Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle gasped as the hands on her applied gentle pressure on the inside of her thighs. She opened her legs slightly, received more pressure, and opened them more. The hands on her thighs and butt became fingers softly gliding over her crack, along the side of her pussy lips, and finally, finally, over her wet lips. The feeling of her wetness seemed to tell the guy what he needed and he rocked back and indicated for her to roll over. Her heart was beating fast now as she complied, rolling onto her back and presenting her naked front to him. He was still kneeling at the foot of the lounger forcing her to again part her legs on either side of him. She glanced over at Natalie and found the same thing happening.

Her front took the guy much longer. Her arms, stomach, and much of her legs went efficiently but he seemed very concerned about protecting her breasts and crotch given the time he was spending on them. His hands circled and squeezed her breasts and fingers rolled her nipples. When he scooted back to get better access to her pussy, the lips and clitoral hood were well covered. Michelle heard a deep sigh and soft moans from the lounger next to her and knew Natalie was getting a similar treatment as she was because similar sounds were escaping from her mouth. Her mouth gaped open as a finger slipped between her greasy, wet pussy lips and slid the length down and up to flick over her aroused clit. When those fingers slipped back down and sank into her hole, she gasped out loud and muttered a series of 'yes, yes, yes'.

The hands stopped and left her. Michelle opened her eyes to the bright Caribbean sun and saw the shadow of the guy standing up and holding his hand outstretched toward her. She glanced next to her to find Natalie already taking the hand outstretched to her and being pulled up into an embrace. Michelle followed suit and found herself in the strong arms of the young man, his firming cock pressing into her pelvis and growing firmer by the moment. She lifted her face to the man and they kissed, first softly and tentatively, then harder, their bodies coming together expressing the same need and desire that their lips and tongues expressed.

They took steps back, still holding the hands of the women, "Come... let's take a walk down the beach..." They walked to the edge of the lapping water and turned to follow it. Natalie snuck a peek at her mom and smiled. She remembered her mom's comment about naked breasts and exposed pussies attracting attention. This first one was happening fast. If they stayed naked the whole week, this was going to be a very interesting time, especially when they had Marcus to enjoy at night and any other time they desired.

"Did you have any fantasies coming here?"

Natalie spoke quickly, "YES... I want to be taken from behind in the shallow water with the waves gently washing over our legs."

Michelle matched her daughter's enthusiasm, "I do, I want to lie in the shallows and be fucked like that scene in 'Here to Eternity'." The guy was apparently too young to understand the movie reference with Burt Lancaster. "Never mind, I'll show you."

Natalie felt so brazen as she knelt in the shallow water and basically presented herself to him for fucking. She suddenly felt like a bitch in heat needing to be inseminated by the alpha and it stimulated her even more. The guy knelt behind her and rubbed his cock head over his pussy. It was already hard in his anticipation of being the first to tap into this new woman at the resort as if it were another notch for a dream vacation for him. For Natalie, though, this was just breaking the ice. A big, black cock was an experience her own mom had introduced her to with Marcus. No... this was breaking away from the taboo feeling of having joined a threesome with her mom and her boyfriend to be a willing slut at a resort full of willing men. And this was her brazen display... she wiggled her ass at him as if to say, 'Here I am, dude, fuck me'.

And he did. Without much more hesitation, he aligned his cock to her hole and slid it inside her wetness, and continued to press in. After two strokes, he was balls deep and he set into a firm thrusting. Feeling as if he had conquered another female, the young man asked as he thrust harder and harder, "You ever felt a black cock before, baby?"

Natalie moaned. He did feel good, but her response was honest, "Oh God, yes, many times. You're not the first black cock, just the first stranger here." He paused at hearing that. Maybe he wasn't used to that. Maybe he was used to white women looking to experiment with a black cock on vacation. Natalie smiled, mostly to herself, and pushed back against him to encourage him to keep fucking. He responded and more aggressively fucked her to orgasm and his own.

Michelle was finding her fantasy experience at the water edge to duplicate the scene in Here to Eternity a bit more difficult. Her mind was in the moment of the scene with the water washing around her with each new wave, but the guy was uncomfortable with it for whatever reason and wanted to move up out of the water onto the water-soaked sand left by the receding tide. She had a good orgasm and enjoyed the experience of being fucked outside and exposed by a complete stranger but she vowed to herself that she was going to have Marcus duplicate the experience for her... the passion of the scene in the movie was definitely missing.

They walked further down the beach but the women weren't done. Before turning back, they set the guys onto the sand and sucked their cocks. Both guys happily collapsed onto their backs in the sand as the women sucked, licked, and swallowed their cocks to another climax for them.

After quite a while, they walked back to the resort beachfront. As they approached, one of the guys said, "Hey, a guy is lying on your lounger... want us to make him move?"

