Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 08

Story Info
SARA & TONI. Daughter get mom into interracial by boyfriend.
9.6k words
4.64
12.1k
23
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,571 Followers

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW...

This is a story that is intend to be a part of a series grouped under MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS. Each story will be independent. The stories will ultimately cover a range of genre. These will be shorter stories of one chapter which is different from my previous efforts as a writer. I hope you enjoy them.

This is an interracial sex story.

This is a story around a mother, Sara, and her daughter, Toni. Sara is 43 and Toni is 23, the only child. Both women have long blonde hair falling below their shoulders. Toni allows her hair to hang straight while Sara frequently adds a bit of wave to hers. Sara has D-cup breasts while Toni's are C-cup. Their physical looks are unmistakably similar. Toni is a couple inches taller than her mom and longer bodied. Both are trim and firm bodied.

Sara has a sales job at a local boutique. The shop carries a wide range of clothes for women from lingerie to sporty to dress-up. With her employee discount, it is where she and Toni acquire most of their clothes and accessories. She had been raised in a strict family with conservative values regarding sex, dating, and marriage. The man her family approved of and would become her husband was of the same attitude and she found herself stifled and controlled. She found herself being a maid, cook, and servant to him rather than a partner in life. Sexually, he was different, though, once they were married. He frequently experimented sexually with different positions and activities, which evolved into not only vaginal but oral and anal. Although it was exciting to experience at first, she was being used only for his pleasure and felt little regard from him for hers. While Toni was young, he divorced her for a younger woman he had been having an affair with for years. The only upside to it was that he had been quite successful and the settlement left Toni and her comfortable in a nice home. That was 15 years ago and Sara vowed to not raise her daughter with the freedom to make her own choices in life.

Toni graduated from the state university with a degree in finance and was recruited by a mid-sized bank and financial institution downtown with branches scattered around the city. After only a couple years she was a supervisor and seemed in-line for a manager position in the future. Toni continued to live with her mom. The house was far too big for one person but Sara loved it: every room seemed filled with memories of Toni growing up and nothing about it evoked memories of her early marriage.

Sara knew Toni had several casual boyfriends and she knew she was sexually active with them. It was the one part of Sara's life that was frustrating. Unlike her daughter, her sex life had been on hold for years. She found herself guiltily fantasizing... Toni's boyfriends were almost always black... and she wondered... was it because... no, big black cock is only a legend... has to be...

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS: SARA & TONI

"What do you think about my mom, Ty?"

That was a weird question to be asked, especially given the circumstance. Toni leaned down to kiss him on the lips after the question and could feel her pussy sliding along his cock still embedded in her after their mutual orgasms. She had been on top and she was now teasing him with squeezes from her pussy on his cock. She could keep him hard sometimes with her teasing and muscle control. This was proving to be one of those times and that question about her mom was adding to it.

"Your mom? Uhmmm..."

She kissed him and rode the length of his nine-inch cock while looking into his eyes. She also knew the effect her teasing could have on him. And, she also wanted his honest answer. There was more than idle curiosity behind it. "Yes, my mom. I'm wondering if you think she still looks good."

"Looks good? Are you kidding? Do you even know how much you two look like each other? Okay... first, you know I think your mom is awesome. She trusts you to live your life and she is accepting of your decisions. Me, for instance. You know how... concerned we were, at first. But she's awesome, totally accepting." They had been somewhat concerned. Ty is black and most of his friends are. In fact, now that they are together, most of her friends are black. Their relationship has always been exceedingly sexual from the start and it wasn't long before their sexual comfort expanded to a few of his friends and their dates. The group has been something of a free-loving sexual revolution within their circle.

Toni encouraged him to continue, her pussy riding up and down more. She smiled. She could feel his cock hardening inside her. She knew getting him to think about her mom while he was penetrating her would be a stimulant.

"Okay... so... then, yes, you know I think your mom is hot. Very hot, in fact." She continued to encourage him. "Okay... well... she has some of your looks, or you have hers, and her body is still... wow... like yours, too. And, her breasts..."

Toni was aware of her mom's breasts. She often wondered why hers stopped at a C-cup when her mom has a full D-cup. Ty questioned her back and she blurted out what was on her mind. "She needs a good fucking."

Ty almost convulsed, his body flinched and drove deeper into Toni's pussy. Toni felt it instantly become harder. She smiled at the response. Ty carefully weighed his next comment, then, "That really shouldn't be a problem. I mean, she is truly a hot woman. A mature woman who looks like she does... she should be able to have guys lined up."

"Even younger guys?" Ty nodded. "She's been out of it for so long I don't think she has it in her to do the dating scene. I don't think she really wants a serious relationship. But... maybe if she started meeting more men..."

He said something else about hot matures and she sat upon his cock, driving it deep into her body. "Matures... what is it about matures with you guys?"

He shrugged and smiled, "Maybe it's a mother thing." He shrugged, again. Then he rolled her over and fucked her, again.

* * * *

Ty was about as nervous as he had been in a long time. Once again, they were fucking but this time it was in Toni's bedroom in Toni's mom's house. It was all part of Toni's plan. It was all ripe for disaster as far as Ty was concerned. As it unfolded, though, the two were so wrapped up in their amorous activity they didn't even hear Toni's mom, Sara, arrive home.

Sara saw both Toni and Ty's cars in the driveway as she turned off the residential street and pressed the remote button attached to the visor to raise the garage door. There had been room in the garage for both cars but Toni seldom put her mountain bike or the lawnmower away properly to give it room. She liked Ty and heartily approved of him with her daughter. She hadn't seen her daughter as happy and vibrant as she was since being with him. She knew the relationship was different than she might have expected, but it seemed to work for them. As she entered the house from the garage and pressed the button on the wall to close the double door of the garage, she was still musing about them. She sighed heavily as she dropped her large shoulder bag and purse on the kitchen table. If she were completely honest with herself, she was jealous of her daughter and the relationship she had with Ty. Sighing again, she didn't know why she did this to herself, thinking about their relationship, what they had, and compared it to what she didn't have.

She took a glass from the cupboard and filling it with water and drank, her mind digging even deeper than she had a right to. She turned and saw her reflection on the microwave door above the stove. She was still attractive... she knew she was. She saw it in the looks she still got. So why couldn't she act on it? Her life was absent of the things her daughter's life was full of. Toni didn't just have a wonderful man who filled her life, but he was sexy and... very sexual. Toni had confided to her just how sexual and it had made Sara jealous... jealous of her daughter. They didn't just have an adventurous sex life, but they were apparently living out a sort of rebirth of the sexual revolution with his friends, both male and female.

It wasn't until she reached the first steps of the stairway to the upstairs that she heard the sounds. At the same time, it hit her that her musing had hidden the fact that she hadn't seen or heard the two of them. Her thoughts had... again... lit a low burning flame in her so the sounds from upstairs became too much for her to ignore. She had committed to treating Toni as an equal adult in the house and she received the desired companionship of an adult in return. Part of that commitment included not judging or intruding on Toni's privacy and Toni had been good about not flaunting her intimacies in the house when Sara was likely to be home. So, if she was hearing the sounds correctly, they had lost track of time. She could easily have returned to the kitchen to give them some extra time and pretend. For whatever reason... this time... she couldn't resist.

Sara continued up the stairs quietly, though her feet on the carpeted stairs didn't make a sound, anyway. She eased down the hallway, the opposite direction of her master bedroom and toward the sounds from Toni's bedroom. The door was ajar, opened about six inches. Guilt flooded her as she moved to the opening and looked inside. This wasn't just invading privacy, something she swore she would not do, but it smacked of voyeurism, peeping, spying. Worst of all, she couldn't see much of anything, so she pushed the door softly a little more.

Sara gasped at the sight. Unconsciously, her hand pushed the door open further as she took a step into the doorway. The sight of them in the act of making love wasn't what elicited the gasp... she had long since known what was happening. Equally unconsciously, a moan escaped her mouth as she fixedly gazed at the sight... not of her white-skinned daughter lying on top of the dark-skinned man fucking him aggressively, but... his cock appearing and disappearing inside her.

Ty was the one who noticed the movement at the door. It was part of the plan but it was still terrifying for him to spot Toni's mom in the doorway. They were both close to climaxing. They had deliberately tried to hold off to give the realistic appearance of their lovemaking. They had almost reached a climax, unable to hold off any longer... but not quite. Ty's hands went to Toni's face and forced her to look at him. With a motion of his head, he indicated the doorway.

Sara stood frozen. She was a woman split by two demanding emotions and reactions. One part of her was saying, 'leave, just turn around, just leave'; the other part was saying, 'Oh... my... God...'.

Neither won out... it was Toni. "Mom..."

Sara shifted her gaze to her daughter's glowing face. Sara muttered, "How...? How can you..." Sara's eyes shifted from Toni's face to Ty's face to... my God, it's huge. Sara caught the shift on Toni's face from radiant glow to sullen, cloudy. Sara responded, "No... no, I didn't mean... I mean..."

"Come here, mom."

Toni was reaching out her hand to her while sitting on the... the biggest cock she ever imagined. She looked at Ty lying underneath. He had a smile on his face, too. He was nodding. Sara was shaking her head but her feet moved her forward in little, hesitant steps, until... somehow... she found her hand held by Toni's and she was standing next to the two naked young lovers. God, what was she doing? She shouldn't be here. She should be out the door. But instead, she was standing next to them and she tried to ask the question that burned in her mind.

"How... how can you... take that inside?"

Toni chuckled. "That's what you were saying? This from the woman who gave birth? You're worried about a big cock?"

Sara glanced nervously at Ty and blushed profusely when she found his eyes on her, then traveled down her clothed body. Toni shifted and rose up, lifting her right leg to get off Ty's cock. Sara shook her head but then it was there... as Toni lifted off... it fell with a slap against his abdomen... oh God... it shined with... oh God... it shined with her daughter's juices. Toni was kneeling on the opposite side of Ty and pulling Sara to the bed. The hand she was holding moved her hand to the slippery cock. She shook her head, again, but her hand opened and encompassed a mere portion of the black shaft. Sara stared in disbelief as her hand began to move on its own over the length of it.

Toni's hands were around her waist. How did she get behind her? "How long has it been, mom?"

"A lifetime," Sara responded. "At least, it feels like it."

Sara shivered as Toni's hands moved up and cupped her breasts, then began undoing the buttons. She looked from the cock in her hand to Ty's face. She blushed deeper when she found his eyes looking at her hungrily. Her blouse opened and was being tugged off her shoulders and arms, forcing her to release the cock but only for a moment before she quickly took it back.

Sara felt Toni's fingers at the waist of her skirt. "You want it don't you, mom? Don't you want to feel it inside you? Not just any cock but a big cock?" Sara felt the skirt loosen and drop to her feet. She stepped out of her low heels without thinking about it.

Sara's mind wasn't reacting any longer. It couldn't. She was too overloaded to think but her body was taking over. She knelt on the edge of the bed and as she moved closer to where Ty lay, she felt her panties being pulled over her hips and down her thighs. Still not thinking about what was happening or her part in it, she raised one knee, then the other for the removal of her panties.

"Get on top, mom. Ty wants you to." Sara looked from the cock in her hand... still in her hand... to Ty's face. Sara didn't blush this time, her mind wasn't involved. "I convinced Ty to do this. He was nervous. He didn't want to offend you. He thinks you're too special to offend. But... he thinks you're hot, too." Sara gave him a smile. Sara swung her leg over Ty's mid-section, her pussy lightly touching the shaft resting on his abdomen. She sat upright, her hands moving to fondle her own breasts as she looked down at Ty... her daughter's boyfriend... and her body was moving, sliding her already wet... dripping... pussy over the length of his cock. "Take him, mom. Let Ty do this for you."

"Yes... OH, YES." She rose up and reached underneath her, grasped his cock, and held it up. She moved it and her hips so the cock head slid along her slit until it sank into her hole. "OH... GOD... YES!" She was stretched by the head. It has been soooooo long, she thought. Yes, her mind had caught up but without any objections or fighting. She was going to do this... she had to do this... she needed to know this, again. She sank down an inch on this wonderful cock, rose a fraction, and settled down several inches more. Each movement was a filling experience. Yes, it has been too long, but she has never had something like this filling her. She forgot all about her daughter and who she was fucking. She was just fucking... experiencing... feeling... rising to delights she didn't believe.

She felt the cock hit the top of her pussy before she had it all. She heard a whisper, "More... take more." She did, too. She wiggled and pushed, rose, and dropped until her butt was resting on black thighs. A long, guttural sound escaped her mouth with the air that seemed to have been pushed out of her when she was fully penetrated. And, at that moment, she orgasmed. She fell forward on her arms for support and shook as the orgasm rushed over her, the cock feeling like it filled her more as her pussy clenched and spasmed around it.

When she was finished, she collapsed onto Ty's chest and he gently rolled them over so she was on her back and he was looking down at her. He was smiling as his hips began moving his cock in and out of her drenched pussy. She weakly smiled back and closed her eyes as his strokes became stronger. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts, her moans and gasps rising to another high as her body was getting ready to explode, again.

Ty felt and saw the signs of Sara's imminent orgasm and increased his thrusts. He drove deep and strong into her clenching pussy. As he grunted with the final thrusts to achieve his own climax, Sara cried out. She pulled Ty tightly in her arms, holding on as if she might fly apart with the enormity of her orgasm. She continued to clutch him to her as she panted and gasped through her orgasm and reveling in the feeling of his inside her, actually feeling his cock twitch and spurt his cum deep into her body.

It was awkward after that. Ty made himself scarce by claiming an early meeting the next day. It was obvious but a smart move. It gave the women time to talk and talk they did, the rest of the night until bed forced them to stop. The next night at dinner, Sara lamented to Toni, "I don't know what I'm going to do." Toni gave her a look. Sara elaborated, "It's like I've now had a taste that has awakened a desire for more of it." She blushed, "It wasn't just the sex, either. God, Toni, he filled me up so much it was like nothing I have ever felt." She looked at her daughter intently, "I feel so guilty to be so shallow but I want more of that... the sex, yes, but also the big cock. Am I awful?"

Toni laughed and reached over to her mom's arm and squeezed it. "You aren't awful or wicked or anything besides a woman who had a wonderfully satisfying experience and wants to experience it, again." Toni giggled, "Now you know how I've been feeling since I met Ty... then his friends."

"His friends?"

Toni smiled, "Ty and I feel special about each other but we enjoy a casual sexual relationship with others, including some of his friends." She leaned toward her mom as if to speak conspiratorially, "Some are almost as big or as big as Ty, too."

Silence hung over them for moments. Sara struggled internally. She couldn't possibly... they were too young for her... weren't they? Well, they certainly aren't any different than Ty, and... no, that couldn't possibly be appropriate. She wasn't looking for a husband right now, though. She was looking for... damn, was she really? Was she really willing to meet just anyone for sex? Yes... yes, that's the way she felt. She wanted the sex and big cock sex was amazing. She looked at Toni who was watching her as if she could somehow tell what was in her mind. It infuriated her that Toni was making this easier by... by what? What would she expect Toni to do? Her friends... Ty's friends... isn't that what she said? Maybe just Ty. She's already been with him. Maybe again? When she was finally capable of verbalizing all that... confessing all that... to her daughter, Toni giggled and patted her hand with a simple, "I'll take care of it."

Friday night was when Toni was 'taking care of it'. Sara was almost worthless at work the longer the day dragged on. Toni had said they would be going out to eat, something comfortable to start the evening. It sounded good at the time. The later the afternoon became, the more Sara felt on pins and needles. She had gone into the restroom several times for the only reason of applying paper towels to her dripping pussy. She couldn't believe how she was reacting and almost called Toni several times to call the whole thing off. But she didn't.

Toni and Sara had changed from work into comfortable clothes for a casual dinner. Toni elected a white buttoned blouse and full skirt that ended tantalizingly at mid-thigh. Sara went a more conservative route: a sleeveless dress with a full skirt ending just above the knees. They were in the living room waiting when they heard the front door open. Toni jumped up to meet Ty. Sara was just rising from her chair and dropping the magazine she had been absently paging through when she heard voices... too many voices.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,571 Followers