Mothers & Daughters 01: Family 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to the room opening to find Toni and Ty hand in hand with another young black man, Ron. Introductions were made and Sara gave Toni a look. Sara thought it was going to be the three of them. Toni smiled responding with a look that was full of mischief and delight at surprising her. Sara stood looking at Ron. Toni and Ty were talking but she wasn't paying attention. She was looking. He was looking back. Ron was being polite, trying to be discrete but he was looking... up and down... and she knew when his eyes paused on her ample cleavage. The hell with it, she thought.

Sara marched across the space between them, took Ron by the hand as she was passing by him, and led him out of the room to the staircase upstairs. She heard Toni call out to her. She turned on the third step and faced Ron. "They told you we were going to screw, right?" He nodded, embarrassment taking over him. She took another step, pulling him along behind her. She stopped abruptly and turned to him, again. "Screw or fuck? Which do you guys use these days?"

"Uhmmmm... it... doesn't matter... Sara."

She smiled. "That's good. You call me Sara if we're going to fuck." She heard Toni calling out in confusion. Sara didn't stop, just called out over her shoulder, "Dinner is postponed. How about pizza later?" She didn't wait for the answer, though.

Once in her bedroom, Sara stopped and pulled her hair out of the way exposing the zipper of her dress. It took just a moment for Ron to catch on and lower the zipper. She turned, stepped up to him, wrapped an arm around his neck and the other around his waist, and kissed him while pressing her body into his. After another stunned moment, his hands found her body, too. His hands slipped inside the open back and slid down her body. She whispered in his ear to open her bra as she began unbuttoning his shirt, their mouths still together kissing.

With her bra open, she stepped back enough to shuck both the dress and bra off her shoulders and pressed the dress down to her feet. She stood before him in panties while his eyes moved over her body. She was nervous and anxious while his eyes appraised her. She was a mature woman with a young man. She was old enough to be his mother.

"Wow..." His eyes moved quickly from her body to her face, "Sorry... it's just..."

She put a finger on his lips to quiet him, then kissed him softly. "Wow is just fine. I'll take wow."

She dropped to her knees in front of him and began working on his belt and pants while he removed his shirt. When she dropped his pants and lowered his underwear, she smiled as she took his semi-hard cock in her fingers. It was big, maybe as big as Ty. She held the dark shaft in her fingers and looked up at him and while holding his eyes with hers, put out her tongue and began licking the underside of the growing shaft. After a few times, she pulled the hardening cock down to take the head between her lips. She sucked on the head, then took a little more into her mouth. She smiled around the cock. The smile was mostly meant for herself. She had little experience with sucking cock. A good wife wasn't expected to do such things... that was why her former husband had another lover. So, this was new, too. She liked it. It was intimate, personal.

She stood up holding his now hard cock in her hand and kissed Ron, again. She then led him to the bed where she released his cock to pull the covers down and off. She climbed onto the bed and lay down on her back and opened her legs in invitation. He climbed on and moved between her legs. She sucked in a breath in anticipation of another young, black cock. Her breath came fast as he bent to kiss her breast and nibble at her nipples. His kisses moved down her body... further... further... until she gasped out. OH God... he was licking and kissing her already wet pussy! Another new thing! And he probably didn't even know he was giving it to her...

She partially sat up and took his head in her hands to encourage him up. She was panting as she devoured his mouth with hers. She gasped into his mouth, "Oh... my... God... nobody ever... did that... to me." He moved to return to her pussy but she stopped him. "Inside... me... please... inside... me."

Her eyes were filled with lust and he smiled at her as he moved his cock head over the wetness of her slit until he found her hole. He watched her eyes open wider and her mouth open without a sound as the head opened her and sank in a couple inches. A long moan escaped her mouth as he pressed in a couple more inches. He waited there, a couple inches inside her.

She focused her eyes on his and smiled with lust filling her entire countenance. "Fuck me, Ron. Drive your pole into me. Fuck me how you want."

