and mother watching intently. Their hands were not quiet, her brothers were in her negligee and thong while her hands were inside their loosened jeans. She noticed this but it was in a blur, a haze, a fog in her mind. She was otherwise totally consumed by the erotic experience of fucking her father. And that was it, too. SHE was fucking him.

When she felt him lean back and raise his hips against her dropping her hips over his cock, she knew he was close and so was she. She pinched her own nipple and rubbed her clit as she thrust and ground her pussy over his cock. The moment she exploded in a truly marvelous orgasm she also felt his cum being shot deep into her pussy. She cried out to his grunts and groans and collapsed back against his chest, his arms tightly holding her to him, her pussy still clenching around his leaking cock.

One by one, her mom and brothers rose from the sofa where they had watched the entire act and they came to her to kiss her. The guys both cupped her breast as they did it. Then, they backed away and stripped out of their clothes while their mom removed the little she had. The guys back to the sofa, one sitting at a far end, Karen kneeling on the sofa began sucking him, Scott. Then, Bill came behind her and easily entered her pussy from the back. They were all fully aroused and ready to fuck after watching Lily and Carl.

Lily watched her mom with fascination. She moved her father's hand to her breasts as she lay on top of him and they watched. "I've never seen that before. I guess I've heard of it, but... two at once... I didn't think how mom took care of all three of you."

Carl chuckled and eagerly fondled her breasts and rolled her nipples. "Your mom will be able to show you a lot about sex. Don't be afraid to ask her, but nobody is going to push you into anything you aren't comfortable with doing. Promise me you'll never let that happen, here or anywhere else."

"Sex should be mutual, right? That's what mom always told me. Sex can be just sex and fun, but it will only be fun if it is mutually respectful. She also told me that the best sex is when you are more intent on giving your partner pleasure than the pleasure you receive. If both people do that, the sex will be wonderful."

"Your mom is a smart woman and very sexy."

Lily chuckled as she watched her mom now being fucked at both ends by the boys. "I'll say. It's like she's trying to swallow Scott's cock." She paused to watch and it appeared three climaxes were quickly approaching in the action on the sofa. Then she mused, "I think I want to try that next." Her father kissed the back of her head. She felt his cock slipping in her pussy as it went soft so she squeezed with her pussy muscles but she knew it would slip out completely soon. Having her father's cock inside her was wonderful. She was pretty sure having her brothers inside her would be, too.

It was a wonderful scene to Lily's eyes. All five of them remained naked. Karen and Lily went to the kitchen to refill their wine glasses and get three more beers for the guys. While in the kitchen, Karen hugged her daughter and asked what she thought so far. Their breasts squashed together and Lily thought it felt wonderfully erotic. She had never thought about being naked or touching another woman, but now... now she was sure she wanted to experiment with her mom.

"Oh, mom... dad was amazing." She blushed, "I guess I am anxious to be with the Scott and Bill, too. Then,... can we experiment together? Just us?"

Karen hugged her tightly, then gave her a very unmotherly kiss on the mouth. "Tomorrow. We have a double-ended dildo to explore, remember?" They both smiled.

As the women returned from the kitchen, they were greeted with a surprising, "Stop."

The two naked women stopped in their tracks wondering what had happened. Instead, Bill apologized, "Sorry... it's just... wow... you two have to be the most beautiful women in the world."

Karen looked at Lily and they both laughed. Karen offered, "Sorry... thank you, son... really, but..."

Lily smiled and continued, "We'll settle for the sentiment, though, thank you."

The women looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Yes, we'll fuck you some more."

Bill looked a little embarrassed, but that last line made up for it.

Later, after the drinks, Lily stood and faced her brothers and told them she wanted to do what they did with their mom. The guys smiled and nodded. This time they switched roles with Bill sitting at the end of the sofa where Lily knelt and began sucking his cock while Scott knelt behind Lily's ass and aligning his cock with her pussy. She groaned around the cock in her mouth as Scott slowly and steadily drove his cock deep into her pussy. Once deep inside her, Scott began pulling nearly all the way out, then driving his cock back into the depths of her pussy. Lily was moaning as she tried to concentrate on Bill's cock in her mouth. It was hard, though, the fucking Scott was giving her was wonderful and her attention was too easily diverted to the sensations that were creating despite knowing it was her brother's cock in her mouth.

She was bewildered, though, when Scott pulled his cock from her pussy. She hadn't cum... nobody had cum. But then Bill was wiggling out from in front of her and she was more confused until Scott took Bill's place and Bill was kneeling behind her, his cock sliding along her slit before easily sinking into her hole and gliding deep inside with one stroke. She looked up at Scott and smiled before dropping her mouth onto his cock and nearly gobbling it down her throat in her excitement.

From behind her, Lily heard her mother's voice, "Oh... you nasty boys."

And her father added, "You go, boys. Give her a fucking she'll remember."

And, they did, too. They continued to switch back and forth every couple of minutes. And every time they switched, their stimulation was slowed but they continued to fuck strongly into their sister. She came in an explosive orgasm after the third switch and again after the seventh. After that, Lily was getting tired of sucking and mostly kept that cock in her mouth. She was as intrigued by the taste from their cocks with each switch as the fucking the two were giving her, each with their own slightly different approach and manner, but both very satisfying.

Scott was the first to cum in her pussy, then Bill quickly took his place and aggressively fucked her to quickly add his own cum to that of his brother and father. It was during Bill's climax that Lily orgasm for the last time... that night.

Carl and Karen pulled Lily into their bedroom for the night and placing her between them. Before the birthday girl had a chance to fall asleep, though, Karen asked, "How was your birthday, honey?"

"Oh my God, mom and dad... you guys are the best."

Carl asked, "What about the family secret?"

"Oh my God, mom and dad... you guys are the best." They all laughed and cuddled for much needed sleep.

The next morning, Lily rolled over to find her mother not in the bed. It was Saturday, good timing for a birthday like that, she thought. She could hear a little noise from the kitchen but it was still very early. She rolled the other way to find her father asleep. The top sheet had been pushed mostly off and she could see his semi-hard cock. With a mischievous smile, she slinked down the bed and gently took his cock into her hand and between her lips. She was focused on sucking and licking him when she felt a hand on the top of her head.

She took her mouth off his hard cock but her hand started stroking it as she looked up at her father. With a shy smile, "Daddy, I want to suck your cock until you cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. Can I?"

He smiled lovingly as he stroked her hair, "I'm not going to argue with that, sweetie."

Lily came skipping into the kitchen bare-assed naked to find her mom in only a tee-shirt, her ass showing as she reached for the top shelf of the cabinet. Karen turned and appraised her daughter, "My, aren't you..." she put a finger to the corner of Lily's mouth and brought it to her lips. She smiled, "Your father?"

Lily nodded. "I sucked him until he came. I swallowed it, too. Semen is good, isn't it?"

Karen smiled and patted Lily's bare butt, "Yes... yes, it is. I'm just guessing here, but I'd say you've adjusted to the idea of our little tradition quite well."

Lily came up behind her mom and slid her hands underneath the tee-shirt and moved them to the front where she cupped her mom's breasts and hugged into her. "I am... quite well, indeed. But there is one member of this sexy family I have not had sex with, yet."

Karen turned around, placed her hands on her daughter's face, and kissed her hard. She pulled back a fraction of an inch and promised, "Oh, Lily... we are going to have so much fun together."

They were kissing again when the guys staggered into the kitchen and stopped dead in their tracks. They didn't break the kiss but heard, "See, I knew that double-end dildo was the right one."

At breakfast, Lily had put on a tee-shirt like her mom, Carl announced that he and the guys were going golfing shortly. Lily saw him wink at Karen and they shared a smile with deep meaning. Carl also remind everyone that next weekend they were leaving for a week at the rental cabin they had used several times. It had been planned for months.

As the guys drove off, Karen turned to Lily and asked, "You remember the cabin, right?"

Lily looked questioningly back, "Yea... it's a big place with a bunch of bedrooms and a common living area. It has a big dock and a couple fishing boats. The place is surrounded by trees and the driveway seemed like a mile long from the road. As I recall, there weren't even that many other cabins on the whole lake. It's really quiet, peaceful, and..."

Karen added, "Remote."

Lily smiled back, "Yea, remote... really remote."

Karen smiled big, "Really remote. Like remote enough for a family to honor traditions."

"Holy, shit... seriously, yea. Oh, this just became so much more fun."

Karen laughed. That was the idea. A week of not worrying about being seen no matter where they might experience each other. Karen asked, "Now... where did you put that gift we haven't used, yet?"

When the guys returned, they found the two naked on the bed, the double-ended dildo at the foot of the bed and slick with juice on both ends.

* * * *

The drive to the cabin took most of the following Saturday. They arrived late afternoon but the cabin was open and ready for them as promised. The owner lived in the next town and had the place set with fresh sheets, towels, and the food stocked to their specification. It was a little pricey but those added benefits made up for it. They all helped in getting the car unloaded and suitcases unpacked into bedrooms. Bill disappeared but bounced into the common room announcing that the water was chilly but suitable. He stripped out of his clothes and waited. Everyone understood nudity wasn't going to be an issue this time and he didn't show any signs of getting his swimsuit. Scott followed and Lily looked at them, their soft cock hanging between their legs. She smiled and stripped, too. Carl and Karen walked out onto the porch as the three of them ran over the grass to the dock and jumped into the water with three splashes and wild laughter.

Carl took his wife into his arms from behind. She pressed back into him, "Thank you, honey. This will mean a lot to the family. It will be nice for everyone to be together for a week."

He kissed her neck, "You think she's ready? This is kind of fast."

She turned and kissed him on the lips. "I know she is ready. And, so do you." He nodded. Anyone hearing this short exchange would miss the larger picture of the question. And he did know it was true, but Lily would probably always be his princess and he would always have some worry. That musing was broken, though, when Karen took his hand and led him deep into the cabin to the bedroom they had claimed. They both knew Lily would soon have her brothers busy besides swimming in cold water. He now had his wife all to himself... for a while, anyway.

Lily and her siblings weren't paying attention to their parents at the moment. Anything they would get involved in was now acceptable family behavior... at least in their family... and they came to this cabin for the expressed purpose to release their inhibitions of living in the suburbs.

They had been here before, perhaps several years before when hiking and fishing were the primary activities holding their interest, but they knew what to expect from the place. One thing they knew was the lake bottom dropped away quickly from the dock. It was the reason the water rarely really got warm even in the heat of summer, but also why the fishing was so good and explained why the lake property had been bought up generations ago by a few people and has been kept isolated and a peaceful retreat for those families.