Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 07

Story Info
MICHELLE & NATALIE. Mother's boyfriend is openly shared.
10.2k words
4.57
13.3k
22
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW...

This is a story that is intend to be a part of a series grouped under MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS. Each story will be independent. The stories will ultimately cover a range of genre. These will be shorter stories of one chapter which is different from my previous efforts as a writer. I hope you enjoy them.

This is an interracial story.

This is a story around a mother, Michelle and her daughter, Natalie. Michelle is 40 and Natalie is 20. Both women have dark brunette hair that falls to the shoulders for Michelle and a bit shorter on Natalie. Both women are white with clean, shaven pussies. Michelle's breasts are larger than her daughter, C-cup, while Natalie's are perky B-cup. Natalie is in her second year of college. The college is local and makes the commute from home. Michelle's husband (Natalie's father) left them abruptly years before. Out of the divorce settlement, they kept their nice home in the suburbs and financial support. It required that Michelle get a part-time job, which she managed around Natalie's schedule with school and activities. Over the 12 years since, Michelle and Natalie became very close, often acting more like sisters, especially in the later years.

A latent, nagging issue for Michelle since her ex-husband was her sexual identity. Her ex complained at the end about her lack of adventurousness in sex. She thought that was funny since he never suggested or encouraged anything. The truth was, he found the 'floosy', as Michelle came to call her, who was very adventurous sexually. Michelle never felt there was anything she could do about that, though. She didn't want to bring men home with Natalie young and in the house. Ironically, by the time Michelle got around to thinking about her sexuality, again, Natalie had already become active. The two were close enough that both issues were shared with each other and it became something of a joke between them that Michelle seemed to talk to her daughter about sex and what men liked despite Natalie's still rather limited experience.

With Natalie's encouragement and support, Michelle jumped back into dating. She tried being setup by friends, the local bar scene, and finally on-line dating. Michelle and Natalie spent hours composing and editing Michelle's profile and responses. Michelle was terrified and uncertain. Natalie was overjoyed for her mother and had more than enough confidence in her mom to cover her. They took profile pictures for her page and to share, including some bikini shots from a recent visit to the beach. The most interesting response was from a business professional two years older who had lost his wife to illness and was also trying to get back into a full after life. He was perfect. Michelle was nervous. Natalie insisted. His name was Marcus. Marcus is black.

A little more than a year later and Marcus hasn't inhibited the closeness of the two women. In fact, he was a catalyst in tying them even closer and an intriguing relationship dynamic.

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS: MICHELLE & NATALIE

The house was quiet when she came home. This was the last week of classes in her sophomore year of college and her schedule was very different with tests and massive amounts of studying. She tried to avoid the panic to cram for these tests and to treat them like any other. She knew she did much better with repetitive reviews rather than cramming. Studying with a friend in second-year math had her late, again. It was interesting how helping her friend through her problems with the subject solidified the information firmly into her own mind. She was parked next to Marcus's car in front of the garage. They were here somewhere and Natalie had a pretty good idea where that would be.

She clumped up the stairs and turned to the right where both she and her mom had their bedrooms. When her father still lived with them, a decade ago or so, he had used the bedroom she now had for an office. It took Natalie years at her mother's urging to move down the hall closer to her. Natalie now dropped her backpack in her open bedroom door and turned to the door across the hall, which hadn't been completely closed. From inside the room, she heard the muffled giggles and soft baritone chuckles indicating they were done... or between.

She pushed the door open and walked in with no hesitation, question, or concern about them inside. She knew they had been making love, probably for the past hour. Marcus was like that in bed, a freaking love machine with a nine-inch cock. After Natalie had pushed Michelle to not write off a black guy from the dating site, she had quickly fallen for him and he felt the same way. That was over a year ago and things between them, including Natalie, were very interesting.

"Natalie, you're home." Her mom rolled over onto her back and put out her hand.

"Hey mom, hey Marcus." Natalie stopped next to the side of the bed and held her mom's outstretched hand. She could feel her shoulder sag and her brain start going fuzzy now that she was home. One more test, the math test, tomorrow afternoon and she was ready for the summer break. Marcus had rolled onto his side as her mom rolled to her back. They were both naked. Michelle's pussy area was glistening with the juices of the past time spent very actively together. Marcus's very black hand was idly caressing over the white stomach and breasts of her mom.

Her mom looked more intently at her and exclaimed, "Honey, you look like you might fall over." She nudged Marcus and scooted to the side herself and a space opened between them. "Lie down and tell me about it."

Now... in most families, this might be weird. Even a father and mother wouldn't so casually invite their 20-year-old daughter to lie between them when they were naked, much less right after they had fucked and the scent of their activity was still hanging in the room. But this wasn't most families. The closeness of mother and daughter was certainly impactful in Natalie's life. It was so impactful, in fact, that when Michelle and Marcus became serious (as in very serious) about each other, Natalie was not left out. Michelle had taken her sexuality to a level her ex might not have discovered even with the floozy he ran off with.

So, when Michelle patted the bed between her and Marcus, Natalie crawled between them, suddenly feeling bone-weary from the hours of preparation and concentration. One more test. One more day. But she was home now and here she could relax and be cared for. So, she collapsed between them very dramatically.

Both Michelle and Marcus turned on their sides toward her. Her mother cooed with her soothing voice as she gently pulled details from her daughter. Marcus softly encouraged and reinforced her about her efforts and preparation.

Natalie looked at both the middle-aged adults and smiled. It always felt better after spending a little 'encouraging' time with her mom. And Marcus had been a dream come true for them. He was a strong, successful businessman but he effortlessly melded into the life Michelle and Natalie had created to thrive alone. He accepted the role of being a rock both women could lean and depend on while allowing Michelle to keep her strong voice. From the time the two of them met and began dating on their own, Natalie was treated and expected to act as another adult in the group. Marcus hadn't ever seemed to be an intrusion but a strong addition.

A few months ago, the relationship had taken a dramatic turn to include Natalie fully as an equal with them and it was on her mom's initiative that it happened. The two women had become too dependent and committed to each other in the years they survived and then thrived for Natalie to be excluded in anything, Michelle told her. It was obvious to anyone paying any interest to the two of them that they were deeply, madly in love. Natalie thought it was all very dramatic and romantic: two drifting, lost souls suddenly, unexpectedly finding the perfect match. And maybe that perfect match was reinforced by them not being the expected match: she was white who had lived a white life in her suburbs with the white acceptance that came with it; he was a black collegiate athlete-graduate who had struggled and clawed to be a success against odds that many in the white world were blind to.

As she looked at the two, though, she had to smile. Her mom was still beautiful even if she had to be convinced as she stressed about starting dating a couple years ago. She was 5' 6" and trim with breasts that were between C and D. Michelle's waist and hips were still firm. Natalie sometimes wondered what happened with her share of the gene pool; why she ended up with pert B-cups as if she were still developing but neither Michelle nor Marcus was shy about reinforcing the beauty of her young, firm, and trim body. Marcus had an athletic body on his 6-foot frame and his nine-inch cock lay on the bed in front of him with still a sheen from fucking her mother.

Her mom was had been lightly stroking Natalie's stomach and had pulled the tee-shirt from the waist of the shorts and was now stroking the bare skin underneath. Marcus, seeing the efforts of Michelle, began stroking his big, black hands over the nearest thigh of the girl between them. Natalie was comfortable with both and didn't negatively react even when Marcus's finger played at the bottom of the leg opening and slipped up to the covered crotch. Michelle was equally busy with her hand moving the bottom of the tee-shirt up and now using fingers to lightly stroke the girl's bra encased breast.

Once Natalie had stopped her explanation of the source of her stress, Michelle suddenly pronounced "So, you're stressed about this last test. The hardest class you had this semester. You're burned out from studying and helping your friend with the same test tomorrow. Your brain feels like mush and you're even stressed you won't be able to sleep well." That was Michelle's way with Natalie; process what her daughter had said and bring it back to her. Sometimes, just hearing it from her mom put a light on what was bothering her that she saw in her own way. Sometimes, it just reinforced to Natalie that she was thoughtfully heard.

