Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was ultimately how Michelle and Natalie found themselves walking up to the registration counter of the resort alongside Marcus. It was indeed a small resort. There were only 50 rooms spread down two wings from the lobby building. Off the lobby were a bar and restaurant. It was an all-inclusive resort except for alcohol. With Natalie's inexperience with drinking, they didn't think they would be doing much of that, anyway. Between the two Y-arms of rooms, in the back was a large pool and hot tub. Beyond that was the beach. They were checked in and given key-cards and informed they could leave the cards at the desk anytime and collect them when they returned. She thought the resort was clothing optional, but Michelle asked about appropriate attire around the resort and on the beach. Outside the main building area, there really wasn't inappropriate attire as it was optionally naked, which most people did. Inside, for the bar and restaurant, some clothing is required but... they'll see women in bra and panties, the same with stockings and heels, or sheer lingerie, or combinations, or completely covered. Just then a white woman in a semi-sheer negligee and heels entered the lobby with a black man in silk boxers, open shirt, and sandals heading for the restaurant. The reservationist pointed as illustrative of her explanation.

It was late afternoon and they really hadn't eaten well during their travel and several connecting flights. They agreed to take a nap, then get something to eat in the restaurant. This was their sexual exploration and Michelle and Marcus were also considering their long-time living arrangement in one of their houses. So, when he made the reservations, he never hesitated and reserved a single suite with one king-sized bed. Both women smiled as they stripped out of their clothes. On the bed, they kissed and stroked each other. Natalie asked, "Mom? Can we make love? We never have... I mean, really... us having sex."

Michelle looked into her daughter's eyes, "I've wanted to do that, too."

She looked at Marcus standing at the side of the bed. He smiled, "Of course. This is our time to experiment, remember? Do I get to watch?"

Michelle gazed at her daughter. This really was going to change things even more in her mind. She was about to have a first bi-sexual act with her own daughter next to the black man who was encouraging a very serious relationship for the future. Michelle smiled into Natalie's eyes but responded to Marcus, "You can do more than watch. You can touch us all you want, but I'm going to taste my daughter's pussy."

Natalie was lying on her back smiling at her mom's enthusiasm and Marcus's cock hardening with expectation. Michelle crawled to Natalie and kissed her passionately on the lips, the hand she didn't need for support fondling breast and nipple. She pulled back enough to look into Natalie's eyes, "I have been wanting to do this, sweet girl. I hope I do it right."

"Mom, you've done everything right."

Michelle smiled and kissed her, again. She then turned and swung her leg over her Natalie, positioned herself to inspect her pussy, and gave a tentative lick along the lips. She felt hands on her hips pulling down and a tongue slide firmly over her own pussy. She gasped and turned her head back, "You've done this before?"

"Sarah. That's when I started wishing it was you." Michelle smiled at the thought and resumed licking, probing with her tongue between those lips, and smiling with satisfaction when she got a stronger reaction with attention to the clit. She used her fingers, her arms wrapped underneath the thighs as Natalie raised her knees and splaying them out to open herself more to the mouth and tongue. Both women were gasping and moaning as they lost themselves to the newest experience.

Marcus knelt beside them on the bed. His cock was hard just by watching and listening to them express themselves. He had always enjoyed sex with his late wife but it had become sporadic and occasional in the years after. He lost himself into his work as a means of coping, giving himself little opportunity and his interest and desire seemed to whither. Until Michelle. She had been much like him, recently inexperienced and awkward at the prospect of initiating anything. But when it happened, it seemed to open a door of opportunity and sharing between them that strengthened the relationship they were working on. When Michelle had gathered the courage to express some of her desires to experience, it seemed to awaken in him a similar desire to experience. He willingly followed her lead and gave encouragement that emboldened her further. Then, Michelle brought Natalie into the relationship. It seemed disastrous to him, at first. But there was a different bond between them... a survival bond. Now, it was like a relationship with two women, one as the lead, Michelle. Watching them experiencing this first truly intimate sexual moment, while also wanting him present, was overwhelming to him. When the idea of this trip first came to him, he thought himself crazy: why would he want to share these two with any other men? There was certainly nothing about an inability to satisfy them both. It was merely a part of wanting to give Michelle experiences she courageously began expressing, which he took as a clear sign of their deep connection and security in each other. He figured that was what swinging was, a shared experience of new experiences.

He crept up next to the women engrossed in pleasuring each other. His hands sought out the women somehow, wanting to be connected at this moment. Michelle was easy because she was on top. He stroked her bare back and over her ass. He heard her mew softly at his touch, a different reaction entirely than what her daughter was giving her. He leaned over and began kissing the same back and received deep sighs mixed with the moans. But what about Natalie? He snaked a hand between the two and Michelle raised up slightly to allow the contact. As he fondled Natalie's breasts, it was her turn to add her own contented sighs to the rest of the sounds softly filling the room.

It was Natalie's hand that fumbled blindly toward him, finding his bare thigh and using it to slide along to his crotch and finally his hard cock. She squeezed the head, maybe as a greeting of some kind, before beginning to stroke the length of his cock and cupping, massaging his balls. He heard the sounds of both women achieving orgasm and they continued devouring each other.

Then, she heard Natalie's muffled voice, "Fuck her Marcus... I want... I want to suck and lick... the two of you joined." He saw a wiggle of Michelle's butt. Was she inviting it, too? Then, Natalie added, "I love you, Marcus. We both love you. Make this... all three... of us."

He couldn't move for a moment. He looked down to where Natalie's head was beneath her mother's hips, then down to the hand that never stopped stroking him. Michelle had expressed the words and feelings many times, now Natalie. He pinched Natalie's nipple in response and added the words himself, "I love you, too, Natalie. Thank you for sharing your mom with me. Thank you for trusting me with her and yourself. I love you two so much."

He shifted behind Natalie's head and losing the soft stroking of the hand on his cock in the process. He positioned himself and rubbed his cock over Michelle's pussy, bumping his cock on Natalie's nose. Michelle rotated her pelvis and Natalie turned her head back with an open mouth. Marcus smiled at the invitation and slipped his cock head onto the lips and tongue seeking him and pressed forward into her mouth. He pulled back and pushed, again, then set into a slow fucking motion for half a minute before pulling completely out and sinking his wet cock into the wet pussy of Michelle. Michelle gasped in Natalie's pussy.

Marcus began a smooth, deep thrusting into Michelle as Natalie resumed sucking on Michelle's clit and tilting her head to have his cock slide over her tongue as it moved back and forth. Michelle was getting a double dose of stimulation and orgasmed soon after Marcus began fucking her. That orgasm didn't stop Marcus and Natalie, though, as they continued giving as well as receiving pleasure by the three-way action.

After they all climaxed, they finally crawled under the top sheet and dozed in a threesome cuddle. Natalie came to, first, her excitement about being in such a place being too much for her. Her movement in getting out of the bed stirred the other two. When they searched the room, they finally found Natalie standing outside the sliding door to their own patio, naked and gazing out at the pool area to the right and the ocean straight ahead.

When Michelle wrapped her arms around her, Natalie exclaimed, "Isn't this wonderful, mom?" A white couple walked by, probably for the pool, with the woman wearing a cover-up and the guy in shorts. They saw the two naked women and nodded. Natalie giggled, "It's beautiful and warm, and... nobody cares if we're naked." Michelle chuckled but encouraged her back into the suite; not because they were naked outside but to shower and get ready for dinner and more exhibitionism.

"Ladies, ready?"

Natalie was out on the patio, again, when she heard Marcus's question. Stepping back into the room and locking the sliding door behind her, she found Michelle rising from one of the chairs and Marcus coming out of the bedroom. Michelle and Natalie were dressed in matching outfits: sheer baby-dolly negligee and matching sheer thong, matching sheer colored thigh-high stockings, and high heels. Michele was in black while Natalie was in white. They had splurged before the trip and their roller cases had been mostly filled with such outfits.

Natalie whistled at Marcus, "My, don't you look sexy enough to eat." Marcus was in silk boxers with a white, open, tropical material shirt, all of which contrasted deliciously with his dark black, athletic body. On his feet were sandals. She walked deliberately up to him, into his body, and kissed him passionately.

He chuckled embarrassedly and even blushed a bit. The relationship between the three of them had a feeling of forced constraint before with nobody quite sure how far it should go. This trip was pushing that constraint out of the way and they all felt it, evidenced by Natalie's boldness in her comment and action. Michelle smiled and gauged the interaction between them. She had felt for a while that the relationship she had started with Marcus alone, then including Natalie sexually, was evolving in a deliciously intriguing way.

Marcus held the door open for the women. Natalie was out first and couldn't help to nervously look up and down the hallway, as she stepped out dressed as though for an intimate night in the bedroom. The nerves the women may have felt about their exposure slowly melted away as they encountered more people and couples in the building and restaurant. Over dinner, they discussed and agreed on some basics for the week now that they were there and feeling the potential rather than imagining it. They agreed that they wouldn't accept another partner unless they really wanted to (i.e. they shouldn't feel pressured by anyone), they should feel comfortable wanting to spend time just with each other, and breakfast, evening dinner, and overnight would be together. Natalie specifically felt it important that the three of them slept and awakened together. The others agreed happily.

After dinner, they had a drink in the lounge, and people-watched others who had apparently been there for a while as they flirted and teased each other like at many nightclubs back home only they were nearly naked. On the way back to their suite, Natalie stopped her mom and held her hand up to Marcus to allow them some room.

"Mom, how did you feel about what we did, earlier?"

Michelle smiled into her daughter's searching eyes, "I loved it, my sweet daughter. I love you so much and I realize now I love you in ways that maybe a mother shouldn't... but I do."

Natalie smiled and hugged her fiercely, "Thank God, because that's the way I feel, too." She pulled back and looked into her mom's eyes, "I think this is getting complicated for me, mom. You need to tell me to back off if I should." Her mom only smiled. Natalie continued to reinforce her point, "I love you that way, too... both ways, actually. And... and... I think I love Marcus both ways, too. I love him as your partner but... also..."

Michelle smiled, pulled her daughter into her arms, then kissed her hard, pressing into her until they bumped into the wall without any care of who might see them... two women making out in the hallway with a black man standing idly nearby smiling. Michelle finally responded, "This is crazy, honey... utterly, insanely crazy... but I am so very happy you feel that way about me... about us... I mean the three of us."

They giggled as they took Marcus's hands and led him toward their suite. Michelle informed Marcus it was Natalie's turn. Marcus's cock instantly started rising, tenting his boxers for anyone to recognize.

The next morning, Michelle and Marcus again woke to find Natalie not in bed. And, again, she was sitting out on the patio with a cup of coffee. Michelle looked back into the room and spotted the pot, got a cup for herself, and joined her daughter while Marcus was in the bathroom. It was early but a few people were milling around. Natalie admitted to her excitement and how arousing it was just to be able to walk outside naked. After they showered and cleaned up, the women dunned large tank tops for covering and Marcus wore boxers and another open shirt for breakfast.

Natalie wanted the beach and to walk in the water. They all slathered themselves with sun protection, especially the women, and enjoyed the morning wandering the beach, occasionally playing in the water and more touching and feeling of their bodies but no outright sex, which was hard for all of them not to. They had agreed, though, that they should see how to experience other people since they were there despite how much they enjoyed sex within their threesome.

After a light lunch, they were still in cover-ups when they met their neighbor, a lone white woman in her upper 40's. She seemed out of place and tentative as Michelle and Natalie attempted to pull her into conversation on their patio while Marcus was inside. The three women sat on the patio; she was in a small, light-weight robe with a tie at the front. Her body had a few pounds more than ideal but she was older. She had been recently divorced from a wandering husband and the kids were now on their own. She wanted to feel desired, again and found this place on a website. She started to tear up as she talked about it. She had obviously been hurt by her ex and Michelle felt a connection to the woman, immediately.

Michelle excused herself and left Natalie to talk about their relationship and being at the resort. The woman was surprised and envious of the situation. At the same time, Michelle pressed Marcus inside the suite about the woman. Marcus got a sly smile on his face. "So, you're telling me I can do this woman some help if I spend some time with her and seduce her into fucking? I'd be doing her a favor, but not letting it appear that was why?"

