Mothers and Daughters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"I was just finishing up my drink when the Club's tennis pro walked in.

" 'Oh hello Louise. I didn't know you were still here.' The Club's tennis pro is a tall good looking man in his mid-forties. As he always dressed while around the Club, he had tennis shorts and a Lacoste shirt on. Great legs (Yes Diary, men can have great legs too, but they are different from a Woman's great legs). He has picture perfect strokes and actually, he is pretty much picture perfect himself. Rumor had it that he got along very well with certain of the, how shall I say, looser ladies of the Club. I had always thought he would be fun to have a fling with but I had never followed up on the idea.

" 'Oh hi Ben,' I responded. 'Yeah I kind of needed a drink after our match. In fact I could use another, but it looks like the barkeep is gone for the night.'

" 'Oh I can handle that. After all I am in charge of this part of the Club. In fact since we are the only people still here, I might just join you, if that's okay. Let me go turn out the lights on the indoor courts and then we can have another drink.'

"This was the first good thing that had happened all evening. I sat thinking while he went down to the courts to turn out the lights. Should I try to seduce him? Sure, why not? But if I was going to seduce him, I needed to do something in preparation. I left my racket case on the table so he would know I hadn't left and then hurried off to the ladies room. Tennis clothes make good seduction clothes with a few minor adjustments. The skirt is always short and becomes indecently short when you shed the color matched panties that go with it, and the top I wore was a lightweight material with a low scooped neck that became equally indecent without a bra—two adjustments I quickly made in the rest room, tucking the bra and panties in my purse.

"When I returned Ben was sitting at the little table, his long legs stretched out before him with a pair of new drinks on the table. The drinks looked like strong ones. As I walked across the room my boobs, and poorly hidden by the thin material of the top I wore, were bouncing deliciously. It was obvious he noticed.

"I sat down and leaned back in the chair as I took a long pull on my drink. I pushed my chest out so the lightweight top was molded to my breasts, and I was aroused enough so that I knew my nipples were making obvious tents in the material. He stared directly at my chest with no pretense of politeness. But then the way I was acting didn't call for a pretense of politeness. I'm going to get laid, I thought with satisfaction.

" 'I was watching you down there tonight,' he said. 'You were looking pretty good.'

"I laughed and leaned forward, my elbows on the table. The scooped neck was hanging down and my boobs felt like they were threatening to spill out. The sensation was delicious.

" 'Really Ben?' I said. 'I was playing like crap.'

" 'Oh yeah, I know that. Not much else you can do with a group like those folks. When I said you were looking good, I didn't mean your tennis game.'

" 'Oh, is that right?' I said. 'You are a dirty old man. You sit up here and watch the girls prance around in their short tennis skirts all day, don't you.'

" 'One of the perks of the job,' he said. 'And I noticed you have a nice waggle?'

" 'A waggle? I thought that was golf.'

" 'Oh no. Tennis has a waggle too—at least for women. When you stand at the net waiting for your opponent to start the point with his serve to your partner, you waggle.'

" 'Oh, you mean when I wiggle my butt.'

"He smiled and winked. 'You got it. It's an important part of your game.'

" 'Oh is it now? Maybe you could give me some coaching. Would it help if you could see it closer up than just looking down at me on the court from up here?'

" 'Sure,' he said. 'Just lean on a chair and waggle.'

"I was churning with excitement. Should I really expose myself, here in the Club's Tennis Lounge to the Club's Tennis Pro? With no panties on, there would be nothing left to his imagination when I leaned forward. There wasn't anyone around, so it was unlikely we would get caught, and if the rumors were true, I would be far from the first Club Member to have a dalliance with Ben. And he was sexy. And I was horny, so horny. And he obviously wanted to. Not too hard a decision.

"I stood and walked to the next table. I put my hands on the back of a chair and leaned forward, spreading my legs to assure I was exposing myself to Ben. I could feel the cool air on my overheated pussy almost immediately.

" 'Now waggle,' he commanded. Weight forward on the balls of my feet and knees flexed just a bit as I would standing at the net, I began to wiggle my butt. I heard a gasp from Ben as he soaked up my little show. 'Oh, very nice.'

"Just to make sure, I reached back and pulled my little tennis skirt up so it was lying on my back. Now I was completely exposed. I changed my waggle a bit so I was flexing my back and lifting my ass—just like I would if someone was fucking me in this position. When I twisted my head around to look back at Ben I saw him stroking a huge bulge in the tennis shorts he was wearing.

" 'Just about perfect,' he said, as I stood up and turned back towards him. I wanted a better look at that bulge in his pants he was stroking.

" 'Oh, only 'just about' I said giving him a wide eyed look of disappointment. 'What could I do to improve it?'

" 'Well,' he said, 'I think I need to take a look at your 'front waggle'. After all that's the one your opponent is seeing and with your build, a good waggle could be a devastating weapon for you.'

" 'My front waggle?'

" 'Yes,' he replied. 'Take your top off and lean on this chair so you are facing me.' He used a foot to push the chair I had been sitting in towards me. 'First shimmy a bit and then lean forward.' As he spoke he was removing his tennis shorts and underwear disclosing a beautiful, hard cock.

"I stripped off my top, tossing it on the table and walked slowly towards him shimmying my tits. 'Like this?' I asked. Then I leaned on the back of the chair letting big tits hang down.

" 'Oh yes, lovely. Just lovely,' Ben said. 'You have one of the best shimmies in the Club.'

" 'Oh, so you've seen others?'

" 'A few from time to time. Some of the ladies need some training to perfect their shimmy.'

" 'Really?' I said. 'So are there drills you use to perfect a lady's shimmy?'

" 'Oh yes. And I don't charge for those like I do for tennis drills.'

" 'So, unless you're in a hurry maybe you could show me a drill or two. You know, just so I can practice at home.' I was standing next to a chair now with one foot up on the chair and my dress pushed aside as I stroked my exposed pussy.

" 'You mean with your husband. A lot of my ladies do that. Their husbands love what I teach them, but they know they have to be discrete about where they have been getting their lessons.'

" 'Oh absolutely,' I agreed. There was no reason Hubby James was going to learn about any of this, or would want to.

" 'Well okay,' he said. 'I do have someplace else to be yet tonight, but I think we have time to squeeze in a quick one. Perhaps we should start with the basic waggle. We can focus on the shimmy another day.'

" 'Oh good. A quickie,' I responded. I was more than ready. My pussy was making juicy slurping sounds as I stroked it with my fingers. "What do I have to do, coach?'

" 'Go lean the table over there. Your position with the chair was just about perfect, but I think it will work better if your elbows are on the table. Oh and it will be better if you take your skirt off.' "I unhooked the skirt and let if fall to the floor. Then I walked back to the table where I had been leaning on a chair, wiggling my naked ass as I walked. It seemed kinky, walking across the floor of the Tennis Lounge naked but for a pair of tennis shoes with my little shoe-top socks with a colored ball at the heel of each one. I was about to get fucked in the Tennis lounge with nothing on but my shoes and socks. Yum, I thought.

"I leaned on the table and stuck my butt out at him. 'Like this coach?' I asked as I looked back at him. He stood, kicking away his clothes that had pooled at his feet, and walked toward me. His big dick was bobbing obscenely. I loved the visual.

"When he reached me he spent a moment softly stroking my ass cheeks. It was delicious.

Then he reached forward and cupped each of my dangling tits in his big hands. Even better.

"I could feel his big hard prick sliding between my legs. Still better. 'Oh yes,' I said. 'Is that a training tool I feel?'

"I was pushing my butt against his loins and his cock was sliding back and forth between my dripping pussy lips. Every time he finished his stroke his balls bounced against my clit and I gasped. Oh yes, this 'training' just kept getting better and better.

"Then he pulled back and positioned himself at the entrance to my cunt. I waggled just right to get him lined up and then I felt his big snake slowly invade me. Oh Diary, I can't tell you how good that felt as he slowly filled me up until the head of his cock hit the end of my cunt. Okay, it can't get any better than this, I thought.

"Then he started stroking it in and out. Slowly at first and then faster until his hips were pounding against my ass, making a slapping noise, which I could barely hear over my own crying and whining. My god, he was a fabulous fuck, twisting his approach on almost every stroke so he rubbed all the right parts in my cunt. And on each stroke, his big balls slapped up against my clit. So fucking good. Oh yes.

"He was making no effort to restrain himself, so I expected him to cum soon. I reached back with one hand and begin stroking my clit. Within a very few strokes we were both on the edge of a climax. I exploded first with a scream that was probably heard over in the main clubhouse. My cunt muscles cramped around his cock trying to squeeze the cum out of him, but he kept pounding me with stroke after stroke. My climax went on forever or maybe it was two climaxes. I don't know. My legs were collapsing now, but he was holding me up by my hips and then he stiffened and groaned—no it was more like the bellow of a bull. That was when I felt his cock emptying stream after stream of his hot jism into my cunt.

"Ben was lying on my back gasping for breath while I was lying, my boobs smashed flat, on the table. Eventually he picked himself up and I twisted around and sprawled sideways onto the chair, my legs spread obscenely and my hair hanging down into my face with that just fucked look. His cum was dripping from my cunt onto the rug. I grabbed a napkin off the table and put it down there to soak up the escaping fluids, his and mine.

" 'Wow. That's quite a training tool you have there,' I said when I had finally gathered enough breath to talk.

"He was leaning against the bar, naked from the waist down, but for his tennis shoes, his gleaning prick, still half engorged and hanging down alongside his thigh. 'And that's quite a waggle you have,' he responded. 'One of the best I've ever seen in my coaching career.'

"I smiled and nodded my head in a mini-bow. 'Why thank you kind sir,' I responded, letting my Virginia accent creep back in.

"Then he looked over his shoulder at the big clock on the wall and said, as politely as possible under the circumstances, 'Unfortunately I have another commitment. I hate to eat and run, but . . .'

" 'Oh but you haven't eaten yet,' I said as lewdly as I could.

" 'I know, and I am sure it would be delightful. Perhaps another time.'

" 'Perhaps,' I said. Then we both quickly dressed, tidied up the Lounge, and left. An evening that started badly had a lovely finish."

Lisa closed the diary and looked at her daughter. "So what do you think of your sweet little old grandmother now?"

Melissa laughed and said, "What a slut."

"Yes, and the diary entries like that go on for years. I still haven't got to the end of them."

" I'll be interested to know if there is something at the end of the diary entries that tells us more about her relationship with Grandpa James. I mean in the entries you've read me it's obvious she was very unhappywith him and that they didn't have a normal sex life, or any sex life at all, at least not between them. What caused her to decide to care for him for those years after he got sick, and was she still screwing around with others even then?"

"Don't know. I'm not near the end yet. I have to tell you I can't say I've ever been very fond of my Mother. You have to remember, she essentially ignored me as I was growing up—turned the raising of me over to nannies and boarding schools. But let's go have dinner. Then I want to get a good night's sleep. We are going to need it. Dinner with the Rev tends to run late."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers
12