In one strong thrust, he drove his entire cock into her and she cried out. She was beside herself in crazy, lust-filled pleasure. Was it just having a cock, again? Was it partly black cock? Was the mythology true? Was it having a big black cock? Nine inches driving into her... my God... how big do they get? Her mind was fixated on cock, on black cock, on young black cock. Now she understood Toni's eagerness for multiple partners.

After being pummeled like that, he pulled out. She moaned in frustration but he told her to get on her hands and knees. She smiled with anticipation and excitement while she scrambled into position, spreading her knees wide and looking over her shoulder as he crawled up to her ass. She felt his cock head enter her pussy and imagined he found it gaping and ready for his re-entry. She gasped as his penetration was a strong thrust that buried his cock deep inside her. As he began fucking her, again, her head hung from her neck and she saw her breast swinging wildly underneath her. OH GOD, YES! It felt so wild... so primal... so consuming.

She orgasmed and he continued fucking her. Her body shook and her breath caught inside her as wave after wave of erotic sensation crashed through her body like storm waves crashing on the shore, retreating only to crash back, again. Her chest and head collapsed to the bed and he continued fucking her, holding her hips in position as he pummeled into her. Then he pulled out and she pleaded with him for his cock. She was wantonly desperate to have it inside her for more. Her body was still shaking with her subsiding orgasm as he lay on the bed. She knew immediately and straddled him, taking his cock and sitting down it hard. It filled her, driving deeper into her than before and the feeling was a relief... filled... God, yes, filled, again.

She orgasmed, again, as he thrust up into her, holding his hips off the bed as he filled her pussy with his cum. They both collapsed onto the bed and it was many minutes before either of them stirred. His cock was softened but still inside her. She squeezed like she was taught so many years ago for birthing Toni. He smiled up at her as she did it. She kissed him as she moved her hips carefully over his cock, not wanting to lose it even as it softened.

They did have delivered pizza and she went to the door in only a light, short robe loosely tied. She purposefully bent over for her purse to give the delivery man a good view of her hanging breasts. The exhibitionism excited her and she allowed her robe to gape in front of Ty and Ron as they ate. Later, they switched partners and she had Ty, again.

Over the next couple of weeks, Ty brought several of his friends over and there was no pretense of eating. These evenings were only about sex. Each of the young men was black. Each had big cocks. Each brought her to multiple orgasms. She felt like a new woman. She was a new woman, certainly very different from the woman she had been. Oh, sure, she maintained the appearances of her old self at her job and around friends, but when one of the young men came over... yeah, she was a new woman. She didn't look back, didn't feel guilty about her new desires, didn't question the decision she made to accept Toni's friends as lovers. And, she didn't feel any guilt about the infatuation that developed inside her for the big black cocks her daughter introduced her to. She loved the feeling of them inside her.

Toni had been more concerned about the transformation in Sara than Sara seemed to be. Sara convinced Toni that she had been suppressed for so long, it had become a compulsion for her to experience everything. So, with that confession, Toni and Ty began ramping up Sara's involvement and Sara responded willingly. When Ty arrived with two of his friends, she and Toni smiled at the three men as they entered the house. They could only look back with some surprise at the sight before them. Both Sara and Toni approached the men with bottles of beer... naked. No pretense. They were going to fuck. Each young man took a bottle of beer and kissed each woman, free hands touching breasts, exposed body parts, and pussy as each woman freely opened their legs to exploration.

Sara had previously been with both of the men Ty brought and she was dripping wet in anticipation. As they drank the beers, Toni announced something different.

"You guys all know my mom and have enjoyed her body before. But she wants to expand her experience more." She looked at each of the guys who were flicking their attention between the two naked women standing in front of them. Sara was clearly blushing profusely. This was her idea but still hadn't gotten to the point of being able to verbalize all of her desires. But she could act them out. "Mom, or rather Sara, wants to be initiated into anal." The guys looked at each other, then broke out into huge smiles. Toni continued upon seeing the excited reaction. "So, tonight, it is all anal. She becomes a three-hole slut."

Sara actually flinched at the term being applied to her by her daughter to her young friends. Three-hole slut. Wasn't that demeaning? Wasn't that debasing? Then why did her pussy start flowing like a faucet was turned on?

For days she had been playing with various sized dildos and anal toys to prepare for this moment. She had a butt-plug inside her ass for part of the afternoon at work, too. It was awkward to move around the store and talk to customers, hoping she didn't move too awkwardly to cause someone to be curious. When she had assisted an attractive mature man to find a gift for his wife, she was so wet her panties were glued to her pussy when she used paper towels to attempt to dry herself. Even if all three of these guys were large, she was ready for it. Toni had talked about double penetrations and air-tight and she now wanted all of it. She was old enough to be the mother of all of her friends, but that seemed to be a turn-on for them as much as it turned out to be for her.

She was naked standing before these three young men who knew they were about to fuck her or her daughter. Any pretense of being the adult with the rules went out the window long ago. Maybe the term Toni had just uttered was closer to the truth than she might have considered. It was a crude term, at least to her ears, but maybe that's what she was... a slut.

Whatever Toni had just said as she was musing caused the guys to put their empty bottles on the coffee table, stand, and begin undressing. Toni took the bottle out of Sara's hand and Sara found herself standing, watching as the three men stripped quickly out of their clothes. When the underwear dropped, she was gazing at three big black cocks semi-hard pointing in her direction. After these several weeks of transformation, she no longer hesitated with uncertainty, she moved up to them and dropped to her knees, taking the center cock in her mouth and stroking the other two with her hands. A moment later, Toni was beside her and took the cock on her right and began mouthing it, leaving Sara with two to alternate between, which she didn't hesitate to do. Her mouth moved down and over one cock while stroking the other, then switched. She frequently looked up at the young men as she sucked and that action always seemed to elicit a moan or groan from them.

When all three cock were hard, the women sat back on their heels and smiled in anticipation. Two were nine inches with the other being a mere inch shorter. Toni stood and reached for something on the coffee table she had moved out of the way. It was a tube of lubrication. She handed it to the young man with the eight-inch cock. It wasn't much smaller but it might help.

Sara felt so obscene and wanton as she knelt on the living room floor rug in anticipation of her virgin ass being taken by a man for the first time. She shivered as she envisioned herself as she must have appeared to them: kneeling on the floor with her head on the rug, her hands spreading her ass cheeks to expose her asshole. Toni was rubbing lubrication over her puckered hole, then pressing some inside with one finger, then adding another to push more of the gel deeper inside. She heard murmurs behind her as the selected young man was encouraged to open her up.

Then she heard Toni with the final instruction that sent another shiver through her. "All three of you fuck her ass good. Dump your loads into my slut mom's ass. Then, after you can recover, two of you DP her. Then we know she's ready." Ready? Ready for what? But the question was lost when she felt the first man kneel behind her, pull one of her cheeks to the side, and place his cock head at her puckered opening. She gasped at the initial touch, then again as it started pressing at her, and moaned as her hole started opening to the pressure.

When the cock popped through her sphincter, she cried out and the man stopped, held sill just inside her as her ass adjusted. As she gasped and struggled to relax her hole, three things flashed through her mind: he has done this before; she was nakedly the center of attention to the small group; and, she was willingly turning into a casual sex partner for this group of young people. She nearly orgasmed as it all sank fully into her realization. But it excited her even more and she pushed back against the cock just inside and plunged it several more inches. The man took the cue and pressed forward, pulled back, and pressed again. Soon, it felt like his cock was probing into her bowels. Her body quaked in response. Then there was a cock in front of her. She rose to her hands and opened her mouth, not even looking to see which of the young men this black cock belonged to. It didn't matter to her.

As she was being fucked aggressively in the ass and now in the mouth, she felt one set of hands on her breasts and another snaking between her thighs to her empty pussy and engorged clit. One of those was her daughter and, in her lust-fogged mind, she vowed to add Toni to her experience, too.

The cock in her mouth pulled out and was replaced by the other one. The cock in her ass was joined by a seemingly continuous string of grunts and comments: tight; oh God, she's tight; fuck, yes; I won't... last too long; and on and on. She was feeling the same way. After the initial moment with the stretching and pain, the pain disappeared to be replaced by an entirely different stimulation, especially after the other hands joined in.