Michelle swatted his well-defined chest playfully, "Don't make it sound like you'd be putting yourself out. Experiencing others is why we are here, and..." she slipped her hand down to the front of his boxers, "... I can feel she has an attraction to you."

He pulled her into an embrace, "This is going to be strange, isn't it? The three of us are very satisfied with what we have evolved into, but we are curious about more." He kissed her and swatted the bare butt under the tank top, "You two go see what you can catch." Michelle giggled at the thought of what was going to happen and blushed.

As they walked to the beach, Natalie reacted to what was happening with Marcus. "So, you left Marcus to essentially fuck her and build up her confidence?" Michelle nodded. "And, now, we're..." Michelle nodded. "How do we... I mean... you brought me up to get into a relationship, not be a slut."

Michelle chuckled. She felt the same way. She stopped and looked at her daughter standing at the edge of the beach with her, both naked except for sunglasses and sandals and their bag containing books, sun lotion, and water. She sighed, "I'm not sure, but I suspect it has something to do with naked breasts and exposed pussy." Natalie smiled at the thought of being so bold in advertising her desire to be fucked by a stranger and probably another black guy. She grabbed her mom's hand and marched them to a couple empty beach lounge chairs. Time to get this obscene vacation going...

They settled into a couple lounge chairs on the beach with a nice view of the beach and a good direction for the sun. Natalie thought it was going to be amazing to go home and somehow show off her lineless suntan to her friends. She knew she would like to continue this when they got home and wondered if there might be locations in the backyard where she would have sun and be out of sight of the neighbors. She had just settled and opened her John Sandford, Virgil Flowers, novel when she felt a hand on her forearm. She turned to see her mom nodding forward. She glanced over her book to see two young black guys on their knees looking their way.

Michelle giggled and instructed her daughter, "Raise your knees casually and open them like you're just relaxing with your book." She had her large, dark sunglasses on making it impossible to see what she was looking at. Natalie saw her mom making the same move and duplicated it. She immediately felt the hot Caribbean sun on her shaved, exposed pussy. She also felt her nipples harden. She wasn't sure what was more exciting: exposing herself so blatantly, or her mom instructing her to do it, or that she could see the guys it was intended for taking note.

After a brief conversation between the two guys, they got to their feet, brushed the sand off, and started walking in a beeline for them. Michelle said, "Well, having some young pussy for bait sure worked."

Natalie responded equally hushed back, "Don't kid yourself, mom. They know a hot MILF when they see one." They both giggled nervously, still not quite believing what they were tempted by their actions.

Thank God for dark sunglasses! When the two guys arrived in front of the mother and daughter, Natalie's gaze went straight to the dangling cocks. They were big, maybe not Marcus big, but still... Natalie forced her eyes to shift up to their faces by raising her chin and producing her best nonchalant expression and smile while pretending her exposed pussy had nothing to do with their arrival.

They entered a brief exchange of pleasantries that included when they arrived and how they were enjoying the resort so far. Michelle confessed, "We just arrived late afternoon yesterday so we really haven't experienced much, yet." Natalie smothered a smile as she heard the all-familiar tease in her voice, "We're looking to experience something we can't back home. You guys have been here longer... do you think a couple girls like us might do that?"

The guys exchanged big smiles between themselves, "Definitely and we'd like to help but those experiences might diminish if you were to get sunburned your first day."

Michelle reached into the bag between the two lounges and handed a tube of lotion to one of the young men. As she lowered the back of her lounger and turned to lie on her front, she winked at Natalie as she thanked them for their help. Natalie suppressed a giggle and followed her mom's lead. Both women accepted the hands covered in lotion stroking over their body with more than a bit of tense anticipation. They lay prone before these two equally naked strangers. The lotion was quickly and efficiently spread over arms, neck, back, and legs. The women had their heads turned toward each other and smiles curled the corners of their mouths as the hands began working on their butts and suddenly spending much more time there. Then, the hands slid back down to the top of their thighs and inside.