Michelle looked across Natalie, the only clothed one on the bed, and nodded toward Natalie. Marcus smiled and nodded. Michelle leaned into her daughter, her hand slipping underneath Natalie's bra to cup the breast, her lips kissing the cheek of the girl until she turned her head and they kissed on the lips. They were not comforting kisses. In the meantime, Marcus's fingers pressed into the crotch of Natalie's shorts more firmly. Natalie moaned at the attention.

Michelle parted their lips barely, the breath of her words moving over Natalie's lips. "You know my lovely, smart, brilliant, daughter who is going to knock that test flat tomorrow if she can get rid of her stress... you know we have the best stress reliever in the world right next to you..."

Natalie kissed her mom and giggled. She turned her head to Marcus, "And, would that by chance be you, kind sir?"

He smiled down at Natalie, his finger never having stopped stroking the inner thighs and crotch of Natalie. "You know me, Natalie, I don't argue with your mother."

Michele chuckled, "Two smart people next to me."

They all laughed, but when Natalie sat up between them, Michelle was tugging the tee-shirt up and Marcus was working the snap and zipper of the shorts. Natalie used her hands and feet to brace herself to lift her butt off the bed as Marcus took hold of both her shorts and panties, dragging them down her legs and off her feet as Michelle unclasped the bra and removed it. Once as naked as her mom and Marcus and again on her back, Marcus opened her legs wide and moved his lips and tongue along the insides of her thighs to her pussy. She gasped at the touch of his lips, then sighed at the feel of his tongue playing along her pussy lips. Her mom, in the meantime, was kissing and sucking her nipples between kissing her other lips.

This was how their lives had changed months ago on Michelle's initiative. Marcus had been hesitant to comply with Michelle's idea fearing something going wrong and ruining the relationship they had growing so well. But when Marcus understood and believed that Michelle was very serious, he agreed and they have been involved ever since. Marcus learned that Michelle had a thirst to try things, new things, even adventurous things and he tried to assist her as he could for her experiences. This was different from his first marriage and VERY different from hers.

Natalie was moaning from the combined attention. She knew what her mother meant by the 'stress reliever'. When that nine-inch cock went into them, the world seemed to dissolve away and it was only the sensations of pussy and that big cock. That was what she needed, what she wanted, she didn't want to cum on his lips, she wanted to be fucked.

"Please..." She tugged on Marcus's head where he still lapped at her pussy. "Please... Marcus, please... I... I want... to be... fucked."

Marcus raised up, his lips shining from her flowing pussy juice. Michelle lifted her head from Natalie's nipple and kissed her man hard, as hard as the cock her hand found, becoming hard by the anticipation of again having mother and daughter. Marcus lifted Natalie's knees and placed her feet on his shoulders, a position both flexible women enjoyed. He aligned his cock head to her pussy hole after rubbing it over her slit and coating the head with her juices.

They made eye contact with his cock poised at her entrance. The younger woman gave an anxious smile and mumbled a thank you. Marcus smiled back, temporarily only focused on his lover's daughter, and marveled at the situation he found himself in where both mother and daughter were his to love, emotionally and physically.

He pressed forward inches and Natalie's mouth opened and she sighed, as always happened as his big, thick, nine inches stretched her opening. After the initial penetration, he paused at her gasp and waited for the smile that came immediately from her before pressing in further with several slow strokes until, her mouth hanging open and not a breath coming out, he was fully inside her and she moaned a long, releasing breath. He then leaned forward, his shoulders and body bending her thighs to her body as he became kissing her lips and thrusting in long, even strokes into her tight, clenching pussy. After minutes of kissing and fucking, he shifted his knees forward and lifted her ass off the bed with one hand as he stroked harder into her now creating room for Michelle to retake access to her daughter's breasts and nipples.

Neither Michelle nor Natalie ever considered themselves bi-sexual until Michelle decided to share Marcus. Maybe it was only the mother-daughter relationship that stimulated it. All Michelle knew was that she loved to add her own sexual stimulation for her daughter as her lover fucked her with his wonderful cock. Michelle merely added stimulation in the way she enjoyed when Marcus loved her with his mouth and fingers, something she never experience before in her life. Natalie squirmed underneath as Marcus aggressively fucked her and Michelle's kissed, sucked, and gently chewed on the exciting nipples.

Natalie generally experienced a more vocal orgasm than Michelle who still found herself more reserved and self-conscious despite her desire to experience more in her sexual life, a door that was thrust open by this man's abilities. So, when Natalie orgasmed for the second time and Marcus joined her, the bedroom was filled with the joyous sounds of desperate release. Marcus kissed and cuddled the younger woman lovingly, his spent cock still embedded inside her. Natalie clenched her pussy around it as if trying to squeeze one more drop of his cum out into her pussy. Michelle knelt poised beside them, one hand stroking each of the spent lovers. When Marcus pulled his cock slowly out, Michelle leaned down to capture it in hand and mouth. She licked and sucked the combined juices of her lover and daughter. She frequently did the same thing after fucking him, but she found a slightly different, very pleasant hint of taste difference from her daughter. Every time she wondered why they haven't 69'd by themselves.

As Natalie gasped, Michelle asked how Natalie was feeling now. "I'm going to ace that test." They all laughed.

Michelle smiled while stroking her daughter's breasts, "Good. I told you we have a sure-fire way to beat stress. Now you can relax tonight, ace your last test, and have a good summer break." Natalie leaned up to kiss her mom on the lips, then to the other side to kiss Marcus. It was an unusual situation, her being included in her mom's boyfriend relationship, but she wasn't going to worry about something that felt so good.

Michelle looked across Natalie at Marcus and Natalie followed her eyes. She saw Marcus nod. Michelle leaned down and kiss one of the nipples. "Marcus has something better for you to think about. He wants to take us on a vacation. It must have come out that we haven't really had one in... well... forever." Natalie looked up at Marcus who was watching her reaction. He nodded. "He wants to take us to a small resort on one of the Caribbean islands for a week." She looked back to Marcus who was all smiles. "It would be a kinky vacation but it would give us a chance to try experiencing that fantasy we confessed to each other." Natalie furrowed her eyebrows. Fantasy? What fantasy did they both share... ohhhhh... the one about a group of black guys? Natalie's expression changed with her remembrance. "So... you remember. It's a resort that somehow became known for a location where white women or couples could go to hook up with black guys. The resort started catering to that in swinger sites, groups, and online ads."

Marcus finally added, "I've always been pretty straight about relationships. Your mom has opened my eyes to possibilities even though her experience had previously been VERY straight. Her determination to make a change for herself... and include you... has pulled me along. Having you included in our relationship has been amazing, Natalie. Your mom and I have talked about what swinging might be like then with an expanding group of people to share with." Marcus leaned across Natalie to kiss Michelle and both leaned down to kiss a nipple on Natalie's chest. "As long as you want, we want you included. This trip could be a chance to experiment in what swinging would be like." He looked intently at Natalie, "Are you in?"

Natalie looked back and forth between them. They both had hopeful looks. She smiled up, "Hell, yes! This is already pretty kinky and I love it. So... we'll be able to fuck a bunch of guys and you'll get other women?" They both laughed and nodded.

After, Marcus took a shower before dressing while the women put on long tee-shirts that barely came to the bottoms of their asses, giving the illusion of being dressed more than really doing so. Marcus rarely spent the night, even now that there were no secrets or exclusion in the house. He insisted on not being the source of gossip about Michelle in the neighborhood. He argued some wouldn't consider it proper for a man to spend the night with a daughter in the house. It was the kind of thing both women loved about the man: he was perfectly willing to yield to Michelle in many things but would hold his ground on certain things, especially those things that could affect her 'honor'.

The women stood at the front door watching him back out the driveway. Natalie asked an obvious question, "You really love him, don't you?" Michelle nodded and squeezed her daughter's shoulders and asked back if that was okay. Natalie squeezed her mom's waist, "More than okay. You've been a perfect mom when it was difficult and you did it alone. You deserve this kind of happiness."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers