All Comments on 'Mothers and Daughters Ch. 01'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Great start.

This promises to be a compelling story. Well written and very readable. The possibilities seem pleasantly endless.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Superb writing, I enjoyed this hugely and for several reasons. Firstly, despite living in Britain I’ve travelled extensively in Oregon, including the area you feature and your story brought back many happy memories of time spent in one of my favourite states. We were meant to be there in the spring but CV19 forced us to cancel. Secondly, I found this piece very erotic indeed. I loved the sexual dynamics, the transition from prim, conservative values for both daughter and mother, to raw, “down and dirty” sexuality. You’ve introduced perfectly the sexual lifestyle changes the parents made once their daughter left home and that resonated greatly with my own experience. Sex became so much better once our nest emptied 10 years ago.

You’ve done a great job in setting up the characters and the overall context for what I hope becomes a delightfully filthy account of rural/suburban sex among open minded mature folk with empty nests and the consequent freedom to explore their sexuality. I like how you’ve set the scene for the parents to share their swinging lifestyle with their young. Although the whole incest thing does nothing for me, I find the prospect of swinging crossing the generations quite appealing. It’s another form of how experience passes from one generation to the next, which is very healthy.

I’m looking forward very much to how this story develops, it has great potential and your writing style is excellent. Thanks for the time and care to produce such an enjoyable read. I should add that having read your piece early this morning in bed, it got me so horny that my wife noticed the tent pole in the duvet and took great delight in climbing aboard for an intense and wonderfully satisfy fuck. That’s what good erotica can achieve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take a tip from The Marlboro Man

Leave your politics on your side of the keyboard.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Can't wait for lisa and melissa to have their talk

MoonchrisMoonchrisalmost 3 years ago

Great story, pay no mind to the idiot Marlboro man and his whining about politics. He lost his hard on when you went even a little anti Trump, because Trump is his biggest sexual fantasy. I'm surprised he can read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, the story lost appeal after the prelude chapter; this was totally unrealistic; and one of the biggest turn offs was a story within a story; always a bad idea recalling events within a story, then the story itself takes a backseat. We are not learning a story as much as someone mind. Also most of the story was forced; come on give me a break about a Rev getting them into swinging. Trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES