Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three young adults all plunged into the lake from the dock with cannonballs of varying explosiveness. Although Lily's might have been less of a splash compared to her brothers, the shriek she added to it made up for the lack of size. When they bobbed back to the surface and tread water in place, slowly circling for a reminding view of the lake, Lily could see she was in trouble. Not real trouble, because her two brothers had always been her protectors, but mischief trouble. Both sank back below the surface and she looked frantically around her to find them only to feel them before seeing them. They were at her body with fingers and hands, her breasts, her pussy, her legs... it was like being felt up by an amorous octopus. She shrieked, again, but also filled with laughter as she swam for the ladder at the dock.

She stood on the dock surface naked and dripping. She wasn't only standing naked in front of her brothers as they ascended the ladder now, too, but she was brazenly but comfortably so exposed fully to the lake. As much as the guys had eyes fixed on her body as they came up the ladder, seeing minute details of water dripping from her nipples and a line of water running from her stomach over her mound and disappearing somewhere near her pussy, Lily's eyes were fixed on their bodies. Even when you see each other naked or partially so, there are times when that image becomes crystallized and this was one such moment. She's been making love to her family for a week now, but she really hadn't appreciated just how beautiful her brothers' bodies were. They were young and strong from years of sports and working out. As each jumped from the last steps of the ladder to the dock, she watched with fascination, and hunger, the way their cold-shrunken cocks swung and bounced, water dripping from the head down from their hard, developed chests and stomachs.

The late sun was shining on them and the lake surface was still as if it, too, was waiting to see what these new visitors might bring to it. The silliness and chasing in the water left all three of them with heaving chests taking in air but smiles and youthful, innocent joy shining from them. That innocent part dissipated slowly like the waning sun and the heat it gave to them. Scott and Bill easily sandwiched Lily between them, one at her front and the other at her back. She looked into Bill's face with an easy smile and gave him a kiss as his hands slid over her body. She then leaned back and turned her head enough to give Scott the same kiss as his hands moved over her ass and back. She sighed contentedly, her head lolling back against Scott as the two moved their hands over her naked, welcoming body. She could feel both cocks hardening against her body and her hands casually moved to softly grasp each and lightly stroke them. There was no sense of rushing or urgency. It was as if their bodies knew they had a whole week to be like this.

With hands on her breasts and nipples and fingers gently probing her pussy and asshole, Lily could stand there and enjoy the feeling forever but loving was giving and as much as she loved receiving attention from the others, she especially loved giving it.

As Lily sank to her knees on the dock's rough wood surface, Scott moved around next to Bill. She took both hardened cocks into her hands and began by licking the underside of each from the base to the head. Her eyes glanced up at each brother in turn, smiling as her tongue slid up and down their cocks. She took Bill's cock into her mouth and sucked, twirled her tongue around the head, poked her tongue at the hole at the top, and slid her mouth up and down it, taking the cock deep into her mouth. She repeated the motion on Scott's cock.

Her sucking was immensely pleasurable, but both soon wanted to take the next step. They lifted Lily back to standing and their hands immediately were on her breasts and pussy. Scott kissed her passionately, then asked, "Something new to start off the week?" Without even knowing what he was thinking, she nodded enthusiastically, her hands capturing their cocks, again. He continued, "Want to try double-penetration?" She looked quizzically at him. She'd already had them with one in her pussy and one in her mouth.

Bill clarified, "He means your pussy and ass."

She looked at them with a bit of shock but excited shock. In the short time of freely loving each other, it hadn't taken her brothers long to try a lot of things with her they had done with their mom. Anal was one they introduced her to once but double-penetration they hadn't, yet. They were anxious to experience that with Lily, too. Lily nodded and an unspoken look between the two sent Scott running to the cabin. In a minute he was running back to the dock, his still hard cock bouncing in front of him. In his hand was a tube of lubrication. As he came to a stop, he announced, "Mom's riding dad like he's a bucking bronco." Lily and Bill both smiled at the image flashing in their minds.