When the first young man came inside her, her orgasm joined his. She wasn't given much chance for recovery, though. Another young man took position behind her and drove his cock into her. Clearly, her ass had to have been gaping open given the ease this cock entered her. The same thing happened and then repeated a third time. After all three had fucked her ass, she collapsed on the floor. She knew there was movement and comments around her, but she was in some wonderful blissful place that her body and mind were very slowly coming back from.

She found Toni kneeling next to her, gently stroking her back. She struggled to her feet and stumbled with her daughter to the kitchen where the guys were standing around having another beer. She could hear a lot of low comments and they stopped when she and Toni entered the kitchen. For a moment, she wondered what they had been saying, wondering how much of a slut they thought she was, and suddenly began questioning what she was doing with these young people.

She stood naked in her brightly lit kitchen but this time everyone else was also naked. The three guys all with their long cocks hanging down from their bodies. Any concern she might have had, though, was quickly eliminated when one of the men opened the refrigerator and pulled out two more beers, handing one to Toni and walking up to Sara with the other. He put his beer on the counter, opened the new one, placed the cold bottle between Sara's breasts, and leaned into her with a kiss. He moved back a fraction of a step, sliding the wet, cold bottle down her front to her crotch. Her legs opened without thought and he slipped the cold bottle between them. She sighed as the wet, cold glass sent a chill through her body. He handed the bottle to her and kissed her, again.

"Sara, you're an amazing woman." Sara gave him a surprised and quizzical look. She saw Ty and Toni in each other's arms while the third guy stepped up to her, too. "When Toni and Ty suggested bring you into the group, some of us thought it would be a curiosity, but it's much more than that, now. You are an amazing woman."

She blushed. "For an old woman, huh?"

They both stepped back and looked unabashedly up and down her body, which caused her to blush even deeper. "Okay... you're Toni's mom and you could be our mom by age, but... damn, woman! You are hot and I mean for any age." She glanced toward Toni who was in Ty's arms, one of his hands fondling her breast. Toni raised her bottle in a salute back to her and smiled.

Then, Ty spoke up. "If you're ready for a new experience, it looks like they are."

Sara looked at him confused but saw him point down with his bottle. She followed his point to find the two cock in front of her growing hard. She guzzled the rest of her beer and stepped up to the men boldly with new self-assurance. "I was promised a DP and it looks like you two are 'UP' to it."

They laughed and bumped fists. Guys. But that was what was so exciting about being with these young people, she reminded herself. They were unabashedly excited and confident. She felt her body being raised and she jumped up to assist, being caught by the one in front of her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him passionately as he took her back into the living room. When she was put back on the floor, she found the other guy on his back holding his cock up in the air. She slipped out of his arms to the floor and stepped over the young man on the rug and lowered herself over his mid-section. She took hold of his cock from him and moved her hips and the cock until they were both aligned and sank down over it, bring a satisfying sigh from her sounding as though the penetrating cock was pushing air out of her body.

Sara felt herself being gently pressed forward to the man underneath her and she comfortably lowered her mouth to his, taking his mouth hungrily with hers. At the same time, she felt the other man at her ass, spreading her ass cheeks, his cock head rubbing against her asshole. She knew she was well loosened from the three consecutive fucking she just experienced, but the combination of pussy and asshole would be different and she found herself craving that experience, too. She couldn't believe how much she was changing in attitude with these young people but she was convinced it was owed her after her long sacrifice.

As the cock at the asshole began spreading her hole, she raised her head and gasped. A smile formed over her face despite her mouth being open. With a big cock in her pussy, the other big cock entering her ass felt tighter than she had experienced moments before during her ass-fucking. It was delicious and she pushed back against the two cocks. When she looked down at the man under her, her vision was clouded with lust as her two holes were slowly but steadily filled with big black cock. When both cocks were fully inside her, they started moving, sometimes together, sometimes separate. The sensations were amazing, though. She had achieved orgasms previously with external stimulation of her clit, but this was different. The two cocks sliding inside her, separated by that thin membrane, seemed to be sending nerve impulses from one side to the other as tiny nerve endings were in fact triggered by contact.