Natalie giggled, released the grip of the man who she had just sucked, and rushed ahead in a flat-out run, sand being kicked up behind her with each strong stride. "You know that guy?"

Michele calmly responded, "Yea... my boyfriend."

"Your... boyfriend? Wait..." He stopped in front of her. "You're here with your black boyfriend?" Michelle calmly nodded. "Wait..." He looked back at Natalie sitting astride Marcus and back to Michelle. "And, she is..."

Michelle laughed as she continued walking to her daughter and boyfriend, giving the two guys a wave as she left them, "Well... she's my daughter... we thought we'd see if swinging might be something we'd enjoy." She didn't look back but, if she had, both guys stood agape with mouths hanging open and looked at each other wondering what just happened.

Walking along the beach with Marcus, Natalie was talking excitedly about what they experienced and quizzed him about his time with the woman in the next room. Natalie was so energized; she couldn't keep still or quiet. Michelle rolled her eyes and Marcus just smiled. Michelle hadn't had a chance to speak so Marcus spotted a downed palm tree at the edge of the beach and walked to it with Natalie in tow. He sat on the tree trunk and patted a spot next to him for Michelle. Natalie stood watching.

Then, Marcus directed Natalie, not what she was expecting, but good nonetheless, "Okay, girl, fill your mouth with my cock so I can finally hear from your mom." Natalie giggled that her overflowing exuberance had taken over. But she happily did as directed, dropping to the sand between Marcus's naked legs. His cock was soft but showed signs of life the moment her hands wrapped around it and she began licking its length.

Michelle described the experience she had, then, "So... before we leave... will you help me really live that scene? I think we'll be able to match the intensity of the scene." She giggled and blushed. The scene was very romantic and passionate and that was very much how she felt about Marcus. Then her eye caught the up and down motion of Natalie on his cock. "Rather obscene, isn't it? Sitting on a beautiful Caribbean beach, holding hands with my boyfriend... and my daughter is giving him head." They both laughed. Natalie didn't take her mouth off the cock, just raised a hand with the thumb up.

After lunch, they agreed to split up, again, and meet up for dinner. Marcus watched the two women walk away toward the pool, his eyes moving from one naked ass to the other, each one with its own swing motion as they walked. He turned and spotted a woman struggling to get lotion on her back. He smiled as he made a direct line to her.

"May I help you with the lotion? You seem to be struggling..."

She immediately responded with a grateful sigh, "Oh, yes, thank..." She turned her head and was staring at his big cock. She sighed, again, then managed, "... oh my... I mean... yes, please."

She had distinct tan lines from a bikini from other times in the sun and where she was untanned, she was showing pink. "You're getting a little pink. I better get you well covered." He stroked her ass cheeks thoroughly, his fingers sliding between them and over her anus. Each time he did it, she gasped and a soft moan started escaping her lips. He moved to the edge of her lounger and patted her butt, "Why don't you roll over so I can make sure you're well protected with lotion."

She glanced over her shoulder and a sly smile formed on her face. As she turned over to her back, her hand lightly caressed his thigh and touched his semi-hard cock. He was definitely getting excited, again. How could he not? All the naked bodies and knowing most of them were wanting to play. She stammered, "Oh my... that would feel good... I mean that would be good..." Her eyes jerked up to his face and she blushed profusely.

Marcus was already rubbing lotion into her breasts without the pretense of doing her arms or legs first. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and drew out a deep moan from her. His hands slid down her stomach and he heard her suck in a deep breath of anticipation. His hands slid instead to the sides of her shaved pussy down her thighs and she whimpered. He smiled down at her and when she opened her eyes, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips as his fingers explored her pussy lips. She moaned into his mouth. Her hands blindly moved over his thigh until his cock was wrapped by her hand.

She pulled back and gasped, "God... your cock... I've... I've never... anything like this... my room... just over there... will you?" He smiled, stood, and extended his hand to her. He helped her pick up her stuff and followed her ample ass to her room. She sat him down on the edge of the bed and dropped to her knees, both hands now around his hard cock. She licked the head and took several inches of it into her mouth. She gasped and gagged as she tried to push down further. She pulled off and gasped, "My God... sorry, I'm saying that a lot... but... I would have had my husband all the way in... yours... my God." She was stroking his cock and looked concerned as she looked at him. "Is it true?" He asked what. "That the pussy will stretch to take a big cock... I want to... but... so big..."

Marcus smiled, "Yes, you can take it. You ride me and be in control until you have it. You let me know and then we'll fuck."

She nodded. He got onto the bed and watched her straddle his cock and take the head into her hole. She cried out as that stretched her. He watched as she concentrated on taking more of his cock and he marveled at what was happening. He brought his women here to be fucked and for him to fuck and it was happening so easily for all of them. But he had agreed with Michelle when she expressed the thought while Natalie had sucked him: even while being fucked, she had been thinking about him. She had enjoyed it and wanted to do more, but he was different in very good ways. That was how he felt, too. He would fuck this woman well and both would enjoy it, but he also was looking forward to the night when the three of them would be together.

The week at the resort went much the same. All three of them experienced a variety of strangers of the opposite sex but their time together increased as the days progressed. They agreed they enjoyed other partners and they should explore the possibility when they returned home, but they also all agreed the time they spend together was the best.

On Thursday, with only another full day available to them at the resort, Marcus had arranged a surprise for the women. They were returning from their usual long walk after lunch when Marcus insisted they return to the suite. The women patiently waited while quizzing Marcus what was happening, though he refused, regularly checking a clock while serving each wine while they waited. This was an obvious indication something was up because giving any alcohol to Natalie was generally restricted to something special given she was still under 21.

There was a knock at the door and Marcus couldn't succeed in suppressing a big smile. He asked Natalie to check the door. Being naked with others had long since ceased being a concern and she walked that way to check the door. When she opened it, she stood staring for a moment before turning to look at Marcus and Michelle. "There are seven guys out here... all naked and stroking." She nodded to most of them as she recognized the guys she and her mom had already been with during the week.

Michelle stood and looked at Marcus, his own cock now stirring, "You... you did this." She walked into his arms and said to Natalie, "Well, don't keep them waiting out there, dear." She hugged Marcus and kissed him passionately. "You know... Natalie and I agree that you satisfy us just fine."

He smiled, "Thank you, but... variety is the spice of life, right?" He turned her to face the men entering the room. She watched as each slid a hand over some part of Natalie's body, her face now a huge smile and eyes twinkling. "Most of them had been with you two before and all wanted to do so, again."

She walked up alongside Natalie and put an arm around her shoulders as the eight men with Marcus assembled in front of them. Michelle could feel her pussy flood in anticipation. That had only happened with Marcus before, now... "Ready for our first gangbang, daughter?"

"Hell, yea." That was all Natalie said and stepped up to the men and dropped to her knees in front of them. Michelle chuckled and followed her daughter's lead, small semi-circles forming around the two women.

They sucked cock for quite a while, not so much because anyone wanted to cum in their mouths but because each woman had four cocks and the rotation of hands and mouth seemed constant. Then, on some unknown signal, Marcus picked up Michelle and took her into the bedroom with three others following behind. A couple guys began pushing furniture around the small living room space and Natalie was laid out on the thick rug. In only moments, she had one guy in her pussy, another in her mouth, and the other two she stroked with her hands. She imagined this was the way until the one in her pussy climaxed and they would switch, but that wasn't the case. They switched regularly before any of them climaxed. Several guys fucked her in missionary before one turned her over and up onto her hands and knees and she was fed cocks into her pussy and mouth. She would feel a cock on her cheek and she would turn mindlessly with an open mouth in that direction, all the while being fucked.

She orgasmed as the third guy fucked into her pussy, but she still hadn't felt any cum released into her. The fourth guy was lying on his back next to her and she straddled him when she was empty of cock in her pussy. Now in control and her hands free, she again serviced all four cocks. All of them were now slimy with her own juices besides the saliva of her mouth.

Another orgasm was rising within her when a voice at her ear asked if she would like a double. She nodded enthusiastically under the influence of all the stimulation but with some nervousness. She had experienced anal, even with Marcus, but double penetration was new. She tensed at the feel of the cock pressing at her anus, then pushed back to relax the tight hole, and orgasmed again with the penetration and a second cock sliding along the other in separate chambers. Then she became air-tight as another cock was pressed into her mouth. Her head was reeling and her body was a jumble of nerve endings exploding throughout her body. She had a long series of orgasms as the guys fucked her, moving her into new positions, each one climaxing inside one of her holes.

When they stopped and Natalie found herself without a cock in any of her holes, she was simultaneously experiencing a sense of relief and disappointment. They assisted her to a chair and given a tall glass of water she nearly chugged down. She looked up at movement from the bedroom doorway to find Marcus and the other three guys moving into the room. They all had limp, glistening cocks hanging in front of them. She looked at him as he approached her. He smiled at her and said simply, "Time to switch."

She stood and pressed her thoroughly fucked body into his and kissed him hard and passionately, her hand taking his cock and feeling it respond. She asked him, "How's mom?"

He chuckled, "She has the same dazed look you do of someone who has been fucked for a couple of hours."

"Thank you, Marcus, for all of this. I think I am going to be sore tonight."

He chuckled, "I'll be gentle tonight, then."

She smiled. Even after all of this, he still wanted to have them alone. She smiled and sighed. Then she sank to her knees and began sucking four cocks back to life. She had no idea where her relationship with Marcus and her mom might go when they returned, but she loved what they gave her.