A quick look between the brothers and Scott lay on his back on the dock surface. Lily quickly looked around the quiet lake. Why they thought it was appropriate to have DP sex on the end of the dock, she wasn't sure but it was definitely adding more thrill to the moment. She straddled Scott's hips and leaned forward to kiss him. She then leaned back and raised her face for Bill to bend over to kiss her, which he did. She reached between her legs, found Scott's hard cock, and raised the head to her pussy, easily sliding down the length of it. She smiled at both men, then leaned forward to kiss Scott while knowing she was about to experience another first in her sexual experience. She felt Bill applying lube to her asshole and pushing it inside with one finger. She gasped into Scott's mouth. Just one finger was an amazing feeling alongside Scott's cock in the next chamber. Bill wiggle his finger teasingly for both Lily and Scott and both sighed while not breaking their kiss. When Bill pulled his finger out and replaced it was a second, Lily moaned. Karen had introduced them to anal and they had introduced Lily to it with the same care they applied to their mother. Now, Lily shuddered as the fingers left her asshole and she felt Bill come up behind her ass. He spread her ass cheeks and moved his cock head to her puckered hole. Before pressing forward, he leaned against her and kissed her back.

"Are you ready, Lily?"

She gasped out, "Oh, yes! I love you two so much. I want to do everything for you... with you."

Bill pressed forward at her constricted hole. Her head rose to the sky with her mouth open as she felt the head spreading her normally tight hole made even tighter by the cock already in her pussy. A low, guttural, "OHHHHH... FUCCCCKKKKK... YESSSSSS" escaped her mouth as the head slowly opened her sphincter and pushed inside. "Oh... God... wait... please." She put her hand back against Bill's thigh to reinforce that he should stop. Everything was so tight and even now she felt so full she couldn't believe it. The stretching, though, felt like she might split but as quickly as the sensation seemed to overtake her, she could feel it subsiding and easing.

She leaned down and kissed Scott with mouth, lips, and tongue. Then, she leaned back and twisted her head and body to receive a similar kiss from Bill as the two cocks were held quietly where they were inside her. Finally, "Oh, you guys... I never... amazing... oh, fuck me... please... ravage your... little sister."

The brothers smiled at each other over Lily's shoulder and Bill eased his cock a bit deeper. It was the tightest he had ever felt and shouldn't have been surprised. He pulled back an inch and pushed in a couple inches, pulled back an inch, and drove in several more until they were both fully inside her, at least in this position. Her moans, gasps, and groans filled the air around them and half of them weren't hushed. Bill couldn't help but glance up across the lake as he remembered how well sounds traveled over the still water. 'Fuck it', he thought. This was what they were up here for this week. If someone was going to notice, let them notice.

Lily couldn't stop panting as each thrust from one or the other or simultaneously from them both resulted in a gasp, moan, grunt, or sigh from her. With her supporting herself over Scott on her arms, he moved his hands to her swinging and bouncing breasts. He fondled and generally mauled them while switching to using his fingers to roll, twist, and pull her nipples. Lily orgasmed as the guys just continued to fuck her holes and her gasping and panting increased as if she were finishing a good time in a 10K run. The orgasm subsided only slightly as they continued to fuck her. Her one time with anal before had been enjoyable but not like this. Since all this had started with her and the family, she had become something of a student of sexuality on the internet. She truly wanted to bring as much pleasure as she could to her family as her mom reinforced to her: focus on your partner and the sex will be great. Along the way she learned things about her own body, they didn't teach in school. Things like the G-spot and clit being connect; like the clit not having any known purpose but to create pleasure; like the membrane between the pussy and anal chambers having thousands of nerve endings between the two. Her mind flashed with understanding... the two cocks pressing against each other would induce so much more sensation. And, she loved it. She orgasmed, again. Her body shook and she sagged against Scott as Bill flood her ass and quickly followed by Scott's cum filling her pussy.

The three remained joined for long minutes. Bill supporting himself, even if awkwardly, joyfully, as Lily lay on Scott and her body remained filled with cock even as they slowly softened and ease on their own from her deliciously consumed body.

On the porch of the cabin, the parents were standing at the railing naked and watching the siblings at the end of the dock. Carl was fondling Karen's breasts and kissing her neck and shoulder and occasionally teasing her ear. She giggled as his tongue brushed her ear. She squeezed his hands at her breasts, "Do you ever have any regrets, Carl?"

"Regrets? What would I possibly have to regret?"

She leaned her head back alongside his, "My family... the way we are?"

He chuckled, "No... I never did. You know it was a shock when you first told me when we started talking about getting married, but... even initially hearing about this... I don't know... I loved you with my entire being and I felt yours back to me. Part of what was you and your ability to love had to be part of what you'd experienced in your family, so how could your family be a bad thing? I was nervous, at first, but never regretful."

She turned in his arms and kissed him hard. It seemed to her that their passion had spiked since Lily had joined them. They could now fully share in moments of passion without concern. "Thank you, lover. You're amazing..." She smiled lustily at him. "... in so many ways." He chuckled and pressed into her against the railing, pressing his once again hardening cock into her abdomen. She moved up and down over it and looked into his eyes, "You know what my mom said when I told her about this week?" He shrugged. "She couldn't wait to get you in bed, again."

Their lust consumed them, again. Carl turned her around, bent her over the railing, and easily entered her cum filled pussy. As he drove his cock into her pussy and resumed fondling her breasts, they watched Lily and her brothers in her first DP. They both had the same thought, 'Given the planned week, this certainly won't be her last.'

Early afternoon the next day, Lily bounced down the steps from the cabin porch as her mom returned from a jog down the two-track driveway out to the road and back. Karen smiled at the sight of her newly free-spirited daughter, naked and breasts bouncing freely. She called out to Lily, causing her to stop and wait, "Where are you headed?"

"The dock. Thought I would catch some sun while the guys were out fishing. Want to join me?"

"Naked? Is this your normal attire now?"

Lily giggled, "Well... for this week..."

Karen laughed. That was what they were here for; to really let go in private. She took Lily's arm to join her on the dock when they both heard the noise of tires crunching on gravel and dirt. They turned to the sound of an approaching vehicle, and the naked Lily stayed close behind her mom.

Lily peered around her mom in the direction of the two-track lane disappearing into the woods. "Are you expecting anyone?" Nothing. Lily persisted, getting more nervous by the moment. "Mom?"

But then the car was there. She might have recognized the car if she'd seen it in many other places, but it seemed out of place here. The car stopped some 20 or 30 feet away but far too close for Lily's comfort. She pressed herself tighter behind her mom and peeked out around her. She could see two people inside but the reflection of the sun off the windshield made anything more impossible. When she saw Karen's arm go up and wave, she was confused. Then, the passenger door open and an older woman stepped out and immediately stretched her back.

"Grandma? Grandma!" Lily was stepping out from around her mom when the driver's side door open. "Grandpa!" She started sprinting toward them when she realized she was naked. She came to a stop and covered her breasts with an arm. Her grandpa walked right up to her and took her into his arms, her grandma joining from the side. Excitedly, Lily asked, "What are you guys doing here?" She sputtered at the way that sounded. "No, I didn't mean it that way."

By that time, Karen was just behind Lily, "Well, they were invited, of course. We thought it would be a nice surprise for you."

"Well, it worked. Here I am naked."

Her grandpa said, "Speaking of..." He held her out at arm's length, "Let's have a look at you."

Lily reacted, "Grandpa!"

"Hush, girl. Like I haven't seen a naked woman before. Oh, my, yes... you definitely take after your mother... in all the right places."

Her grandma slapped his arm, "You hush now, old man. Honestly, you have her blushing like a nun caught in the shower."

Karen gave Lily's ass a playful swat, "Why don't you help your grandpa take their bags into a bedroom."

Her grandpa wrapped his arm around Lily and guided her to the trunk of the car, his hand slipping down to her bare butt. He leaned toward her, "To the bedroom, huh?"

From behind her, Lily heard her grandma's exasperated response, "Stop teasing the poor girl."

He winked at Lily and responded back, "Who's teasing?" Lily blushed deeper.

From behind, Lily heard her grandma ask Karen, "Now, where is that husband of yours?" And she heard her mom chuckle.

They had only two roller cases and they managed to muscle them up the three steps and into one of the empty bedrooms. Lily asked, "Grandpa? Why did grandma ask about my dad that way?"

He had tossed both cases onto the bed, then pulled them back off as if he had a second thought. He sat on the bed and Lily stood in front of him. "Well, darling, your grandma has had a thing for your dad since we knew your mom was serious about him."

"Seriously? Wow..."

"Your mom picked a winner when she found him, I'll tell you. I know he is just fitting into the family with your grandma, and she knows it too, but she says he has this way of making her feel... how did she put it?... special... like at that moment there isn't a more desirable woman."

He had gently pulled her closer between his knees. He leaned forward now and kissed each of her nipples, causing them to become instantly erect. She sighed and responded with what she had been told, "I think it is what they have tried to instill in us. They tell us that if we focus only on giving pleasure to our partner, the experience will be great for both of us."

He smiled up at her, then, "Lily... I..."

She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth, quieting him. When she pulled away, she pulled him up off the bed. "Grandpa, I want to make love with you. I want you to bring me further into our family tradition." He smiled. He pulled her into his arms and lightly stroked her nakedness.

Lily pulled the covers of the bed down as he began getting undressed. When she returned to him, his shorts were falling to the floor. She knelt before him and pulled his underwear down and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth as she assisted him in stepping from his shorts. She heard him gasping and sighing as she sucked and stroked with her hand. She smiled around his cock; this will be three generations of the family she has given herself to.

He didn't need much encouragement to become fully hard, but her young mouth felt particularly wonderful, and... this was finally the next generation he's been able to participate with. But there was enough, he really wanted to feel his old cock inside this young pussy. He pulled her up to her feet and kissed her hard and long. His hands were over her naked body, especially her young, firm breasts.

"How do you want to do this, grandpa? Your choice, I'll do anything you want."

He kissed her lightly on the lips. "You are like your mother and in all the most wonderful ways, all teasing aside. I would really enjoy it if you rode me so I can watch you and enjoy the sight of your naked young body."

She blushed all over, again. "Oh, grandpa..."

She followed him onto the bed and when he stopped on his back, she continued to crawl over his body and straddled over his hips. She reached underneath and found his cock, settled over it, and slowly sank down the entire length in two motions. He gasped, which joined her moans. He did watch, too. He watched as she rose and dropped down on his cock, watching his cock appear and disappear underneath her, watched her breast sway and bounce, and watched her face change from smile to opened mouth to smile and back to open mouth. He reached up and fondled her breasts, then teased her nipples. She was fucking him slow and steady, not rushed but enjoying the moment as he was.

"There you two are." Lily giggled at the sound of grandma's voice and smiled down at her grandpa.

Her grandpa gave her nipples a twist and Lily groaned as she continued to fuck up and down despite the appearance of her grandma. Her grandpa winked up at Lily but spoke to his wife, "I thought you were off chasing down Carl?"

She knelt behind Lily and began kissing her shoulders, stroking her sides, and reaching in front for a breast. "I was... he's out with the boys fishing. We got here early to surprise them and... but... do you mind sharing our granddaughter?"

He chuckled, "Woman, you should know better than to have to ask. Besides, then I have two of the three hottest women I know to exist." Lily giggled and for a moment stopped fucking as she leaned back to receive a mouth kiss from her grandma. Then, in a flurry of clothes flying, she too was naked and pressing her bare breasts into Lily's back. Then, her grandma was crawling towards her grandpa's head and announced, "Are you ready, husband?"

He smiled up at Lily, then at his wife, "Always... give me your sweet pussy."

With that, she sat over his mouth, sighed, and leaned to Lily and began kissing her in a very un-grandmotherly way. She pulled back from her granddaughter with a smile and offered conspiratorially, "Sometimes this is the only way I can get him to shut up." Grandpa gave her a swat on the thigh and they laughed, even grandpa, though it sounded very muffled.

As the three of them were relaxing after very satisfying orgasms, they heard an outboard motor approaching. Lily ran out to the porch naked, her grandma put on a blouse that almost covered her butt, and her grandpa put on shorts. They were all standing with Karen at the base of the steps watching the guys bump into the dock when they all heard another car on the dirt drive.