Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her body clamp tightly around both cocks as her stimulation steadily rose to an impending giant orgasm. In the process, the two cocks received increased stimulation as each hole tightened around them. When the one in her ass jerked and spurted cum into her well-lubricated ass, the other one in her pussy began pounding into her furiously as his stimulation took over him. The cock in her ass remained in her as the one in her pussy strove for release and it didn't take long. Her own orgasm took hold of her between the two and probably was an additional stimulus for the climax of the other.

Sara collapsed onto the man below her and the one above her onto her. They were a pile of gasping, sweating flesh tied together by their penetration of her. They laughed when, as a joined grouping, they rolled to the side, cocks being pulled from her ass and pussy, which caused Sara to once again gasp at the feeling, this time a feeling of sudden emptiness. She raised up onto her elbow and quickly kissed each of the young men, then saw movement at the sofa. Toni was astride Ty and facing them. She was bouncing up and down furiously on his big cock. They had been watching the threesome as they fucked and were just now reaching their own climaxes. Sara fell back to the floor with a satisfied smile on her face.

Sometime later, while Sara and Toni shared dinner at home, Toni approached a subject she had purposely avoided for a long time, "Mom, have you thought about dating?"

Sara stopped and looked at her daughter, "Am I intruding with your friends? Is that what this is about?"

Toni reached over quickly, "Not at all, mom. Everybody loves you. I've shared the guys with other women before but it has never been as much fun as with you. I can't really explain it... maybe I just like sharing with you... it's so intimate. Besides, the guys all seem more excited by the whole 'mother and daughter' thing." They both knowingly smiled at that. They had both seen what that fact seemed to do to the men. Then, what, Sara inquired? "You seem really happy, now. So much more at ease and confident than you have been for years... many years." Toni searched Sara's eyes, "Maybe it's time for you to try, again."

"I suppose you have a target in mind?"

Toni smiled, "It just so happens, I do."

It was a blind date. Toni and Ty would only tell her that her date would be age-appropriate and they thought compatible. Toni brought her to a unique blues/jazz club with casual dining and a bar on the first floor and formal dining and a stage on the second floor. Sara had heard of the place but had never had the chance before. She was looking forward to it. The club was known for finding and featuring up-and-coming groups and was generally really good. Even if the date didn't work out, she thought the evening wouldn't be a complete bust.

Entering the club, they ascended to the second floor and quickly found Ty sitting at a table for four.

Toni asked, "Where's Frank?"

Ty stood and kissed the cheeks of both women, figuring in public they should tone down their familiarity a little. "Oh... he's around here somewhere."

That seemed odd to Sara but decided to flow with the evening. Soon, Ty indicated a man approaching from downstairs. Sara appraised him without letting it seem like that was what she was doing. He was about her age. He was about 6 feet and in good shape, just a bit of gray in his short black hair. And, he was black. Ty stood and shook his hand, then introduced the women. "Frank is my uncle. Oh... and he owns this joint."

Frank took exception as he greeted each woman, "Joint?" He looked at Sara and shook his head, "You try to expose the younger generation to some class and what do you get?" It made Sara smile. She was liking him already.

Sara had a wonderful time and exchanged phone numbers with him. Ultimately, the courtship turned into just that... a real courtship. Sara almost couldn't believe such things could still happen in this age, but Frank seemed to be something of a throwback. He had lost his wife to an illness and by the time he might have recovered from the loss, he had buried himself into the club. It was only the incessant prodding and goading from Ty that made him finally give in to his idea of a blind date. He knew his girlfriend was white and since he was to meet her mother, she certainly would be white. That alone was something new for him, but Ty was so insistent.

Both Frank and Sara were immediately comfortable and not in any hurry. Both were wary of another relationship but were enjoying the company of the other too much not to continue. It was very platonic. Frank was very much a gentleman with old values and respect for women. Sara, finding herself becoming intrigued by Frank's company, cut all ties with the younger group. And it was several months of increasingly serious dating and her time spent at his club even if he was just working to have moments of contact with him. Finally, she screwed up her courage. He walked her to her door, something he had always done to be sure she was safely inside, and she turned to him on the front stoop.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Their passion had been increasing but both seemed awkward to do anything about it. She made the move.

"Frank... I hope you know I like you a lot." He nodded. "I mean... a lot!" He smiled and said he felt the same way. "Frank... Toni is gone tonight... would you... ummmm... would you like to spend the night?"

The awkwardness melted away and she pulled him into the house. She hesitated inside, weighing what she should do... offer him a drink?... sit and talk? She mumbled, screw it. She pulled him by the hand up the stairs and straight into her bedroom.

She turned and crushed herself into him. Then, "Oh, Frank... I've wanted to do this so bad. I feel so connected to you."

He kissed her back and gasped, "Me, too... I've just... I didn't know how..."

"Shhhh... we can talk after." He chuckled and nodded.

She moved to the bed and stripped the covers back, then reached behind her to lower the zipper on her dress. She turned to him as she shimmied out of it, standing in her bra and little panties as he removed his shirt and loosened his belt. He stopped and looked at her. "My God, Sara. You're more beautiful than... wow."

She blushed as she reached back and undid her bra, letting it fall from her breasts. She quickly pushed her panties down and stood before him. She blushed again when he hesitated to look at her more. When he pushed his boxers down, though, it was Sara's turn.

"Oh... my... God, Frank." He looked at her nervously. She stepped up to him and pressed her body against his, kissing him deeply and passionately. She looked him in the eyes, "Wow." She reached down between their bodies and took hold of his cock in her hand. She pushed him to the bed and he sat down when his legs hit the edge. She sank to her knees still looking into his eyes and continued to as her mouth opened next to his cock and her tongue licked up the hardening shaft. Only then did she tear her eyes away to really consider what she had in her hands... the biggest black cock she had ever seen. It had to be a good two or three inches bigger than Ty. She took the head into her mouth only by spreading her mouth extra wide. She sucked and licked on the marvelous shaft for many minutes until she had to feel it inside her. She could feel her juices running down her thighs in anticipation. Her pussy was drooling for it.

She let the cock plop out of her mouth. "It's time Frank."

They were both crawling into the center of the bed, but Frank offered, "But... what about you, Sara?"

She smiled, "Thanks, Frank, but another time. I couldn't be more ready." He looked at the bed, then at her. She pushed him onto his back. "Let me ride you the first time. You're so big, Frank. It might take a while..."

He started to say something but she quieted him with another kiss, then straddled him. She had to raise up high just to get her pussy above the pole he had for a cock. As she felt the bulbous head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, her mouth opened as she slowly settled down over it, her hole stretching around the head as she let her body move down in micro-inches until the head finally stretched her and popped inside.

"OH... MY... GOD!" Sara leaned forward with only the head inside her pussy and kissed Frank passionately.

When she pulled back slightly, he saw her eyes sparkling with a lusty wildness. "Are you okay, Sara?" She nodded enthusiastically as she pressed back onto his cock another inch, then pulled back to just the head inside, then back down another inch. "The few women I wanted to be with... they... they didn't want... when they saw..."

She shushed him, again, with a kiss. She pushed back and took four or five inches up her pussy. She moaned and gasped. Every inch of penetration filled her and stretched her in a way she had never before experienced... or imagined. She arched her back, lowered her head, and checked between her legs. My God, she thought, still four or five inches to go and she was already feeling completely stuffed. She closed her eyes, trying to focus on relaxing, less on the stretching happening and more on the... the wonderful feelings of his cock tightly sliding inside her gripping pussy. She rose and slowly descended, up and down, over and over. She didn't know how long it took her until she was finally sitting on his thighs and not holding herself above him. Her head was flung back as gasps and moans escaped her mouth as she slowly began moving on his cock. At first, it was mere inches of movement, then more and more until she rose so only the bulbous head was inside and she plunged her body down over the shaft.

"OH... FUCK... OH... MY... GOD!" She exploded in an orgasm. She collapsed onto his chest, her body shaking, her pussy spasming around the pole deep inside her. After... she didn't know how many minutes... she struggled back up to sitting on him. She blushed, the flow of blood rushing over her mixed with the glow of her orgasm. She looked down at him and shyly said, "Sorry... I couldn't... help..."

This time he raised a finger to her lips to quiet her. "Why would you apologize for what looked like an amazing orgasm? I am so happy I could bring it to you."

Sara smiled, "Oh, you definitely did. Now, let's see about yours." He smiled, now taking her waist in his hands to offer assistance.

Sara was lying half on him after they shared a mutual orgasm. Sara became serious and he noticed but wisely held back any comment to let her bring her thoughts out as she was comfortable. She told him how much she liked him... really like him. He said he could tell. She went on to say that her husband's secrets had ruined their marriage and she was committed to not keep secrets from anyone she might become serious with. She kissed him nervously indicating he was that to her. So, in full disclosure, she admitted to having become sexually active but wanting to take it slow with a serious dating situation... it felt different and special meeting him. She went on to explain the experiences given to her by Toni and Ty and the young people. She watched his reaction closely. She was nervous about the confession but didn't want to start a real relationship with secrets. He asked if she found she really enjoyed multiple partners. She nervously admitted that she did but she would commit herself only to him, that she had stopped any association with the younger group, and she felt their relationship would be worth it.

He smiled at her, rolled her over onto her back, and moved between her legs. He eased his giant cock into her gaping pussy with a smile. Sara gasped. Even after just fucking that pole, it stretched her all over again. He was halfway in when he stopped and she opened her eyes to look at him.

He smiled down at her, lust refilling her eyes. He said, "I think we have something special here, too, Sara. I want to make this work and I don't want you to sacrifice anything you desire just for it to happen." He thrust the rest of his cock into her and exclaimed, "I have... single friends... and couples... like... that, too."

Her eyes shot open wide and almost orgasmed. YES... this was perfect.

THE END